Christopher's Surprise

Story Info
A vampire has a surprise for his favorite servant.
1.3k words
4.26
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to kill you." When Christopher said that, his pupils contracted and the whites of his eyes turned pink. I'd seen that look in his eyes before, with victims I'd brought him, and I knew that he meant what he said.

"Wait, please! Haven't I served you well? I only want to please you!"

"You have, and you do. Too well. You know too much. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good time."

Unbelieving, in shock, I didn't struggle as he stuffed my discarded panties in my mouth and tied them in with one of my stockings. But when he laid his hand flat on my belly, I jerked my hips away, desperately trying to reach the buckles or the clips I knew should be somewhere at my wrists... but discovered instead locks. The links of the chains didn't even groan as I pulled with all my strength to break them or pull the hooks from the walls. He watched my struggles, stroking me here or there as I protected one part of my body to open up others for his touch.

"Your struggle makes this much sweeter for both of us, dear one. Fight as long as you like."

Even the might which was supplemented by regular ingestion of his blood could not free me or even weaken the bonds which held me. I fell still when I had exhausted myself, but for the sobs that began to shake me. I rolled partway on my right side, my left arm straining back, turning away from his sight as I trembled and wept. I felt his knee bend the mattress, then he lay down behind me, his clothed legs over and under my left leg, his arm under me and the other wrapped over me. His smooth and cool leather arm braces pressed against my chest as I shook in his embrace. His tongue traced the edge of my ear, his voice sounded tender, wounding me through with the tone of the Ageless that I loved. "My dear, sweet girl, there is no way I can make you understand what or why I do what I do. I can only show you. If you wish, struggle against it. But if you struggle too much, I cannot ease the pain this will cause. It would be easier for you to just accept it, and enjoy the pleasure to be had. Yes?"

I nodded.

"Good girl." He grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of my head then, stretching my neck out painfully and sinking his fangs deep in the muscle of my shoulder. He pulled back a little to lick gently at the blood that welled from the holes. He pricked my neck gently here and there over the deep river of blood that pulsed beneath, kissing and licking down back my shoulder blade. Rolling me back, he licked the sweat of fear that chilled my skin, sucking one hardened and puckered nipple into his mouth, one fang grazing the aureole. When the hard pebble expanded in his mouth, he bit down. I screamed behind my gag at the pain which soon blossomed out through my body.

Shame quickly followed, as always the pain brought intense pleasure and I was unable to control the wetness between my legs or the writhing of my body for a different reason. He laughed, and suckled the blood that flowed from my breast, making me lust more deeply, moaning in pain and desire. He sucked the other nipple into his mouth, again biting down, exulting in delight as again I screamed and moaned behind my gag, begging. It was like all of the other times; I felt a part of me warm with happiness that I had pleased him. I almost wished him to kill me right then, and knowing that my death would satisfy him brought me a distant feeling of completion. But I didn't want to die.

He licked and nipped his way down the undersides of my breasts, my belly, and scooted down to put his head between my legs. I lifted my head to look at him as he spread my swollen labia wide apart to examine me. He stroked the slick sides of my inner lips, puffy with blood that had risen to the surface, and he smiled up at me. "Death cannot diminish your beauty, sweetness, only increase it." I shook my head, but he winked at me, and lowered his mouth.

His tongue, I felt first, teasing my tunnel's entrance with just the tip, circling around and poking just inside, then swirling out to lick the lips which swelled to meet his mouth, lapping the sensitive tissues. His lips closed over my clit and suckled it rhythmically, swiftly bringing me close to orgasm, but stopping just before I could. His hands reached up to grasp my breasts firmly; his thumbs and forefingers pinched both my nipples as he bit down on a vein running through one side of my pussy. He held me down as my body convulsed, twisting and bucking -- one orgasm crested.

He shifted his hands, rolling my nipples between his fingers, and lifted his mouth for just a moment before repeating the same thing on the other side -- this time I felt the fire of his fangs precede them as the teeth eased through my flesh more slowly. He reached the vein, and my blood flowed doubly to his desire. His mouth closed over both wounds and my clitoris as he sucked the liquid of my life from my cunt. I couldn't stop coming, so I rapidly lost consciousness.

I awoke to feel him cleaning the nearly-dry blood from my breasts with his tongue. He looked at me at the change in my heartbeat, and knelt up, unbuckling his belt, opening his pants to show his erection, large and hard, straining out from his black silk briefs. He pulled it out the front, and I could remember every time he had used it on me, how it always filled me anywhere he put it, the pleasure I had experienced at its use. I began again to cry.

"Oh, my little one, this will soon be all over." It sounded as if he meant the words to comfort me, but it made me cry only harder. "Hush, hush..." He caressed my hair, and put the fingers of his other hand into my cunt, his thumb circling my sensitive bud until my hips rotated to meet his hand. I continued crying, the tears flowing faster. He placed his cock at the gate of my pussy, pushing in as he closed his fangs over my neck. It was time to die.

Slowly he pumped my cunt, the walls clinging to his smooth hard flesh. His cock was large, stretching me with its familiar fullness, but he was the biggest and hardest I'd ever felt him. I couldn't help tilting my pelvis to meet his thrusts, but I was able to do only that as he held me down. His arms gathered me up, lifting my torso to meet his, as my arms were pulled back by the chains at my wrists and my head lolled back. I could feel the warmth of unconsciousness creep in at the edge of my senses. He kept his mouth on my neck but stopped sucking, to thrust harder, bruising my cervix with the head of his cock. The pain and pleasure built to fever point -- he pierced the vein again, tearing my neck as he slammed himself into me like a battering ram. I came, and my body gave out. As I died, I felt his cock spasm and pulse inside me.

All in all, I think it was the best death I could have had. He could have told me of his plans, but he didn't... I woke the next night, starving as we all do when we wake from that dream. It was the best surprise ever.