Christmas with Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane said, "How thoughtful! Tony and I were just going to have some tea and this bread would go along nicely. Why don't you join us and we can get to know each other?"

Pearl accepted and Jane scuttled off to make the tea. She came out with a cutting board, knives, butter, honey and jam! She returned to the kitchen and then came out with a tray carrying a large teapot, several cups and saucers a sugar bowl and a small pitcher of milk. I looked at Jane and then at the tray but she just smiled at me.

We drank our tea and ate Pearls delicious bread. We told Pearl about our situation that we were students at the University and Pearl told us the abridged version of her life. She was a very entertaining lady. We found out that she was an emeritus professor of Literature at the University. Jane squealed and said that literature was her major. Pearl smiled and said that that was wonderful!

When Pearl left we cleaned up the tea things and then wandered upstairs. We took a shower together and then crawled into bed naked. We decided to read for a while before turning out the light. When we turned off the lights Jane hugged me close and kissed me for several minutes. She then began kissing down my chest making her way down to my rapidly expanding cock! When she arrived she threw her legs over my head with her pussy just above my mouth!

I pulled Jane down to my face as she sank my cock into her warm mouth. I buried my face into Jane's hot, wet pussy and licked and probed for all I was worth. I was in heaven! I was making Jane moan as I worked her vagina over with my tongue and I was moaning as she did the same thing with me! I began paying more attention to Jane's clit with my tongue and then sank three fingers into her hot tunnel! Jane began grinding her clit on my tongue. Jane then redoubled her efforts on my cock and began trying to take it down her throat again. After the third try she succeeded as I could feel her hot breath on my scrotum! She held me there for several seconds and then lifted her head up, took a deep breath and then plunged her mouth down again! I could feel her tongue slithering around at the base of my cock before she lifted her head again.

I was beginning to feel the tell-tale signs of my impending orgasm when Jane began shaking and squirting! I moved my mouth back to catch what I could and then continued working on Jane's clit. I marveled at her ability to have several orgasms over the course of a few minutes and I know she loved the feeling of so many orgasms. After the fourth or fifth of Jane's orgasm I then erupted into Jane's mouth with one of my own. She slurped all of my honey down her throat and then collapsed on top of me.

After a few moments she rolled off of me and then turned and laid next to me. We kissed and hugged for a while and then Jane said, "Well, at least I lasted longer than a half an hour!" We both laughed at that. Before long we were both asleep for the night.

The next few days were taken up with getting my stuff from the dorm and getting Jane's things from her parent's home. It was strange not to see Stan and Bettina while we were there. Jane stayed in touch with them via email every day and described all of the non-sexual things we were up to.

We were slowly turning our house into our home. We kept busy all day and would play in the morning and at bedtime. We had managed to have sex in almost every room in the house. We were down to the laundry room and the TV room. We, also, hadn't had anal sex since the "double-header" on the day after Christmas. During the day of New Year's Eve Jane said she wanted to go get something to celebrate the New Year that night. When she returned she didn't seemed to have anything so I asked her if her mission was accomplished. She smiled and said, "Oh yeah! Wait until you see what I got!"

Around ten o'clock Jane said that she had to prepare the surprise. She suggested I get undressed and wait for her in the TV room. I did as she asked and got undressed and sat naked in the TV room. I was getting a bit chilled so I threw the blanket we had over me as I waited. Twenty minutes later Jane came into the TV room in her favorite t-shirt, dimmed the lights grabbed the TV remote and got under the blanket and sat next to me. She then turned on the TV and DVD player. Apparently she had preloaded a disc as some production company credits popped up on the screen.

The title of the DVD was 'Anal Addicts!' Jane was riveted to the screen as the various scenes played out. I had never seen a porn movie before and was struck by how attractive most of the actors were. The story lines were rather laughable but I supposed that nobody watches porn movies for the plots or the acting. However, the sex part was eye opening. The girls in this movie were doing some unimaginable things. One had a dick in her mouth, ass and pussy at the same time! Another had two large cocks in her ass at the same time and one woman had two gigantic black guys fucking her ass and pussy at the same time! I was hoping Jane wasn't getting any ideas of bringing other people into our love life!

When the DVD was done I had an erection and was ready for action. Apparently Jane was ready for action too as she swung her legs over mine and sat on my lap looking into my eyes with a big smile. "Did you like it?" Jane asked. "I couldn't imagine doing some of the things they were doing but it was pretty hot to watch! Don't worry because I'm not willing to share you with anyone, but I really liked the part where that red head was getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time by those two young looking guys! Those black guys scared me! I think if I got fucked by one of them they'd insert their dick in my pussy and it would come out of my mouth!"

I laughed at that. Jane then leaned in and kissed me passionately. I responded in kind and began rubbing Jane's ass cheeks. When I ran my fingers down her ass crack I encountered something glass or plastic in Jane's anus. I looked up in surprise and Jane then smiled and said, "You just found part two of my three-part surprise!" She got off my lap and crawled onto the coffee table. I looked at her ass and saw a large round fake gem in her. I touched it tentatively and deduced that it was a butt plug similar to one that was in the movie.

"It's a butt plug! Now when I'm horny for you but can't be with you I can insert this and pretend you are in my ass! Go ahead and play with it!" I reached over and touched it and gave it a little tug. That made Jane moan so I pulled a little more until the diameter began enlarging thusly stretching Jane's sphincter quite wide. I noticed the were little nubs on it so I twisted it slowly and Jane began moaning louder. Jane then told me to push it back in and to walk around and face her because she wanted to suck me.

I went and stood in front of her with my cock staring Jane in the face. She smiled, kissed the end of my penis and then took it into her mouth. She didn't suck me as she usually did but just sort of slobbered all over my cock. While she did this I bent over and began playing with the butt plug again. This got Jane moaning loudly. She then pulled her mouth off me and then said to pull the butt plug out and then fuck her in the ass. I gently pulled the plug out amazed at how much it stretched Jane's sphincter, I set it down and pushed myself into Jane's backdoor. As always, it was a wonderful feeling burying myself in her this way.

I began with a nice even tempo pushing all of the way inside her and then pulling most of the way out. We began picking up the tempo a bit when I saw Jane reach for something from the small drawer at the front of the table. She then reached under herself. I thought she was going to start rubbing her clitoris but I was wrong! As I pulled back I felt something push into Jane's pussy. Jane cried out, "FUCK! THAT'S WONDERFUL! TONY FUCK ME HARDER!" I figured out that Jane had shoved a dildo or something into her pussy. She would push it in while I pulled back then would pull it out as I pushed in! The feeling was intense and I could feel my orgasm well up inside me. Jane was calling out too in ecstasy as "we" both fucked her!

All of a sudden I heard a loud clamor outside as people set off fire crackers, banged on pots and yelled happy new year! Jane laughed and said, "OH FUCK YEAH! I'M CUMMMING INTO THE NEW YEAR!" and then began shaking and quivering and squirting with her orgasm!

I laughed too and began shooting my load into Jane and yelling, "HAPPY NEW YEAR JANE! I LOVE YOU!" Jane shouted out that she loved me too. I buried my throbbing cock as deep as I could in Jane's ass as I continued shooting into her. When I was finished I pulled Jane to my chest and then sat down on the couch with Jane on my lap and my dick still buried in Jane's backdoor!

I could feel it when Jane pulled the dildo from her pussy as she had shoved it all of the way into her pussy at the same time I shoved all of the way into her ass! She pulled it up to her face and licked it and then showed it to me. It looked like a pink copy of my penis.

I told her that it looked like my penis and she laughed saying that was the idea! "I looked at about twenty of these things before I found you in there! I told you it turned me on when I saw two guys with that one girl!"

I was playing with Jane's tits as she talked. We sat for while listening to the people yelling outside. Jane turned in my lap and said, "You're awfully quiet. Are you okay?"

I said, "I'm perfect! I was just reflecting how glad I was that I took that lit class and how lucky I was that you sat next to me! I told your dad, when he asked me if I loved you, that, in all honesty, I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes and shook your hand! You are wonderful and I want to be with you for the rest of my life!"

Jane stood up, turned around and sat on my lap facing me. Her eyes were teary but she was smiling! "I didn't sit next to you by happenstance. When I saw you sitting there I thought that, 'now there's somebody I need to get to know!'" She put her arms around my head and kissed me deeply.

Jane's parent's came home a few days later. We drove up to Winnetka in my VW only to find out that Stan just loved VW busses and had one himself in college. Her folks shared their pictures of Austria and we had a wonderful time being with them.
School started up a few days later and Jane and I got back into the school routine. We were able to make time to have sex since we were living together, usually in the morning or at bedtime. For me though I couldn't wait for summer break!