Christmas with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers

When the young woman finished with the Krampus and sat back, licking her lips, another woman from out of the pews was already waiting to substitute for her, and the cheerful monster found himself swapping one warm mouth for the next. The new girl let the beast untie the laces of her dress (like the bow on a Christmas present) and strip her half naked on the church floor with his cock still in her mouth.

Shortly, a third woman pulled up her skirts and bent over in front of the beast to let him mount her from behind, moaning like a whore with her cries muffled thanks to the fact that her mouth was full with her husband and, once he was finished, with the young bachelor who lived across the street (and with whom she'd confessed the occasional Sunday dalliance before).

One by one, all the women of the village came: The good mothers, baring their naked bodies in front of the entire town, and the young virgins, forgetting their modesty as they shed Sunday dresses and spread their legs too.

Some would say later that there had been magic in the Krampus' words that made them do it, but the truth was that the real power that compelled them was their own, and that once the first crack appeared in the dam there was no way to hold anything back.

The husbands and young men in the assembly didn't object to seeing their wives and sweethearts take their turns. They were busy too, indulging longstanding cravings of their own, entertained in the past only with discrete shame but now spilling over in frenzied embraces on the floors and in the pews.

Bodies tangled, pinning one another down or against the very walls and creating a chorus of gasps, moans, whispers, and cries. And when the Krampus finished with each woman's embrace she turned to attack her next lover with even more enthusiasm, bare flesh glistening with sweat and her lips or thighs wet and gleaming.

Everywhere he turned the Krampus found a new sight to delight: men and women undressed, liberated, freed, couples and triples and more. No mouth went unkissed, no body untouched, no fantasy unspoken, no appetite unfulfilled.

Someone broke into the wine and began proposing toasts to the Krampus, who accepted them graciously and then poured his cup onto the naked body of the first girl who had kissed him. Picking her up freshly anointed, he sat her on his lap again, sliding his enormous cock inside of her and feeling her shudder as she put her arms around his neck, kissed him once more, and rode him until her heart was set nearly to burst.

Her fiancé approached from behind, sliding between the curved cheeks of her ass as she went up and down, and soon the young man and the Krampus were splitting her between them, one in front and one back, filling her as full as she would go.

The sweet girl's eyes rolled back and she nearly broke her neck twisting this way and that with kisses for both of her lovers, pressed tightly between them until first one and then the other came inside her, leaving her quivering and wet all over.

It wasn't until he finally took a break from all of this merrymaking that the Krampus noticed the newcomer; a man with a white beard and a crown of ivy and a decidedly disapproving expression had let himself into the church without anyone seeing. Saint Nicholas' frown was so deep that it seemed almost bottomless.

"So this is what you've been up to!" he said. "Why you old Goat of Mendes, you idle idol! When I let you out for the day I told you to help people!"

"So I did," said the Krampus, sweeping his arm across the nave. "Do these look unhelped? They just needed to be prodded, invited, and skelped. They're all quite happy now, as I'm sure you can see. Relax! Take a load off. Have some Chablis."

"This is obscene," said Saint Nick, averting his eyes.

"It's life," the Krampus said. "It's not wicked or damned. It's not hurtful nor harmful nor vexful nor scammed. A bit sweaty, I'll grant you. Unflattering, at times. But it's truthful and loving and —"

"Enough of your rhymes!"

The Krampus kicked back and laughed. Then he graced the saint with a particularly self-satisfied look and said, "Well what will you do? Take me back to my chains? Break your word and your bond and inflict on me pains? Then I'll go back with you, if that's your desire. My present to you, on this day of retire."

He put his hands out, as if waiting for manacles. But Saint Nicholas could only scowl and shake his head in reply. Once his promise was given he couldn't back out of it. Not today of all days. The Krampus kicked his hooves in delight.

"Then away I will go, so lively and quick all will know in a moment I must be Old Nick. I've good news to spread but only one day, and I think time will run out 'fore I go all the way. But just watch me, dear Santa, if I don't do my best, and by the time it's all done even you'll be impressed."

And maybe Saint Nicholas was impressed, although he'd never dare admit it. Because the Krampus did range far and wide that particular Christmas, bringing his own peculiar cheer to everyone he met.

The lessons people learned weren't necessarily ones they could put into words (no words that were fit for polite company, anyway), but lessons they were all the same. And for the rest of their lives, each person carried the lesson of the Krampus engraved on his or her heart.

Once the holiday was done and the Krampus wore his chains again, it seemed he carried them much more lightly than he once had. He even had a spring in his step as he returned to his prison, and an air of satisfaction that Saint Nicholas found frankly annoying.

The old iron door closed again, shutting the Krampus up and sealing him off from the world. But they heard him exclaim, as he was locked in his gear:

"Merry Christmas to all. And I'll see you next year."

TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers