Christmas With Andrea

Story Info
Sara's quiet evening with girlfriend turns into orgy.
4.1k words
4.42
45.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sara . After I read Bob's first piece of writing called The Exposure of Sara concerning me, I asked him if I could tell the rest of the story myself and he publish it under his name and he was gracious enough to give his permission. I mean, nothing against him personally but the man writes so stilted. By the way, my nickname from childhood has been Bubblegom and I may tell you about that sometime or I may not.

Well, Mr. Boyd and I got it on a number of times after school during the school year. He might have had a fully grown woman girlfriend like he said, but she must have been a frigid bitch because he certainly seemed to enjoy making love to me. I think he really did have one, because I saw him with a young, pretty brunette woman at one of the school dances he had to chaperon. I made it a point to go and say hi to him with my blouse hanging half off me, so you could see all the way down to my nipples. Man, you should have seen him blush.

But he paid me back on Monday afternoon, you better believe it, by pounding into my narrow little pussy with that great big cock of his. I could barely walk that day after we were through. The young teacher used to tell me when he wanted to make love by passing me a little folded up square piece of notebook paper when we passed in the hallways. It would have been far too noticeable for him to tell me any other way. Being a girl, I didn't have much interaction during the day with the boys' phys-ed teacher – haha!

During our two week Christmas break, of course I didn't see him at all. In the middle of the week following Christmas, I was surprised to hear from Andrea when she called me on the telephone. Even though it had only been a couple of months from the time of my initial lesson from Mr. Boyd, we had already drifted completely apart. So you can imagine I was flabbergasted when she invited me over to spend the night. It turned out her parents had gone out of town and I really think she had been scared to spend the night alone in their big old house. She had asked a number of boys, but they hadn't been able to sneak out during Christmas like they could have during the ordinary times of the year. Anyway their loss was my gain. That's the way I saw it.

When I arrived I saw Andrea sitting on the living room couch with a number of different kind of liquor bottles sitting in front of her on a table. It turned out she had broken into her parents' liquor cabinet. We started sampling the different liquors trying to find out which we really liked. Anyone can tell you that this is the wrong way to drink unless you want to get drunk in a hurry.

My first clue that I was becoming increasingly intoxicated was I felt uncomfortably warm. I began to pull my skirt and blouse off to cool down. While I was peeling them off, Andrea exclaimed, "Sara, what are you doing?!"

"I'm too hot," I whined.

"But you're naked," Andrea complained, pointing out the obvious.

I was naked already having not chosen to wear any underwear, because I knew it was just going to be us girls. I found myself wondering what Andrea was getting so excited about. Later I found two reasons why she had been.

I sat on the couch next to her so closely that my bare body was sometimes touching her clothed one. I was getting so snockered that I didn't pay attention to that, but I thought about it later. As we sat and talked and laughed like old times, we just kept getting drunker and drunker. Suddenly Andrea turned and expressed, "I really wish you would get dressed. You never know what might happen."

"You really are turning into a drag, Andrea," I responded. "Instead of me getting dressed, why don't you get undressed?"

"No way, you wouldn't dare!" she screeched.

Now that's the kind of challenge I enjoy responding to. I grabbed onto my fine looking friend and began to unbutton her blouse in preparation of removing it from her. Andrea squealed like a stuck pig and began to wrestle me in order to make me cease and desist. I pushed her down on the couch and crawled up on her and sat across her just below where her pussy was and finished unbuttoning her blouse. I pulled it off her and began to undo her skirt by pulling the side zipper down.

"No! Stop it!" yelled Andrea. I just laughed at her. "Mwahaha!"

I had quickly reduced my friend to her skimpy bra and panties, when she reared up and was able to push me off her. She reached down to the floor to gather up her skirt and blouse in preparation of donning them again, when I struck again and literally tore her underwear off leaving her stark naked, the same as I.

"You bitch!" Andrea cried out and she leaned forward and began to passionately kiss me, slipping her tongue into my startled mouth. It took me a moment to really fathom what was happening. It was such a shock to have my best friend kissing me like this and we had never even talked about it.

I began to return her kisses with fervor, while pressing my naked body against hers. It felt so good; all that bare flesh against bare flesh. While the raven-haired beauty continued to passionately kiss me, I began to rub my pussy against hers as hard as I could. My clit became stiff from stimulation and I could feel hers had too.

I broke off contact from her kissing and slid down to her clitoris and began to lap and probe and poke at it with my tongue.

Andrea began to writhe and moan. "Oh, God. Oh, God, Sara. It feels so good." Andrea suddenly sat up causing me to stop.

"What the hell?" I demanded.

"Wait a minute, I want to try something," she explained.

I watched as she reached behind the couch cushion and brought out a nine-inch dildo! It was then that I realized she had this in her mind all along. "Okay," Andrea declared, while turning around in her seated position, laying down on her back and sliding down to where my pussy covered her face.

"ove up o my munt," the young woman attempted to say, but her voice was muffled by my labia which was hanging right over her mouth. I giggled but did as she said, because I understood enough of it. I slid up on my stomach until I was looking at her upside down clit – haha! 'It's just like 'Alice in Wonderland,' I decided. 'Everything's backwards!'

I began once again to kiss and probe her 'love button' with my tongue, when suddenly I felt that nine-inch dildo rammed up my pussy from behind. "Oh shit!" I screamed. "Keep going! That feels so good."

Andrea did as I asked. As I continued to service her with my tongue, she began to ram that dildo almost all the way up me, just barely being able to hang on the end of it with so much of it crammed up inside of me. Harder and harder and faster and faster, Andrea plunged that huge dildo into my slit.

'Oh God,' I thought, 'I'm gonna go any minute!' And I wanted Andrea to go first, so I stopped tonguing her and pulled her pussy lips as wide as I could and then I made my right hand into as tight a fist as I could and I slid it up inside of Andrea and began to thrust without the slightest bit of trouble, since she was so wet there from stimulation.

"Oh shit, Sara!" she screamed and immediately was brought to climax pouring out waves of cum on my fist and wrist while my dam suddenly broke itself and my orgasm was so intense for over a minute that I actually lost consciousness and wasn't really aware of who I was or where I was, but on the contrary all I knew was intense physical pleasure.

We both had just sat back on the couch exhausted when I heard the front door open and someone say, "Andy, we're home." 'Oh Christ!' I thought. 'Now what?' But I was kinda excited to see who it was. So there I was sitting stark naked with mine and Andrea's cum hanging off my body when her eighteen year old twin brother and his two friends walked in!

I glanced at Andrea, who looked at me and smiled and then I realized she had had this all set up too!

I always had the hots for Andrea's brother, Eric, ever since I'd met him the year before. The same age as us, he stood a slim figured, six feet and had long, black as coal, hair that hung way down his back. In his features, he was a male version of the gorgeous looks of his sister, Andrea.

Sitting there totally nude and half drunk, I gazed at him with a half smile on my sensuous lips that still has the gloss on them of some of his sister's sexual fluids. I could tell from the expression on his handsome face when he looked at me that he found me desirable, but also that he was not surprised to find me stark naked, confirming my belief that Andrea and he had this set up from the beginning. But when he looked to his sister, his look became one of shock and surprise. I don't think he had ever seen his sister without clothes; at least not since she had grown.

Now the other two guys in the room were a different story. One of them was known as Jimi and the other was Luke. They spent so much time with Eric that the three of them were known as the three Musketeers. Both of them were standing as if rooted into the living room floor and their mouths had dropped agape, and they had not, as of yet, acquired the wherewithal to close them.

Eric strided up to us and he spoke to his sister harshly. "Andrea, what are you thinking? My friends are here! Put some clothes on immediately."

I noticed my good friend's beautiful face set in a rigid mask of defiance that her brother missed temporarily, as he had already moved his attention to me. "Good evening, miss Sara," the young man intoned. Eric has always been smooth with the opposite sex.

"I see you're looking as tasty as ever," he spoke with a sly grin on his face, as he pointedly stared at my bare breasts and uncovered pussy. The young man then reached out his right hand.

I matched mine with his and we shook hands. My right hand was the one I used when I fist fucked his sister and I believe some of the odor of his sister lingered and was transferred, because when he brought his hand back he appeared to catch a sniff of something.

"Hmm," he murmured, looking at me and then his sister with askance. "What have you two been doing, anyway?"

It was then that he noticed that, not only was Andrea not getting dressed, she was sitting with her legs spread-eagled totally exposing her labia to the other two young men.

"Andrea!" Eric exploded.

Before he could say anything further, he was interrupted by his friend, Jimi who stepped forward and expressed, "Hey, lighten up man! You're being a right drag."

Jimi wasn't quite as tall as Eric, but appeared to have a more rugged physique beneath his apparel. I've always been a sucker for a good build on a man. He was quite good looking with red curly hair and a few freckles across his attractive features. He had an impish grin and was quick to joke.

Now in Eric's crowd being called a right drag was the worst insult known, so he immediately shut up, but he continued to shoot deadly looks at Andrea until I soon distracted him.

Luke was the third one. He was shorter than the other two and his build fell in between, but he had a head full of beautiful blonde hair and he was easily the most handsome of the three of them. But being short myself, (I'm only five feet, two inches) I always shied away from short men for fear of the two of us being called munchkins or worse.

Luke spoke up, "I've got the beer." And he held up two cases of beer.

When Jimi began chatting up Andrea, who was still sitting there defiantly totally nude, Eric had turned again to complain. Before he could fire off another protest, I reached out and quickly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper and, lo and behold, I discovered he wasn't wearing any underwear as his penis flopped out at me.

"Hey!' the dark-haired young man exclaimed, as he whirled around to me.

As I continued pulling Eric's pants down over his slim hips and to the floor, I couldn't help but notice from the corner of my eye that Andrea appeared totally shocked to view her brother's flaccid penis.

I, on the other hand, was extremely gratified to observe how large his penis appeared in its natural state because I had immediate plans of fucking his little brains out.

"Hey!" the beautiful young man exclaimed again.

I responded, "Hay is for horses and I'm banking on you're a stud and not a gelding."

Eric was currently in such shock over the impending possibility of his becoming sexually involved in front of his sister that he was unable to appreciate the pun I had just made.

"Huh?" he responded, with a vague expression crossing his ordinarily handsome features.

I realized it wasn't that Eric didn't want to engage in sex, but that he was used to doing it on his terms and when he said and not that of some young woman. I knew he just wasn't used to such sexual honesty on the part of a girl.

I reached out and grasped him around his waist with both of my hands and began to pull him toward me causing him to take baby steps or he would fallen forward due to his pants still being gathered at his shoe tops. I then proceeded to apply my mouth to his now lengthening penis and began to suckle on it.

"Oh God!" he moaned aloud. From that point on I don't think he gave much of a care if his sister was watching or not, which for the most part she was; even when she became sexually involved with Jimi and Luke.

I continued to take as much of his penis into my mouth as I could, while swirling my tongue around on it also. I realized he was going to cum soon, because I could see his knees buckling a slight bit. He began to rub his hands through my long blonde hair more and more as I continued going down on him. Eric began to moan lowly and then louder and louder until he sounded as if he was were in great pain. I reached out and massaged his balls causing his dick unbelievably to become ever harder.

Suddenly his knees buckled almost entirely and he would have fallen on me if I hadn't pushed him back up. His hips started to twitch as if outside of his control and then he appeared to spasm and twitch suddenly while I felt and tasted the hot load of semen he shot into my mouth. I released his balls and reached behind him to his beautiful flat behind and pulled him even closer to me causing him to continue to climax beyond the normal time.

When Eric was completely finished shooting his wad of cum into my beautiful mouth, this time his knees did buckle all the way and he awkwardly fell towards me because of his sudden lightheadedness and also his still remaining entangled in his trousers laying at his feet. I caught him without any problem, since he was tall but very slight of build and helped guide him to the floor in front of me.

As he sat there completely stunned for a moment from the intensity of the orgasm I prompted from him, I looked over at Andrea for the first time. She was laying on the floor on her back with her feet on the floor and her knees bent. The young ebony-haired beauty was holding her legs as wide apart as possible offering Jimi and Luke a vivid view into her completely open labia; something they had only caught fleeting glimpses of before and that would have been mostly in the dark of the back seats of cars at night.

They both had removed all their clothing leaving Eric presently the only one clothed in the room and like I thought - Jimi had a helluva body, while unbelievably it appeared that Luke had a monster joint jutting out from his small frame. I thought, maybe I needed to reevaluate my position on not wanting a short boyfriend – haha!

As I waited for Eric to regain his sexual prowess, so I could get my fair share of the orgasm profits, I watched as Jimi and Luke hovered around my close friend. Man, she certainly had changed! If Mr. Boyd could only see her now, he'd be sorry he chose me.

He confessed to me one time that he came on to me rather than Andrea, not because he thought I was the most beautiful of two of us, but that he felt as though I would be the most willing. Well, he was right about that – Mwahaha! But that was a hell of a confession to make to somebody you're screwing, isn't it? I didn't care…all I wanted was that big stiff dick of his.

Anyway after very little initial foreplay with Jimi suckling on my friend's nipples and Luke doing a little pussy lapping, Andrea suggested in no uncertain terms that they quit fooling around and get to it. I think both of them felt more than a little nervous about the whole thing. You know how boys at that age who are around each other can be.

Jimi asked her something in a low tone and Andrea suddenly scrambled up on her hands and knees. Jimi climbed up on his knees behind her and began to rub his hands all over the milky white skin of her back and then her lovely rear, finally reaching around to her pubes and locating her clit. My friend appeared so sexually charged that she spread her legs as wide as possible and then reached behind with her right hand and, grasping Jimi's hard-on, she guided it right into her wide open labia from behind.

"Ah," she gasped and, as Jimi began to slam into her from behind, Andrea signaled to Luke to approach her. Luke had since gained his feet after his initial sexual foray of attempting to satisfy her with his tongue. He walked over to the beautiful young woman and leaned down close to better understand her message.

I noticed he flushed heavily at Andrea's suggestion, but he also immediately did as instructed and dropped to his knees in front of her and then allowed her to cover his now raging hard-on with her beautiful mouth. So Andrea had something sexual going on in two areas at the same time. Haha! 'What a slut!' I thought.

It was then that Eric slowly regained his senses from the massive orgasm that was brought forth from him with my mouth and he happened to glance over at the cavorting threesome. Quite naturally he became immediately incensed to observe his sister being used and abused by his friends.

But when he quickly scrambled to his feet to hurry over there and break up their sexual shenanigans I interceded. "Oh no, you don't," I ordered. "You owe me a screwing and you're gonna give me one right now," I continued. I know I spoke crudely to him, but sometimes that's the only way you can get a man to listen.

Eric half turned his attention to me. "Huh?" he responded.

I reached up and grasped his shirt just above his top button and ripped the thin but tasteful material from his body in one swift movement. I had waited awhile to see all of this boy nude and it was worth the wait. As I mentioned previously, he was extremely handsome with long dark hair. He had some nice upper body muscle nomenclature and long beautiful swimmer's legs. Eric was slim without being skinny. And as I mentioned before, his penis was quite large, even in its flaccid state, but it was quickly becoming unflaccid with every passing second.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Eric protested.

"You can go play with your friends and your sister later," I pointed out to him. "Right now you're going to screw my brains out, or is that some kind of problem for you?"

"Play with my sister? I never said I wanted to play with my sister," the handsome youth protested to me.

I began to feel sorry for him. He just didn't seem to be near as smart as I was, but maybe he was just having a bad day. I decided that I'd had more than enough crap from him for one evening and I stood up and exclaimed, "Now listen here! Lay down on that couch on your back right now."

Eric was in such a weakened state emotionally and mentally at the present moment that he did what I asked without a moments thought. He lay flat on his back with his presently lengthening prick sticking up in the air. Luckily it was a long couch or he would have been hanging over.

I climbed up on top of him and immediately went down once again on his young penis. "Oh God, Sara," he moaned. "Again?" he almost complained.

12