Christmas with Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

Jane then leaned forward and back rubbing my cock on the underside of her pussy. I moaned at the exquisite feeling. I began rubbing Jane's clitoris and pinching and rolling the nipples of Jane's left breast. We were both moaning loudly enjoying ourselves. Suddenly Jane bent over at the waist, put her hands down on the counter below the window and spread her legs apart.

I kneeled down again and began licking Jane's vaginal lips with an occasional lick between them. As I continued I began working my tongue deeper and deeper between lapping up her dew. Jane's moans were getting louder so I stood up and rubbed my cock between her fleshy lips a few times and then, gently, slipped inside her warm wet vagina.

Jane groaned deeply as I began sawing in and out of her pussy. I maintained a slow deliberate pace pushing all of the way in and pulling most of the way out repeating over and over. I took Jane's swaying breasts in my hands and squeezed them and massaged them gently for a couple of minutes. I dropped her right breast after a few minutes and reached around to start rubbing Jane's clit! Jane began pushing back against me as I pushed into her but we maintained the same deliberate tempo.

There was something very erotic and satisfying about the tempo we maintained. It was like I could feel every millimeter of Jane's vaginal tunnel rubbing me. I began to feel my orgasm welling slowly up in my groin as I continued pushing in and pulling out of Jane. Suddenly Jane gasped and said, "Oh my!" and then I felt her pussy pulsate and squirt on my balls.

I pumped a few more times, groaned and said, "Me too!" and then shot my load into Jane's womb. I kept pumping in and out of Jane for several moments as I continued blasting my sperm into her. Then I felt Jane quiver again and another gush on my balls!

I pulled Jane up and turned her to face me then hugged and kissed her. I said, "That was amazing! You felt so good! I never wanted to stop it felt so good!"

Jane said, I know! My orgasm just hit me out of nowhere and was so intense! I think it might be nap time!" I agreed so we grabbed our sweats and walked naked to the bedroom. We crawled under the covers, cuddled together and fell asleep.

After a short nap we got dressed and went downstairs to watch a movie. We decided to stream something related to Christmas. We cuddled together and enjoyed our choice. When it was over we turned off the TV, held each other and talked. It was still snowing heavily outside. I walked over to the window to see how much accumulation there was and told Jane, "There is over a foot of snow already! It's a good thing your parents flew out yesterday! So, how about some lunch?" Jane jumped up and we both went to the kitchen to eat.

After finishing Jane grabbed the book I got her and said, "I'm going to go up and read in bed...want to join me?" I nodded but said I didn't have a book to read. She laughed and said, "Silly man! You can download almost any book on your IPad! I'll show you how." We then went to work on the tablet and before long I had accounts set up and chose a book I had been wanting to read for a while. We went upstairs, where it was warmer and decided that our sweatpants and sweat shirts were overkill. I pulled on some boxers and Jane opted for her favorite t-shirt.

We actually managed to read for several hours with Jane rubbing my leg with her foot being the only contact between us. Jane got up and went to the toilet shutting the door behind her. I continued reading for a while until Jane came out of the bathroom. Jane crawled up on top of me and then kissed me. She was on all fours while we kissed and as the kiss got more passionate I reached under her and began massaging her breasts through the fabric of her t-shirt. She moaned and then broke off the kiss saying, "Tony, I want you to fuck my ass the same way we fucked in the computer room, nice and slow. I've been thinking about this all afternoon and it has made me really horny! I, also, want to do it face to face!"

She then kissed me hard! After a few minutes she sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it to the side. I marveled again at how utterly beautiful she was. She then climbed off of me and began pulling my boxers off me. As my boxers came off my erection pointed at the ceiling! Jane then reached over to her bedside table and grabbed the omnipresent tube of lube and then laid down on her back. I rolled over on top of her and began kissing her with increased ardor. I then began to move down Jane's body kissing and licking as I descended. I spent several minutes devouring her breasts before I moved down to her stomach. I licked around and then inside of Jane's bellybutton before continuing my journey to Jane's vagina.

Jane's outer lips were very swollen with her desire and, I noticed, freshly shaved. I looked up into Jane's eyes and said, "I want to watch you shave someday."

She smiled and said, "Ooh! I would love you to watch me shave!"

I then bent my head back down and tended to the business of giving Jane as many orgasms as I could! I began licking Jane's pussy with long deliberate strokes while pushing my tongue into her on occasion. Jane then let out a long moan, "Mmmmmmm! That is so nice!" She pulled her legs back a little way so here thighs were right near my shoulder. I continued to lap at Jane's honeypot enjoying it immensely! I then began to lick lower onto Jane's perineum on my way to my ultimate goal. I reached up and put my hands on each of Jane's thighs and pushed her back so that her beautiful pink flower was in sight. Jane reached up and held her legs

I licked up and down the wide open crevice of Jane's ass for a moment then centered my attention on her rosebud. I licked and kissed around it a few times and then pushed my tongue into her anus. "Oh yes! That is so wonderful!" Jane moaned! I kept this up for some minutes as Jane continued moaning her satisfaction. I then quickly licked my middle finger, moved my tongue up to Jane's pussy and inserted the finger slowly into Jane's ass. Her anus wasn't nearly as slippery using just saliva as a lubricant and I was afraid I might be hurting her. She allayed my fears by moaning, "Oh my, I like that! It feels better!" I then began to saw my finger in and out of Jane's asshole with a long, slow, deliberate pace.

Jane then asked for another finger. I pulled my middle finger out but before inserting two fingers I licked her anus to provide a little more lubricant. When I inserted two fingers Jane let out another low moan indicating her pleasure with everything. After several minutes of fucking Jane's ass with my fingers she said, "Oh Tony, I need you to fuck me now!" I sat up and reached for the KY and was just popping open the top when Jane said, "Wait! I want to try it without! Your fingers felt so good!" I dropped the tube, spit on my hand and rubbed it all along the length of my erection.

I moved myself up to Jane's ass and began pushing my cock into Jane's welcoming asshole! I didn't slide in as easily as usual but the sensations were incredible. I was looking into Jane's face and saw that she was smiling widely as I slowly worked my way into her depths. When I got all of the way in I didn't move for a minute just savoring the delicious feel as I felt Jane clench and unclench me inside of her.

Jane then said, "Fuck my ass Tony! Fuck me like in the computer room!" I then began my long slow tempo as I penetrated and then pulled back out of her bowel! Jane hooked her legs on my shoulders and then reached up to my face to pull me down for a kiss.

As I continued with my deliberate tempo into Jane's ass our kiss became more ardent by the second. Our tongues were delving into each other's mouth as we locked our lips together. Jane moaned while we kissed after a while and I could feel her asshole quiver on my penis while I felt her warm ejaculate on my torso. I continued my persistent tempo and I felt Jane quiver again and again! The additional friction on my cock due to the lack of lubricant and the almost nonstop sequence of Jane's orgasms had my own orgasm bubbling up in my loins.

Finally, after another one of Jane's quivering spells I grunted into her mouth and began shooting my load into her ass. Jane moaned again and pulled me tighter to her.

After my orgasm I slowed my pumping to a stop and just laid on top of her, still buried deep inside her ass. Jane then lifted my head up, looked into my eyes, smiled and said, "Oh my god! I love you so much! You make me feel so good! Just stay in me like this for a while!"

I smiled back at her and said, "I love you too!" and then bent down to kiss her again. I don't think I will ever get enough of her kisses!

My penis, finally, shrank enough so that it fell out of Jane's asshole. She looked at me with disappointment as it fell out. I then rolled off of Jane and laid on my back. Jane turned towards me propping her head with her hand and said, "This has been the best Christmas ever!"

I laughed and said, "The best by far!" Jane then kissed me, threw her leg over my pelvis, pressed herself against my torso and put her head on my chest! I reached up and played with her hair and drew circles on and around her ear.

We must have fallen asleep as it was dark when I awoke. Jane was still pressed against me breathing deeply in her sleep. After a little while Jane rolled over and I got up to relieve myself. When I finished I looked out the window to see that it was still snowing but not as hard. I crawled back into bed snuggled up to Jane and pulled the covers over us. Jane gave a little moan, wiggled her ass into my pelvis and then resumed her deep breathing.

When we awoke in the morning it was sunny and bright out and there was two feet of fresh snow on the ground. I could hear the sounds of people in the neighborhood trying to clean their sidewalks and cars. I relieved myself and then got dressed in the warmest things I had and ventured outside for the first time since we arrived. The air was bracing and I could see my breath hang in the air for several seconds. I wandered to the two car garage to see if there was a snow shovel. I was greeted with a large snow blower!

I opened the garage door and pushed the snow blower to the edge of the garage and then tried to figure out how it worked. It turned out to be pretty simple and the thing roared to life. I began by clearing off our driveway. The snow blower made the job quite easy! When the driveway was finished I started on the sidewalk. I had just started on the sidewalk when I felt a snowball hit my coat. I turned around to see Jane pumping her fists in the air in victory and laughing. She then walked over to me and asked, "Where did that thing come from?" pointing to the snow blower. I told her that her father thought of everything!

I continued cleaning off the sidewalk and then noticed the elderly lady next door trying to shovel the walkway to her house. I turned off the snow blower and walked over to her and told her I would be happy to clear her walkway, sidewalk and driveway with my machine. As I began working on the neighbor's snow Jane walked over and began talking to our neighbor. I saw them talking and laughing and, occasionally point at me. When I was finished they both walked over and Jane, then introduced me to our neighbor, Pearl.

Pearl thanked me profusely for clearing the snow away. She said her son would usually do it but he and his family were at his wife's parents house in Wisconsin. I told Pearl that it was no problem and to ask if she needed it done in the future. She and Jane both smiled at me. We said our goodbyes to Pearl and then went to clear the snow from around Jane's car. Once we got it cleaned off I told her she should park it in our garage. Jane trotted into the house to fetch her keys and then drove her car up the driveway into the garage.

I put the snow blower away and then we headed into the house. It felt very warm inside after the outside cold. We then made a pot of coffee and breakfast and warmed up after our outdoor adventure. Jane excused herself and ran upstairs for a minute. When she returned she was wearing her favorite t-shirt and stood leaning against the doorjamb that led to the dining room wearing a very mischievous smile on her face. She straightened up and slowly walked towards me announcing that we were going to christen the kitchen now!

She stopped about midway through the kitchen and then told me to get naked and sit down on my chair. I did as I was told. The chair felt cool against my skin and my erection was standing tall pointing north towards the ceiling. Jane then walked over to me, straddled me and the chair and the squatted down taking me deep into her wet warm pussy! She began lifting and lowering herself slowly, repeatedly penetrating herself on my erection. I reached behind her and took both cheeks of her ass in my hands and began massaging them. I then noticed that her nipples were very hard and poking at the thin material of her t-shirt so I took one in my mouth and began lightly biting it! Jane moaned loudly, put her hands behind my head and pulled my face into her breasts! After a few minutes Jane lifted her t-shirt off and threw it onto the kitchen table and then pulled my face back into her glorious cleavage!

After about ten minutes Jane stood up, turned around and then straddled me again. Before she sat on me she bent forward slightly, spit into her hand and applied the saliva to her anus. She then squatted down, took my cock in her hand and guided it into her asshole! Between the fact that my penis was slick with Jane's juices and the saliva Jane applied to herself, I slid into her with the same sort of friction that we experienced the night before. When I was all of the way in, Jane leaned back against my chest and ground down on my dick moving her ass left to right! "OH FUCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK BURIED IN MY ASS!"

Jane began raising and lowering herself again as she had before, slowly at first and then picking up speed. She began leaning forward as she picked up speed. After a while I stood up behind her, still buried in her ass, and turned her towards the kitchen table. She bent over further and put her hands on the edge of the table. I then grabbed Jane's hips and started fucking into her ass hard as my lust took over. Jane cried out, "OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME HARD TONY!" as one of her hands shot down to her pussy! I began fucking Jane's ass as hard as I possibly could while Jane cried out, "YES, YES, YES! FUCK ME HARD!"

My orgasm hit me like a truck! All of a sudden I screamed out, "OH, JANE!!!" I buried my cock as deep as it would go and then gallons of my spunk began shooting into Jane's ass!

Jane cried out a moment later, "I'M CUMMING!" and began shaking in my arms. I reached around and pulled the chair I had been sitting in around behind me and fell back with Jane in my lap and my cock still buried in her ass. I had my arms wrapped around Jane's belly as we both came down from our high.

"I will never get tired of this!" I whispered into Jane's ear. She ground her ass down on my slowly deflating erection in response. Suddenly, Jane lifted off of my cock, turned around, kneeled between my legs and began sucking my semi-erect cock. After a few minutes I began to get hard again! Jane looked up and said, "That's my boy!" She then turned around and crawled to the middle of the kitchen floor. She turned her head and looked at me and said, "Will you fuck my ass again! I want it really bad!" I walked over to where Jane was on her hands and knees and looked down at her. Her asshole still had a gape to it! I got down on my knees and placed my cock at her opening when Jane said, "Just slam it into me and fuck me a hard as you can!"

I grabbed Jane's hips once again and slammed my cock into her backdoor! Jane screamed out, "OH FUCK TONY! YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!" I pummeled Jane as hard as I could for about ten minutes! I was beginning to tire out but, at the same time, I felt my orgasm welling up. Jane had the fingers of one of her hands working away at her clit and had been having a series of orgasms for several minutes. My second orgasm within thirty minutes erupted! This one felt even more intense than the previous one! My eyes rolled back into my head as I let out a deep groan and then I collapsed on top of Jane totally spent!

We were both breathing very hard in attempt to recuperate from our exertions. Finally, when our breathing moderated Jane said, "That was your reward for being such a nice person and clearing the snow for Pearl! And it was my reward for hitting you with a snowball on my first try!"

I started laughing and rolled off Jane lying on the cold floor. I was getting cold so I stood up and helped Jane stand up. She reached for her t-shirt and wobbled a bit so I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. When I put her in the bed she crawled towards the middle and then I crawled in after her, pulled the covers up over us and hugged her close. "Thank you for indulging me! I don't think I will be horny again for at least thirty minutes!" and she smiled. I leaned in and kissed her and told her it was my pleasure. And we were asleep again!

We woke up later in the afternoon. We went downstairs to eat something. I told Jane, "We really should try and get our house together. We need to go to your parent's place and grab all of your clothes and some other things you may need. I need to get my car from the University lot where it's parked and bring it here and while there I'll need to get into my dorm room and clear it out. And lastly, we need to see what our grades were!"

Jane said, "I think there is one more thing you need to do." I asked what that might be and Jane said, "We need to get you a cell phone!" I told her I couldn't afford one and the Jane reminded me of the card her father gave to me.

"About that card...it was very generous of your parents to give it to me but I feel a little weird about using it."

Jane looked at me and smiled and then said, "I can understand how you feel. They have given you a lot in a short period of time. But consider this, they know I love you and they know you love me. To my parents this is just an investment towards the future. As long as we don't have to worry about finances and rent and food we can concentrate on finishing school and building our lives together. They know that someday we will be self-sufficient and won't need to depend on them anymore. But at this moment we aren't self-sufficient so they are helping us...you and me! My parents love you because I love you. So don't think of their gifts as charity because it is not meant as charity. These are gifts of love.

Jane then walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "I think I can understand that." I said. "It is weird though to be able to just go buy whatever I need. I never had that ability before. However, I don't want to fall into the trap of just buying things because I can. Do I really need a cell phone?"

Jane laughed and said, "Yes you do! If you are going to become a big time international relations guy, you'll need to be able to communicate and the world communicates with cell phones now! So, tomorrow we will get you a new IPhone so it can do its thing with your other Apple things!" Jane then continued, "You know, I didn't know you had a car!"

I laughed and said, "Well, it's not really a car, it's a VW camper van. I saved up money to buy it so I could get out here cheaply. As I drove out I just slept in my camper. It has a gas stove and a small fridge. It's pretty comfy for one person. We can fetch it tomorrow and I'll see if I can get into my dorm room and get the rest of my stuff and then we will go get a cell phone. Okay?" Jane agreed.

We decided to get dressed again and were just walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other and then went to the front door. As we opened the door it was Pearl holding something. We ushered her into the house and closed the door. She then said, "I just wanted to bring you a little something for clearing the snow for me this morning." She handed me a parcel wrapped in a tea towel. I could smell it before I opened it...a freshly baked loaf of bread!

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers