Christy Cleans Up For Orton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Yeah baby I'm such a hot sweaty sexy slut," Christy moans as she bounces higher and harder on Orton's cock.

Moaning loudly Orton starts bucking his hips helping Christy bounce but more because he knows he can't hold out for much longer and he wants to enjoy Christy's fucking for as long as he can. When Orton starts thrusting himself into her cunt Christy groans as Orton's cock hits her cum soaked clit sending shocks though her whole body. Now both of them are on the edge of cumming and are both going like mad to make sure the other gets as much pleasure as they can give. Grunting Orton angles his hips up giving her and better fucking and after his first thrusts hits her G spot Christy stops bouncing and moans out loudly.

"Fuck Randy that is so goods please fuck me I'll make it up I promise," Christy begs the former world champion.

Orton's answer is not verbal but he backs his hips and starts bouncing Christy Hemme on his lap making her scream in pleasure as Orton fucks her. That tight damp pussy is all the motivation Randy needs to keep fucking his red haired slut and he pushes in deep. Crying out one last time Christy digs her nails into Orton's abs before crying out for her second orgasm. Christy shakes and cums all over Orton's cock and hips leaving a stain on the carpet below them. All tired out Christy drops onto Orton's chest and kisses his nipple.

"That was so good Mr. Orton I think your all clean," Christy pants trying to get her breath back.

Orton grins and rolls over putting Christy on his back before standing up and moves across the room. He picks up Christy's damp black thong and starts to jerk his throbbing cock with them. Christy gets up to her knees still to tired to get to her feet watching Orton jerk himself off with her panties.

"Stick that big teasing chest out you little slut I'm going to clean you up," Orton says with a grin as he slides her panties faster and faster over his dick.

Grinning Christy pushes her chest out watching Orton glide her cum soaked panties over his dick aiming at her big chest. Just a few more pumps and Orton is on the edge. Groaning and moaning Orton looks at Christy's big chest and the look on her sweaty face. He moans and shoots a thick stream of cum at Christy who closes her eyes as his hot sticky cum hits her chest. Wave after wave of cum lands on her big chest soaking her tits in cum making her look like a porn star and once Orton is spend he falls back onto his sofa. Christy is still knelling down her big chest covered in cum before she slowly gets to her feet and takes a taste of the cum on her chest and smiles at the one night only GM.

"Now then Christy go get changed and cleaned up I have an idea in the ring at it involves all the other Divas backstage so go get them," Orton says looking a naked cum covered Christy over.

"Oh and I think tonight my hotel room will be very dirty so I'll need you to come over and spend the night cleaning me up time after time after time," Orton grins.

Christy walks to the door and winks at Orton before leaving Orton to his office and his thoughts of how good it is to be general manager.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12