Christmas with Mom at the Cabin Ch. 04

Story Info
This incestous saga concludes.
2.1k words
4.54
188.7k
69
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers

Mary was relieved to pull into the driveway and see that her Uncle's car was sitting in it. She got out of her mother's car and ran up to the door frantically ringing the doorbell; he opened the door surprised to see his pretty niece.

"Mary, what's wrong I thought you were up at the cabin?" he asked.

"Uncle Ron it's horrible, so horrible." She sobbed hugging him.

"Oh my, what is wrong Mary?" he asked pulling her into the house and closing the door.

He led the shaken young woman over to the couch in the living room and sat her down. He gently stroked her back and patting her leg, attempting to calm her down from whatever ordeal she went through.

"Uncle Ron I was laying in bed last night or early morning and I was awoken by the sounds of women moaning. I snuck downstairs to see my mother, my aunt, my brother and cousin having sex." She explained.

"Having sex?" Ron responded.

"Yes it looked like the boys had their cocks buried in the asses of their mothers and they were enjoying it almost begging for it. When we arrived at the cabin my mother walked in on Aunt Sarah and Mark having sex in the kitchen. Oh Uncle Ron I'm so sorry." She said reaching around and wrapping her arms around her Uncle's neck.

Ron was shocked to find out that his wife and son were having an incestuous affair and now she had dragged her sister and nephew in it as well. While holding his niece he visualized the whole story and he could see both young men having sex with their mothers. He was getting very hard himself, he had always wanted to get his wife to try swinging yet she always refused. The thought of his sister in-law getting fucked excited him as well; he always enjoyed the sight of her big breasts in whatever tight blouse she was wearing.

Now sitting on the couch he had his young firm niece in his arms, the smell of her hair, the softness of her skin, and its overall firmness. How many times had he seen her in a skimpy bikini during the summer and thought what a great fuck she would make some lucky guy.

While holding her he made quiet shushing sounds running his hands all over her, she nuzzled even deeper into his arms. Mary had buried her head into his neck, she had always admired him as her big strong favorite Uncle as kid. Maybe she even had a little crush on him as a teenager because he always seemed so virtuous to her.

Ron gently slid his hand inside the over large loose sweater she was wearing and slid his hand up to her bra clad breast. He gently ran his hand over it a few times until he felt its nipple start to harden. She made no attempt to stop him as he slid the hand to the front of the bra and unhooked it. He gently fondled her firm, soft breasts; he expertly teased the nipples with his agile fingers.

Ron did not let her finish what she was trying to say and leaned in and kissed the girl, she eagerly accepted his kiss. Soon their tongues were swirling in each others mouths as the passion of the kiss built up.

He wanted her so he broke off the kiss and pulled off the loose sweater she was wearing to reveal the large firm breast with pink buds for nipples. Mary lay down on the couch and her Uncle pulled off his shirt. He got on top of his niece and began to gently suck on her tits. He kissed his way down her flat stomach and unbuttoned the jeans she was wearing. She lifted her ass and her Uncle slid them down her long legs, he then pulled her panties off.

Ron dove between her legs and began to eat his niece's pussy, he expertly found her clit with the experience an older experienced man could do. His niece grabbed her Uncle by the back of the head, spread her legs wide apart and started bucking her pussy against his mouth. The young girl never had her pussy eaten before; all the boyfriends she ever had were inexperienced and just wanted to fuck her. The experienced tongue of her Uncle working on her clit and alternating to up inside her wet slit gave her a powerful orgasm.

Once he knew he had gave the girl an earth shattering orgasm, Ron stood up so he could get his pants off. His niece sat up as he pulled his pants down, his cock was not as long as his sons or his nephews yet it was probably six inches long and as round as her fore arm. Mary reached up and took the fat cock head into her mouth, swirling her pink tongue around it. She then licked the underside of the shaft up and down, then engulfing a few inches into her mouth. Ron marveled at how good the young woman gave a blow job, she was squeezing his balls and sucking his cock as good as the hooker he hired at lunchtime once a week.

He did not just want a blow job from her he wanted to bury his cock into her nice young pussy. He pulled her head off of his cock and made her lay back down on the couch. The older man then got between her legs and plunged his cock into her tight wet pussy. Mary gasped as she had never had one as thick as her Uncle's in her limited sexual experience.

Her pussy relaxed as it got used to the thickness and the two of them began to fuck on the couch. Ron felt as young and alive again as he jack hammered his cock into his niece like he used to do to Sarah when they first started dating years ago. His niece wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her finger nails into his back every time she came.

After her third orgasm she urged her Uncle to get off of her and to sit up on the couch, she turned around backwards spreading her legs until they were over his. She then sat down on top of his cock as he guided into her pussy. She rode up and down on his cock while reached around and played with her young firm tits.

Ron could not get over how exciting this position was and how tight it made her pussy as she continued to ride him. He could feel his balls begin to tighten up and he was now shooting a huge load of his hot cum into her. She got off of her Uncle's cock and sat on his leg, the two of them sat holding each other gently kissing from time to time.

All of a sudden the door flung open and in walked Sarah, Kathy, Mark and Scott, they entered the living room and were shocked by what they saw. Naked as the day they were born was Ron and Mary, Ron's cum was seeping out of her cunt and onto his leg.


"Holy Shit!" exclaimed Scott.

"Oh Uncle Ron we…" she tried to say shouldn't.

"Well young lady if we are all such sick fucking perverts, what are you doing here on my husbands, your Uncle's lap naked and obviously fucked?" Sarah said.

"Yes, I would like to hear this." Kathy said.

"Well I came here to let my Uncle know what went on at the cabin and I guess we were over come with emotion." She explained.

"I'm sorry." Was all Ron could say? "Her tale of what you four did at the cabin made me very arouse and one thing led to another."

"Yeah I think I'm becoming emotional too." Mark said rubbing his cock.

"Why should we two be sorry, you four started all of this?" Ron pointed out.

"Well I'm not sorry that it happened." Sarah said. "I just wonder what is going to happen next."

"Well if you do not mind Aunt Sarah it would be nice if you got over here on your knees and sucked my cock." Scott said.

"Dad you don't mind if I take Mary off your hands so I can fuck her myself?" Mark said reaching for his cousins' arm.

"Well if this is the case I can hardly wait to fuck my sister in law then." Ron said beckoning Kathy to come over to him.

Sarah went over to where Scott was standing and got on to her knees to see he already had his pants undone and his cock pulled out for her. She grabbed it and began to suck his nice large cock into her mouth. Mark had Mary sitting on the coffee table and he too was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Ron had Kathy lying on her back on the couch, her shirt and bra off, Ron's cock was between her large tits, every time the head got close enough she would lick it.

Scott had enough of his Aunt's sucking so he stood her up and pulled down the stretch pants she was wearing. Then he pulled her panties down, turned her around and bent her over. He slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her standing up in the living room so they could both see what everyone else was doing.

Mark had his cousin get off the coffee table and get onto her knees and lean over top of it. He got down behind her and stuck his cock into her cum filled pussy and began to fuck her with his long hard cock.

Ron was now laying on his back and Kathy finished getting undressed she climbed on top of her brother in law. Her big tits swayed back and forth in front of him, he lifted his head so he could rise up and suck on her fat nipples.

Scott was the first to shoot his cum into his Aunt, after he slid his cock out she left the room. Next it was Ron shooting his load into his sister in law, she collapsed on top of him and the two just lay on the couch with his cock still shriveling inside her. Mark on the other hand was taking his time with his cousins' pussy fucking her with slow, long hard strokes.

Sarah came back into the living room and she brought something back in with her. Everyone turned and saw she had left the living room so she could get a jar of KY jelly.

"Seeing how I had my ass fucked, Kathy had her ass fucked, I think it is only fair that Mary got her ass fucked." She explained.

"OH no it's too big." She exclaimed.

Mark pulled his cock out of his cousins' pussy and his mother greased up his cock and her tight little asshole. He rubbed his cock at the entry of his cousins' ass and then slid it in, Mary cried out loud as he did so. Slowly he pushed more and more of his cock into her ass; the young woman gripped the coffee table, digging her nails into its wood.

Sarah, Ron, Kathy and Scott all sat on the couch and watched the action going on in front of them. They watched as Mark was finally buried all the way to his pubic region into his cousins' virgin asshole. It was now loosen up enough for him to start giving her longer strokes, Mary was grunting like an animal now enjoying how Mark's cock felt in her ass more and more.

Mark reached under her and began to rub her clit as he fucked her ass, Mary was now screaming loud enough for the neighbors to hear as she had a powerful orgasm. Mark also could no longer hold it either and pulled his cock out and shot it all over his cousins' ass.

"See incest is not so bad Mary." Mark said.

"No it's not is it." She replied. "I do not want this to ever end."

"I promise all of you that it does not have to end with today." Ron said.

Epilogue

Ron followed through on his promise, he moved his sister in law and her kids into his house. He helped them both with college and transferred them to the local university so they could continue their education.

He got Kathy a job with one of his clients, Mark went to work for another of his clients, while Sarah decided to stay home and take care of things around the house. Everyone was happy; there was never a pussy in need of fucking or eating and never a cock in need of fucking or sucking. They lived happily ever after as a perverted incestuous family.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers