Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason groaned in response and began thrusting in time to Christy's bouncing on his cock. His hand was a blur on her cock, he wanted her to cum at the same time he did. "Milk my cock Christy, I want to cum with you." He felt Christy clamp down on his shaft at his request. she was squeezing his cock tight in her ass and bringing him closer to coming with every thrust. Harder and harder he thrust into her ass, sliding in and out easily now that she was loose. He could feel Christy getting close, she was tensing up as his ministrations on her cock continued and so was he.

"Mmmm, uhhhh. Christy. I'm going to cum." Jason growled. Grunting one last time he thrust deep into her ass as she sat down on him, exploding into her ass.

"Ohhhhh. Mmmm. Here is comes baby!" Christy exclaimed as she felt him explode into her ass. She could feel his cock pulsing with every shot while buried in her, filling her insides. Feeling her ass filling with cum pushed her over the edge. Tensing up, arching her back, her cock exploded, Shooting stream after stream of cum into the air. The first stream landed on his chest but successive ones hit him in the face and mouth.

They lay there on the bed writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, in front of the camera for all to see. Christy grunting and wiggling on Jason's cock and Jason arching up, lifting her off the bed with his orgasm. When their orgasms subsided Christy collapsed on top of Jason. She kissed him, tasting her cum on his lips as they sucked and nibbled each other's lips, basking in the afterglow of an incredibly hot session in front of the camera. Christy lay there, breathing hard feeling Jason's cock start to soften and slip from her ass.

"That was incredible Jason. I've never felt so full in my life." She looked over at the laptop to see that there were over two hundred people watching her camera. "Looks like quite a few people on line liked the show too." Slipping off him Christy got up and walked over to the laptop and started reading all the comments. " Seems they liked seeing me take you in my ass. They were amazed I took it all. And a lot of them liked you in general." She looked over her shoulder and grinned at him, lying on the bed, propped up on one arm. "I like you too."

She got up, walked back to the bed and kissed him. "You know, we might be able to make some money doing this."

A puzzled look crossed his face. "What do you mean?"

"Instead of letting people watch for free, charge them. There are alot of sites out there I could sign up with. Or even set up my own."

"But what about my parents?"

"What about them? They don't need to know, about you and me or the camera show."

He laughed, "Yeah, definitely not the camera show. Us though, they might figureout after a while. Especially if I keep disappearing night after night for a while. I can't keep making up excuses. And how will Jim feel about this?"

"Oh, you leave him to me." She commanded. "We have an open relationship so he, and I can see and sleep with anyone we want.". And in the last couple of months things had not been going well she thought to herself. She walked over and sat next to him on the bed, resting her hand on his tight thigh. "Who knows. We'll have to see where this goes." She was thinking in the back of her mind that this could lead to something. He was a good looking guy and seemed to be into her, for more than just the sex it seemed at first blush. With Jim traveling all the time lately she was him less and less and it was wearing thin. Maybe it was time for a change of pace. She'll have to think more on that later. Right now she wanted an answer from Jason. "So what do you think? I'll set it all up and split the profits with you 60/40 in your favor since I have another line of business already started. you could make a lot of money in the next two months." She grinned at him, hoping the answer would be yes.

He thought about it for a moment. He had no idea how he would tell his parents he was bi, much less that he just slept with the crossdresser next door. It was about time they found out about his sexual proclivities though. He couldn't hide it forever. He'd worry about the other part later. The sex with Christy was incredible, and the thought of fucking her and making money at the same time was very enticing. It was only for two months but, based on the number of people that were watching, they could make a lot of money. Throwing caution to the wind he looked at her, a smile on his face. "I'll do it."