Christy, Chris, & Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack mastrubates to thoughts of his friend's beautiful wife
858 words
3.9
17.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... Church starts at 10," Chris said quickly as he jumped up to help his wife clear the breakfast dishes. Jack couldn't help notice the amorous glances the two kept flashing at each other. It was obvious the couple was very much in love, and he chided himself for even thinking about his friend's wife in such a lustful manner.

"It's nine," Jack said looking at his watch. "I'll go get ready." He rose and went upstairs to shower and shave, but not before making sure the bulge in his sweats had subsided. He worried needlessly, because before he'd even finished leaving the room the loving couple was locked in an embrace and a deep, passionate kiss that made them oblivious to anyone around them. Jack noticed Chris had his left hand inside the top of his wife's robe, and she was gently rubbing the front of his pajamas.

Chuckling, he took the stairs to the second floor two at a time. Entering the bathroom and looking at himself in the mirror, he told himself quietly, "You're such an ass." As he shaved, he thought about the couple downstairs. Chris had always been the rough and tumble one of the two, but since falling in love with Christy, he'd changed. He no longer frequented pool halls and bars, and it was rare to see him out anywhere without his charming wife on his arm. Jack wondered about his friend's sex life--Christy was, after all, a church going, God fearing, woman. He felt sorry for his friend, doomed to a life of missionary position and clean living. It would only be a matter of time before their house would be full of drooling, running, and screaming little monsters.

"Not for me..." he said out loud, as he shaved. Kids would cramp his lifestyle, as would a steady woman. He needed the freedom to pack up and go at a moment's notice. He never knew when a client would call. At a fee of $2500 per day, not counting his retainer, when his clients called, he came, no matter the day, no matter the hour. As he examined his face for stray hairs, he pondered whether there even was a woman out there who would make his heart race and enchant his mind. Jack was no stranger to women, he'd had plenty of short lived flings with leggy bombshells in his time, but he was beginning to wonder if he was destined to live a bachelor's life.

Jack stripped out of his sweatpants and hopped into the shower. The water was hot, and he let it run over his dark hair and down his face. Turning around, Jack closed his eyes, and enjoyed the pulsing jets from the nozzle. He let the heat of the water soak into his neck and shoulders, and he rested his head in the crook of his arm as the water streamed down his muscled back and over his buttocks and balls.

Jack wondered if his friend actually was doomed to the missionary position. He thought about what he glimpsed as he'd left the room--his friend gently massaging his wife's breast while she massaged his manhood. Jack wondered what they were doing right now, if Chris had her in front of him on the counter, her long, slender legs wrapped around him, his tongue probing her mouth.

Jack grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it between his hands. Starting to wash, Jack gently stroked his half hard manhood as he thought about what the couple might be doing... he moaned softly as he thought about Christy's breasts, jiggling slightly at each of Chris' strokes. He could almost see her nipples standing out like a bullseye, and wondered if she shivered each time his friend raked his teeth across them.

He thought about her round ass, and wondered if Chris had her bent over the kitchen table, ass up. Jack groaned as he thought about Chris pulling apart her cheeks and stroking himself up and down her vulnerable crevasse. A good little girl like Christy had probably never felt the stretch of a good ass fucking, but maybe she had... maybe she was just as naughty as she was nice, and maybe she was as much beast as she was beauty.

He could clearly picture her on her hands and knees, her ass in the air, knees spread wide apart. Her round cheeks covered with red hand prints and her breasts swaying as Chris spanked her for all her naughty thoughts.

Absently, his thoughts shifted to her on her knees, looking up with wide, brown eyes, her full lips smiling as they wrapped around her husband's manhood. Jack's head dropped back as he envisioned Christy, slurping, sucking, and licking not her husband's, but his, balls, cock, and head.

She would need both hands and her mouth to manage him, and he would use both hands to guide the pace, slowly plunging his throbbing dick deeper, deeper, deeper, into her mouth until the tip of her nose nestled in the curly mass of hair ringing his cock and her chin knocked into his balls.