Christopher with a Vengence

Story Info
White socialite gets black dick.
2.5k words
3.66
145.4k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swartz, Bond & Lewis is a fixture in West Hartford Center. The 78-year-old jewelry store was the oldest in greater Hartford area. Their customers included the beautiful people. Customers who demanded top quality jewelry and service and are willing to pay for it. Forty-six year old Gloria Bond owned the store. She took over the day-to-day operations after her husband died. Together with her son's Michael and Joe, the store was still the best in the area.

Christopher was in his back office and waiting for Gloria. They had worked hard together over the last number of years as leaders of the business community to revitalize downtown West Hartford. Their efforts had been hugely successful. In addition, Gloria was one of Christopher's sluts. They met once or twice a month and each time Christopher fucked her mouth, cunt and asshole. She always left his trendy salon smelling like sex and a very well satisfied woman. What Mrs. Bond didn't know was that Christopher taped their sessions and showed them on his website "married fuck sluts." His website customers loved her. She came to him as a well dressed, sophisticated, older women. Each time she slowly transformed into a sweaty, begging slut. She turned Christopher on and apparently did the same to his web customers.

Today, Christopher was as angry. Gloria had been running her mouth off. Two nightclubs had opened recently in West Hartford Center. They were upscale clubs and added a needed variety to downtown. Gloria had complained about "a certain element" now coming to "her downtown". Everyone knew "certain element" this was code word for "black". Christopher hated racists and was worried that her comments might spread. The West Hartford merchants had worked too hard to build up the area and this loud mouth wasn't going to start a downfall. Tonight she would get a little black loving. Actually, a whole lot of black loving.

There was a short knock on Christopher's office door and Gloria stepped in and closed the door behind her. God she is hot. She stands 5'5" with bleach blond hair piled into a tight bun. She's dressed in a navy pinstriped suit and white blouse. The skirt ended just above her knees. The suit is tailored to perfection. Her 38" x 25" x 36" body is showcased in the suit. Very professional, very sophisticated and very sexy. She also wore her trademark pearls. In her ears, and around her neck and wrists. Best of all, she had that twinkle in her eyes. They had some business to discuss, but she new she was going to be fucked hard tonight. Her pussy had been wet all day in anticipation.

"Its good to see you darling", he said as he got up, walked around his desk and kissed her cheek. She looked into his eyes and kissed him again hard, her tongue jammed into his mouth. His hands made there way to her bottom and squeezed her ass cheeks. He pulled her close grinding his hardening cock into her pussy. He kissed her again, and then whispered, "Let's get our business over with so I can enjoy your killer body."

They sat in leather armchairs around his small round conference table and she handed him a file. As they started their discussions, he could tell that Gloria was distracted by the sounds coming from his computer. After a few short minutes, when her distraction turned to intrigue, he whispered, "Sorry baby. I've been so horny thinking about you, I had to switch on my favorite porn website. Let me go turn it off."

She reached over and kissed him again. "That's so wicked. Lets go watch it together. We can finish this work another time."

He guided her around his desk and pulled her onto his lap. He pulled her lips to his and there tongues danced with a real urgency. He quickly found her hard nipple and squeezed. She moaned loudly into his mouth.

"This is my favorite part," he said, indicating the movie on his computer screen. She turned to watch a sexy blond bent over an office desk. A man with a huge cock was fucking a blonde's ass. She couldn't believe that such a small woman could fit such a huge cock into her back hole.

"Suck my cock slut," said a voice that was oddly familiar. Gloria watched in horror as the movie showed an image of her being lifted off the desk by her hair. The man in the movie spun her around and jammed his cock down her throat. Tears were in her eyes as she chocked on his cock.

When he finally pulled his dick free, he sprayed his load of cum all over her face. The camera pulled away and the very satisfied face of Christopher appeared. His last words to the kneeling Gloria were, "Keep me hard slut, and there's a lot more to come."

Gloria's speechlessness turned to blinding anger as Christopher reached around her to turn off the computer. She reared back off his lap and slapped his smiling face. If possible her anger increased as his smile widened even more.

"How could you do this to me, you fucking asshole."

"Easy," he answered, "lots of money."

She slapped his face again, jumped off his lap and walked quickly to the door, cursing him the whole way.

"If you leave this office, a copy of this movie will be sent to your sons, your customers, Rabbi Jacobson and the membership at the country club."

The threat stopped her with one hand on the door. Looking over her shoulder at him, she asked, "What do I have to do to make this stop."

"Gloria, I've been troubled by your racist comments over the last few weeks. You can't be allowed to continue. I'm going to teach you a lesson tonight."

"Please," she begged, "I've learned my lesson, just let me go home."

"Not a chance baby. I've got an event filled night planned for my favorite slut. Come over here and stand in front of my desk." She hesitated and then did as she was told.

"What's the worst that could happen?" she wondered. He is a great lover. She would work on a plan to get even, tomorrow. For tonight, she would enjoy his cock.

As she stood before him, he reached into a desk and took out a switchblade knife. He placed it in the middle of the desk. He walked around and stood behind her, his hard cock pressed into her skirt-covered ass. "Put you hands on the desk and spread your legs. If you move, I'll hurt you".

He could feel her body tremble as he reached up and undid the bun of hair. He ran his hands through it as it tumbled to her upper back. He reached around, picked up the knife and pushed the bottom. A gleaming five-inch blade sprang open in front of her face.

"Don't move a muscle, I'm going to undress you." Using the knife he cut along the seams of her skirt, jacket and blouse until they were a small pile of ruined cloth on the floor. He left her thigh high stocking in place, but cut the side of her g-string panties and hacked off her bra. She was now naked and her hands never left the top of his desk. All her clothes were ruined and lay at her feet. He took the knife and threw it into the corkboard behind his desk. He heard her sniffle in fear and that turned him on.

His hands grabbed her sagging tits and squeezed hard. She was used to rough play, but this hurt a lot. When she started to complain, he slapped the side of her head and told her to shut up. He continued to maul her tits and moved one hand between her legs. She was soaked and groaned as three fingers easily slid into her pussy.

As he fingered her cunt, he undid his belt and dropped his pants around his ankles. His thick 9" club was ready and he stuffed it into her hard. He grabbed her hips and started a fast hard fuck. She was pretending to be mad, but he could tell that Gloria was enjoying herself. "Good," he thought, "things are going to get ugly, fast."

"On your knees." he commanded as he grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled her off the desk and onto the floor. She struggled into the proper position, opened her mouth wide and took his club to the root in the first swallow.

"To bad she is going to get ruined tonight," he thought, "She's such a talented slut."

He throat fucked her until he was ready to cum, then pulled out and sprayed her face with cum. "Don't wipe it up, just leave it", he ordered. He walked over to his office couch, undressed completely and sat down.

"Get over her and make me hard", he ordered. She was completely submissive now. She crawled to him and started to suck his cock and balls and like a well-trained slut, she tongue fucked his asshole.

He never got completely soft and was soon hard and ready to go. "Look into my eyes." he ordered. When their eyes met, he instructed her, "Stand up, turn around and work my cock into your asshole."

Over the last year, he had turned her into an anal freak. She smiled as his cock popped from her mouth. She turned around and he spread her cheeks wide exposing her brown hole. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, then squatted and sat back onto his tool.

She had to work, but slowly his cock disappeared into her tight anus. No matter how many times he stretched her, her asshole was as tight as a virgin. She bottomed out with a groan and leaned back, her back into his chest. She just sat there, her bowels stretched, legs spread wide and let him play with her clit. He could feel her squirm around and new he was working her good.

"Are you ready for a surprise baby?"

"Oh God, just keep ass fucking me!" she begged.

"Tell me, you want a surprise." he continued as he cruelly twisted a nipple.

"Aaaahhhh!" she screams, "Ok, what's the surprise?"

He smiled to himself and called out, "Come on in Ralph."

The office door opened and in walked the Reverend Ralph Jackson. Gloria screamed and tried to escape, but Christopher held her tight. His dick in her ass and his arms wrapped under her knees, spreading her legs obscenely wide. Her cunt was open to the world.

Ralph was a huge black man, standing 6'3" and weighing 260lbs. "Hurry up Ralph, this slut needs some black dick."

Ralph was a man of few words, but great action. He undressed quickly and soon stepped between her spread legs, his angry 8" cock as hard as a rock. Ralph grabbed her hair and pulled her forward, guiding his cock into her mouth.

"I'm doing you a favor bitch, I'm letting you wet me up before I fuck your pussy. Can't wait to double fuck this rich white slut," Ralph said half to himself.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, pushed her into Christopher chest and pressed into her pussy. She screamed as he drove into her. Inch by inch, he pressed in.

Both men held her legs open. Ralph started to fuck her at 4 inches. He pulled out two and pushed in five and continued until he was balls deep. The black man sweated like a pig. His sweat was running off his huge frame and covering the socialite. It felt like she was in a shower.

She was moaning like a whore and every few minutes would scream in orgasm. "No more, please!" she panted but they just kept fucking her.

When they tired of this position, Ralph picked her off Christopher and turned her around. She now faced him and Christopher guided his cock into her, this time deep in her pussy. He pulled her forward and started chewing on her swollen nipples. She knew what was coming next as Ralph pulled her ass cheeks apart. He jammed his cock into her cunt next to Christopher and together the double fucked her pussy.

Ralph then pulled out and pushed into her ass. Gloria was beyond pain and was out of control. She just had to endure the next hour until they were worn out.

It ended sooner than she thought. Pulling out of her pussy and ass, Christopher ordered her to kneel on the floor.

Together they jerked off, both launching streams of cum onto her face. "Use your fingers and eat our cum," Christopher ordered and they laughed as she ate their cum.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of my sight," he yelled at her.

"My clothes are ruined, how am I going to get home?"

He went to his closet and took out a worn UCONN Basketball t-shirt and tossed it to her. She pulled the shirt over her head. It barely covered her ass.

" I can't go out dressed in this shirt, at least not alone."

"Would you like a ride home?" asked Christopher.

"Please, I'll do anything," she begged.

"You'll get a ride home, if you agree to fix me up with five married sluts from the country club. They must be attractive and they must be horny sluts. If you agree, you'll get a ride home."

With her eyes looking down at the floor she said a quite, "ok".

Christopher walked up to a totally humiliated Gloria. He kissed her gently on the cheek and said "ok sweetheart, we have a deal. You get a ride home and I get five of your friends to fuck and videotape for the website. I've taped our date tonight. If you back out, the tape goes out to your family and friends. Do you understand?"

Again she weakly nodded. He lifted her chin, looked into your eyes and gave her the sweetest, most dazzling smile. He kissed her mouth and led her to the door of his office.

She thought he would drive her home, but as he opened his office door and led her too the reception area, she saw to her horror that five young black men were sitting around.

"Guys, this is Gloria. Would you mind giving her a ride home?

She screamed as the boys started to their feet. "No, you can't do this!"

Christopher wrestled a ball gag into her mouth, and cuffed her hands behind her back. "Guys, you have directions to her house and a key to her front door. You can leave her after you have each cum in her mouth, cunt and asshole. Do you understand?

They all nodded as Christopher handed over the key to the handcuff. "And Gloria, I expect a call by noon tomorrow with the name of my first new slut."

He watched as they led Gloria into the back alley and into the passenger seat of her Jaguar. He was smiling because he had wired Gloria's home with video cameras. A tape of her black gangbang would be on the web by tomorrow morning.