Christy's First Time

Story Info
Christy's discovers her boyfriend's Dom side.
3.7k words
4.35
32.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy's First time.

Christy walked around the house sipping on her coffee, her face glowing and still quite flushed from an evening spent with her boyfriend of seven months Jim. She had been with him now for about two years, but only had dated him for about seven months and never in her wildest dreams had she ever experienced something like this. Christy didn't even know that he was capable of doing the things to her body that he did. Just thinking about it, her face became flushed, her mind raced and her pussy began to moisten.

The day before:

Their morning started off early for both of them with a phone call from someone who was interested in their old refrigerator planning on finally coming to pick it up. Christy tried waking Jim up for some time, hoping to just get him out of bed and moving, but she finally decided it was best to give up after about twenty minutes of him moaning, groaning and pushing her away.

"To hell with it," she said getting out of bed and hopping into the shower.

Looking at the clock he knew it was time to get his lazy ass out of bed. Getting out he got dressed and went downstairs to make a pot of coffee. After a few minutes he heard the water turning off and he smiled to himself. Jim's smile brightened even more when she came down stairs, her body covered only in the sexy little white silk robe that he got Christy for her birthday. Whenever Christy broke out that particular robe it usually meant good things for him, whether it was right there in the kitchen for the world to see or later that night in a passionate love making session in the privacy of their own bedroom.

For most of the morning Jim and Christy sat in the kitchen talking and catching up on their week at work while sipping their coffee. Eating a few pieces of jelly toast, they both thought that they should get dressed before the people showed up for the fridge, and not a moment to soon. Five minutes later they were back downstairs greeting the people and giving them what they came for. The phone rang a few minutes later and of course it was Christy's sister on the other line. Passing the phone to her, Jim headed upstairs and got into the shower.

"Hmmm, now might be a good time," he thought to himself out loud as the water beat down upon his face, chest and even further down.

Jim had kept only one secret from Christy over the past two years. He had been afraid to even bring up his secret, because Christy was a girl from a small Midwest town and probably had never been with someone like himself. Getting out of the shower, he looked down the steps and laughed; surprised that she was actually off the phone.

"Hurry up," she yelled walking toward the steps looking at him.

"We've got some shopping to do," she continued walking, pinching his ass on the way to the bedroom to grab her purse and keys from the dresser in the corner.

"For what?" his voice sounded confused walking into the bedroom directly behind her watching her walk in her tight blue jeans.

"Bras," she said, turning to face him, her eyes chasing a few of the remaining droplets of water down his muscular chest and stomach.

"Sure," Jim said, not really thrilled to go shopping with her, since it was his only day off work for the week. He decided that it would be better just to go ahead, bite the bullet and spend time with her no matter what she wanted or needed to do.

"Sounds good to me, let me get dressed," he said stepping into the closet grabbing his jeans, t-shirt and a hockey jersey to complete the relaxed weekend look he was looking for. Meeting her downstairs in the kitchen, he kissed her quickly and ran out to start the car.

Driving to the store their conversation continued to be about how work was going, what they would like to get done over the weekend while he was home and other banal topics. Once they arrived, however, and started going through the store his mindset changed as they looked together at all the sexy little bras and panty sets, from the normal looking every day wear to work type bras and those ever so special over the top ones that have a hole cut to allow the nipple to poke through the fabric.

"Buy one of those" Jim said his voice serious, his face straight and unmoving but for a crooked little grin that rose on the right side of his face.

Turning to look at Jim, Christy laughed a bit.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked, but knowing the tone in his voice and the wicked little grin that now played on Jim's face she knew he wasn't.

"What in the world am I going to do with it?" she asked pulling a black and red bra from the rack and holding it to her chest, making sure to point out the hole where her nipple would be.

"Just do it," he said, walking up to her and placing his lips next to her ear whispered so softly that she barely heard him, "Trust me."

Not wanting a fight with Jim today of all days, Christy gave in and bought a couple of random needed bras to wear on a normal basis and the red and black nipple-less bra.

Walking up to the counter he looked over at Christy and noticed her blushing as she got a very funny little grin from the teenage girl working the register. After paying for their merchandise, he looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late in the afternoon.

"Lets head home and you can put a show on for me," he said with a smile.

"You're an ass," she said, laughing back, but agreeing to do just that.

The drive home was quiet to say the least; Jim's mind was racing at what he had planned for Christy when they got home. She was still wondering why Jim had made her buy that bra, but knew deep down inside it would turn him on to see her succulent round breasts in it.

Arriving home they walked in and headed directly upstairs to the bedroom, Jim's mind only on one thing. One after another Christy tried on her new bras, but still not the one that he'd made her buy. Saving it for last, she put it on and Jim's face lit up with delight as she turned around. The mesh of the bra covered her perfectly round breasts, the tip of her swollen nipples sticking from the center as the fabric spread just enough to let them poke through.

"You pervert" she said laughing softly as she walked up to Jim.

"Pervert huh?" He said standing as she approached only to stop her with a single finger to the chest.

"I guess it's time to show you really what kind of pervert I can be," Jim said with a wicked little laugh, grabbing Christy's hands swiftly, pulling them over her head.

Jim pushed her back against the wall using his body; He kept her hands high above her head, locking her wrists together and binding them with his own hands. Christy tried to pull away only to have Jim push her right back into position, pressing his body a little harder against hers.

"Not just yet," he said looking into her eyes, the desire burning through his like she had never seen before.

"What are you doing Jim?" Christy asked nervously.

"Just sit back and relax," Jim said quietly, once again moving his right hand away from her wrists, keeping her hands still bound with his left.

Nodding, Christy reluctantly gave up control of her body as he pressed his lips to hers kissing her passionately lightly sucking on her full swollen lips. Feeling her excitement through the embrace, his tongue probed deep inside of her, teasing the tip of her tongue with his.

Pulling away slowly Jim asked quietly, "If I move my hands are you going to move yours?" His hazel blue eyes never ever lost touch with her green ones.

"No," Christy said in her softest whisper.

Christ bit her lips attempting to hold back some of the excitement that was now building deep inside of her. Finding herself in this situation, now only added to the joy of their relationship.

"No what?"

"No Sir," Christy said biting down on her lip, hoping that was the right thing to say.

"Good girl," Jim said pressing his lips to her forehead, kissing it lightly.

For probably the first time ever, Christy was really happy that she had paid attention to some of the movies that she and Jim had watched since they had been together

"Thank you," she replied.

Pulling away from her forehead Jim looked at her sternly. Curling his finger up Jim lightly flicked her exposed left nipple.

"Thank you what?" Jim asked flicking it a couple more times for good measure, making sure to really get his point across.

"Thank you, Sir" she replied crying out trying not to move her hands from the wall to rub her tender nipple.

Walking away Jim just looked at her, observing the way she stood against the wall, her arms just above her head, back arching slightly against the cold, light green painted walls, making her perky breasts stick out even further than normal. The way the light reflected off her new bra which, in Christy's own mind was quickly becoming her favorite, thanks to Jim. Looking further down her body, the matching red panties gave away Christy's delight from the damp spot in the center. Jim only smiled as he walked over to her and firmly planted his hands between her thighs.

"Someone's a little excited" I see, Jim said with a grin

"Yes, S-" she began.

"You are ready to get off, aren't you?" Jim asked her before she could even get the rest of it out of her mouth.

"Yes, Sir," Christy replied, biting down harder upon her lips as Jim slowly rubs his palm over her swollen and very much excited pussy.

"No, you're not going to cum yet," Jim snapped at her, leaning in and whispering it in her ear, blowing just the lightest touch of hot air across her neck.

"You're not playing fair" she said back, finally working the nerve to move her hands from the wall

Jim grabbed her hands quickly and slammed them back against the wall.

"You shall not move from that spot, do you hear me?" Jim's voice got deeper and much louder, once again taking control of the situation.

"Yes, Sir" Christy said looking down, almost afraid of him, but knowing what to expect.

Jim feverishly looked around the room, opening various dresser drawers and pulling things from them throwing them on the bed. Finding a couple of his old ties, he looked over at Christy and shook his head.

"Naughty lil ones don't deserve to have their freedom" Jim told Christy, walking over to her, grabbing one of her hands and tying one end around her wrist.

"Are you being a naughty little girl?" Jim growled at Christy pulling her with the end of the tie, taking her to the edge of the bed.

Still looking down, not quite sure what to expect next she replied, "Yes, Sir"

"Yes Sir, what?" Jim said pushing her down on the bed.

As Christy's body hit the bed she looked up at him, surprised mentally at his forcefulness, but her body was telling her to go with it, as this was the most turned on she had ever been in her life.

"Yes Sir, I am being a naughty lil one," Christy replied still biting down on her lip, but secretly enjoying this new found submissive side in herself.

"Well that's a start," Jim said sarcastically.

"Put your arms wide above your head," He ordered her, climbing on the bed and waiting for her to move.

Doing exactly as she was told, Christy extended both of her arms as wide as she could. Her left arm now bound to the bedpost, Jim stood up and walked over to the other side, not saying a word to her as he tied up her right hand. Pull as she might, she was not going to break free of these restraints Jim thought to himself. He had put too much trust in her the first time, and was not going to make the same mistake twice with his lil one, his girlfriend Christy.

Standing above her, Jim smiled even more, his eyes always moving from the bonds that kept her to the bed, the look on her face, the way her nipples stick through her bra hard as little diamonds, and probably just as sensitive too, after flicking them a few times. He looked at her stomach, moving up and down quickly, her breathing heavy and getting heavier by the minute, the way her legs stretched across the bed, but still slightly closed off from Jim, trying to hide her now very soaked panties.

Pacing back and forth Jim continued to stare up and down, finally noticing something about her, something that she normally didn't do.

"Uncross your legs," He said firmly, stopping at the foot of her bed and looking up at her as she looked back at him. Her face blushing, she slowly started to uncross her legs but quickly closed them once again.

"No," she said biting her lip, afraid of what was going to happen.

"No?" Jim queried raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, sounds like someone is not only being a naughty lil one, but a disobedient one as well."

Jim walked around to his side of the bed and just shook his head at the disobedient lil one lying across the bed. He reached into his night stand and Christy's eyes opened in shock, almost in horror at what he threw down next to her. A large black studded collar with the words "His lil one" written across it in red professionally tailored lettering with a single hook in the center of it.

Not one to usually be surprised by much, Christy's eyes widened even more as Jim walked out of the closet with a large leather strap. In the center of the strap was another hook with a dangling chain complete the look.

"Wh..what are you going to do with that thing?" Christy asked, the sound of fear coming out in her voice for probably the first time since this whole thing began. But still Christy's body was giving away her true feelings of the situation, her pussy throbbing just a bit harder, her nipples, if possible, hardening more.

"You're forgetting something, lil one," he said grabbing the collar and placing it around her neck.

"Sir, what are you going to do with that?" she asked again quietly, lips quivering slightly from the pain she was causing herself by biting down.

"Finally," Jim said as he clasps the collar just tight enough around her neck, making sure the red lettering was on the right side of her neck where it belonged, and adjusting the hook in the center like a collar needing a leash on the end of it.

"You'll see," Jim said reaching down and grabbing both of her legs, folding them back hard into her chest.

"Loosen them," he said loudly, holding her legs back with his right forearm, reaching down smacking her exposed ass with his left.

Jumping at the new feeling across her ass, she opened her legs just the right amount for him.

"Hold the position," Jim said.

Doing very much as she was told more out of desire to hopefully have him inside of her sooner rather then later, Christy held her legs still and allowed Jim to remove her panties.

As he held her panties in his hands Jim looked at Christy with disappointment on his face.

"Now lil one, this will just not do," he began quietly, holding her soaking panties in his left hand.

"You've already cum, haven't you?" Jim continued, his voice raising as he speaks.

"Yes Sir," Christy said, shyly lowering her eyes away from Jim's, feeling the shame of disappointing him.

"I came when you tied me to the bed Ji..Sir," she stopped herself short of calling him by his name instead of the way she was now supposed to.

"Tsk, Tsk lil' one I am very disappointed in you," he said throwing her cum soaked panties at her face.

"I'm sorry Sir," Christy responded quickly.

"It will never happen again," she continueds begging with Jim, pleading with him, hoping it would convince Jim to show some sort of mercy on her.

"You're right lil one, It won't happen again," Jim says, quietly strapping the leather around her legs, locking them together with the leather straps.

The long cold chain now dangled between Christy's thighs, dancing dangerously close to her swollen clit. Every so often she wiggled and with the coldness of the chain rubbing across her it only made her more and more excited.

Reaching down, Jim carefully and deliberately slid the chain from her thighs, across her stomach finally clasping it to her collar. Looking at the way Christy's body was now placed, Jims knew without a doubt she would have no problems at all breathing or losing any sight of what he was about to do to her.

Walking back to the end of the bed, Jim looked at his lover, his lil one and his loving girlfriend bound in this position and absolutely loved it. Christy's toes at this point were straight up into the air, her legs slightly spread but bound just below he knees. From this angle, Jim continued to look at her, admiring her heart shaped mound of hair just above her very exposed and wet pussy.

Christy's head moved with him, trying to figure out what he was going to do next, but she quickly lost track of him as he walked quickly back and forth at the foot of the bed and at times out of the room for minutes at a time.

"Sir," she called out lightly

"Yes lil one," he called back to her, walking back into the room to join her.

"I want it, give it to me" she begged of him.

"Give me your cock, I need to feel you inside of me," she finished off still pleading with Jim, wanting to feel his entire length of his cock fill her pussy to the brink.

"Oh is that so lil' one?" Jim replied calmly.

"So you want the reward of my cock for being a naughty lil disobedient girl huh?" Jim asked, walking back up to her folded body on the bed.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered back to him

"No," Jim replied.

"You came without permission, and that is just not acceptable," he said leaning over Christy's night stand where she kept her tiny silver bullet shaped vibrator.

Playing with it between his long fingertips, Jim finally turned it on. The sound of the small toy was still loud enough to echo against the walls of the room, much louder even than Christy's whimpers and the sound of her shifting on the bed in anticipation of what was about to happen to her next.

"Your going to be teased for a bit my lil one," Jim said placing the small vibrator down on her clit, holding it in place just long enough for Christy to let out a soft moan of ecstasy.

"No sir, please don't," she begged Jim again

"Oh so now your telling Me what to do lil one?" he queried wickedly, turning up the speed on Christy's silver bullet, pressing it tighter against her exposed clit.

Moaning louder and deeper Christy felt herself wanting to cum, needing to feel the relief finally, but knowing that if she did it would only make him angrier at her.

"Sir, may I cum?" she asked, quickly panting the words as her breath quickened even more.

"Let this disobedient naughty lil one cum for you Sir," she continued begging and pleading with Jim to let her cum.

"No, lil' one," Jim says pulling the toy away from her spot for just a moment. Reaching down Jim grabbed Christy's panties from beside her head and somehow managed to get her toy and her panties to stick and hold to her moist flesh around her pussy. The vibration and feeling of her panties against her skin caused Christy to throw her head back against the pillow, fighting with all that she had not to disappoint Jim again.

Jim was walking from one side of the bed to the other watching Christy's reaction, proud at how much she could hold back, proud that she seemed to be learning her lesson and wanted to do nothing more than to please him.

"Cum" Jim said, and a second later Christy let loose, coming so hard and so fast that she almost passed out. The blood rushing through her body felt like fire, and the sensations from her pussy could have been compared to nothing else that she had ever felt in her young, yet sexually charged life.

Jim walked slowly back to her, pulled the vibrator away from her pussy and thought about unclasping her bonds but decided not to.

"Did lil one learn her lesson?" Jim asked quietly, finally unhooking the clasps from her bonds.

"Yes Sir" Christy replied allowing her legs to fall down to the bed, her body, inside and out completely spent from Jim's constant barrage against her.

12