Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something I have to tell you." Christy whispered.

Taking in a deep breath she revealed her secret. "I'm actually Chris, your next door neighbor."

Tony sat straight up and stared, wide eyed, mouth agape.

"Oh, my, God. No. No way!"

The look on Tony's face was of complete surprise. Christy was amazed it wasn't of disgust.

"It's true."

"But, but, you look so hot, your body, your voice, the hair." Tony could not believe what he was hearing. There was no way this could be his old friend Chris.

"I know it's hard to believe Tony but it's true. I started out like you, well, except without the wife. She chuckled.

"I never went on an overseas assignment for my job, I don't have a sister. I didn't want you, Sheri, or the other neighbors to find out so I never told anyone. A friend caught me in my lingerie one night and we ended up having sex. Since then I've been dressing like this full time. It something I realized I needed to do. I feel more comfortable with myself and at ease with myself like this. After a year dressing like this I came up with the idea of starting a business that helps men explore the feminine side of their personality. Oh and before you ask, these are real, relatively speaking. I had implants."

Tony just sat there trying to take it all in. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. After a few minutes of processing what he was being told he asked one final question he needed answered.

"Do, do you still have, um, your equipment?" He asked hesitantly.

Christy giggled. "Oh yes, There's no way I wanted to part with that. That's how I help men feel most feminine, if they want."

She stared into Tony's deep blue eyes and grinned.

Tony turned a deep shade of red. He knew what Chris, Christy was thinking.

"Oh my, I'm not so sure about that."

"Well we'll see what happens. Maybe you'll want it maybe you won't. Know there is the little problem of how to set up an appointment with you. How are you going to do this behind your wife?"

"I have a poker game tomorrow night with the Jim and the guys. I can cancel with them and come over to your place. Sheri would be none the wiser. I'll park the car around the block and walk back to your place. Speaking of Jim, does he know?"

Christy laughed. "Of course he does, He's the one who caught me in the first place. Since you're a good friend I'll do this for you on my day off. I think what you have planned will work. What time is your poker game?"

"7:00. I usually leave the house at 6:30 to get there in time so that's when I'll be over."

"6:30 it is then."

Christy leaned over squeezed Tony's thigh, feeling the outline of his hard-on and gave him a peck on the cheek.

" I think everything is squared away then."

Christy stood up from the table. Tony and her said their goodbyes as she paid for lunch and went their separate ways.

Christy's mind was reeling. She couldn't believe her new client was her next-door neighbor. Part of her problem of how to tell Tony her true identity was solved. Bu there was still the matter of his wife. To complicate things even more, she had become good friends with Sheri. Normally she didn't care if her clients were married or not, or if their spouse knew, but this was a good friend. Heading home she decided to call Sheri. Fishing out her cell phone she dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Sheri, It's Christy."

"Oh hi Christy. How are you?"

"I'm doing well. Are you free this afternoon?" Christy inquired.

"Yes why?"

"Well, we haven't gotten together for tea or coffee in a little while. I thought this would be a good afternoon to catch up. I'm on my way home from lunch right now."

"That sounds like a great idea Christy. I'll freshen up and be over in a little while."

Christy hung up the phone and dialed the office number. Paul picked up.

"Hello?" came Paul's voice.

"Paul, it's Christy. I need you to finish up what you're doing and head home for the day."

"Why? Is something wrong?" Paul asked.

"Not really, but I have a friend coming over in a little while and need you out of the house."

"Ohh, an appointment." Paul laughed.

"Not exactly." Christy sighed.

"I'll explain it to you later okay?"

"Alright, I'll tidy up here and head out the door."

By the time Christy got home Paul had gone. She looked in the office and everything was packed up and organized. Paul had done a good job cleaning up before he left. Just as she was leaving the office the doorbell rang. Hurrying to the door she opened it to find Sheri on the other side.

"Hi honeys, long time no see." Sheri called out as she hugged Christy, Sheri's amble breasts flattening against Christy.

Sheri was about 5'10" with long black hair and 38D breasts. She wore a revealing lace top with her breasts pushed up and out. The Jeans she had on hugged her round hips and full ass. While not skinny she was still curvaceous and sexy. Christy had often thought of what it would be like to fuck her. When they all got together they would even flirt a little, much to the delight of Jim and Tony but nothing ever happened it was all in fun.

"Yes it has been, we should do this more often. Come in and have a seat."

Christy led Sheri into the living room and sat her down on the couch. She sat on the couch next to her.

"So how have you been?" Sheri asked.

"I've been doing well. Been keeping busy with work and all. Not a lot of free time lately. And you?"

Hopefully Sheri would give Christy something to jump start a conversation about Tony and feel her way towards some answers.

"I've been doing well. I've been busy at work and home, but when they are the same it's hard to tell the difference sometimes."

Sheri worked at home like Christy did, but as for a patent attorney. She was able to work from home without having to go into an office. Occasionally she would go out of town for a seminar or something, which was when Tony would dress up, Christy surmised.

"I just got back from a trip to California a couple of weeks ago. I could have taken Tony along but he had too much going on at the office to get away."

This was the opening she was looking for.

"How is Tony doing?"

Sheri turned quite and stared at Christy for a few moments.

"What's the matter? Did I say something wrong?"

"Well," Sheri droned", Tony seems to be preoccupied lately. I'm not sure why but something doesn't seem right."

"Right how?"

"Well, when I got back from my trip a couple of weeks ago I was unpacking and noticed some lingerie in the laundry. Everything was clean when I left. I also found a few pairs of panties out of place when I got back. I even found a couple of pairs that like anything I had. I began to think he was cheating on me. I asked Tony about it and he acted like he knew nothing. Told me I was imagining things."

"Were you?" Christy inquired.

"Not that I remember. I know what lingerie I've won and what I have and don't have and Tony knows where my clothes go when they are clean."

Sheri looked at Christy for a long moment in an uncomfortable silence and then confided in Christy that she thought Tony might be having an affair.

"What?! Not Tony. He loves you, worships the ground you walk on."

"That's what he says but I'm not so sure any more. Especially with the way he has been acting since I got home."

"I ran into Tony when I was out for lunch today." Christy mentioned.

"Was he with someone?" Sheri asked with venom in her voice.

"Oh no, actually, I ended up eating with him."

Sheri's eyes bore into Christy like daggers. It felt like she was searching for something but couldn't put her finger on it.

"Are you having an affair with my husband Christy?" Sheri asked accusingly.

"Lord no Sheri. I would never do that to you. Actually he was there for something else. Come here and let me explain."

Sheri wrinkled her nose and stared at Christy, trying to figure out what she was getting at. Christy stood up and offered her hand to Sheri. She took it and was led into Christy's office. Christy opened the doors wide and pulled Sheri in.

"What does your office have to do with you meeting Tony for lunch?"

Sheri looked around and saw lingerie in boxes, a makeup table, and the settee and photo area along with the video camera in the corner. She was beginning to wonder what Christy did with all of this. As far as she knew Christy ran a business designing websites.

"What is all of this? What do you actually do for a living? I'm not sure what all this has to do with designing web sites."

"Come here and sit down." Christy guided Sheri to the settee." I'll answer all your questions."

"I don't design web sites. Yes, I do run one, but I don't design them."

"Go on." Sheri was now very interested in what she had to say.

"How do I put this?" Christy wondered out loud.

"I help men feel more feminine."

"What?"

"I help men get in touch with their feminine side. Put more directly, I help men cross dress."

"Oh my God!" Sheri exclaimed. It was all so clear now. Everything in the room wasn't for Christy it was for her clients.

"But what does that have to do with Tony?"

Before Christy could answer Sheri put two and two together and she sank back in the settee and threw her arms in the air in frustration.

"How could I be so stupid? Tony came to you for an appointment didn't he?"

"Yes he did. I had no idea it was he on the phone until I got to the restaurant. He confided in me that he is turned on by you in your lingerie and the feel of it on his skin. When you are out of town he wears it around the house. He's not fooling around on you; he's just wearing your clothes. I wasn't sure how to tell you. He said you didn't know, or at least he thought you didn't know."

"Well, I sure know now. I always knew he liked fucking me while I was dressed in my lingerie or when I jerked him off with my panties. He even talked me into letting him fuck my stocking feet, but I never though it would lead to this. It does explain the lingerie and extra pairs of panties I see in the laundry now and then. And the misplaced panties after I got back from my trip." Sheri rambled on as she sat on the settee.

"There's more." Christy interrupted.

"More? What more could there be?"

"Well, he also mentioned he has thoughts of sucking a man's cock and being fucked like a woman."

Sheri gasped not believing what Christy was telling her..

"So that's why he wanted me to use my toys on him. He even suggested we get a strap on harness but I thought he was joking. We laughed about it but I never thought he was serious. I wish he could have opened up to me a little more instead of sneaking around behind my back."

"So you're not mad?"

"Oh, I'm mad alright." Sheri shot back. "But at the same time, I'm a little turned on. This is all just so much to process. I'm not really sure what I'm feeling"

"I'm always up for kinky sex but he never seemed to push the issue so I would let it drop. Hell, half the time I though the was kidding."

"Well, it looks like he wasn't." Christy sighed, moving closer to Sheri and squeezing her knee.

"I hope you 're not mad at me for telling you like this. Or to mad at Tony."

"No, no. I'm not mad at you Christy, just a little shocked. As for Tony, he has a little explaining to do."

"Well don't be to hard on him. The big question is are you going to play along like everything is normal. Are you going to let him keep his appointment?"

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow night. He told me it's poker night with the guys. Instead of going over there he was going to come here."

Christy looked at Sheri and noticed she was deep in thought. She recognized that look. She'd seen it before when Sheri was planning something.

"Does Jim know what you do?"

"Yes he does. He is very supportive of what I do. What are you thinking of doing Sheri?" Christy asked with a hint of mischief in her voice.

"Well. If this is what Tony wants then let's give it to him. Dress him up and make him into a woman, whatever he wants. Keep him here as long as you like since his poker games last till late I won't think anything of it. But on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Tape it all. I want to see it later, without him knowing of course. I can spring it on him later. If this is what he wants then maybe we'll have to make some changes in the way we live."

Christy sat there with her mouth agape, not believing what Sheri was saying. She never though she could come up with something like this.

"Um, well, I think I can handle that." Christy stuttered.

"What about him wanting a real cock?"

"Do you have any toys?" Sheri asked.

"Sort of." Christy said quietly.

"What does that mean?"

"There's something else I need to tell you." Christy moved closer to Sheri and slipped her hands into Sheri's lap.

Sheri wasn't sure what to make of this. Christy had never come onto her in private. Although she had fooled around a bit in college with women, since meeting and marrying Tony the thought of sex with another woman had not entered her mind. With all of this talk of Tony in lingerie and sex though she was a bit turned on.

"What is it?" Sheri asked, staring into Christy's eyes with a look of lust.

She grabbed Sheri's hand and guided it to her crotch. Sheri didn't fight it but let Christy guide her. Her hand snaked up the inside of Christy's thigh and then to her panties. Sheri let a low moan escape from her lips.

"What do you think you're doing Christy? I thought all that flirting we did was just for show."

Christy moved Sheri's hand farther up her thigh until it came to her panties. Then Sheri tentatively began exploring on her own. As she moved her hands over the silk panties she felt something hard, her pussy began dripping juices. Smiling, she looked at Christy.

"You little devil. You're wearing a strap on already."

"You could say that."

Sheri slipped her hand inside the panties and felt hot, hard flesh. It took her a few seconds to comprehend what it was then she realized it was a cock, not a strap on.

"What the hell?" Sheri exclaimed.

"What is that? What are you? Who are you?"

Sheri was a little more than confused.

"It's a real cock." Christy said.

Sheri pulled her hand back, not so much in disgust but in surprise. Christy explained the entire story to her just as she had to Tony not two hours earlier. Sheri just sat there taking it all in not believing it until Christy stood up and shimmied out of her dress. While all of this was unfolding before Sheri's eyes her hands were absentmindedly rubbing her crotch through her jeans.

"It looks like you're not disgusted with me." Christy intoned while motioning with her head to Sheri's hands.

"On the contrary. I'm incredibly horny right now. I just can't believe it's you Chris. You look incredible. If you hadn't said anything I never would have guessed. I've never been with a transsexual before, but the thought of it is turning me on. I fooled around a bit in college with women but nothing like this ever happened. I think we can put that cock of yours to good use."

"And how will we do that?" Christy wryly asked.

"I want you to fuck Tony, make him a like real woman, and I want it all on tape. But right now I want to take that cock for a test drive."

"Ohh, you are mischievous Sheri!" Christy giggled as she moved closer to her.

Sheri stood up and shimmied out of her jeans. Christy looked down and noticed Sheri's pussy was completely bald. She liked it that way and licked his lips to show her approval. Christy followed suit and pulled off her jacket and chemise top, baring her breasts for Sheri. She stood in front of Sheri in her thigh high stockings and silk panties for her inspection.

"Mmm, very nice. You really now how to take care of that body Chris, I mean Christy. I figured you would have gone for some larger tits though." Sheri commented.

""You think so?" Christy replied.

"I didn't want to go overboard."

"Well take a look at what I have here."

Sheri reached up, unbuttoned her blouse, and then unclasped her demi-cup bra to let her 38D breasts free for Christy to look at.

"Look at my size and look how large my tits are, and I have a small frame. These are real too."

"Ohh my." Christy moaned, "I've always liked large tits".

"Well then maybe you should consider getting these enlarged." Sheri quipped as she moved in closer, leaned in and began suckling Christy's nipples one by one.

Christy groaned in approval as she held Sheri's head to her chest. She slowly worked her way to the settee, Sheri never stopping her ministrations on Christy's breasts. Laying down she pulled Sheri on top of her. They began grinding their hips into each other.

Sheri marveled at how wet her pussy was. She ground her wet mound into Christy's ever hardening cock and coated the panties she was wearing with her musky scent. It felt so good to have both a cock on her pussy and breasts in her mouth. A new sensation she began to feel she could get used to. Pausing for a moment with her mouth, Sheri looked up at Christy and smiled.

"This feels so good. I never thought something like this would get me so turned on. I don't think I'll ever want it to end."

"But what would your husband say?"

"Well, with the tape you'll make I don't think he'll mind. Otherwise I may show the tape to a few of his friends."

Christy pulled Sheri up so they were eye to eye and looked her straight in the face.

"You are very, very devious Sheri. Remind me never to get on your bad side."

"Well if this is what Tony wants then I'm going to make it as real for him a possible. I just wish he had told me sooner."

Sheri leaned in and kissed Christy, their tongues tangling. As they kissed Sheri reached down to pull of Christy's panties. She raised her hips and Sheri tugged them off in one pull. Now she could get to what she really wanted. Sheri wiggled her way down to Christy's rock hard cock and took it in her hand. She began stroking it slowly as Christy thrust her hips in time with Sheri's stroking.

"You are wonderful with those hands Sheri. Before you get to into it though bring that pussy up here. I want to taste you sweet juices."

Without needing any encouragement she swiveled around and planted a leg on either side of Christy's head. She then slowly lowered herself onto Christy's outstretched tongue. She gasped as Christy explored the soft folds of her wet, dripping pussy. As Christy slipped her tongue into her wet hole Sheri leaned over and took the cock in her hand into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down on it, taking more and more in with each stroke. Christy responded by thrusting her hips at Sheri, urging her on.

Christy was marveling at Sheri's cocksucking skills. She had never had her cock sucked on like that before by either a man or a woman. As she tongue fucked Sheri she thought that Jim might learn a thing or two from her. Focusing back on Sheri's pussy she licked up and down her slit, tasting those sweet juices that we flowing like a river. Sticking her tongue out she probed her clit with a pointed tongue. Sheri moaned when she did that. Puckering up Christy wrapped her lips around the engorged clit sticking out from under its hood. Slowly she sucked it, making it stiff and swollen with pleasure.

A Groan escaped Sheri's lips as she felt Christy suck her clit. Wanting more she ground her hips into Christy's face as she redoubled her efforts to take her cock all the way down her throat. Up and down she bobbed, laving the head with her tongue every now and then making Christy moan into her pussy. She reached around with one hand and massaged the heavy balls hanging down between Christy's legs hoping to urge her to orgasm.

Christy knew what Sheri was up to and wasn't going to let her. She wanted to fuck that tight pussy she was licking first. Redoubling her efforts she flicked her tongue across Sheri's clit and slipped finger into her pussy at the same time. Sheri gasped with pleasure and stopped sucking and fondling her for a moment. Christy knew she was getting somewhere now. As she kept up her ministrations, Sheri sat up and leaned back to give her better access to her pussy. Christy licked and fingered Sheri's pussy faster and faster. The heady aroma of her pussy getting Christy more and more excited. Sheri was bucking up and down on Christy face now.