Christmas with My Brother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,344 Followers

I glanced at the window and saw that I had not closed the drapes completely. There was about a six inch gap that would allow someone walking by to gaze in and catch a glimpse of Michael and me, if they were looking. No one was currently looking in, but the thought that they might excited me. I was discovering new things about my sexual psyche all the time.

Michael was stroking his fingers up and down the gusset of my shear panties, gently pushing the silky material in between the bulging lips of my vulva, teasing me. Involuntarily, I was rocking my hips in rhythm to the fingers stimulating my clitoris.

I began to realize that I was not going to have my romantic dinner before losing my virginity. Neither Michael nor I had the patience or will-power to wait that long.

Standing there in front of my brother as he strummed his fingers across my sensitive and erect clit, I knew I was helpless. He owned me tonight. I knew it and he knew it.

With his hand underneath my skirt, Michael continued to explore the outside of my panties, teasing me. Being made to stand there while my brother touched me had an element of submission that aroused me further.

"You're not going to take me to dinner first, are you?" I panted rhetorically.

"Don't worry. If you're a good girl, I may take you to dinner later," Michael responded coyly. "Do you think you're going to be a good girl tonight?"

"Michael, seriously? I am letting my brother fondle my vagina right now. I imagine that by almost any standard, I would be considered a very bad girl right now."

"Valid point. But I think it is really good that you are being so bad. I think I have the sexiest sister in the world."

Michael ran his fingers inside the leg of my panties, finding my wet opening. With the crotch of my panties pushed to the side, my brother penetrated the opening of my vagina with the tips of two fingers as I stood there shamelessly. I squatted slightly to allow him better, deeper access.

As I squatted, I started to lose my balance. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders as I tried to stabilize myself while standing in my high heel boots allowing my brother to finger me.

"Michael, you are turning me on so much. I love your touch."

After several minutes of penetrating me with his fingers, my brother removed his fingers from my vagina. He slid both hands up my outer thighs and under my skirt. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my panties. He started to lower them.

And yes, I allowed him to do so. I wanted my brother to strip me.

(Aside: Now I realize that these next few paragraphs are particularly not sexy. I could have written a sexy story about how everything went perfectly; but I decided that the truth is sexier...so... this is precisely what happened the night I lost my virginity. I hope you can appreciate that I decided to tell you truth rather than tell you a sexy, but unrealistic fantasy...so here are the actual facts...)

I felt my panties slide across my buttocks and down my legs. Then Michael, and my panties, encountered my boots. Michael struggled to get my panties over my boots, and it just was not working. For several awkward moments we struggled trying to get my sheer white panties over my boots before recognizing this was a futile effort.

The awkwardness and clumsiness did momentarily disrupt the passion of the moment.

We looked at each other and laughed at our ridiculous predicament. My panties were a tangled mess around my ankles, hopelessly tangled around the heels of my boots. Michael held my hand to balance me as I stumbled toward the bed, my ankles severely constrained. The walk to the bed, with my ankles tied together with my panties, was not a sexy scene.

I fell back on the bed, my legs high in the air, and my ankles 'tied together by my panties'. Michael took my left leg in his hands and started to pull my boot off.

In this position, my legs were splayed open, with my virginal vagina shamelessly gaped open as my younger brother struggled to remove one of my boots. Michael's eyes never left my pussy

Staring at my crotch, he exclaimed, "Kelsey, you shaved yourself."

"Yes, I did it for you," was my answer as the boot started to pull free. "Do you approve?"

"Oh hell yes, I very much approve. God you are so sexy, so beautiful."

After a minute of wrestling, my left boot sprung free. And my panties came off my left ankle with the boot. I lay there, my pussy gaped open, with my panties around my right ankle and wearing only one boot on my right leg.

Michael slid his hand up my inner thigh and massaged my clitoris before slowly inserting one finer into my wet opening. He twirled his fingers just inside the opening of my vagina before slowly withdrawing them, leaving me panting.

He brought his hand to his mouth and he tasted my juice off his index finger as I watched. Rather than being repulsed by this action, I was intrigued and flattered. I very much liked the idea that my brother savored the taste of my 'juices'.

"Kelsey, I love the taste of you."

"Michael, please remove my other boot" I asked. I wanted to be stripped naked prior to being deflowered. For some strange and unexplainable reason, I enjoyed Michael removing my boots while my vagina was gaped open this way for his inspection. I liked the expression on his face when he looked at my open and exposed pussy.

After removing my other boot, and my panties from my right leg, Michael stood up and kicked off his shoes. He then removed his shirt. Lying on the bed, with my legs open, and my pussy exposed, I watched my brother strip for me. His broad shoulders and well developed pectoral muscles looked like they had been chiseled from stone. I watched as he unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper.

As he removed his jeans and boxer shorts together, his erection literally sprang up, straining towards the ceiling. Admittedly, I had become very familiar with Michael's erect penis over the past months, but this was different. This time I was prepared to allow him to enter me with that large erect cock. I was prepared to allow him to rupture my hymen, and to deposit all his sperm inside my womb.

Lying on the bed, observing my brother, naked and erect, as I looked at him between my knees, I was taken by his total physique. His muscular arms, and chest and his tight, rippled stomach only seemed to frame the massive erection rising from his groin. I could not help but think that this is what Michelangelo's David would look like if they had chiseled the statue with a massive boner! Yes, my brother was a very sexy man.

It was a beautiful penis indeed. It was so hard and rigid. It was the only penis that I 'knew', but I was confident that it surpassed every girl's expectations for her first intercourse. It was at least 7 inches in length, perhaps longer. Its thick veins gave it an intimidating, almost sinister appearance.

I knew this is the penis I wanted to 'pop my cherry'.

"Michael, please strip me naked. Please take me, and make me yours." I said lying there passively, wanting to be taken, penetrated, and ravaged.

Michael unbuttoned the two buttons holding my skirt around my waist. I lifted my bottom so he could pull my skirt free, leaving me 'bottomless'. My shaved pubis made me feel even more exposed like this. I unbuttoned my blouse, but waited for him to remove it; which he did. Before climbing on the bed, Michaels peeled off his socks, leaving us both completely naked.

Michael climbed on the bed, between my thighs, his penis waving proudly in front of him. He leaned forward and took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently. I caressed his head as he suckled at my breast. His fingers were exploring the wetness of my vagina.

I was wet, open and ready to try to accommodate him.

He positioned himself so his cock was bobbing up and down at the very opening of my vagina. My juices were leaking out of me as I felt the head of his cock nudging at my vulva.

As I felt the head trying to enter me, he felt larger that I was expecting. His penis was much thicker than his two fingers which until this moment were the largest girth that had entered my virginal opening. I was suddenly frightened as the head of his glands started to wedge its way into me, stretching me open wider than I have ever been before.

I pleaded in his ear, "Go slow. You are very big and I am not sure I can accommodate you. Don't hurt me."

But rather than remain still and wait to allow me to adjust to his girth, Michael's excitement as the head of his erection passed the outer most ring of my vagina was too great. It drove him to push inside me. I felt my vagina being stretched to accommodate the bulbous head of his glands and it started to hurt.

I got scared that it was too much. The pain of being stretched so quickly to accommodate the thickness of this massive tool caused me to tense up and start to panic a bit.

"Wait Michael, stop." I needed time to adjust to his girth and to allow my tiny little vagina to adjust to the size of my invader.

But once the head of his penis found its way inside my vaginal opening, Michael was not going to 'wait' or 'slow down'. He was prepared to fuck his sister. And with him between my open thighs, there was nothing I could do to control the rate of his penetration.

I felt my brother suddenly plunge himself into me. He did not fully bury his erection inside me, but his sudden entry of 3 or 4 inches was too much. Instantly I felt a searing pain inside my vagina as he ruptured my hymen with one brutal thrust. A loud, painful squeal escaped me as I was suddenly impaled. For just a moment it felt like a red hot poker had been crammed inside of me. I saw a flash of white light as the sudden pain shot through my core.

Almost instantly, Michael stiffened and I felt his penis throb and pulse inside of me. With only one thrust, Michael began to ejaculate inside me. Pinned under him. I was accepting his semen as his came inside of me.

I was amazed at the speed at which he climaxed. This had never happened before. After all, in all our previous encounters, which did not involve intercourse, my brother had always ensured that I achieved my orgasm before he climaxed. I was confused, and disappointed, by the suddenness of his orgasm.

"Kelsey, I am sorry...I could not help it..." His penis was not as rigid now, but remained inside me, in a heavy and somewhat firm state.

By now the momentary, searing pain had subsidized.

Instantly, I understood. The excitement of being allowed inside of me overtook him. I suddenly felt loved, desirable, and I felt maternal towards Michael. I wanted to comfort him, despite my disappointment that my deflowering had not gone precisely how I had imagined it might.

"It's OK, there'll be other times." I was searching with the words that might make this feel better to my brother. "Michael, you just took my virginity, and now we are lying here, still coupled together. Do you understand how very special that is? Just stay inside me for a moment, don't withdraw yet..." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. "Kiss me."

"God, I love you Kelsey. I love you so much."

Michael leaned forward and his lips found my mouth. His tongue parted my lips. As his tongue entered my open mouth, I could feel his penis pulse inside me. I sucked on his tongue and contracted my vagina to squeeze his penis. His cock seemed to expand and throb in response to my 'squeeze', so I did it again.

Michael started to slowly move in and out of me. The texture of his cock felt peculiar. Or should I say, the texture of my lubrication felt different. It felt thicker, more viscous, but most 'slippery'. I realized that the semen that Michael had ejaculated inside me moments before was serving as a viscous lubricant. In combination with my vagina's normal secretions, my pussy was very wet and very slippery now. And I was quite dilated.

I could feel his penis continue to grow inside me. The rigid firmness of my brother's rigid erection was returning. It had only been a minute or two since he climaxed, but he was growing hard as we kissed. I contracted my vagina again. He began to slowly fuck me again. This time there was no pain.

"Michael, you feel good inside me. I feel so full. Don't stop," I whispered as I started to rock my hips to meet his thrusts. "God, you feel good now."

Within a minute or two, Michael was fully erect. His firmness was stretching me open. I wrapped my legs around his torso and started to moan. He would pull almost all the way out before plunging deep inside of me. I could feel the ridge of his glands as he pulled out just past my opening before slamming back into me. I could feel his testicles slapping against my buttock as he rammed himself deep into my uterus. The head of his cock was striking the front wall of my womb. His erection had found the spot inside me that triggers my orgasm.

If Michael could continue this action, I would be able to climax with his penis inside me. I could feel it building.

"Oh Michael, right there. Please, don't stop."

With my legs rapped around his torso and his erect cock deep inside of me, I placed my heels on his buttocks so I could 'spur him on'. I was encouraging each thrust by driving my heels into his ass.

Having climaxed minutes ago, Michael now had the 'staying power' he needed. In fact, having emptied himself in me once already, he now had remarkable staying power. He was hard as a rock and he was pounding my pussy.

He placed each of his arms under my legs, pulling my bottom higher off the bed. He took my legs and placed them on his shoulders. In this position I was pinned under him. I could not move. I was forced to simply brace myself against his repeated, violent thrusts.

Pinned as I was, my ass several inches off the mattress, my shoulders pressed into the bed, each time my brother slammed his hard cock into my dilated vagina, the head struck directly against the front wall of my pussy.

"Oh fuck, Michael...please don't stop...you are going to make me cum...oh god, fuck me...fuck me harder...oh shit...I am not going to last long...oh shit...you're going to make me cum..." I was babbling incoherently now.

I knew my own orgasm was imminent. I was passing the point of no return; I was at the point that there was no stopping my climax. With my heels now up around the sides of my brother's head, my ass suspended off the mattress. My brother was pounding his cock in and out of me. Michael was literally trying to 'punish my pussy' into orgasm with his large boner. I moaned and grunted with each violent thrust.

I reached up, placed my hands on Michael's chest and squeezed his nipples as he pounded my shoulders into the mattress.

Then it happened. The first wave of my orgasm overtook me and I literally screamed, "Oh my god...fuck me harder..."

My body quaked and the convulsions crashed through me. I had climaxed before, but nothing like this. Michael continued to fuck his sister as the second wave of convulsions overtook me. I cannot begin to describe the intensity of the pleasure or the sounds that were emanating from me.

After several months of having to stifle my moans in my parents' home, I was able to let loose and vocalize my pleasure like never before. And anyone within a hundred meters of our room knew I was getting fucked and I was climaxing. They did not know it was my brother who was deep inside me, but I left no doubt that I was being fucked very well.

As I was climaxing, Michael plunged deep inside me and stiffened. I could feel his penis throbbing and pulsing. He was emptying his balls into his sister for the second time in the past 15 minutes. Only this time, his sister was completed satisfied. This time he waited until he made me cum.

"Oh Michael, cum inside me, please give me all your seed. I want your sperm inside my womb," I said encouraging my brother to empty himself inside me yet again.

Michael stayed rigid for about a minute, his penis continuing to pulse inside me, depositing every drop of semen into my womb. He then lowered my legs off his shoulders without disengaging from me. We remained coupled together as he collapsed on top of me. I held him close, massaging his shoulders and back.

"Michael, that was wonderful. You were great. Thank you."

"Well it was better than the first time. I don't know what happened. I just lost it," he said with an embarrassed tone.

"Don't be silly. It was our first time. We were both nervous and excited. You sure recovered. And you more than made up for it. You made me cum so hard. Stay inside me. I want to savor this a little bit longer." I kissed him briefly and then added, "I love you so much. I always will, you know."

I wanted to remain coupled with him and to cuddle with his erection still inside me. I did not want this moment to end. I continued to feel his erection pulse inside of me. I knew he was continuing to leak the last remnants of his ejaculation inside me; and I wanted to capture every drop, every single sperm.

Periodically, I would contract my vagina and his dick would pulse in response. It was like our privates were hugging each other; it was like his penis and my vagina were speaking to each other in code. It was the most intimate moments of my young life. I did not want it to end. I was satisfied and content. I felt loved, and fulfilled. I knew my brother loved me, and I felt beautiful in his arms coupled together as we enjoyed our post-coital bliss.

Finally, after several minutes his penis shrunk to the point that is slipped free of my open pussy. As it left me, it made a rather distinct slurping sounds and a large amount of his semen started to leak from me, down the crack of my ass, trickling down past my anus.

We rolled on our sides, facing each other. We held each other, cuddling while my brother's semen slowly leaked from my vagina as my vagina began returning to its normal shape and size.

After about 20 minutes of cuddling, I said "I better clean up a bit." As I got up and went to the bathroom.

"OK, I guess I owe you dinner. You were a very good girl." he joked.

I walked to the bathroom with my hand between my thighs catching the sperm that was leaking from me. I noticed traces of my blood mixed with the white translucent semen.

I smiled. I was deeply pleased and content. Michael now owned my virginity, and he always would own that part of me.

Not that I needed any further proof, but the trace red streaks in the mixture leaking from me was definitive proof that my hymen was ruptured. I was no longer a virgin. I would never again have my 'first time'. I was truly glad that Michael was the one to capture this part of me. This is something my brother and I would share for the rest of our lives.

I showered and then went to ask Michael just what he wanted me to wear, or not wear for our dinner date. I wondered if my date and lover would want to flaunt me and expose me, or would he want me to dress more conservatively? I knew one thing; I would do virtually anything my brother wanted me to do. I was his.

Coming soon: Chapter 7: Christmas with my brother - conclusion

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,344 Followers
12