Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 08

Story Info
Christy is dominated by Jim.
7.8k words
4.42
28.8k
11

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy headed over to Jim's after a long day working at home. She was looking forward to seeing him after being away for a couple of weeks. She was aching to get him into bed but she wasn't sure what Jim had planned for the night. Before she left the house she got all prettied up for him. Her hair was braided in a long ponytail, her lips were colored a deep red and her eyes were radiant with some new eyeliner she had just bought. Her toenails and fingernails were colored jade green. Under her tight jeans and form fitting top she had a demi cup bra on and a pair of thong panties. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be wearing them for that long once she got there. Here shoes were a pair of 2" sensible heels.

After arriving at Jim's she took a look in the mirror to be sure everything was in place and trotted up to the door. Before she could even knock Jim opened the door and pulled her inside. Slamming the door shut he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

"Oh I missed you baby." Jim exclaimed.

"Mmm. I missed you to honey. If this is the kind of welcome I'm going to get then you should go away more often."

Christy kissed Jim back and her hands roamed to his ass and gave both cheeks a squeeze.

"I brought something back for you. I hope you like it." Jim replied as he pulled away from Christy and retrieved a wrapped package from the couch.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't have." Christy gushed.

"I wanted to. Besides, I think you'll like it."

Christy unwrapped the package and opened the box. Her eyes opened wide when she saw what was in the box. Looking up at Jim she gave him a slightly puzzled look.

"What's all this for?" She asked.

In the box was a leather paddle, riding crop, and fur lined cuffs, a collar with attached leash, nipple clamps, a large dildo, and a butt plug. The paddle was about twelve inches long including the handle. One side was smooth and the other has small rounded studs embedded in it. The Crop looked wicked with is frayed tail. Moving her attention to the dildo she gasped. It was approximately 2" in diameter and 10" long. She didn't think it would ever fit. Even the butt plug was large; six inched in total length and literally three inches wide at the flare. It then necked down so it would fit snuggly wherever it was stuffed. To top it off the collar was thick leather with metal studs and a five foot leash attached to it. Christy stared in wonder at the assortment of toys in the box.

"It's for you. More appropriately, it's for me to use on you."

"What?" Christy asked, slightly taken a back.

"Remember when you and I first started dating? We went out to dinner one night and ended up fucking in the park. I bent you over a large fallen tree and fucked your ass royally, making you beg for it and trapping you beneath me. You seemed to like it so I thought you might want to try again. This time with a few more accessories."

Christy had always harbored thoughts of being dominated. With her work she was always the one in charge, telling men what to do, how to dress, how to act like a woman, ordering them around, even fucking some of them, which in and of itself was a bit on the dominant side. It would be nice to be the submissive one every now and then. She had never fully experienced it.

"Mmm sounds like fun." She said licking her lips. "It would be nice to hand the reins over once in a while."

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that." Jim replied. "I've prepared dinner for us, but before we begin I think there are a couple of things we need to take care of. First, take off your clothes."

"Right here in the foyer? What about dinner?"

Jim stepped closer, looked her straight in the eyes,"Yes, you must do as you are told or you will be punished. Now strip down to your underwear. You can eat dinner in your lingerie."

Christy could see he meant to and a shiver ran up her spine. She had never seen Jim be that forward with her before.

Setting the box on the hall table she quickly stripped down, tossing her clothes into a pile in the corner of the foyer. She stood there in the foyer in her demi cup bra and lace panties. She was incredibly turned on right now as evidenced by her growing erection and hardening nipples.

"Slip your heels back on. A good slut always wears her heels." Jim commanded.

Christy's cock started to harden as she heard the word slut directed at her. Being called names turned her on to no end.

"Ohh I see you like being called names." Jim stroked the outline of her cock through the panties "Good. By the time the night is over I'm sure I'll have called you a lot of different names."

Jim circled her as she slipped the heels back on, inspecting what stood before him. He ran the riding crop up her thigh and across the small of her back enjoying the power he had over Christy at the moment. Moving around front he traced the outline of her cock with the crop and a low moan escaped her lips. "Ohh that feels good."

The riding crop came down quickly but lightly on Christy's cock. She yelped at the sudden rush of pain but it quickly faded into pleasure.

"You will only speak when spoken to. Is that understood?"

Christy nodded her ascent as Jim trailed the crop over her taught stomach and up and over her breasts. As he came to each nipple he paused for a minute and lightly tapped the end of the crop on each, making them harden in the cool air. It was obvious to Jim that Christy was really enjoying this and he wondered why he had never thought of doing this to her before.

"Now if you would, please retrieve the box and kneel before me like a good slave." Jim commanded.

Christy obeyed without saying a word. She took the box from the table, moved forward and knelt before Jim, and presented him with the box of toys. He reached in and took out the collar and leash. Reaching down he slipped the collar around her neck. The smell of the leather was intoxicating to Christy. Hearing the clink of the buckle and clasp as Jim fastened them together made her hard as a rock. She had no idea this would excite he so much. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Now stand up and bend over." Jim commanded.

"Yes master." Came the quick reply as Christy obediently stood before him and bent over.

She wondered what was coming next. She heard Jim walk over to the hall table and rummage in the box. Was she going to be spanked before dinner? The next thing she felt was Jim pulling her panties aside and his finger massaging some lube into her tight ass. Just as quickly as the digit was in her it disappeared. It was replaced with what could only have been the plug; it was smooth, unlike the dildo, which was shaped like a real cock. Slowly she felt the plug invade her ass. It slid in, slightly past the midpoint and then slowed. She forced herself to relax and take it but it wasn't happening.

Jim loved the sight of Christy bent over like this, with a plug half way in her ass. When he could slide it in no further he pulled it out and worked in and out, easing a bit more in each time. With each successive thrust Christy gasped, her ass opening up ever so slightly to the invader. It was almost in, just a couple of more thrusts. He pulled back once more and shoved forward, almost making it. Christy let out an audible gasp.

Christy didn't know if it was going to fit. If this was the beginning of her night of subservience she wondered what she was getting into. She had never had anything this big in her ass before. Jim moved it in and out burying it deeper with each thrust. She relaxed a bit each time and was able to get more and more in, but there came a point where she didn't think it would fit. On the next thrust she was stretched to the limit and let out a gasp of pain mixed with pleasure, a strange feeling indeed.

"Oh God. I don't think it will fit." Christy yelped.

Jim smacked her ass with his free hand. "Slaves should not speak unless spoken to. And how dare you tell me what will fit. I'll be the judge of that. You've taken it this far and your almost there."

Jim pulled back and gave it one final thrust this time is ever so slowly edged past the point of no return. Christy bit her tongue, afraid to say anything lest she be spanked again. With a low sucking noise Christy's ass opened up to accept the large device and clamped down on the neck, firmly ensconcing it in her ass. She still marveling about the fact the plug was in her ass Jim commanded her to stand up. Slowly she stood, the plug massaging her prostate and causing a shiver of pleasure to roll up her spine.

"There," Jim said with a bit of finality. "I knew it would fit. How does it feel?"

"It feels incredible, filling me up more than I ever thought." Christy replied obediently.

"There's more where that came from, but in due time. Shall we eat now?"

Without waiting for a reply Jim took the leash and led Christy into the dining room where the table had been set for the two of them. The food was waiting on the sideboard to be served. Jim sat down and Christy did the same. He looked up at her with a disapproving look.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Sitting to eat."

"I don't think so. You will serve me first and then you will be allowed to eat." He said sternly.

Christy didn't respond immediately so Jim smacked her thigh with the riding crop. Christy yelped as the tip of the crop bit into her soft thighs. Soon the burning sensation gave way to sweet pleasure. She wasn't sure if she wanted to respond or if she wanted to be whipped again. Figuring there would be more later she answered.

"Yes master." Christy begrudgingly replied, restraining herself from lashing out at Jim, hoping it didn't show. Part of her wanted to slap him and the other part wanted to relinquish total control.

She took Jim's plate and dished up dinner form the side board. As she turned from the sideboard to return to the table, a vibrating sensation began in her ass. It startled her and she almost dropped the plate. Apparently the plug had a remote vibrator in it. Jim must have the control in his pocket. She moaned.

"I see you like the vibrations of the plug."

"Yes master. It makes me tingle all over."

He responded by turning up the intensity, making Christy almost come on the spot. She reached for her plate and returned to the sideboard. She filled her plate and set it on the table as Jim began to eat. Before she could sit down though Jim looked at her and cleared his throat. Not knowing what to do she stood there and looked at him.

"What is it?" After a short pause, she added "Master?"

"Why are you sitting at the table?"

She looked at him quizzically. Where else would she eat?

"I do not permit slaves to eat at the table with me. You will kneel on the floor next to me and eat." He turned the vibrator to high and watched as Christy squirmed, unsure of how to reply. He tapped the crop resting on the table next to him absentmindedly, thinking Christy would get the hint. Without saying a word she took her plate and utensils, moved beside him and knelt on the floor.

Christy couldn't believe what she was hearing. First she had to serve him dinner in her underwear and now she was made to kneel at his side like a dog and eat dinner. Her face flushed red at first. She opened her mouth to say something but then noticed Jim's hand on the riding crop. IF she spoke she was likely to get whipped again with it. Again she kept her mouth shut, grabbed her food and knelt next to Jim. For the second time that night she wondered what she was getting herself into and if she could go through with it. Yet there was a nagging at the back of her head telling her to go through with it that she might learn to enjoy it, already enjoying the vibrating plug in her ass.

Dinner was eaten in silence, Jim enjoying his dinner at the table and Christy kneeling on the hardwood floor eating hers. When Jim finished he leaned back in his chair and sighed, his hunger slaked, at least the hunger in his stomach. Jim looked down at Christy and she had finished her dinner and was obediently waiting for him to tell her what to do next. Jim reached for his crop and trailed it over Christy's kneeling form. She looked up at him with a mix of pleasure and disdain in her eyes.

"I see you are finished with dinner. You may now clean the table and we shall see about what happens after that."

Christy obeyed, stood up, and cleaned the table of plates and dinnerware. She took everything into the kitchen and returned to clean off the sideboard. Every step was awash in pleasure and a bit of pain due to the plug. Her prostate was being massaged with every step and it sent shivers up her spine, her ass had grown used to the size of the plug. It had hurt at first but then the pain gradually subsided to a dull ache. That ache was accompanied by an overwhelming sense of pleasure. After clearing everything from the table and sideboard she returned to Jim's side and felt compelled to kneel again at his side with no urging whatsoever.

"You are learning aren't you?" Jim quipped. "My little slut." She acknowledged him by looking up and nodding affirmatively. Jim stood up from and took Christy's leash in one hand and the crop in the other. He led her, on her hands and knees, to the foyer.

"Rise and take our box of goodies from the table. We will need them upstairs." Jim commanded her.

Christy rose, grabbed the box and followed Jim upstairs. He led her to the bedroom and commanded her to sit on a chair that Jim had placed to one side of the bed. As soon as Christy sat on the chair Jim moved behind her and fastened the leash to the chair.

"There. That will help keep you in place but there's more."

Jim reached under the chair and pulled out a pair of handcuffs he had tethered to the underside of the seat. Before Christy could object he put the cuffs on and she was effectively trapped in the chair. She sat there, relishing the feeling of helplessness. Now she was beginning to feel a little scared. What would Jim do to her once she was tied up? All sorts of thoughts raced through her mind, turned on, and made her feel anxious all at the same time. It showed too as she squirmed in the chair, trying to rub her cock between her legs. The plug still in her ass didn't help the situation either, now that it was pressing directly on her prostate and arousing her. Jim saw what Christy was up to and slapped her thighs with the riding crop again. Christy winced with pain and pleasure.

"Looks like you just can't keep from trying to play with yourself. If you keep this up I'll have to bend you over my knee and swat you." Jim laughed." In the meantime, spread those legs, we'll take care of this."

"Yes, master." Christy replied sheepishly as she lowered her head in submission and spread her legs.

Jim grabbed some rope from the top of the dresser that Christy had not seen when they entered. He proceeded to bind her legs to the chair. Now she was spread wide and totally immobile. Her cock strained at the silky fabric of her panties, she was so turned on she thought she might cum right now.

"There. That should take care of your squirming for the meantime."

He backed away from Christy and stood there for a few seconds admiring his handiwork. Here was his girlfriend tied up before him and willing to do just about anything. Her attitude had changed dramatically since she had come over. At first he thought she would never go along with it. With each passing moment though she bent more and more to his will, which surprised him, knowing how strong willed she could be.

Slowly he stripped in front of Christy. Reaching down he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it in the corner. His tight abs well defined in the light. Then he unbuckled his slacks and dropped them to the floor. His cock was straining in his underwear, just aching to be let free. He looked at Christy and smiled as he traced the outline with his fingers. She moaned and struggled at her bonds in return. Seeing this turned her on, Jim turned around and slipped off his underwear, giving Christy a nice view of his tight ass. Turning back around he slowly walked up to her.

"You like what you see? If you're a good girl I'll let you have this where I know you really want it. First there is one more thing we need to take care of."

Christy couldn't imagine what that could be. Here she was bound to a chair at her boyfriend's mercy. She watched him reach into the box of toys and pulled out a Velcro cock ring, it had two strands joined in the middle. She knew exactly what he was going to do with that. Jim bent down and fished her cock out of the panties she had on. She sighed as Jim's warm hands touched her throbbing member. He wrapped one strap around her cock and the other strap around the base of her sac. This would keep her hard all night long and prevent her from cumming to soon.

Jim tucked her cock back in her panties and stood up, stroking his member just out of reach of Christy tongue. She wanted so bad to reach out and lick it but did not dare. Sensing what she wanted Jim moved in a little closer but did not let Christy lick it. Instead he began slapping her cheeks and face with his cock.

"Looks like my little cock whore is hungry for some dick." Jim exclaimed.

"Ohh yes, yes master. I want to suck your cock. I want to show you how much of a cock whore I can be." Christy moaned passionately.

Jim knelt slightly, squeezed her tits together and slipped his cock up and down her beautiful cleavage.

"Go ahead then." Jim replied as he continued to tit fuck Christy.

She dropped her head and opened wide. One every thrust upward she took as much of His cock as she could. Up and down Jim thrust. Each time driving into Christy's mouth. The sound of Christy's lips smacking together and sucking his cock thrilled Jim. Turned on even more he thrust faster and faster in and out of Christy's mouth, her moans and lip smacking driving him wild. Before he shot his load he backed off and smiled at Christy.

"My little cock sucker is so good. You are the best I have ever had. All that practice at your job must pay off." Jim sneered.

Christy blushed at the comment. Jim knew she had sex sessions with her clients and liked to hear about the sessions. This was different though. Being tied up and called names felt different, felt good.

"Thank you master. I'm glad you approve."

"Now let's see how deep you can take it."

Without waiting for a response Jim slipped his cock into Christy's open mouth. She opened wide and took Jim in as deep as she could. As Christy began deep throating Jim he reached down and stroked her through the panties she still had on. This elicited a low moan from Christy's lips that reverberated through his hard cock. She opened even wider and took Jim all the way down her throat. Jim responded by pulling her cock out and stroking it faster. After a few minutes of this Christy began thrusting her hips with each stroke of Jim's hand, wanting to release her pent up orgasm but she couldn't.

She increased the tempo of her bobbing on Jim's cock moaning and begging to come. "Please let me come Master." Came her muffled voice from around the hard shaft in her mouth.

Jim looked at her and grinned."Oh, no. Not yet. I plan on having my way with you tonight. You will come only when I say. And that may be a while, now keep sucking me."

Pausing her sucking she looked up at Jim with pleading eyes and groaned with pleasure and frustration. When she stopped sucking Jim stopped stroking, making this situation even more unbearable. "You stop, I stop. Now what will it be?" Jim commanded when she looked at him.

Christy began sucking with renewed vigor and at the same time Jim began stroking her again. She strained at her bonds as Jim thrust his cock down her throat, fucking her mouth like he had gone without a blow job foe months.