Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Jim likes what he sees." Simone cooed, breaking Jim from his daydream.

Jim nodded in agreement. Christy pulled up another chair for Jim to sit in next to her. When Jim sat down Christy explained that Simone was home alone for the week, her husband away on business, and she was looking for a little fun.

Jim looked at her for a moment. "So you are a real woman?"

"His powers of observation are astounding aren't they?" Simone asked. "Of course I am. I'm all woman. Think you can handle me?"

Jim blushed and Christy and Simone laughed. He was slightly embarrassed. "Sorry about that. It's been a while since I've had any pussy but I think I can, um, rise to the occasion." Jim shot back as he laughed.

Simone leaned in and kissed Jim. "You're forgiven, for now, but you'll have to live up to your statement when we get home. Shall we forgo drinks and more dancing? I think we all want to get to the main event."

Christy looked at Jim and smiled, giving him a nod that it was ok. Jim smiled at Simone, got up out of his chair, and moved to help Christy get up.

"Well, than that's settled."

Christy grabbed Simone's hand and led her out of the bar with Jim following. When they arrived at the car Christy asked Jim for the keys. "I'll drive, you can get in back with Simone and get better acquainted since I already have."

With that Jim slipped into the back one side and Simone one the other. Christy hopped in the front, pulled out of the parking lot, and headed for home. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Simone had wasted no time at all. She was practically sitting on Jim, kissing him and massaging his cock through his pants, her legs spread. Jim was working his hands up Simone's dress. She knew he found her pussy when Simone gasped and moaned. Christy felt a twinge of jealously but was incredibly turned on at the same time her cock was getting harder by the minute. She had never shared Jim with another woman before and he looked like he was enjoying it maybe just a little too much. Pushing those thoughts from her mind for the time being she concentrated on her growing cock and how much she wanted dome sexual release.

"We're here you two." Christy hissed.

Jim and Simone unlocked from their embrace and Simone exited the car as Jim leaned over the front seat and kissed Christy. "You ready to have some fun honey?"

"Looks like the two of you were having a lot of fun already in the back seat." Christy shot back.

"Whoa, what's with the hostility?" Jim responded.

"You looked like you were having quite a bit of fun back there on the way home with Simone. Never mind I was right in the front seat."

"A little jealous?" Jim asked. "You were the one who initiated this at the club, if I may remind you."

"I'm sorry Jim. You're right." Chris acquiesced. "It's just that watching you with her in the back seat made me a little jealous. I guess it's because I've never seen you with anyone else while you've seen me with quite a few other people. It's all a little shocking but such a turn on at the same time."

"Well, let's not keep out guest waiting. I'll let you lead tonight Christy." Jim said. "I won't do anything you don't want me to."

Christy kissed Jim and smiled at him. "Thank you honey, who knows maybe I'll let you do what you like to her by the end of the night."#

Jim and Christy stepped out of the car and walked up to the front door where Simone was waiting. Jim unlocked the door and ushered both women inside. As he shut the door Christy showed Simone into the living room and the two of them sat down on the couch and Simone snuggled up next to Christy.

"Would anyone like a drink?" Jim asked.

"I would, I don't know about Simone though." Christy replied.

"I'll have a vodka martini."

"Make mine the same."

Jim retired to the kitchen and Simone and Christy sat on the couch waiting for his return.

"I've never had an experience with a crossdresser and her boyfriend before." Simone confessed.

"Well there's a first time for everything. I haven't had any pussy for a long time and Jim hasn't either since he's been seeing me. This is all a little strange for me, sharing Jim with another woman for the first time."

"I hope I'm not going to cause any strain here between you two am I? That would be the last thing I would want to do." Simone gasped as she moved closer to Christy. "I'm not out to steal your boyfriend. I'm just looking for some hot, kinky fun."

Simone moved so close to Christy she was almost on top of her. Leaning in she kissed Christy on the lips, sliding her tongue into Christy's mouth. She responded with a moan and wrapped her arms around Simone, all but forgetting the little argument she had with Jim earlier. As they kissed each other Christy let her hands roam over Simone's body, caressing her face, chest, and stomach and moving to her inner thighs. Simone gasped with pleasure when Christy made her way there.

As Simone and Christy were getting into some hot and heavy petting on the couch Jim walked in with the two martinis in his hand and noticed the two women making out. Without saying a word he sat down in the recliner and watched the two of them, taking a sip from one of the martinis. His cock began to harden watching the two of them rubbing and kissing each other.

Christy thought she heard Jim come into the living room. She looked up and saw Jim just as he finished sitting in the recliner across from the sofa. She smiled at him and blew him a kiss. Then she returned to the task at hand. Slipping her hands under Simone's dress she found that she had on no panties. Immediately she went for her pussy. Christy found Simone's pussy wet and dripping. Not one to waste and opportunity she slipped two fingers in and began teasing her clit as she kissed Simone's soft neck. Simone groaned with pleasure as she felt Christy's fingers enter her pussy.

As Christy played with her pussy, Simone began to shed her dress. Pulling it off her shoulders she was able to slip out of it enough to remove her bra. Her full breasts bounced free and her nipples hardened when they became exposed to the cool air. Pinching each nipple she looked at Jim and grinned.

"You like what you see?" She cooed.

"Yes I do."

"Show me how much." Simone replied, looking at Jim's crotch.

Jim responded by standing up, unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. As he began to make his way to Simone both her and Christy waved a finger at him.

"Ah, ah, not right now. You get to watch. Play with yourself, show me how much you want us."

Jim groaned. Simone was teasing him, but if he wanted to get into her pussy he had a feeling he would have to obey her. Sitting on the edge of the recliner he leaned back and began stroking his ever-hardening cock. Christy looked over at Jim and winked at him.

"If you're a good boy maybe you'll get to play with us." Christy gasped.

Christy moved from Simone's neck down to her chest, planting soft kisses as she worked her way to her full breasts. Moving from breast to breast Christy kissed and licked her nipples, making her gasp and moan with pleasure.

Not wanting to deprive Christy of pleasure Simone returned the favor by pinching her nipples through the fabric of Christy's dress and bra. She knew Christy was enjoying it when she let out a guttural moan and paused her ministrations on Simone's pussy for a few seconds.

"Mmm, Somebody likes that don't they?"

All Christy could manage was a nod as she was in heaven.

"I'll bet you want more. Why don't we shed our dresses and get down to some real fun?"

Without saying a word Christy sat up and shimmied out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She then reached over and helped Simone slip out of hers. Now both of them were down to their lingerie, Simone in her heels, stockings and garter add Christy in her bra, garters, hose and heels. Simone sat back down on the sofa and pulled Christy with her.

Christy fell to her knees between Simone's legs. Without wasting a moment she leaned over and kissed her clit. Simone gasped and cooed when she did this and Christy heard Jim moan behind her. She wiggled her ass to indicate that she heard Jim and continued licking Simone's wet pussy. Her Juices were running down her thighs and Christy was drinking them up.

Simone looked across the room to Jim and motioned for him to come over.

"I think you've been a good enough boy." She cooed." Let's give you a reward."

Jim hopped up out of the chair and worked his way over to Christy and Simone. Slipping onto the couch next to Simone he held his cock near her face. Jim looked at Simone and then Simone looked down at Christy feasting on her pussy. She looked up and smiled. They both knew that it was okay to proceed. With that, Simone reached out, grabbed Jim's cock, and swallowed it in one motion.

"Ohh god." Jim exclaimed.

Jim gasped as Simone deep throated him. After adjusting to his length she began bobbing up and down on his cock Christy renewed her tongue fucking of Simone's pussy. She had a feeling Christy was beginning to enjoy this. Reaching down she guided Christy over her clit and pussy with one hand while she guided Jim in and out of her mouth with the other. Feeling as good as she did she wanted more.

Pulling off of Jim's cock she looked at both of them and announced, "This feels so good but I need a cock in me."

Jim moved to do the honors but Simone stopped her.

"Not yet baby."

Simone stared at Christy. "I want Christy to fuck me first, but I'll play with your cock in the meantime."

Simone pulled Christy close with one hand while stroking Jim's hard cock in the other. She guided Christy to her sopping wet pussy. Christy slipped right in burying her six inches in Simone's sopping pussy.

"Mmm, you feel great Simone, so wet and tight. First pussy I've had in a long time."

Jim looked at her a bit dejected.

"Don't worry baby, I'll let you have some of this too."

She pulled Jim down to her and kissed him as she slid in and out of Simone. Simone moaned and groaned as Christy fucked her pussy. Her cock felt good in Simone's tight hole.

Simone flexed her thighs to tighten her grip and Christy moaned in response. Pulling Christy to her she licked each of her nipples until they were rock hard. Christy gasped with pleasure. Simone sensed that Christy was enjoying having her nipples played with so she kept up her assault on those large round breasts in front of her.

Jim was enjoying watching Christy fuck Simone. Christy looked so hot pounding Simone's tight pussy, he couldn't wait to get inside her. As he watched Simone and Christy pleasing each other he thrust in and out of Simone's hand which was wrapped tightly around his cock. Hopefully he wouldn't come yet, but it felt so good. Just as he was thinking about trying to stave off cumming he felt a pair of lips on his cock and then another pair on his balls. He opened his eyes to look down and saw Christy sucking his cock and Simone sucking his balls.

"Oh God, that feels incredible." Jim hissed. "If you keep it up I'm going to explode."

Simone stopped her licking and looked up at Jim," Think you can get it up a second time if you do?"

Without waiting for an answer she redoubled her efforts, taking both of Jim's balls in her mouth and sucking them. Christy sped up too, bobbing up and down faster on Jim's Pole as she continued to fuck Simone.

Christy knew Jim well enough to know when he was going to cum and he was getting very close. She bobbed up and down on his cock taking him deep in her mouth, wanting him to cum. Jim thrust in time with Christy sucking and was grunting and groaning so she knew he was going to cum. Grabbing a hold of his shaft she stroked and sucked him. Pulling away at the last moment she stroked Jim's cock as he exploded, coating both her's and Simone's face with cum. Spurt after spurt rained down on their faces.

Combined with Christy's cock in her pussy, Jim's hot cum on her face and chest sent her over the edge. Simone screamed with pleasure as she convulsed in an earth shattering orgasm. Her pussy spasmed and tightened it's grip on Christy sending her over the edge too.

Christy thrust into Simone one last time and shot her load of hot sticky cream deep into Simone's pussy. Gasping for breath she held there for a moment and enjoyed the feeling of being ensconced in Simone's wet, cum filled pussy as her orgasm spread through her body. She slumped over on Simone's cum covered chest and breathed a sigh of relief. Looking up at Jim she smiled.

"That was just out of this world."

Jim looked down at her and smiled. "Yes it was and now I want to get in that tight pussy too."

Looking up at Jim Simone replied," "you can but first you'll have to lick up the mess Christy made down there, besides, it will give you time to recover." She shot back as she playfully swatted Jim's flagging cock.

Jim just looked at her and grinned. He couldn't wait.

Christy loved the idea of watching Jim eat her cum out of Simone's pussy and heartily agreed. Pulling away from Simone she guided Jim down to the floor. Jim readily climbed down from the couch and positioned himself in front of Simone's pussy.

He looked at it longingly, the folds of her lips glistening with her juices and her hole dripping cum. Without wasting a minute he dove right in. Simone gasped at the sudden assault on her pussy.

"Slow down baby. It's a little tender from that first orgasm." Simone admonished Jim.

She reached down with her hands and guided Jim over her pussy telling him to gingerly lick and suck her lips and pussy. Jim complied as both Simone and Christy looked on.

Christy moved up to sit on the couch next to Simone. While Jim was busy slowly pleasuring Simone, Christy leaned in and began licking Jim's cum off of Simone's chest.

"Ohh you two really know how to please a lady." Simone gasped. "This is the best pickup I've ever had."

Simone pulled Christy off of her breasts and kissed her, tasting Jim's cum on her lips. She continued to kiss Christy's face, licking up Jim's cum. In the process of doing this she felt Christy's cock stirring on her thigh.

"Oh, looks like someone has revived." Simone cooed. She reached down and began to stroke Christy's cock

When Christy's cock had hardened Simone guided it to her lips. Taking her swollen member in her mouth she could taste her own juices. The taste of her pussy on Christy's cock assaulted her senses. She anted more. Voraciously she sucked Christy's cock, taking it deep into her mouth as Christy began to fuck her mouth.

"Mmmm," Moaned Christy. "You are an incredible cock sucker. You could give Jim a run for his money."

Jim looked up from licking and sucking Simone's pussy to watch the two of them, Christy's ass moving in and out over Simone's face. He smiled.

"Oh really?" He chuckled. "Well maybe another time I'll have to invite Simone over and we'll both suck you off to see who's better."

"Oh, I like that idea a lot." Christy giggled for a moment as Simone sucked harder on her cock in response.

"Right now though I think Simone needs another cock in her pussy."

Jim sat up and moved to the recliner. "Why don't you come here and ride my cock Simone?"

Simone pulled Christy's cock from her mouth and looked over at Jim.

"Mmm, I thought you'd never ask."

Simone disengaged herself from Christy and crawled to Jim. Straddling his hips she slowly eased herself onto Jim's thick 7 inches.

"God he is thick as a tree." Simone gasped. "I've never been this full in my life."

"Why do you think I keep him around?" Christy replied.

"You were right Christy. She's tight and wet." Jim commented as he began grinding his hips in time with Simone's gyrations.

Jim pulled Simone close to him as he thrust in earnest into her cum filled pussy, watching her bounce up and down on his cock, her breasts swayed with every thrust. Simone gasped and groaned as mini orgasms rushed through her body, Jim could feel her pussy grip his cock tighter as she picked up the pace.

Christy stroked her hard cock while she watched Jim sawing his cock in and out of Simone's pussy. One hand was playing with her cock while the other was inching her nipples teasing them to hardness. She was enjoying watching Jim with another woman. She never thought she would but the feelings and pleasure she was deriving from it were incredible. She couldn't believe she had been so selfish.

Standing up she sauntered over to the pair and leaned over to whisper something into Jim's ear. Simone couldn't quite make out what she was saying to him but she figured it had to be god because Jim got a grin on his face and nodded in agreement.

Turning his head Jim opened his mouth and Christy slid her cock right in. Simone had never seen man suck another cock up close before and it was thrilling to watch. Her pussy twitched with excitement as Jim took more and more of Christy's hard cock in his throat bobbing, sucking and drooling all over her hard member and she rode his cock. Suddenly Christy pulled out of Jim mouth and moved behind Simone. She looked at Simone and blew her a kiss.

Christy moved behind Simone and ran her hand up and down her back, playing with Simone's round tight ass. Simone moaned in response to the hands on her ass. Christy took it as a good sign. She positioned her cock between Simone's ass Cheeks and slipped the head of her cock into Simone's tight hole.

"Oh God!" Simone cried out.

"Don't you like that Simone?" Christy asked before she proceeded.

"Oh yes. That was a cry of ecstasy. I've had cocks in my ass but never in my ass and pussy at the same time. It feels incredible. Don't stop"

Christy took the encouragement and slipped more of her cock into Simone's tight hole. She could feel Jim's cock through the skin that separated the two of them. Soon they had a rhythm going and Simone was just along for the ride. As Jim and Christy slid in and of her holes Simone just held still and enjoyed the sensations.

They continued in this fashion for what seemed like an eternity. After a while Simone couldn't take it any more, her orgasm was welling up inside her and she couldn't contain it any longer.

"Ohhh," Simone groaned."God I'm going to explode. The sensations are just too overwhelming."

Hearing that Christy picked up her pace and began thrusting in and out of Simone's ass faster and faster, her balls slapping against Jim's as she went into a frenzied pace. With a few more thrusts she exploded into Simone's ass sending her cum gushing into her tight ole.

"Mmm, yesss." Christy hissed as she exploded. "Soo good."

Simone Started to buck and shake as her orgasm came over her, her pussy tightening around Jim, squeezing his shaft, enticing him to cum.

"Oh my god, Oh, god!" Simone repeated over and over as she shook and spasmed.

Jim grunted and thrust into Simone one last time as he came, coating her pussy with his cum. Spurt after spurt filled Simone's pussy.

Satiated, all three slumped into the recliner and breathed sighs of relief. They looked at each other and agreed it was the most incredible thing they had ever done.

Christy slipped out of Simone's ass and helped Simone up. Taking her by the hand, Christy led Simone up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Are you going to join us for some well earned sleep Jim?" Christy asked looking down at Jim slumped in the recliner, exhausted.

Jim slowly rose from the chair, looked at the two of them, smiled, and followed them up to the bedroom.

12