Christy Hemme and LAX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

"FUCK KEEP FUCKING ME UHHHHH UHHHH UHHHHH I'M SO CLOSE DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP," Christy begs but as soon as the words leave her lips Salinas gets up and orders to the two men to stop fucking her.

Hernandez and Homicide do what they are told but as the get up both men have pre cum oozing from their cock heads and it's clear they didn't have long left before they would cum to. Salinas nudges Christy with her foot rolling the red head onto her back and without being told Christy spreads her legs wide exposing her soaking wet pussy lips. All three members of LAX laugh at Christy exposing herself like a slut to them and once again Christy's moves her hand over to her red hot pussy hoping to get some relief.

"No bad Christy you cum when I say so but first I want you to see how a real woman jerks a man off," Salinas says insultingly and Christy just lays there in the middle of the ring, her ass sore and her pussy flooding with her own sweet smelling juices.

Salinas stands over Christy and grabs Homicide's and Hernandez's hard dicks and starts jerking them hard and fast. Both men are looking down at a naked and sweating Christy and her sexy body is getting them closer just as fast as Salinas's hand wanks them. Christy rubs her big tits together totally loving the looks on the two wrestlers faces as they start at her big chest. Salinas rubs her thumbs over both men's sticky cock heads and that is enough to send Homicide over the edge. he moans and groans and Salinas aims his cock and Christy's chest and Homicide cums hard, his jizz splashes all over Christy's big chest soaking her sweaty tits in cum. Christy can't help but groan as the warm liquid hits her burning hot skin and once Homicide is finished shooting over her Christy can't help but rub his cum into her tits a little more like a skin cream. Hernandez watches Christy rub his partner's cum into her chest and that is enough to make him groan loudly and cum. Salinas aims Hernandez's big dick at Christy's flat midsection spraying her belly with his cum and now most of Christy's upper body is covered in cum. Christy's mouth and inner thighs also glisten with cum and the red head is soaked in the juices of LAX and now Salinas stands over her and smiles.

"Good girl Christy, did you enjoy being fucked then covered in cum?" She asks and Christy nods her head smiling happily.

Salinas and the rest of LAX smile too before Salinas adds, "Ok Christy we are finished with you now we just want one more thing we want to see you play with yourself in the middle of the ring."

That's the news Christy has been longing to hear for a while and without waiting Christy dips 3 of her fingers into all the jizz splattered over her chest and drives her fingers into her pussy. She pounds her pussy hard and fast as she has already been teased enough now she needs to cum so badly. Her sexy little groans grow louder and louder as she finger fucks her pussy as hard as her sore wrist can manage. LAX and the entire Impact zone watch her pleasuring herself while still covered in Homicide and Hernandez's cum. The moans get louder until Christy's eyes roll into the back of her skull and she cums hard and her soaking wet pussy squirts out cum all over the ring mat. Her 3 fingers are also covered in her own cream and Christy is left on the floor of the mat breathing hard after one of the best orgasms of her life.

"See you Christy," Salinas waves and walks off with the rest of LAX still completely naked, "Hope we get a chance to beat you like this in another match soon."

Salinas blows Christy a little kiss then leaves the Impact zone with LAX and everyone is left looking at a naked cum covered Christy Hemme lying in the middle of the ring. Someone should move her so that they can start the main event but no one minds if the main event is a little late they are all busy watching and cheering for the sexy cum coated Christy

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers
12