Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris/Christy entertains at Jim's superbowl party.
6.2k words
4.64
68.1k
24

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and Jim had been seeing each other for a few months now. Ever since Chris, while 'dressed-up' as a woman, seduced Jim, they had been enjoying each other's company as a couple. Chris loved to dress up for Jim and Jim loved seeing Chris as Christy, especially when they went out in public

Chris had been 'dressing-up' more frequently ever since the first time Jim took him out in public as Christy. To make himself appear more feminine, Chris asked Jim's thoughts about getting breast implants. Chris didn't want to go through with a sex-change operation; he just wanted to round out his figure with better looking breasts.

Jim agreed and helped pay for the surgery. After the surgery, Chris had a nice pair of 38B breasts. He could hide them well enough under his normal clothes so no one would get suspicious. After a few weeks the scars had healed. Chris liked the new look and Jim liked it even better. Jim liked going out and showing off Chris as Christy and Chris loved going out dressed up with a pair of real breasts. Chris even went out by himself as Christy and got hit on quite a bit. Things were going well between the two of them.

Chris and Jim had gone out earlier in the week since they both had chores and errands to run over the weekend and Jim was having a Superbowl party with the guys at his place on Sunday. Chris had been doing some remodeling in the basement all day long and wanted to relax for the night. He had cleaned up, taken a shower and slipped into a black lace thong, thigh high hose and a satin chemise with lace trim around the bottom. Over that he slipped a black silk robe. The lingerie felt good on his skin after a day working in jeans and a tee shirt, sweating and getting dirty.

He had just finished dinner and sat down on the couch to enjoy a glass of wine when the doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting anyone so he wondered who it was. Walking to the door he peered through the peephole and saw Jim standing there with a bag in his hand and looking anxious.

"Hi honey," Chris beamed as he opened the door. "I wasn't expecting you today."

Jim just walked past him into the house. "Christy, I need your help."

"With what? I thought your Superbowl party was tonight. What could you need help with?" Chris questioned.

"Well," Jim replied sheepishly "I tried to get a stripper for the half-time show for the guys and couldn't find one. They were all booked up months ago."

Chris could see what was coming next.

"I was wondering if you could play the part of the stripper for the half time show. Most of the people there know that you dress and would recognize you but the others won't even have to know."

"What would I have to do?" Chris asked, his curiosity a little piqued.

"Just come over close to half-time. I'll let you in and you can head to the bedroom until half-time starts and then I'll come get you. Put on a little show for the guys. Dance around, do a little cheer, strip a little. Most of the guys at that point will have had a few drinks in them so they won't care. After half-time is over you can leave and no one will be the wiser."

"How far do you want me to take my stripping routine?" Chris asked quizzically. He was hoping that Jim would say as far as Chris wanted to take it.

"Well, you don't necessarily need to strip. Just flash them your ass or pull up your top. You don't need to take anything off if you don't want to." Replied Jim.

Chris thought about it for a minute. He stood there thinking of all the things he could do once he was in front of a bunch of guys expecting a stripper. It could get interesting.

"I'll do it." Chris replied. "I assume you have a costume in the bag?"

"Yes I do. I bought it after I couldn't get a stripper. Since I know your size, it'll fit you."

Jim opened the bag and Chris pulled out a maroon and white cheerleaders outfit with matching pom-poms. Reaching to the bottom of the bag Chris found a pair of white sneakers and white cotton panties to go with the outfit.

"You really thought this through., getting the cotton panties and white sneakers. I guess you really want me to look like a cheerleader?"

"That's the idea." Jim said as Chris put the outfit back in the bag and took it from Jim.

"Well, it's getting close to the start of the game. You should head home and finish getting things ready for the guys. I'll get myself ready and head over at the end of the first quarter. That should get me there shortly before half-time starts."

"Ok Chris."

"Oh, and make sure there is enough space for me in the living room to do my thing." Chris intoned as he shot Jim a wide grin.

Chris showed Jim out and he then went upstairs to get ready. He laid out the outfit on the bed. The first thing that had to go were the cotton panties. He had a much better pair of white silk, bikini-cut panties. Then he found a white lace bra that would go perfect with the outfit. He rummaged through his drawers and found a pair of crotchless pantyhose and ankle socks to complete the outfit. Slipping the hose and bra on he went into the bathroom to redo his make-up.

He applied some rouge on his cheeks along with some eyeliner and maroon eye shadow to match the outfit. Rummaging through his make-up drawer, he found a deep, ruby-red lipstick that would make his lips look full and pouty. Next he slipped on a blonde wig in place of the red one he had on just a few moments ago. Straightening out the wig he pulled the hair into pigtails. Chris looked at himself in the mirror and blew himself a kiss. He thought he looked very demure yet sexy with the make-up and hair the way it was.

Heading into the bedroom he slipped on the panties over his hose, 'for easy access of course', he thought to himself. Then he slipped on the cheerleaders outfit, socks and shoes. Picking up the pom poms he stood in front of the mirror and pranced around a little bit. Gyrating his hips, dropping to the floor and rolling around a bit on all fours. He then stood up and began to cheer like a cheerleader. Watching himself in the mirror was getting him excited.

His cock was getting hard and starting to show an unwomanly like bulge in the front of his panties. Lying back on the bed he began to rub himself all over. Chris began pinching his nipples then massaging his new, full breasts. After a while, he started rubbing his cock through his panties. It felt so good to play with himself. His cock was getting harder and harder as he reached into the panties and began stroking in earnest. Bucking his hips, he was close to cumming when he glanced over at the clock and realized what time it was. If he didn't get going soon he was going to be late. Hopping off the bed he quickly rearranged his clothes, tucking his softening cock into his panties. Grabbing the pom poms he ran downstairs, grabbed his long overcoat and headed out the door.

Chris hopped in the car and headed over to Jim's house. As he was driving, he began thinking of all the kinky things he could do with a group of guys. He was just hoping that he could get them all turned on enough to do it. Since Jim put this on him at the last minute he was going to take advantage of it. He was going to get all those guys, even the ones who were straight, so horny they would want to fuck him.

Chris had been listening to the game on the radio on the way over and pulled into Jim's driveway with ten minutes to go in the second quarter. He walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Jim answered with a smile.

"Hi Christy." Jim beamed. "Wow you look great! Come in before you get too cold."

Jim ushered Christy into the house. He could hear the guys in the living room cheering on their favorite teams. Chris began wondering how many there were. Four or five guys wouldn't be bad but more than that would get to be a little to many he thought. They worked their way to the master bedroom on the first floor and Jim closed the door behind them.

Christy pulled Jim to him and began kissing him.

"This outfit has me so horny Jim." Chris gasped," "I almost didn't make it over here because I was playing with myself and lost track of time."

Chris reached down and squeezed Jim's cock. It was getting harder by the second. Chris could tell Jim liked the outfit too. Dropping to his knees, he unzipped Jim's pants and began to fish out his hardening cock.

"How about I suck you off before I go out there and give the boys my show?" Chris asked coyly.

He began licking Jim's cock before he could answer, up and down Jim's shaft, pausing to suck each ball into his mouth before moving on. Jim was moaning as Chris continued his ministrations.

"Oh that feels so good. But I don't think we can be here too long. Half time is about to start. We can finish up after the game is over. You can hang around after your little show if you like." Jim said.

Chris looked up at him with a grin on his face.

"Oh I don't think we'll have to wait that long Jim." Chris replied while standing up and giving Jim's cock a squeeze.

Jim looked at Christy for a minute and couldn't figure out what he meant but then he realized what Chris was talking about.

"You can't be serious Christy." Jim shot back.

"Oh yes I am. You wanted me to fill in for the stripper you couldn't book so I'm going to have a little fun with this. Besides, I think you'll like my little show and you can even participate."

"If you think you can handle it. I just don't want you getting hurt."

"Well, you said that most of the guys here knew about me and there were a few that didn't. I think they've all had enough beer that they won't care." Chris replied with a grin on his face.

Jim left the bedroom and headed back to the game with the guys. Chris could hear him talking to the guys, mentioning that the stripper was here and ready for the half time show. All the guys started cheering when they heard that. Chris was getting a little nervous at the prospect of dancing in front of a bunch of guys but hearing them cheer like that got him all hot. He couldn't wait to get in front of them.

Chris heard Jim announce that half time was starting and that the show for the boys was about to begin. He heard Jim walk to the door and open it, announcing that the entertainment was here.

When the door opened, Chris came bounding out like a cheerleader. Bouncing his way into the living room he paraded in front of all the guys there. He counted ten guys in all. This would be interesting.

"Are you boys ready for a party?" Chris yelled.

All the guys shouted and cheered in unison. Chris was jumping up and down as they cheered, his breasts bouncing up and down as he did. They guys were watching his every move now. He began to do a slow bump and grind to the music that was playing for the half time show. Chris blew kisses at each guy as he gyrated his hips and ran his hands up and down his body. He caught Jim's eyes as he blew a kiss at him. They were glued to him, watching Chris' every move.

As Chris gyrated his hips, he moved his hands to his breasts and began pinching his nipples through the top. Hoots and hollers came from his captive audience. His nipples were getting harder by the minute. All this attention was turning him on.

Chris spotted a tall blonde in a tight fitting tee shirt sitting on the couch who had his eyes on Chris. Chris sauntered over to him and began wiggling his crotch in front of the blonde. Chris started to lift up his shirt when he knew he had the guys attention, quickly flashing him a glance at his breasts. As the blonde reached up towards Chris he backed off, not letting him touch him yet. Moving onto the brunette sitting next to the blonde on the couch Chris lifted up his cheerleader skirt to flash his panty clad ass. He wiggled it seductively and pressed it to the guy's face. The brunette grabbed Chris' hips and held him there. Chris kept wiggling his ass for a few seconds longer and then pulled away from him. Cheers rang through the house from the other guys standing around watching.

Looking around the room, he could see that all the guys wanted a little taste of what the two on the couch got.

"Who wants to see more?" Chris asked as he slowly pulled his top up.

All the guys in the house, including Jim began to cheer loudly. Chris yanked off the top of his costume and stood there in his bra, skirt, hose and shoes. He began rubbing his hands all over this hot stomach and breasts. His implants were filling out the bra nicely. His nipples were hard and pushing through the fabric of his bra, turning him on even more. They were cheering him on as he dropped to his knees and dry humped the floor. Eventually he worked his way to one guy standing in the corner. He looked at Chris and blushed a little. Chris could tell that the guy was as hard as a rock and decided to get him even harder. Reaching around back, he undid his bra and let his tits fall free, much to the delight of everyone in the room. Chris then held each one in a hand and rubbed them over the man's crotch.

The man gasped as Chris' soft tits rubbed his crotch. Chris could tell he was enjoying it since the guy was starting to dry hump his tits. After a few seconds of this Chris moved to the next guy and did a little dance on his knees in front of him, simulating licking his cock as he did. All the other men in the room were cheering him on as he continued to move from man to man.

Chris would tease them and touch them as he moved from man to man. He even let a couple of men massage his tits as he gently caressed himself or the guy in front of him. Eventually he ended up in front of Jim. Chris stood up and kissed Jim on the lips.

All the guys started chanting, 'More, more, more' as he kissed Jim.

Chris was more than happy to oblige them, all this playing around had gotten him so turned on he wanted to take them all.

Reaching down to his hip, Chris started to inch the skirt down his legs. Backing away from Jim he flashed him a wide smile.

"You boys want some of this?" Chris cooed as he slowly pulled his skirt off his hips and let it fall to the floor.

Every one of them cheered and answered yes in some fashion or another. Chris loved the attention from all the men. He began to gyrate his hips and swing back and forth as he moved from man to man, squeezing each one in the crotch. As he moved around the room, each man would grab Chris' ass or squeeze his tits. He could tell they were all wanting just more than a little squeeze. When he approached the last man in the room, he kissed him on the lips and grabbed his ass, pulling him close. The man returned the gesture, grabbing Chris on the ass and massaging his cheeks. He then pulled away from Chris and reached around to the front of his panties. The man began massaging Chris' crotch and found his cock tucked away between his legs. Chris didn't need to worry though; this was one of Jim's friends who was bi-sexual so he knew he wouldn't freak out.

"Looks like you have a little something extra for us." The man said to Chris, with a gleam in his eyes.

"Would you like a taste of this then?" Chris shot back, hoping the man would take the bait and get everyone else going.

He could see Jim watching this exchange out of the corner of his eye. He was standing there squirming a little bit.

"Yes I would." Came the reply. "Our stripper has a little something extra for us all gentlemen." The man announced as he guided Chris to the center of the room.

Chris sat on the coffee table and smiled at all the guys that were gathering around, his cock hanging out of the leg of his panties now. He laid back on the table and looked up at the men standing over him. Some of them looked a little shocked but most cheered and began laughing a little.

"I'm so horny right now I'll let you all have some of this," Chris announced while surrounded, "It's only right that the host goes first. But there are other options if more than one would like to join at a time."

With that said, Chris reached out for Jim and pulled him close. Chris unzipped Jim's pants and pulled out his hard cock. He then started to lick it up and down, sucking on the balls one at a time, stroking his cock at the same time. Jim moaned with pleasure as he looked at Chris and smiled. Chris looked around and noticed the men were cheering him on and pulling out their cocks for a turn at Chris' mouth. None of the cocks were smaller than 6 inches and there were some that were close to 10. He couldn't wait to fuck and suck them all.

Chris motioned for the man with the short, red hair to come closer as he continued to suck on Jim's cock. Reaching out he began to stroke the red head's cock as he took Jim deep into his mouth. On his left another guy took the hint and moved in. Chris reached out, took his cock in hand and began stroking it too. He now had a cock in his mouth and one in each hand. All he needed now was one in his ass. He was in heaven right now, stroking two cocks and sucking Jim. Jim was getting into it too.

He grabbed the back of Chris' head and began pumping in and out of Chris' mouth faster and faster. Chris was moaning with pleasure as Jim fucked his face. He could tell Jim was about to cum since he was picking up the pace. Chris urged him on by sucking harder on Jim's cock bobbing up and down faster; sucking hard each time he drew Jim into his mouth. Jim could hold back no longer.

"Oh god yes. I'm going to cum." Jim moaned as he pumped into Chris' mouth one last time.

The men cheered Jim on as he let lose with his orgasm. The first shot Chris swallowed. After that he pulled off Jim's cock and let is splash all over his face and chest. The next shot of cum hit Chris on the lips and cheek. He licked it up as Jim's next shot hit him in the chest, covering his sensitive nipples in cum. The man to Chris' left began jerking his hips at this sight. Chris had a feeling the man was going to cum right there from watching. Turning to the man, Chris stroked the man's cock as he looked into his eyes.

"Give it to me baby. Splash your cum on my chest!" Chris gasped as the man let loose with a torrent of cum hitting Chris on the chin and all over his chest. "Oh yeah, that's what I like." With one hand free, Chris rubbed cum all over his chest and stomach, moaning with pleasure. He was really getting into this and wanted more.

Lying down on the coffee table, he pulled the red head he was stroking to his mouth and licked his cock like a Popsicle, teasing the head and his pee slit. The man moaned with pleasure. Looking around he saw all the men in the room had their cocks out, even the ones who Chris thought were straight.

"Who's next?" Chris asked as he paused the blowjob he was giving to look around the room. The men were almost falling over themselves trying to get at Chris. "Hold on guys, everyone will get their turn, and a second one if you're up to it."

Looking up Chris saw the good-looking blonde-haired man from the couch coming towards him. His cock was huge, at least 8" long and 6 inches around. Chris licked his lips as he reached out to grab the blonde's hard cock in his hand.

"Mmm, nice and big. I've got a special place for you." Chris coed as he led the blonde down between his legs by his cock. Chris returned to licking the redhead who he had been stroking a few moments earlier as he lifted his legs and guided the blonde between his cheeks.

The blonde knew what Chris wanted without asking. He guided his large cock to Chris' puckered ass and began teasing him with it. Chris wrapped his legs around the blonde and urged him on. The other men crowded around Chris and the two men were cheering him on also.

The blonde slipped his head into Chris' tight ass and held it there for a minute letting Chris get used to the feeling of his large cock. Then he slid his long cock into Chris. Chris moaned as the blonde filled his ass with that big cock. It felt so good. He had never been filled with a cock that big before. He began to grind his ass against the blonde, feeling his cock slide in and out of him ever so slightly sending waves of pleasure up Chris' spine.

12