Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 10

Story Info
Christy seduces the neighbors son home form college.
8.4k words
4.68
27k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Jim out of town and Dave and Stacy busy with other friends Christy didn't have anything planned for the weekend she decided to spend the day tending to the yard. Since she would be in the yard all day she wasn't too concerned about getting all made up. After showering and grabbing a jog bra, an old tee shirt, and a pair of jogging shorts she got dressed and got herself situated, tucking her cock back out of the way and making herself loo the part of a woman. Looking in the mirror she decided that it wasn't her best look but it was good enough for working in the yard.

After a couple of hours in the yard she heard someone in her neighbor's back yard. Glancing over the hedge and fence she saw a man who looked like he was in his early 20's. It wasn't John or Nancy, they had moved in a couple of years ago and had a son in college she had never met. They knew about her lifestyle and were not too keen on it, but they were still friendly. Whoever it was, he was glancing at her every now and then. After a while she decided to see who this guy was that kept checking her out. Working her way through her flower bed she made it across the yard to the bushes that separated the yards.

Looking up over the hedges she caught the man glancing her way. He quickly turned away like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he saw her looking.

"Hi there." Christy said. The man turned and looked her way, his face still red from being caught.

"Um, hi." He replied sheepishly from the other side of the hedge, smiling a bit.

"I'm Christy," She offered, "I noticed you over there in John and Nancy's yard but don't recognize you. I didn't realize they had someone come in to do yard work."

"Oh, I, I'm not hired work." came the stuttered reply. "I'm their son Jason." He was looking her up and down now. Her long lean legs and arms glistening with sweat from working in the noon day sun, her tee-shirt wet with sweat and clinging to her curves. Up close she looked even better he thought.

"So you're the son John and Nancy are always talking about. I didn't know you were home. They said you were away at college." Christy checked him out from her side of the hedge. He was almost as tall as her with long lean legs, a trim waist, a boyish face, short sandy brown hair and blue eyes. He looked like he might be a runner. She felt a stirring deep within as she took his young figure in and wondered if his parents had informed his about her and her lifestyle. If they did, it appeared he didn't mind since he was checking her out, or he could be completely in the dark and thought he was checking out the hot older woman next door.

"I was. I'm back for a little while. The program I'm in took me to England and now I'm back for a short visit. I thought I'd help out around the house while I was home." Wiping the sweat from his brow he blushed slightly when he noticed Christy's eyes moving up and down his body.

"Well that explains why I have not seen you around here since your parents moved in. So how long are you here for?" Christy asked, trying to hide her growing excitement, hoping the answer was a while. He looked like someone she might like to get to know better.

"I'll be here for two months and then it's back to college." came the reply.

"Hmm, okay." She cooed "Then I guess I'll be seeing you around then." I've got to finish up this yard work before it starts to get dark. I hope to see you around some more. It was nice meeting you." She extended her hand to Jason. He took it and she could feel electricity between the two of them at his touch. Shaking hands she parted with him before her excitement got the best of her. Turning away from him she walked back into the middle of her yard to continue working, swaying her hips as she walked. Looking over her shoulder she caught Jason looking directly at her ass. He turned beet red and hurriedly went back to cutting the hedge.

Seems that he's interested in the sexy, older neighbor next door. I wonder if he likes girls with a little something extra. Christy thought to herself. Hopefully I'll get to find out sooner rather than later she thought as she returned to raking mulch around her trees.

After finishing up her work she headed into the house and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Coming back out to the deck she glanced over at John and Nancy's yard hoping Jason was still out there but he must have finished up and gone inside. She sat down in the chaise lounge a bit disappointed. She was hoping to watch the young man work a little while longer while she thought of all the things she'd like to do to him.

Taking a sip from the bottle she relaxed and began to think of what to do tonight. Tony and Stacy had plans with friends this weekend and her boyfriend Jim was out of town, again, so her closest friends were not an option. Her website was up to date, all her orders were mailed out, and the house was clean so the to do list was complete but she didn't just want to sit in front of the TV all night. Then, taking her last sip of beer she knew what she could do, something she hadn't done in quite a while. She would get dressed up in her lingerie and makeup, get out her toys, set up her camera with the laptop and have some fun on line. It had been a while since she had some down time to herself so she thought she'd get online and visit some of the chat rooms she used to frequent and put on a show. And maybe not just a show for the people watching on line, she thought to herself.

The sun was starting to go down so she got up out of the lounge chair and headed inside to get dinner ready. As she walked inside she glanced next door and saw some movement in one of the upstairs windows. Looking up she saw Jason in the window of the guest bedroom next door. He was just turning away from the window as she looked up.

"Hmm", she thought, "So he was trying to catch another glimpse of me. Maybe I can use that to my advantage tonight. I think that room faces mine"

Heading inside she washed up and fixed a quick dinner. Now that her hunger was satiated she turned her mind to other things. Heading upstairs she went straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. While the water heated up she walked back out into her bedroom and took a peek out the window. Sure enough, one of her bedroom windows faced the guest bedroom next door. The light was out now but she hoped later that it would be on. The thought of what she might get to do made her hard. Closing the curtains she headed back into the bathroom and stripped off her dirty clothes.

Stepping under the shower the hot water cascaded over her head, running in rivulets down her round breasts and over her taught stomach and semi hard cock. Soaping up she washed off the dirt and sweat from a hard day's work in the yard. She ran her soapy hands over the breasts, stomach, and now hard cock, stroking and teasing herself a bit as she washed up but then stopping before she got too much into it in the shower and ruining her plans for the night.

Stepping out of the shower she grabbed a towel and dried off. Walking into the bedroom she tossed to towel in the corner and headed to the dresser. Opening the dresser she rummaged through it and pulled out a garter belt, sheer black hose, a baby doll, and a pair of lace boy shorts. Laying them out on the bed she went to the closet to get her box of toys out. Opening the box she pulled out some things she hadn't played with is a while: a thick double ended dildo with bulging veins and head, a pair of large nipple clamps, a 6" long butt plug that had a 2" wide base, and a leather paddle. That should do it she thought heading back to the bed, tossing the toys with her lingerie.

Sitting down at her laptop on the desk she set up the camera and aimed it at the bed. Once she was satisfied the logged into a chat room she hadn't been to in a while. There were about a dozen people in there having conversations. A few said hi and she said hi back. Hopefully more people would come later. She really liked a large audience when she was playing on line. She didn't turn on the camera yet, she wanted to get dressed up first.

Parting the curtains just enough to look across the yard next door she noticed that the light was on in the guest bedroom and Jason was in there. The shades were up, the window was cracked on this cool autumn night and he was sitting on the bed in nothing but his boxer shorts watching TV. Christy licked her lips, he looked even better with just his boxers on and from the bulge in his boxers it looked like he had a nice piece of equipment. Hopefully, if her little plan that was hatching in her mind right now worked, she would get to see just how big he was tonight.

Before setting her plan into motion she needed to get dressed. Picking up the garter belt she clipped it together around her hips. Then sitting on the bed she rolled up each hose and pulled them on her long, smooth legs, clipping them to the belt and smoothing them out. The sheer fabric always felt like heaven on her skin, she was getting hard just feeling them on her legs. Next she pulled on the lace boy shorts, tucking her semi hard cock into them. She didn't work too hard to disguise it since she was playing in a gay/TG room tonight and she didn't think that Jason would be able to make it out from across the yard.

Next she pulled on the baby doll that barely contained her breasts and sat at the makeup table. Within a matter of minutes she looked every part the lady with her make up on and her hair combed out and pulled back in a ponytail. Now she was set for a fun night, or at least, what she hoped was going to be a fun night.

Heading over to the window she pulled the curtains back so she had a clear view of Jason's room. Then she opened the window a few inches to let in some cool air. Looking across the way she saw the Jason was still in his room. Good, then everything should fall into place.

Sitting at the computer she turned on her camera. As soon as she did that people began requesting to view and she happily obliged. She always loved showing off in front of people and tonight was no exception. She sat back in her chair and rubbed her breasts until her nipples were poking through the satin fabric of the baby doll. People in the chat room began asking for more so she stood up and wiggled her ass at the camera then turned around, pulled up her baby doll and rubbed her hard cock through the lace fabric of the boy shorts.

She began gyrating her hips and doing slow strip tease for the camera. Pulling the baby doll off, her large breasts bounced and jiggled, the nipples rock hard. Now she thought it was time to get the attention of Jason. Sauntering over to her stereo she turned it on and turned up the volume enough that the sound would waft out of the open window and hopefully towards Jason's room. With any luck he would go to see what was going on.

As she moved back in view of the camera she picked up the nipple clamps and the double ended dildo. Smiling into the camera she typed if anyone wanted to see her use these. Numerous people responded with an enthusiastic yes. Opening up the nipple clamps she applied them on at a time to her nipples. She clamped the first one on, the initial pain was always there but when it subsided the feeling was exquisite. Opening up the next one she clamped it on the other nipple. A low moan escaped her throat. Lying back on the bed she looked over and out the window Jason was up and out of bed now, but still in his room. Hopefully he would hear the music and take look in a few moments.

Jason was sitting in the guest room watching TV after a long day working in the yard. He was also thinking about his mom and dad's next door neighbor. In conversations they had while he was away they always talked about Tony and Stacy and their other neighbors but never mentioned Christy. He wondered why. She seemed nice, based on the conversation he had with her this afternoon, and she was sexy to boot.

As he sat there watching TV and thinking about Christy he thought he heard some noise coming from outside the window. Getting up from the bed he walked around the bed and looked out the window. Looking towards the front of the house he didn't see anything. Then as he looked towards the back of the housie his eyes moved over the open window of Christy's bedroom. What he saw made his cock jump.

The window wasn't perfectly in line with his, it was set off towards the back of her house but with the position of her bed he could see her plain as day. She was sitting on her bed naked from the waist up, her heavy breasts heaving up and down as she breathed. Her hands were roaming all over her body. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out and ran her hands over her stomach, she tugged on something and her breasts began to move. Looking closer he noticed that she was pulling on a chain that was attached to her nipples. As he watched this spectacle unfold before his eyes his hand moved to the growing rejection in his boxer shorts.

Stroking his cock he watched as she rubbed her groin, her hands between her legs, playing with her pussy. She was really going at it, over the music he could barely hear her moans of pleasure. Her head tossed back and forth as she played with herself. At one point he could swear she was looking right at him, but if she was she didn't let on.

Jason couldn't believe what he was seeing. Here was this gorgeous woman, half naked, sitting in her room masturbating and he had a ring side seat. He pulled himself away froth window long enough to grab a chair so he could sit and watch. When he returned with his seat Christy was up on her knees sucking a dildo and waving a paddle in front of her. He wondered what she was waving at with the paddle when all of a sudden she began to swat her ass with it. He could just make out the smacks of the paddle and her moaning over the music as he watched and pulled out his cock and started stroking. What a hot scene. As he stroked his thick shaft Christy bobbed her head up and down on the fake cock while raining down on her ass with the leather paddle.

Christy lay back on the bed and tugged on the nipple clamps, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure at the same time. As she did that she shook her head back and forth and glanced over at Jason's window. Apparently he heard the music and was now watching the show. Good. Her hand snaked down between her milky thighs and rubbed her hard cock through the lace panties. The head of her cock was trying to poke through the top of the panties but caught on the hem of the waist. As she ground her hips into her hand the lace rubbed her sensitive head and caused her to moan and groan even more. Knowing that both her audience on line and Jason were watching made her even hotter, and based on the quick look she caught of him in the window he was getting hot too.

People online were asking for more so she turned over on all fours and wiggled her ass at the camera, sat up on her knees and faced the camera. She picked up the large dildo and licked it up and down, much to the enjoyment of the people watching online, she could hear them moaning and catcalling over her speakers. Then, tilting her head back she opened wide and began to deep throat the thick shaft of rubber. Her tongue ran over the veins of the thick purple shaft, imagining it was Jason's cock, moaning and groaning. While she deep throated the fake phallus she turned around a bit to reach the paddle sitting behind her. As she did she glanced at Jason's window. He was getting up and walking around his room. He returned with a chair as he rubbed his cock through his boxer shorts and sat down. Grabbing the paddle she waved it in front of her, flashing grin at the camera on her laptop.

Raising the paddle up behind her she brought it down on her panty clad ass. She yelped as the first blow stung her ass. Then the pain subsided into a warm feeling that made her tingle all over. Again she swatted her ass, moaning and groaning loudly with each smack, grinding her hips, thrusting forward as if she was fucking someone. If she wasn't careful she was going to cum in her panties before the real fun even started so she decided to get things going.

Jason was sitting there stroking his long shaft as he watched Christy swat her ass. Hearing her moan and yelp excited him to no end. He squeezed his shaft tighter as she continued to smack her ass and deep throat the dildo, wishing that it was his cock she was sucking on. He watched her smack her ass a few more times and stop. Putting the paddle down Christy took the dildo in both hands and enthusiastically swallowed it, pulling it out of her mouth with a pop. As he sat there stroking his cock, now out of his boxers, she turned and looked straight at him and smiled.

For a moment he froze like a deer in headlights. Then he let out something between a squeak and a yelp at being caught and fell off his chair, making a racket, as he tried to hide behind the curtain.

"Jason?" His mother called out. "Are you okay?"

"I, I'm okay mom." He stammered as he attempted to regain his composure, hoping she wasn't on her way up to check on him. "I just stumbled over the chair getting off the bed."

"Okay." came the reply.

Now that he was sure she wasn't coming up he caught his breath. Slowly he peeked around the corner of the window. Christy was sitting on her bed with a short robe on now and she was still looking in his direction. She waved at him this time. Ducking back behind the curtain he though to himself "Oh crap, I've been caught red handed. I hope she doesn't say anything to mom and dad, or anyone else for that matter."

As he sat there thinking, he heard the music next door turn off. "Jason." Came a lilting voice from outside in the still night.

He swore he heard his name from outside. Nervously peeking from around the window sill he saw Christy leaning out her window. She called his name again. "Jason."

He poked his head into full view. Christy smiled at him and waved. He blushed but didn't pull back out of sight.

"Um, uh, hehe." Jason didn't know what to say. His eyes were downcast and he was still beet red, like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Uhh, hi." he said with a guilty tone in his voice.

The distance between the two windows wasn't that great so they didn't need to speak to loud to be heard, especially since their street was quiet at night so the chance of them being heard by anyone was slim.

Christy thought she could get him over here in short order at this point. "So just what were you doing over there? Were you spying on me in my private moment?" She asked half mockingly.

"Oh, uh, no. At least, not spying. I was just, I heard noises." He stumbled over his words as he tried to form a coherent sentence that wouldn't make him sound like a total creep or jack ass but he couldn't do it.

"Tell you what." Christy shot back. "Why don't you come over and we can talk face to face instead of across the window." She flashed him a wide smile with her full red lips. "The door is unlocked so come on over and come in."

"What? You want me to come over?" Jason replied with a look of incredulity.

"Sure." She said nonchalantly. "I think we have some things we need to discuss face to face." She hoped that they would do more than discuss things once he was here she thought to herself, rubbing her groin.

"I'll be over in a couple of minutes." Jason replied hesitantly. He couldn't believe what was happening, hoping that it wasn't a dream. "Just let me get dressed and I'll tell my parents I'm headed out for a walk."

"Okay. I'll be waiting." Christy left the window and went to her computer. Everyone that was watching her was typing questions as to what was going on since they could see her looking and chatting out the window. She filled them in on what had happened, or rather what she had planned and if they wanted a real treat they should stick around. With that she muted her speakers and headed downstairs to wait for Jason to come over.