Christy Ann, Meet Cephas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________

As they watched her walk through, into the Kingdom of Heaven, Simon smacked Peter in back of the head, "Simon? Cephas, you know I hate it when you call me that!"

"Well, I couldn't very well call you Saint Paul! And she'd know Saul. That's right in the New Testament. I had to get creative. Besides, very few people on Earth know you're also St. Simon."

"Well, that's beside the point!"

"And what about me? You think I like being all cramped up!" With a satisfied groan, Michael the Archangel's wings popped out of his back like a parachute opening. A couple pure white feathers floated lazily to the floor. "I better not be molting because of you."

St. Peter shrugged, "Michael, did you know that you have no pseudonyms? I had to use your Accadian name and hope she hadn't read it somewhere."

"But I like the name you chose for yourself, Cephas. Aren't you glad I thought of it all those years ago?" St. Paul nudged him in the shoulder.

"Talk about nicknames sticking. Millennia later and I'm still 'The Rock,'" St. Peter smiled, nudging him back.

"Thanks for playing along, you guys. It took two thousand years, but I finally found my soul-mate."