Christmas With Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I responded, stopping now that his erection was righteously hard. "You're giving me a ride instead," I explained and then I climbed up on his seven inch penis and let myself down gently onto it.

"Oh yes," I murmured, as I began to plunge up and down on his hard-on and incredible sensations began racing through my body alerting all the nerves that something good was going to happen.

Eric placed his strong hands at my waist and guided me, helping to keep me straight and going as high as possible without slipping off. The extra momentum that was being generated by me plunging up and down on his stiffened tool was causing heretofore unexplored areas of my vagina to become stimulated by him.

Even though the young man was also being buffeted by the strongest sexually pleasurable feelings of his young life, his interests were being divided by the loud shrieks of his currently sexually ravished younger sister behind him. Consequently he kept trying to turn his head around in an impossible position to be able to see what was happening directly behind him. Every time Eric would attempt this I would reach down and bitch slap him and tell him to pay attention, but of course holding the position that I did in the entire procedure assured me a complete view of what he was missing.

And a good thing it did, because it afforded me the opportunity to be the first, and for awhile the only person, who saw Eric and Andrea's parents come home unexpectedly early from their trip! Their parents hadn't set their suitcases down on the floor yet or observed what to them must have been a truly hideous sight of their daughter being fucked from behind, while offering solace to some guy's prick in the front, when I quickly and quietly slipped off Eric's still wildly plunging penis and, picking my skirt and blouse off the floor, while forgoing the hunting of my shoes, I slipped into the kitchen and out the back door before the screaming could commence.

Mwahaha! That was certainly close. I heard later that it was just lucky that all of them were eighteen, but Eric was sent away immediately to military school and Jimi and Luke were never allowed anywhere near Andrea or her house again.

12