Christmas with the Cleaning Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers

Nadine disappeared after the slow song ended and Steve made his way over to the lobby where Beth was camped out with some of the girls in accounting that she knew.

"Hey, babe, I'm heading back to talk to a couple of the guys for a bit. Do you mind?"

"Of course not," Beth answered. "As long as you're back here for the door prizes. They're announcing the winners in thirty minutes." She held up a full glass of wine to show him just how okay she was.

"Oh, you know I'm not missing that!" he said with a wink and headed out to meet Nadine.

He felt slimy, like he was about to do something wrong. He hated lying to Beth, but this thing with the cleaning lady had to end. This way he could break it off before it started, and Beth wouldn't have to know. He knew in his heart that he was doing the right thing. He only hoped that Nadine wouldn't cry. That would be hard to deal with.

As Steve made his way deeper into the recesses of the office, the sounds of the party became muted, somewhat. He came up to his office but there were no lights on. Maybe she was crying already and didn't want him to see her like that. He pushed the door open all the way and stepped into the darkness.

"Nadine?" he called out.

There was no answer so he stepped a little further inside, squinting to see. He heard the door click shut behind him and quickly turned. There was Nadine. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough by now that he could see her walking toward him.

"I think we should open the door and turn on the light," he said.

Nadine didn't say anything as she closed the distance between them until she was standing right in front of him. She looked absolutely amazing and his resolve started to melt a little.

"Ok, look, there's no easy way to say this, but the other night was a mistake. I didn't mean to lead you on," Steve said awkwardly. "We shouldn't have kissed,"

Nadine looked down at the floor and Steve thought she was about to cry. That was one thing he didn't want. He didn't want her to cause a scene at the party in front of everyone. Steve reached out, taking Nadine's hands in his. Nadine misread this act of kindness. She looked up and pulled Steve closer, knocking him off balance just a bit. He stumbled against the cushion of her massive boobs and was just inches from Nadine's full lips.

Steve didn't have the balance or time to move away as Nadine wrapped her arms around him and planted a full kiss on his lips. That was all it took. Nadine's lips and probing tongue were like nothing else he'd ever experienced. Her massive chest pressed against him, destroyed his last miniscule drop of resistance. He was beyond logic and reason by now, and his hands pulled up Nadine's tight red sweater until he exposed the humongous lacy white bra that contained her heaving breasts.

Nadine moaned into his mouth as Steve kneaded her breasts. She pulled away long enough to take the sweater all the way off and then she pushed Steve back onto a couch against the wall.

"Is that for me?" Nadine asked gesturing towards his tented pants.

Steve just nodded and loosened his belt.

"Good because these are for you," she said. "Merry Christmas."

Then Nadine reached her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were even more impressive uncovered. They were heavy and full and adorned with thick, dark nipples that were at least an inch long. Her giant boobs jiggled as she walked over to the couch and got on Steve's lap. Steve wasted no time in taking first one and then the other nipple into his mouth and sucking them hard. His erection was becoming painful in the confines of his pants and Nadine noticed him trying to adjust himself under her.

"Let me," she said.

Nadine slid off the couch in front of Steve and unfastened his pants, pulling them down until his erection sprang into view. Nadine cooed in approval and wrapped a hand around it, stoking him slowly. Steve gasped as Nadine slid her mouth over his cock and then moaned in ecstasy as she worked his entire length into her mouth. Soon, Nadine was sliding her lips up and down Steve's cock, swirling her tongue around it as she did so. She was way better then Beth ever was. He had never met a woman that could take his entire length into her mouth.

Nadine pulled her lips off of Steve's cock, drooling, and lay back on the plush carpet of the executive office. She hiked her skirt up around her thighs exposing her hairy pussy to him. Unless she had removed her panties in the dark office before he got there, she had come to the party without any. This thought brought his arousal to a new level.

Steve took his pants and underwear all the way off and got on top of Nadine. He gave her a passionate kiss as he slid his cock up and down her moist slit. She was so wet that he easily slid his thick cock all the way into her. Nadine gasped as he entered her, and wrapped her legs around his back as Steve started to fuck her. He was completely gone at this point and didn't give a damn if anyone walked in on them. Taking Nadine was all that mattered. Nadine grunted with each thrust as Steve slammed his cock into her. Her massive boobs jiggled with each powerful thrust and Steve reached a hand up to play with one of her long nipples.

"Oh, God," she screamed a little too loudly. "I'm going to cum, Steve. Keep fucking me."

Steve could feel her pussy contract around his cock as she came, and he continued to fuck her furiously. She clamped her legs around him so hard that he gasped, thought he was going to stop breathing for a second. She raked her fingernails all the way down his back drawing blood and then she cupped his buttocks in her hands, urging him deeper. That was all it took for Steve and he starting cuming inside the cleaning lady in powerful spasms.

"Oh, fuck, Nadine," he said, still deep inside her. "That was the best sex of my life."

Steve was emerging from his sexual fog and his wits were starting to return. Sanity was returning, and unease with it, but before he could do anything there was a shriek in the doorway behind him. Steve turned his head but he was unable to move, since Nadine's legs were still locked around his waist.

"What the fuck are you doing?" screamed Beth from the doorway. "What the fuck are you doing?" She was in shock and completely furious. There was no Christmas joy in her expression. It was all bah humbug and Grinch-who-stole-Christmas.

Nadine relaxed her legs and Steve pulled out of her with a plop, creating a wet spot of their combined juices on the plush carpet. Nadine scooted back to the couch covering herself up with her sweater and pulling her skirt down. Steve was left kneeling there in the light of the doorway naked from the waist down, cock dripping with Nadine's juices. Standing on either side of Beth and behind her were all the girls from the accounting department and Steve could make out his boss, Donna, coming up behind Beth. They were all staring at him.

"Well, fuck you, Steve Smith!" Beth screamed and threw her wine cup at his head. It connected and Steve found himself dripping with Merlot, and trying to cover up his shriveling cock. Donna pulled Beth away from the doorway and motioned for everyone else to leave.

"You two need to leave now. You're both fired," she said, glaring at them, and closed the door.

Steve knelt on the floor completely depressed and dejected. What had he done? What had come over him? His job was gone. Beth was gone.

Nadine had gotten dressed and put a warm hand on Steve's shoulder and then helped him up. She handed him his pants. Nadine then clasped his hands in hers, and looked him in the eyes.

"I want you to come home with me," she said.

Steve just looked at her blankly. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Screw this place and all those people and what they think, Steve," she said. "Tonight wasn't a game to me. You need to decide if you want me or not, right now."

He had to admit that being with Nadine was the most exciting sexual experience of his life. He found her slight accent and the fact that she was older than he was endlessly exciting. Then, of course, there were her massive boobs. He looked up at her and squeezed her hands.

"I'm a mess, Nadine," he said.

"Yes you are," she replied giggling. "You're a handsome young mess though, with a really large cock."

"Okay," he said. "Take me home." He kissed his new lover on the lips. She returned his kiss passionately, pressing her body against his and cupping his ass again.

"Don't come if you're doing this because you feel sorry for me. Tell me it's because you want me," she said.

"I want you. And I'm going to want you tomorrow and the next day and the next day too," he answered. "You're all I want for Christmas."

Nadine's eyes started to tear up again. She smiled up at him. "I'm not...I'm a lot different than she is...I'm older. I have... a history. You need to know that."

"I'm glad you're nothing like her...in any way," he said. "Let's get out of here."

The party stopped and everyone froze in place and stared as they came out. Even the music stopped. They stared at the plump cleaning lady with the oversized breasts straining against her red Christmas sweater and Steve from the sales department. The odd couple walked through the lobby hand in hand, and out into the night. Steve never looked back.

He and Nadine made love all night long and woke up together on Christmas day. They lay by Nadine's fireplace all morning, drinking coffee and eating chocolate and candy canes and each other! God bless us everyone. Merry Christmas!

The End

Sethp 2009

sethp
sethp
3,659 Followers
12