Christy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sounded good to me. We really hadn't got much sleep last night. The deck was very nice. We laid down on the air mattress. Christy snuggled up to me, and we drifted off to sleep.

It must have been almost noon, when Christy moved, and woke me up. I looked over at her, and soon, we were both aroused.

Christy said, "Now, it's my turn." She began kissing her way down my belly, and when she got to my now hard cock, she literally inhaled it.

Sheesh! I knew I wouldn't last long. I shrugged under her, and began licking her cunt.

I heard, "UMPHHH." She took her mouth off my cock, and said, "OHHHH YESSS, do that, do that, yessss."

Then she inhaled my cock again, and began sucking. "Christy, I'm gonna cum." She only sucked harder.

I exploded in her mouth. She never lost a drop. I couldn't believe it. I rolled her off of me, and told her to put her pretty little butt in the air. I got behind her, and slipped my hard cock into a very warm, wet pussy.

"Ohhh Yesss," she hissed. fuck my pussy, ummmm, don't stop." Several strokes later, she screamed, Yahhhh, I'm cumming, yesss."

I tried to last as long as I could... but, my cock began to swell, and I began to shoot inside her. "Ahhhhh, Christy, I'm cummingggg!!! We finally started to slow down.

There was laughter, and applause behind us. Ned, and Joanna had been watching.

Christy said, "I think we have an audience."

I turned to look, and they were disappearing into the cabin, I guess to do the same thing we were doing. I grinned at Christy, and said, "You know, I don't think I care. Christy, I'll never get tired of your fabulous pussy."

And I didn't. A year later, we were married. Our weekends are usually spent at the Naturist Camp.

I looked down at my lovely wife again. I reached to turn out the light, and to cradle Christy in my arms. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought, "It doesn't get any better than this."

12