Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Powerless girl with head-injury forced into deeper disgrace.
6.5k words
4.39
83.9k
81

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Please read the first chapter first. Obviously this is fiction. Please comment with suggestions about where you want this to go, and tell me your thoughts. I love getting feedback from readers. Thanks for reading.

*****

For the next several days after the party, I experienced a constant up and down in my mind. For long periods, usually during the day, I would feel horrified at myself. Christy had gone from a shy virgin who had barely done more than kiss someone to a girl who had spread her legs for six different guys, and none of it was with her real consent (or recollection, even). Six was a number that might even be considered somewhat promiscuous for an eighteen year old like her, and here Christy had done it in a few weeks, and over half of that was directly my fault. By day these thoughts would horrify and worry me, but by night the very same would inspire two plus back to back masturbation sessions, every night. The thought of her becoming a slut was suddenly completely intoxicating to me, for some reason, and it was only heightened by the fact that she would have no say in it.

Even though I knew it was a terrible and extremely risky thing, I also knew I had to continue it. That night at the party confirmed it. The rush was like an addiction; I had to replicate it. I wanted to make her be a slut. I knew it was a dangerous road I was treading. Her life (and by extension, mine, should I be caught) could be ruined, but I think this sense of danger only increased the thrill. It would be safer if everyone who ended up fucking her used a condom, but that would mean I'd have to force them to, which obviously wasn't an option. I couldn't be seen to be complicit. Plus, her getting fucked bareback was so much hotter. I worried that the new videos of her getting fucked by the guys at the party would surface and the game would be up, but I kept my eyes peeled for weeks and didn't see anything pop up on the internet. We were still good.

I got her a morning after pill the day after the party, and by the next week had secretly arranged a doctor's appointment for her to get regular birth control. I sweated the whole time she was there, both worried that the doctors would catch on to my shadiness and questioning if I was mad for actually planning this out to this extent. Nothing came of my worries. She got the pills and we left.

I decided to test my abilities to order her around, by replicating the last scenario in more or less controlled situations. Over the course of the next month I got her fucked by four more guys - two on two different occasions. I plotted these acts rather carefully, paranoid that I would be found to be orchestrating or even aware of what was happening. In the end neither turned out to be too difficult - both happened at parties on the other end of town where people were less likely to know either of us. I would simply instruct her to invite a couple guys up to a bedroom where I would be hiding in a closet, and both times she did it without asking any questions. Her condition made it to where she would do basically anything she was told. It wasn't her real personality in control. She barely displayed a personality at all. The best part was that the next day she was always a clean slate. Nothing remembered. Her brain just didn't record long term memories. I was going to miss this desperately once the doctors performed the procedure to make her fully recover. I knew there was still several months left before it was safe for them to do that though, and I would make the most of that time.

So after that month I was more confident in my ability to manipulate her actions, having been bolstered by my continued successes. The most recent time the guys had taken yet another series of videos and pictures of her fucking them. I knew it was only a matter of time before these popped up somewhere, but I was increasingly managing to push that out of my mind. We'd cross that bridge when we came to it. And weirdly, that extra risk and thrill turned me on even more. It was just another thing on her growing list of consequences.

I tried to think of where I wanted to take this next, and how. Watching her get fucked by these dudes who didn't know or care about her had been great, a thrilling power trip, but I felt myself already getting bored with this vanilla approach. I knew it was a dangerous road I was treading, but it was going to take more and more to satisfy me.

I know it sounds strange, but around this point I began keeping a secret spreadsheet of her sexual partners. If this was going to escalate, I wanted to have documentation of exactly how depraved it got. She was up to ten guys now, counting me. I'd write their name, if I knew it, next to their number, along with a brief description of what all they'd done with her (oral, vaginal, etc.). Next to number six was my name. Just pulling up this document and perusing it briefly was enough to drive me to masturbate. Ten different names. I thought about how Christy would have surely considered any person having a "number" above 3 (or even less) to be shameful, and it only made me harder as I looked at the list. My heart raced as I thought about how much longer it might get. Each fuck that raised her tally was irreversible: her number could only go up, never down. She could only become more and more corrupted.

It was around guy number ten that my insane lust started making me want to ratchet the situation up. I was becoming a demon to my newfound passions, the power and imposed shame of it all. As I typed that tenth name into her spreadsheet, her tenth vaginal partner, I decided that I had to introduce some new element to it. Some new thrill. I decided what it would be rather quickly.

I took Christy to a clothing store and got her to buy the sluttiest clothes I could think of. I wanted a variety of options so I made her get a few loose, super low cut blouses, some tiny crop tops, some super short shorts and skirts, and finally a couple pairs of five-inch fuck-me pumps, one pair open toe and one closed. Having her fuck a few dudes in private wasn't fully getting the job done for me anymore. I wanted members of the public to find her trashy.

I gave her new uniform a test run the next day. I picked her up at her parents' house, telling them we were going to go see a movie. I drove to the mall and parked far out in the parking lot. I grabbed a pile of the clothes from the backseat.

"Put these on," I told her.

She looked confused for a moment but quickly obeyed. She slipped her tshirt over her head, but before she could put on the blouse I had picked out for her I reached over and unhooked her bra.

"Won't be needing that," I smiled at her.

Without even seeming to notice what I'd done she just blankly smiled back and pulled the new top on.

When we got out of the car I looked at my handiwork. She looked incredibly sexy and slutty, yet still with that cute, innocent face. It was a very incongruous image. Her long, wavy amber hair flowed down over a black, loose top with a plunging neckline that went down to just a few inches above her belly button. Her modest little bra-less tits did not do much to fill it out, so if she moved just the right way the fabric sometimes moved and revealed a sideways glimpse of her nipple. If she were to bend forward you would be able to see absolutely everything.

Right past her bare midriff came the booty shorts, hugging her ever so slightly protruding hip bones. I had taken a pair of scissors to them and trimmed the back of them even higher than they came from the store, so the round bottoms of her bare ass cheeks were completely out in the open. As petite as she was, her ass was perfectly pert and round. I almost wondered if it was too much and she would be kicked out. Her long, shapely pale legs looked wonderful, leading down to just her low-top Converse sneakers, which she wore with ankle socks. I kind of wanted her to wear those to keep an element of the girlish teen charm. To top it off I had her put on a black choker necklace.

As we entered the mall I immediately felt many pairs of eyes on us. Christy was, obviously, oblivious, but nearly every head, male and female alike, turned to gawk as she walked by.

When we got to the main part of the mall, where the larger crowds were, I decided to try something. I was feeling a little awkward and insecure standing next to Christy as all these people looked at her. It would be much better if I could observe things as a neutral bystander. It was easy enough to pull off. I led Christy into a small clothing store with several standing racks of shirts on the floor, then did a quick maneuver, weaving between a few of them until I was out of Christy's immediate sight, then I walked quickly to the back end of the store. I watched her through a gap in the racks as she wandered around for several seconds, looking for me. Soon enough, just as I expected, she adopted a lost, blank look on her face, and suddenly her movements lost all sense of purpose. In the 45 or so seconds I had been hidden from her, she had completely forgotten I was with her, or really what was going on at all. I stalked her carefully as she wandered about, trying my best to look natural.

Soon she left the store and I followed at a distance. Now I could watch people's reactions naturally.

Christy wandered about slowly, walking leisurely down the way with no purpose. Nearly every person that passed her took a look, even if only for a brief second. Males in particular took long or repeat glances, some with their eyes widening briefly in surprise. A particular group of guys who had been walking rather quickly behind her suddenly slowed to a near crawl when they caught up to her and noticed her plump little asscheeks hanging out of her shorts. They tried to act nonchalant, as if they just happened to be walking at the same slow pace right behind her, but their incessant staring was incredibly obvious. One of them slipped his phone out, and after checking behind him to make sure no one nearby was watching, recorded a video of Christy walking, her pale but firm asscheeks working, back and forth, as she walked. Eventually Christy slowed to a stop and then went and leaned against the railing looking down to the lower floor. When the guys pulled up along side her their eyes nearly bulged out again as they now saw her loose top flopping forward, revealing her braless breasts and nipples.

This scene played out several more times in similar ways. Nobody directly confronted her, somewhat to my dismay, but almost everybody looked, and several others snapped pictures discreetly. After about an hour of this I reappeared to her and we left.

This adventure had simply served to whet my appetite. I wanted her to really get defiled - do something to raise her "number" higher again. Ten wasn't enough.

I pulled out my phone and began searching social media for any kind of party that might be happening that night. I had always searched for things happening on the other side of town, where no one would probably know us, but now as I looked at Christy sitting there in the passenger seat of my car with her slutty little outfit I got a new idea. Taking her around like this to complete strangers was great, but wouldn't it be better if there was a possibility that someone we knew would be there? My pulse quickened at the thought of actual classmates of hers seeing her dressed like this, and possibly getting a chance to fuck her. What could it hurt? Several people already knew about that bathroom incident. Why not reinforce her new reputation?

I soon found an open invite party being hosted by a guy I kind of knew. It was starting in an hour or so, which gave me enough time to prepare.

I decided to make Christy change out of the shorts into a black little miniskirt with no panties. I liked the idea of people catching glimpses of the full picture from time to time, which wasn't possible in the shorts. We replaced her sneakers with the open toe pumps we had bought. The blouse and choker I kept on her. She looked fucking incredible. I knew I wouldn't even have to do any string pulling to set this up tonight - there was no chance somebody didn't try to hook up with this girl who was obviously putting out.

In order to help facilitate a bit of a rowdy attitude (and poor skirt etiquette) I decided to get her a little drunk before we showed up to the party. I bought a bottle of vodka and had her do around three shots as I drove to the guy's house. By the time we got there I could tell it was already affecting her. I took a swig myself to help calm my nerves.

I could tell there were already a lot of people inside. Judging by the cars parked out front, probably 30 or more, and more were still showing up. I decided that Christy and I should enter separately, so no one would realize we were together. I didn't want that to limit people's behavior around her, and, to be honest, I would have been embarrassed if people knew I was her boyfriend still. I wanted to be a neutral observer.

I told her to head inside, saying I'd be in in a second. She agreed without a word of complaint - she somewhat drunkenly stumbled out of the car and then wobbled across the front yard toward the door. I could only imagine the looks on people's faces when they saw her.

I waited a few minutes, then headed toward the house. Music was blasting out of the open door, along with a general roar of party noises and shouts. I squeezed in carefully, hoping not to run into Christy already. I wanted her to be engaged in conversation with somebody so she wouldn't notice me.

I worked my way through to the next room. It smelled a bit like weed. Already I noticed several people I kind of knew. I started to get slightly nervous. Hopefully I wasn't making a mistake.

I found Christy in the kitchen area, doing a shot with some guys. They were all laughing and playing it cool, but I could tell they were gawking at her super low cut neckline every time she wasn't looking. I hung back a little, trying to keep some people between me and them. I grabbed a beer from a cooler and leaned against a wall, sipping it.

Several guys were definitely vying for her attention. I think the loud music and general drunkenness of all people involved covered up for the fact that Christy's conversation must have seemed pretty fucking ditzy (seeing as she only had an active attention span of about 20 seconds).

She seemed to be quite sociable, which was good, and had also completely forgotten about my existence, which was even better. She stayed in the kitchen a bit longer, now sipping a beer rather than taking shots. This was all good, because I knew things would fall apart if she became completely sloshed. She had to look like she was just a big slut because she wanted to be, not because she was fucked up.

I noticed several people who I recognized giving her long, amazed looks. Seeing a girl you know suddenly appear in a social setting in extremely skimpy clothing was much more interesting than if it was just some stranger. I found myself relishing the judgmental whispers I saw passing between a couple girls from her class as they side-eyed her.

Soon Christy wandered out into the living room area, and several guys followed, trying to look nonchalant. I followed as well, moving casually. Luckily there were so many people, and all of them involved in their own conversations and activities, that I don't think anyone noticed me looking sketchy, or at least just thought I was just awkward as hell. I didn't care though. Things were getting interesting.

Christy had plopped herself down on one of the couches that lined the walls in this room, and when she did so you could definitely get a glimpse of her naked crotch for a second. I know I wasn't the only one who noticed. At least four different sets of eyes were suddenly laser honed on her legs, waiting for another careless reveal.

It came soon enough. I was sitting with some other people on a couch directly opposite from where Christy was sitting, when she lifted her legs onto the couch and tucked them under herself, knees folded. She was leaning forward toward the guy sitting next to her, and this angle served to completely pull her tiny skirt up in the back, revealing a perfect, doggy-style view of her pussy and the bottom of her ass right above where her high-heeled feet were crossed behind her.

I immediately heard the guy next to me say "Holy shit."

Christy acted completely oblivious to the fact that her naked labia was revealed to half the room. She was leaned hard toward the guy next to her now, their faces almost touching as they talked. He was rubbing her back now as they spoke, slowly. Suddenly he moved his hand up to her head and pulled her face the rest of the way, locking her in a deep kiss. I saw their jaws working as their tongues entered each others' mouths.

Despite everything, I had a sudden flash of jealousy. Obviously I was trying to set stuff like this up, but I still couldn't help but momentarily be shocked by the sight of my girlfriend making out with another guy. For some reason it triggered a whole new set of emotions than watching her get fucked. I didn't have time to consider it for long though. She soon turned around to the guy who was sitting on the other side of her, and started frenching him instead, while still caressing the first guy's face. She began switching back and forth between the two of them, while each took full liberties of reaching into her parted blouse and groping her tits.

Soon a small crowd gathered, intrigued by the proceedings. People must have been more intoxicated than I realized, because no one seemed too bothered by this occurrence, but there were plenty of drunken cheers of encouragement, mostly from guys.

Soon enough things had escalated. The first guy had pulled out his cock and Christy readily sank down and took it in her mouth. The guy behind her meanwhile, pulled up her skirt and began eating her pussy out from behind. People had their phones out, recording the spectacle. I looked around nervously. I knew or at least kind of knew several people here. Christy probably knew several more of them, that I didn't. News of this was definitely going to get around. But, I guess that was half the thrill of it, too, wasn't it? Part of me wanted life to be able to continue as normal when she got better, but part of me also wanted her to be branded a slut for life. That part was winning out right now.

Two other guys had joined the fray now, dangling their dicks out of their shorts in front of Christy's face. She had lost her shoes and was now squatting barefoot on the floor on the balls of her feet, jerking off a cock with each hand while sucking the one in front of her. The guys being serviced were all reaching down her open top, squeezing her tits. My heart was racing with excitement. So many fucking people were watching. I had not expected it to go like this, but it was completely thrilling. Seeing her debase herself in front of all these people she knew...it was completely insane.

"Hey man." The guy sitting next to me on the couch leaned over and spoke in my ear. I looked at him for the first time. With a start, I realized it was Richard, a guy I used to hang out with sometimes a couple years ago.

"That's Christy, right? Did you guys break up or something?"

"Yes," I said quickly. "A few months ago. I haven't seen her for a while, before tonight. She's gone completely off the deep end, obviously."

"Damn," Richard said. "Well you don't still like...have any feelings for her do you?"

"No man. Fuck that crazy bitch," I stammered, somewhat awkwardly.

"Right on," he said. "Yeah I'd heard about that bathroom thing, but I didn't know she'd gone crazy like this. I guess those good girls are always hiding a freak inside." After a pause he added, "So you don't mind if I get in on this, right?"

12