Christopher in Cancun

Story Info
Stud turns two Moms into secret sluts.
4.6k words
4.26
270.8k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bellfore-Cancun Hotel is an exclusive Mexico vacation destination. A beachfront property, it hosts vacationers from around the world. On this sunny June morning, Michael, the pool man, escorted two attractive women to the two empty chairs at poolside.

Susan and Laura are starting a long weekend vacation. A well deserved four days away from their husbands and children. Each woman was very attractive, but with different bodies.

Susan was a 38-year-old mother of two. She was an even 5'0" and weighed 110lbs. Her gym toned body held her B-cup breasts and shapely bottom. Her best friend Laura was 36. This natural blond beauty was tall at 5'9". She had an hourglass figure and was also toned to perfection.

As Michael indicated the woman's lounge chairs and accepted their tip, he winked at the man in the next lounge. In his stylish dark wraparound glasses the man seemed to be sleeping, but Michael knew the man was watching the women with much interest.

The man was Christopher. Most knew him as successful salon owner from West Hartford, CT. He had another much more profitable business. He was a very successful pornographer and had used the profits from his porn web site to buy a large portion of this hotel.

Christopher had spotted the women the previous evening as they checked in. He had arranged with Michael to have them seated next to him at the pool this morning. Michael had just earned a $100 tip.

As they dropped their bags on the cement deck, Christopher heard the blond say, "Remember, what happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun," and they both giggled. Stripping to their swimsuits, the women readied themselves for a day in the sun.

They did take notice of their neighbor. He looked about 40 and they were both secretly impressed by his build. A 44" chest tapered to a 33" waist. His arms, legs and abs looked rock hard. He didn't have huge muscles, but hard well-defined ones.

He was in much better shape than their husbands. Both were good men, but they worked too hard, drank too much, were over weight and were away from home too often.

Although neither woman had been unfaithful, each suspected their husband was a cheater.

They hadn't talked about it, but if they found some trouble while on vacation, they would take advantage of it. Little did they know but they had found big trouble and his name was Christopher.

As the girls settled in, a woman approached and said, "A call for you Mr. Christopher," and handed their neighbor a phone.

He talked quietly for a few moments and as he hung up a waitress immediately appeared and took the phone away.

The woman noticed that the hotel staff paid a great deal of attention to "Mr. Christopher". They brought him drinks, snacks, the phone and even a computer.

They admired his build and bearing as he walked to the pool and dove in. After swimming a few powerful laps, he walked back to his spot. He smiled, nodded at both woman and said, "You should try the water, its just perfect."

He continued, "By the way, I'm Christopher. I'm here on vacation from Connecticut, but I'm also a part owner of the Bellfore-Cancun. I'm happy to have you here as my guests."

His introduction broke the ice. Christopher ordered his new friends drinks and snacks as they chatted. They talked about Mexico and Cancun.

He told stories about his many adventures in the city. He shared his favorite restaurants, fashion and jewelry shops and most interesting tourist spots. Both women found Christopher sexy, charming and just plain fun. They wondered if one might get lucky with him.

Michael, the pool boy appeared and said, "Ms. Laura, the salon has had a cancellation. We can fit you in, but you'll have to come now."

Laura looked at Susan. She wanted a haircut, but didn't want to leave Susan alone with their new friend. Susan read her mind, smiled and said, "Go ahead girl," and laughed to herself.

She was looking forward to a little time alone with this stud. She could feel her nipples harden and knew her pussy was soaked.

Christopher spoke to Michael, "Arrange for Laura to have the full treatment and charge my account." Then he got to his feet, held out his hand and helped Laura to her feet.

He looked into her eyes, kissed her cheek and said, "Go get pampered, you deserve it, sweetheart."

Both girls noticed it at the same time. They could see the outline of a half hard cock running down his leg. Jesus, he was handsome, had a great body and personality, loads of money and he had a huge cock. As Laura walked away, Susan felt a wave of excitement.

Christopher was about to settle back into his lounge then he suggested that Susan needed some more sun block. Before Susan could decide, he had grabbed her lotion and was pouring it into the palm of his hand.

Susan was lying on her stomach when he took command. He first untied the two strings of her bikini top.

"We don't want tan lines do we?" He said this more to himself.

He started at her neck and moved over her shoulders and down her arms. It felt more like a fabulous massage than a quick covering of sun block.

He rubbed more of the oily block onto her back and he rubbed down to her string bottom. He didn't miss her sides and she wondered if he purposely rubbed the sides of her breasts.

She felt herself getting excited as he started on the tops of her thighs, really the bottom of her ass. He didn't miss an inch of her body and when he finished with her left foot he slide her big toe into his mouth and bite it.

"Hey," she yelled and she looked over her shoulder at him. She couldn't stay mad. He had a huge grin on his face. He winked, slapped her ass and sat back into his lounge chair. God this man was sexy and she was getting hornier by the minute.

After another hour of chatting and flirting, he asked if she would join him for lunch. She accepted and he called to a waitress.

He ordered for both of them, "Lobster salad, oysters and ahi tuna."

In less than fifteen minutes the waitress came and said "Christopher, your private table is set, lunch has been served and you won't be disturbed unless you call for assistance.

Christopher thanked the servant, got to his feet and offered his hand to Laura. Laura reached for her wrap, but Christopher suggested that the sun would be beautiful and they could eat in their swimsuits.

He led her across the pool deck, up the stairs to his private elevator and they were lifted to his private room on the top floor.

Laura couldn't believe the view. Her smile and the wonder in her eyes indicated that she was in awe. There were windows surrounding the room. "I'll give you a tour later, if you would like, but lets eat now.

Holding her hand again, he led her to a huge terrace, complete with hot tub and a private dinning area. He held the chair as she sat and together they started eating a world-class lunch.

As good as the food was, the wine was even better. Like a good host, Christopher made sure her glass was always filled.

He let her talk about her life in the Charlotte, NC area. She never complained, and he liked that but he could tell that she wasn't satisfied.

She admitted that she and Susan needed to get away for a little adventure. "I can't believe I said that," she thought to herself and she blushed.

As they finished their lunch and the conversation started to slow, Christopher got to his feet and said, "Your shoulders need some lotion." He grabbed a near-by bottle. He again started at her shoulders, neck, arms and then his hands slid to her upper chest.

Her breath became shallow as his fingers brushed over her upper breasts. He bent and whispered into her ear, "Take your top off baby".

As if in a trance, she reached behind her neck and untied the string around her neck. Next, the string behind her back was undone. Christopher took the bikini top and dropped it to the terrace floor.

He covered both her bare breasts with coconut-flavored lotion and again whispered, "You excite me so much".

With her eyes closed and her breath shallow, she just moaned, "Oh god!" His fingers felt great as they rubbed her breasts. When he started pinching and lightly twisting and pulling her nipples, she thought she would explode.

Her tits hadn't had this kind of workout in years. His left hand continued to maul her tits, while his right worked lower over her stomach. When she spread her legs, he took his cue and cupped her pubic mound rubbing her cunt through the small bikini bottom.

"I hope your ready for a workout, because I'm going to fuck you hard", he teased as he assaulted her.

She was panting like a slut. He pushed her bottoms to the side and jammed three fingers deep into her tight wet cunt. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, but no words came out as she had a silent screaming orgasm.

Out of breath and more than a little disoriented, she sat in the chair as Christopher walked in front of her. His fingers were still playing with her pussy as he dropped his pants to the floor.

The biggest, thickest cock jumped out in front of her.

"I'll do the work," he said as he rubbed his cock over her face. He rubbed it on her lips and she automatically opened her mouth. He worked magic as his nine-inch cock slide into her throat and started to slowly fuck her tonsils very deep. "You are so fucking exciting," he said.

This was all new to her. She loved sex and she and her husband had a varied sex life, but this was off the wall. She was sitting in a chair. A stranger's 9" cock was fucking her throat and the man had three fingers being jammed into her gapping pussy. She was riding a wave of one orgasm to the next.

Her husband would cum in minutes, but Christopher had been fucking her mouth forever. As her jaw started to ache, she heard his breathing change. He pulled from her mouth and caught her off guard as he unloaded onto her face.

No one had ever cum on her face and she was disgusted. She wanted to wipe off the cum, when he grabbed her hand.

"God, you look so sexy, I'm going to clean you with my tongue."

He licked the cum from her cheek and offered her his tongue. She took it in her mouth and tasted the salty cum. He continued licking her face and tongue feeding her until she was clean.

Then, taking her hand, he guided her through his apartment to his lavish king size bed. He laid her on her back, kneeled at the side of the bed, slid her sloppy bikini bottoms down her legs, spread her wide and kissed her bare pussy.

He had given her a good finger workout and her lips were swollen. She was moaning quietly and enjoying his oral assault. She jumped when his tongue hit her clit and she grabbed the back of his head and ground her cunt into his face. She came bucking on his face and screaming loud.

She started to settle when she felt something new and very dirty. His tongue was licking her asshole. She was going to push his head away, but a thrill shot up her spine. "So dirty, but it felt so good," she whispered softly.

His tongue traveled from her asshole to her clit and then back. She didn't think anything could feel so good. Then he stood and lay next to her on the bed. "Climb on my dick, baby."

She lifted her exhausted body off the bed and straddled his body. Cock in her hand, she lowered herself down letting inch after inch slide into her. "Fuck, your cock is so big!", she moaned as she bottom out.

He reached out and palmed each ass cheek and she moaned again. "It seems like you like a little ass play, darling." His finger entered her crack and found her asshole. His middle finger slid into the incredible tight hole.

"Jesus," she screamed, "what are you doing to me?"

"Turning you into a slut, sweetheart. Do you like it?"

All she could do is scream, swear, and cry from one orgasm to the next. After a half hour of her on top, Christopher chewing her nipples, fingering her asshole and fucking her cunt, he rolled her onto her back.

He slides two fingers back into her ass and started to pound her pussy. He was in great physical shape and was going to fuck her until she couldn't take anymore.

Another 30 minutes of brutal fucking and she started to beg him to stop.

"I need another cum, baby. Get on your hands and knees." She could hardly move and Christopher needed to help her into a doggie position.

He thought, "God, her ass is perfect, this is going to be fun."

He found the hidden tube of lube and coated his cock. He got behind her and teased her pussy with his dick.

Laura was so tired, that she hardly reacted. That changed when he positioned his cock at her asshole and pushed in.

He had to hold her hips tightly, because she went nuts.

"Get out of my ass", she screamed. But the more she squirmed, the deeper he slid in. When he was five inches deep, he slapped her ass, very hard.

A startled Laura started to cry as Christopher explained, "I'm going to cum in your ass, baby. You can either enjoy it or fight it, but I'm going to cum. Do you understand?"

She whimpered and nodded her understanding.

"Rub your cunt", he told her. He could feel her balance on one hand and bring her other to her pussy. He let her rub herself until her breathing started deepen and then he started to slowly ass fuck her, just a few inches at a time.

Her ass was tight and griped him like a glove. When he got close, he instructed, "Play with my balls."

Her hands found his nuts and as she squeezed his sack, he exploded deep in her bowels, yelling, "You're so fucking hot".

His cock softened and popped from her ass as an exhausted Laura fell face down in the bed.

Christopher stretched out next to her, covered her with a sheet, and whispered, "You're so fucking hot. I'm so excited we were able to spend time together."

He kissed her cheek and rubbed her back. "He could be so gentle and could be such an animal". She couldn't understand why he excited her so much.

After a bit, he got out of bed and got a bottle of Champaign. Opening the bottle, he called for Laura to join him on the terrace.

Christopher guided her to the hot tub and they got in together. For the next hour, they sat together, talked, kissed and drank Champaign. Laura made him promise not to tell Susan about their time together. With the promise of this secret affair, Laura could enjoy the rest of her vacation.

Later that evening, Laura and Susan were enjoying a late dinner at a near-by restaurant. Susan was bragging about the message, facial, haircut and other extras. "I don't think this vacation could get any better," she bragged.

Laura smiled to herself. Susan wanted to know about the afternoon with Christopher.

Laura told her that they sat by the pool and talked all afternoon. She offered that he was sexy, interesting and a lot of fun.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Susan asked. Laura smiled and shrugged her shoulders. The woman planned their next two days in Cancun.

As they finished dessert, Susan was ready for some dancing but Laura said she wanted to go to bed. She complained that the travel was catching up with her.

In reality, Christopher had fucked her to exhaustion. Her pussy and asshole were nicely sore. The hot tub had helped, but she wanted some sleep.

Susan promised to pay the dinner bill. She told Laura to go back to the hotel. She was going to the bar on the other side of the restaurant and listen to the jazz band. She promised to meet Laura back at their room before midnight.

Susan made her way into the jazz club and took a seat at the bar. Although the place was crowded, most of the patrons were couples. "Oh well," she thought. "I'll enjoy some music and head back to the room early."

She was about to order a glass of merlot, when the bartender approached and put a glass of Champaign in front of her. The bartender smiled and said the man in the corner booth sent it.

The lighting was low and it took Susan a few seconds to find the booth and a few more to recognize the man as Christopher. He was smiling and toasting her from his seat.

When he stood and started toward her, she felt the excitement of a thousand butterflies in her stomach.

He was dressed in a sport jacket and slacks. They were well tailored and hung from his body, just perfect.

She watched as he looked over her body. Her black thigh length mini dress hugged her body. It advertised her cleavage and breast, her ass and long legs. Other than her dress, she just had a matching black push-up bra and thong set.

He brushed his lips against hers, kissed her cheek and said, "You're the most beautiful woman here! I'd be honored if you would join me in my booth."

He held her hand and led her across the room to his booth. Most noticed the attractive couple and thought they made a good pair.

As Susan sat and slid into Christopher's horseshoe shaped booth; her legs spread slightly exposing her upper thighs and her black thong under her short dress.

She blushed as she noticed his eyes on her thighs and hers were drawn to his crotch. She noticed the outline of a huge cock running down his leg. Her mouth watered, nipples ached and pussy watered as he slid into the booth next to her.

He was such a gentleman. He complimented her haircut, dress and her "dazzling" smile. They talked like best friends.

The Champaign was delicious and the music perfect. She was surprised. When the band finished their set; they joined Christopher and Susan in the booth.

Four large black men and a petite stunning white woman slid into the booth making for a tight seating arrangement. Susan was quietly happy that she was pressed into Christopher.

He introduced the band to Susan. They were old friends and Christopher traveled the world to hear them play. He set up their current gig in Cancun and the group played at this club monthly.

After a short rest, the group left to start their last set. Before leaving, Christopher had invited them to his penthouse apartment for an after-hour get together. He invited Susan also.

Susan was a little disappointed. She had been entertaining a fantasy about fucking Christopher. "I guess it won't happen tonight", she thought.

After the last song ended the seven friends jumped into Christopher's limo for the short ride back to the hotel. A quick elevator ride to the top floor and the group was on Christopher's terrace, drinks in hand and a joint being passed around.

Susan hadn't smoked pot since her college days, but toked the joint as it was passed to her. After a few tokes, Susan was wasted. She laughed at all the jokes, but couldn't contribute to the conversation.

Bruce, the bands sax player complained about a sore back. Christopher invited him to soak in his oversize hot tub. After a second of thought Bruce walked toward the water, while shedding his clothes.

Susan was shocked as the now naked man climbed into the tub. No one seemed to notice and the conversation continued. The group edged their way closer to the tub, so Bruce could stay in the conversation. They soon surrounded it.

The water looked inviting and without a word being said, Natalie and Stan started to undress. Christopher shrugged at Susan and everyone but Susan began undressing and climbing into the warm water of the tub.

The naked Christopher walked over to Susan and whispered, "Your among friend, please join us."

His rock hard cock brushed her leg as he reached for the hem of her dress and lifted the dress over her head. He gave her a quick kiss, reached around her and unclasped her bra. Last, her thong was pulled off. Christopher held her hand and walked with her into the tub.

The seven resumed their talk as the warm water bubbled around them. Someone lit another joint and after Christopher took a toke, he held it to Susan's lips.

She inhaled deeply and seemed to relax a bit. Two more rounds found the group stoned and uninhibited.

12