Christy Caught Masturbating

Story Info
Wife caught masturbating to home movie.
1.1k words
3.85
113k
14
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a very sexual couple who both consider themselves to be strangely oversexed. Read about just one of their exploits!

--

It was a normal day for Dusty, get up, shower, shave, a cup of coffee, and off to work. As the day drags on he finds himself thinking of Christy more and more wishing she were beside him so he could kiss her.

At the usual 6:30PM he starts closing the store and getting ready to drive home.

When he pulled in the driveway and closed the gate, he noticed that the front door was open which was sort of out of place for Christy to do. As he walked in the house, he heard moans and whimpers he immediately recognized as Christy's! He dropped his briefcase on the couch and went towards the sound in the bedroom.

As he entered the bedroom he saw a home movie that he and Christy had made playing on the TV. It was a movie of them together. On the screen Christy was on her stomach and Dusty was balls deep in her beautiful ass. He knew Christy was enjoying herself so he sure didn't want to interrupt her. She was on the bed on her back, watching the video while slowly masturbating herself.

Christy looked up and Dusty and just smiled, saying nothing but immediately forming an "O" with her lips as another shock of pleasure shook her from her pussy.

Dusty took off all his clothes and settled onto the foot of the bed, knees on the floor so he could watch her masturbation at eye level with her soft pussy. Christy was near orgasm and intently watching the screen so Dusty looked at the screen to see what had her so worked up! In the familiar scene Christy had changed position and gotten up on her knees while Dusty fucked her ass slow and very deep. She was cumming hard and spraying pussy juice all over the place as Dusty was nearing his orgasm in her bowels.

Dusty looked back at Christy and she, still forming an "O" with her mouth was really nearing her own orgasm. He place 2 fingers inside her pussy to lubricate them with her copious pussy juice. He then slid them one at a time into her ass. Dusty knew how much Christy craved anal attention and he also knew this would drive her over the edge so he stopped her masturbating hand and replaced it with his mouth.

He started by licking her along her entire lips, scooping up her juices along the way and savoring the familiar flavor and aroma. Dusty's cock was painful at this moment because it was so damn hard! Still massaging her inner ass with his fingers, Dusty started licking Christy's clit, digging away at the hood of her clit with his tongue because he knew she got off on the roughness of his taste buds licking hard directly on her clit.

Wetness was filling her pussy and ass crack and Dusty knew before long Christy was going to flood the HOUSE! He could feel her stomach muscles clenching, her breath catching and stopping from time to time only to be replaced by a long low "Ohhhhhhhh". She was close, very close! Dusty kept up the anal massage, just like Christy liked it and kept licking her clit when her first wave hit her hard! She grabbed Dusty's head and pulled his mouth hard into her and came hard, screaming his name and telling him "I Love Youuuuuuuu!" , spraying his chin and chest with her special sauce mixture of thick cum and a long stream of urine. She simply couldn't stop cumming as Dusty drank her juice and kept up the assault on her clit!

Christy was writhing on the bed, cumming over and over in her wetness until she became too sensitive and pulled Dusty's mouth away.

Looking at him with lust and love in her beautiful eyes, she pulled him towards her and kissed him deeply, tasting her own cum in his mouth, even sucking on his chin hair and cleaning all of her mess out of it. They settled into a long gentle open mouthed kiss like none other.

Dusty loved Christy's kisses more than anything in the world and this was so sweet to him. He had forgotten all about his dripping cock, but as usual, Christy would NEVER forget it. She said, "Baby, look at you!...Come here, I am soooo hungry for your cum". Dusty moved over and laid back with his head on a pillow so he could watch Christy do her special magic.

He was literally covered in precum from pleasing Christy, in fact, he wasn't sure he hadn't already cum all over himself! Christy didn't care! She craved his precum constantly and really wished during her day at home alone that she had some saved up to taste as she masturbated! Christy licked and cleaned Dusty's entire lower region, licking his entire cock and settling in on his balls and scrotum. She licked him clean and then started her "Signature" blow job.

Christy had the wonderful ability to deep throat Dusty all the way to his full balls. Dusty was always amazed at her cock sucking ability. And very grateful for her near daily Blow jobs! Christy knew just what to do to bring Dusty off in her mouth. She made almost constant eye contact with him as she very slowly swallowed his cock down her throat. She could taste the stronger flavor of cum as he approached a huge orgasm.

She wet a finger and slid it in his ass and pressed directly on his prostate! She knew Dusty would not be able to control his orgasm if she did this! As if cued, Dusty moaned loudly and unleashed a torrent of cum into Christy's mouth. He knew he needn't bother to warn Christy before cumming in her mouth because he knew she needed his cum, craved it, loved it. There was so much cum that Christy swallowed and still had a mouthful! She slowly crawled up Dusty's body and kissed him again, releasing the remainder of his thick load into his mouth. They again stayed locked in a deep, soulful kiss for a few minutes!

Christy loved Dusty for this kink. She had never been with any man who would even consider this but it always made her pussy juice, every time she did it or thought about it. She had mentioned it briefly to a friend once who was repulsed at the thought so Christy dropped the subject and never spoke about it to her again. But to Christy, Dusty was perfect just like he was!

More stories later!