Christopher Columbus' Slutty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've served Visconde de Atamaria well in the kitchen. I was the runner. When the chef needed something, he'd send me to pull water, gather strawberries from the garden, or carry flour bags from the barn. I did honest work 16 hours a day. I slept with the other servants in the barn on hey. Visconde de Atamaria treated me well. Once a month, he permitted me to visit my parents for an hour. He paid me handsomely with a silver coin for each month of service," continued Maria.

"Some nights, he would be restless and walk around his property. He'd come into the barn with the servants sleeping. He'd rouse me by kicking my sides with his boot. He'd lead me to the stables. He'd send the stable master to the tavern with a silver coin in hand. And he'd gain carnal knowledge of me," recounted Maria with her head blushing so deeply red that it was purple.

"I told him to pull out before his semen would shoot. He never listened. Last summer, I became pregnant with his child. His wife found out about the affair. I miscarried. I deserve the care for my wellbeing," said Maria reaching her hands forward to plead. Her face had a tentative expression.

"So, you confess to adultery," said the judge while looking into thin air. He knocked the gavel down. "I sentence you to the dungeon in Cadiz."

The judge looked over papers without paying notice to Maria. Maria threw herself on the ground in front of the judge. Her white ruffle dress spread out. The court enforcer grabbed her harshly by the upper arm and dragged her across the smooth marble floor. The last impression of her wear the juice, young calves that were bared underneath her dress as they dragged across the floor. The crowd turned into uproar. The Visconde de Atamaria smiled smitten.

Back in current time at high sea, Christopher's boot kicked against the wall with a loud bang. The headman roused in the hammock swinging with the motion of the sea. He had been falling asleep after worry had eaten him up all night. His eyes were bloodshot red. His curly hair was a mess. With wired anxiety, he jumped out of the hammock.

Christopher was holding the woman by her lush hair. Her head was pressed forward and down by Christopher's low hold. It was the woman that Christopher had smuggled on board at the night and kept locked up out of sight in the captain's quarters. Only the headman and the guard new about her. She was young, tall, and voluptuous. She had all the curves on her body, the round boobs that heaved. The boobs swapped around as Christopher was moving her around. She had a big round ass. Everything was taut on her body from youth. She had full lips. Her eyes were dark, deep, and loving with two blue jewels inside. Her lips were full and red. Her dark hair gave her a regal appearance. If she weren't born to lowly peasants, she could have fooled one for being a knowing woman of command.

Now she was being led around by Christopher like a dog, actually more like a lantern - an object. He moved his hand around in wavy ways as he paced the captain's cabin. Her feet hurried to catch up to her center of gravity ever shifting. The headman had dreamt frequently about fucking the woman. He could not understand why Christopher had absolutely no interest in the diamond in the rough. Christopher seemed too obsessed with his voyage to care about anything.

"Retrieve the box now," commanded Christopher.

The headman bowed with a "yes, sir" and ran. The dawn was nearing. The dark blue sky was lighting up barely perceptibly in the East. The headman pulled the wooden box out. It was roughly a yard by a yard. It had a pattern of tiny holes drilled into it. It was mostly a roughly made crate with a few ornaments around the edges. It showed scenes of elves, unicorns, demons, and Cockaigne. There was a strong metal lock on it. The headman opened the empty box a little confused.

"Drink this," ordered Christopher. He pressed a vial against the lips of the woman. The woman pressed her lips together so that they pursed. She shook her head vigorously as Christopher tried to force the vial through her lips.

"Hold her head," commanded Christopher. The headman obeyed cradling her head almost loving between his hands. Christopher forced her head to recline. With the brute force of brawn, he forced the vial passed her pressed lips. The vial emptied inside of her with bubbles percolating up in it until it was empty.

Then, Christopher placed his palm flat over her mouth and pinched her nose closed with his thumb. The fear-stricken young woman showed the white of her eyes. Not being able to breath, she struggled against swallowing the liquid. She held it in her mouth. Her body writhed with her head locked down by two strong man. Half minute of air starvation made her swallow. Her throat moved up and down. Christopher kept holding her wrung out of air until she turned a light blue. Then, he let go of her mouth.

Wringing for air, the young captive fell to the floor. Christopher wrapped his arms around her torso from behind. "Grab her legs," he commanded. The headman grabbed her bare legs. He couldn't help but ogle the tender bare skin. The young woman was fighting with her legs. The headman hungrily stole a glimpse deep underneath her dress to catch her undergarment. With iron resolve, Christopher dragged the fighting animal to the crate and lowered her into it. He pushed all the limps that fought to get out down until he got the lid closed and engaged the lock. He sat down on the box letting out a sigh. "It's almost done."

She found herself locked in a box. Her knees were pressed onto her chest. The back of her head was pressed up. Her butt was pushing against rough wood. Her arms could barely move. She could only see black. It was dark. The light that had collected in her retina was still firing. It gave her the illusion of a gray haze in absolute darkness. Cloudy shapes were chasing across her vision. She closed her eyes. What she saw stayed the same. All the images were simply leftover afterimages. They'd ring out over the next half hour in darkness.

Like a Rorschach test, she could recognize a lamb flying for a while. The lamb turned into a dancing monk. The monk turned into the grim face of her elementary school teacher. The furrow lines across his face looked like stems of flowers. It was a bouquet of daisies. They had colors. And then she could see an entire field. It was her home, Carmona. She recognized the field. She had been running across it as a kid chasing butterflies.

Her visions turned dark. An old man in a robe appeared. He stood in front of her. His eyes were pulled out. They only left eye lids that were indented into the skull. The old man stood there staring at her without eyes. Then, he raised his arms and let his robe fall down. He had the most amazing penis: Long, thick, smooth skin, marbled with deep veins, perfectly symmetrical. The shades of pink attracted her like a glow bug is attracted by light. She wanted to reach for it. Her knuckles only hit against the wood of the crate. The old man laughed out loudly.

She saw the Visconde appear in her dream. He was having sex with his wife. When he noticed Maria, he pulled out and turned around. She saw his penis. It had always been small. However, it had a glow today. It was a sparkle, like a flying fairy has a sparkle around her. She remembered all the pleasure that little cock had given her. All the memories of her pussy around his cock came flooding back. She wanted to suck that cock with her mouth. She raised her head to engulf it with her warm lips. Her head only knocked against the wooden crate.

A little gnome with a red hat took her by the hand and led her. He led her into the forest. She protested, "I want the Visconde's cocks."

The little gnome waved with both of his little hands, "there is so much more for you." He pointed at the trees. She looked around. She noticed that the trees started sprouting sticks. She could see the trees grow. No, this weren't sticks. They were cocks. One was more wonderful than the next. One had a big head. Another one had a really thick shaft. One had a cute little upward tilt. There were real character ones, like the one with a mole on the side. She left the trail to walk among the trees. Both her hands reached out and caressed the cocks in passing. They felt so wonderful. They were all hard for her. She felt bewitched by the beauty that was glowing everywhere, hundreds of cocks. And they were all growing for her.

A horse walked into a clearing. She could see the long penis of the stallion. It was as long as her forearm and hard for her. She followed the long lines of the penis. "Oh, is that all for me! I want an even larger cock," she whispered to herself. The horse flicked its ears. It had a big white spot running over its face. The fur was so slender. It gave her a little shiver.

The shiver came from a little breeze. The breeze brought colorful butterflies into the clearing. The butterflies flew in a random pattern. She got closer to follow them. That's when she noticed that underneath their wings, they grew penises. There was a dozen micro penises underneath their wings. They were artworks, like an African craftsman working with wood to create statues. She ran after the butterflies lifting her palm to tempt them to perch on her hand.

Then, a rumbling happened on the clearing. A mushroom head lifted out of the boggy ground of pine needles, dead branches, and mulch. No, it was a penis head. It kept growing and rising. The penis grew to the height of her hips. It kept growing until she was looking eye to eye with the penis. It was of the size of her body. The penis kept growing until it reached up to the canopy of the trees. She couldn't resist anymore. She ran up to the giant penis and hugged it. Her arms couldn't even reach around it. She pressed her penis against the tender penis skin to feel the pulse inside of the penis skin.

The penis kept growing and pressing her arms apart. It reached high into the sky. Maria undid her panties. She straddled the penis sitting down on the boggy ground. She pressed the outside of her vagina against it. It felt so good. She tilted her hips forward and back to rub herself against the giant, warm penis.

She clutched her legs hard to get a tighter grip on the penis. She clutched it so hard that the continued growth of the penis lifted her up in the air. Quickly, she was lifted above the trees. She was in the sky, riding up on the penis. She reached the clouds. The penis grew at an even more rapid speed. She was lifted into the universe riding the penis. She passed plants riding the giant cock through the universe. The universe grew to the size of the entire milky galaxy. She glided along the stars on the penis like gliding down a giant slide at light speed. Her pussy rubbed on the penis giving her immense pleasure.

"The only dick that's large enough for me," she moaned with lust dripping hard in her voice.

"She's ready. Lower the box down to the sailors," commanded Christopher.

The headman was holding onto a rope that was running up to a hoist. From the hoist, the rope ran down to the wooden crate that was swinging in the air with the motion of the sea. A skeptical mutinous crowd had gathered beneath them. They were armed with sticks and ropes. They had started prying away the barricades that protected the quarterdeck. The sun had barely risen a few minutes ago. Bright light was shooting across the water pane with a perfectly clear blue sky.

"You can't placate us with a few bottles of rum," hollered the mutiny leader. "We put your head on a spike and drink all your rum." The crowd responded with approving hollers and banging. They were dirty and ragged, the worst of the dungeons. They were the sucks that had been lost in the cracks, the thugs that had their judgments lost. So, nobody knew when to release them. They had accustomed to living in a wet dark dungeon. They had accustomed to raw human interactions of being beaten and abused. That's how they treated each other - insensitive, dumb, and raw monstrosities of humanity. They were stricken with disease and deformities from untreated diseases. These were the only prisoners that Christopher was able to convince to go on the voyage to the end of the world in exchange for the promise of a pardon should they survive.

The box hit the ground loudly. A curious sailor, who was a drunkard more than a rebel, eagerly kicked the lock open. The lid swung open. Maria appeared. She took one bewildered look at the crowd of poor, shabby, dirty souls. Then, she moaned with a frightening hunger, "COCK!"

She ran up to the drunkard, pulled down his sodded pants and stuffed his greasy, hairy cock in her mouth. Freeing her right hand, she reached for the nearest sailor, a guy walking in a peg with a gnarly scar across his face. She reached into his pants. Her eyes lit up holding his limp penis which was rapidly hardening inside of her palm. "Cock," she said muffled by the hard cock of the drunkard in her mouth.

Her left hand went searching for the next cock that an eager, young sailor offered to her. He was barely older than a teenager and still horny as a teenager. His cock was already hard by the time her left hand got a hold of it. It was a skinny long thing, like a pencil. Her chest bend forward with a deep sigh of joy for holding his cock.

"Is there any more cock on this boat? I need more cock!" screamed Maria desperately into the drunkards cock as if it were a swallowed microphone.

The fat guy with the look of a retard didn't need to hear this twice. Not even the tavern wenches would fuck him for money. He quickly pulled off his pants. He was jumping on one leg to get the pants over his ankles. He had a twice crooked cock. It had a bent to the left and another one near the head downwards. It didn't seem possible to get that obstruent cock into a pussy. Though, he grabbed her hips and lifted them up. Then, he shoved and kept shoving until it was all the way inside of her.

"Doesn't anybody hear me? I need more cock. I desperately need more cock. Please! I'll suck your cock. I'll bear your babies. I need more cock!" screamed Maria in angry lust without stopping to suck the cock in her mouth and rubbing the dicks in her hand.

A big man walked up to her. He was born in the high mountains. He was 6' 5" tall. He had a full, black beard. His hands were huge. He was a hefty man. With the brute force of a steer, he tore is pants apart to bear his nine inch cock. He lifted his leg over her body. He moved down to be butt to belly with the crooked dick sailor. Then, he shoved all nine inches into her dirty butthole. He slammed her hard. Every time he slammed her, the other cocks felt the impact. Maria loved it. She was grinding her pelvis against the dick in her pussy and ass alternatingly, whichever gave her more pleasure at the moment.

The mutiny leader was standing with an axe in his hand. He still had the same posture that was ready to storm the quarterdeck. However, his facial expression was deflated as he watched his supporters abandon him to fuck the ship wench. The ship wench was lifted to cock height for easier fucking. Sailors crowded around her. Only her bare feet were sticking out from the gaggle of sailors.

He threw the axe down. He pushed his way into the crowd at her side. There were sailors to whose cocks she wasn't attached. They were merely caressing and grabbing her body. When he was up close to the hot sweaty center, the inner circle of sailors actively fucking her, he grabbed the back of her dress with both hands. With a powerful pull that took all the strength in his chest muscles, he tore the dress apart and let it fall on the ground. The crowd cheered at the sight of her nubile skin.

He moved the crowd of fuckers closer to a crate. He laid himself in the grate on his back. Then, he moved the man to lift her body over her. He placed her full titties around his cock. Then, he pushed the melon sized things together around his cock to titty fuck her. The drunkard that she was blowing was pressed right next to him. He was the sixth sailor to join fucking her.

All the sailors were pressing tightly around the fuckers. A lad grabbed her feet. He bent the legs around the vagina fucker, so that he could hold his penis with the soles of her feet. He gave himself a foot job on her warm, soft feet. The other sailors tried rubbing their penises against her anywhere they could, the side of the torso, the knee, simply anything. If they could reach it, they were happy watching the fucking, rubbing themselves, and shooting the semen in between two sailors to land on her body. She was soon more salt crusted than the ocean itself.

Whenever a sailor jizzed inside of her and turned a little weak in the knees, another sailor would immediately push him to the side. The drunkard had a weak moment. The boat painter immediately seized the opportunity to shove his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and skull fucked her. The skirmish of sailors fucking her and succumbing to orgasms made the pack move around the deck of the boat. Christopher and the headman watched the skirmish from above. There were 39 sailors on the ship. Giving them time recovery time, let them come for thirds, fourth, and fifth. Christopher got his rocking chair out and stuffed a pipe.

The headman watched the fuckery. He bit his lips and whispered, "I'm missing out on the fuck of a lifetime. All I can hope for is a fat chick back home that only wants to pop out children and gossip with her girlfriends. This one is superhot and actually likes sex."

Christopher caught the words, "Don't worry, another two hours and they'll settle down. You can take your turn then."

In the afternoon, a quiet came over the ship. The sailors were passed out in post-coital sleep. Maria crawled around on her knees, because she had gotten fucked so well that she couldn't walk. She was searching for a hard code. Though, every sailor that she crawled up to was limp and snoring. "I can't believe I ran out of cock," she whimpered in frustration. Christopher was looking on with amusement.

A pigeon came flying and landed on the railing near Christopher. "In the nick of time," he said with relief as he knocked the pipe against the ground to empty its contents. "I'll be able to unleash her on the locals."

12