Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't used to seeing Mel nervous but wasn't sure if it was more about her mother or Shelly. He knew she loved both of them but she and her mother had a strange relationship in his mind. He was curious to see it up close, at least on his turf for now before Christmas. He pried the fingers looser once again.

A silver Chevy pickup truck with a matching shell on it rolled to a stop along the curb in front of the house, a spot they'd left open in anticipation. Mel jumped up and ran as a door slammed, apparently the passenger door as the dark-haired driver was still seated. Chris saw a blonde streak come around the back of the truck to collide with the onrushing Mel, the smaller Shelly's feet lifted off of the ground as Mel spun her around in a complete circle, both of them squealed.

Chris walked slowly toward the entwined friends but paused when Helen stepped out of the truck and put her hands on her hips and arched her back. Her wavy hair dark brown instead of her daughter's black, but otherwise a close match including its length to the bottoms of her shoulder blades. The number of open buttons on her snug, short-sleeved blouse showed where Mel had learned how to wear her shirts but the fit and firm cleavage on view meant the younger woman might have some growing to do in that department. Both mother and daughter had denim shorts on, the older woman's a third of the way down her thighs while Mel's as usual had almost no inseam.

"So you're Chris," Helen said as she walked up and hugged him, her height an inch shorter than her daughter, he hugged back but then she nudged his head and kissed him on the lips with growing force as she pried his lips apart. Once her tongue had forced its way into his mouth she backed off and Chris knew where Mel had learned her most demonic smile. Mel and Shelly were still clenched when they released.

"It's good you made it, Mrs. Caldicott...,"

"Stop that," she said as she held her crotch against his, their faces slightly separated, "she's not Melanie and I'm not Mrs. Caldicott, I'm Helen. And that goes for all of you too."

Terry, Teresa and Sam were all smiles as they stood on the front porch and watched the scene, they nodded and gave a group 'ok.' Chris had heard her voice on the phone but in person she and Mel sounded even more alike. They weren't twins but the genetic heritage was obvious, the addition of short lines around her eyes and slightly more flesh made for a softer but no less attractive face.

"Everyone," Mel's voice loud and excited, "this is Shelly."

The two stood side by side, the top of Shelly's head just above the top of Mel's shoulder, her hair long, blonde and straight, her face beamed.

"That's Terry, his twin Teresa and the cute redhead we have no idea. We sent her into the mountains to count deer but she somehow made it back!"

Sam's tongue was clearly meant for Mel as Shelly laughed.

"You're Sam," Shelly said in her broad, North Dakota Scandinavian accent, "Mel's sent me pictures of all of you."

"Oh," Mel added, "and Chris is over there, who my mother is already failing to seduce."

Shelly released herself from Mel's grip and pried Chris away from Helen and they hugged, she kissed him on the cheek.

"Of course I remember him," Shelly smiled shyly and nudged her hip against his crotch, his cock had hesitated but was now at full attention, then she put her mouth to his ear as she rubbed his cock, "I've loved the pictures, bring back such nice memories."

She kissed him again.

"Ok, ground rules," Mel said as she slipped her arm around Chris's waist, Shelly at his other side, "this one is my boyfriend. Unless someone wants to lose a hand they'll be keeping them off of him. That clear? That goes for you too, Teresa!"

The sandy haired woman snorted at that.

"Well," said Helen, "if you were properly taking care of him he'd not be interested!"

"Um," Chris interjected, "how about we get what we need out of the truck and we all go inside? We've got drinks and if you're hungry we have sandwich stuff, whatever."

"Toilet," Shelly said, "that would be nice."

Chris looked over at the blonde girl, her shorts between Mel's and Helen's in length, her exposed legs and arms showed the slightest carefully measured tan, better tended than Sam's slightly rough color from her weeks counting deer in the wilds, the two worked from the same base. The slight swell of Shelly's chest exposed by her tight, peach-coloured scoop-necked t-shirt showed him that the thin girl he'd shared with Mel barely six months previously had become a beauty, her breasts, though still small, were rounder than they were in Mexico and clearly limned by her choice of bra.

Helen unlocked the truck's shell, they decided to unload Mel's stuff in the morning so they collected the travelers' suitcases, relocked the shell and went inside. The older woman volunteered to take the small room on the main floor where they'd put the futon they'd borrowed from Sam, saying Shelly and Mel would probably just talk all night so could have the fold-out bed upstairs.

"So where's this place for lunch tomorrow," Shelly asked as she sat next to Mel on the sofa, Chris the other side of the demon and the others in chairs around the room, "you been keeping it secret forever."

"Sorry," Mel said firmly, "not telling. Chris is banned by the owner because it's a classy place but we'll go. It's a big surprise."

The room was dark when a mostly-asleep Chris felt a body next to him then lips on his neck as fingers coaxed his shaft awake more quickly than his brain managed, the fingers were moist and slightly cool as they stroked his hardening flesh.

"Hey, lover," a raspy husk of a whisper, "I played with Shelly, I'm sorry I left you out."

She pushed his mouth open with hers, his subconscious retrieved the memory of Shelly's taste from Mel's tongue to pull him awake. She moved along his neck and cheek, nibbled on his ear, kissed his lips again. He rubbed her back and felt the sweat.

"But you know how it is for now. So I owe you this for letting us go."

She kissed her way back down his chest as her hand stroked his fully-awake prick, biting first one nipple then the other before his firm abs. Her tongue pressed against the slightly yielding flesh of his glans as its tip found the hole and the flesh at the bottom edge of the head. Her lips followed as they moved tightly over the head to find the shaft, her cheeks sucked in to squeeze the quivering end. She sucked more of him into her mouth as one of his hands rubbed her sweaty back, her skin grown hot, his other hand tangled in her hair as he urged her to take him even deeper.

She did. He moaned as he felt her nudge his crotch with her cheek, her hair tickled the tops of his thighs as for the first time she worked his entire length into her throat. He felt a wave of pressure as she held her position for a count of three before she slowly pulled back, her fingertips kneaded his balls. He heard her breathe through her nose as she backed off, swirled her tongue around the tip of his prick with her lips just below it. She adjusted her hand to find the bottom of his shaft as she pushed her mouth down but rather than going all the way again she stopped just past halfway then pulled back, gained speed with each stroke.

"Ah, babe," Chris groaned, "suck. Umm. Oh, fuck!"

Mel's mouth sucked hard on Chris's cock as his breathing went more ragged, he pumped his hips in unison with her movements as his cock hardened even more. She grunted at him as she sucked to encourage him. He lost track of time as the enthusiasm of her sucking went beyond most anything he'd felt before, his cock finally stretched to its utmost.

"Oh, ahh...," was his less than eloquent warning as his prick let loose with a stream of cum, Mel's throat audibly swallowed that and the subsequent shots that Chris began to think would never end as he arched his back and his mouth opened wide.

He collapsed into a sweaty heap as Mel slowly released his cock and held the last of his massive load. She snuggled against him, put her mouth on his to share what she'd preserved.

"I half expected I'd have to chase my mother out of here," Mel whispered after their mouths parted, Chris wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"Saved it all for my demon," he kissed her again as they both fell asleep.

The Broiler

"It's a wonder what I do for my little girl," Helen said from the back seat as Chris drove and Mel half-turned with a friendly but doubtful expression, "agreeing to ride in THIS back seat after the, um, activities that have taken place here."

"It's been well-cleaned since Jess was back there," Mel said firmly.

"You mean that lovely waitress we met at lunch at Shelley's? She seemed so nice. Nothing to worry about her, it's more recent activities...ugh..."

Mel's laughing exhale made Chris smile a bit.

"She is," Mel offered as she put her hand on Chris's shoulder, "too nice for the likes of this one!"

Helen's imitation of Mel's sound provided Chris one more puzzle piece about why Mel was here. The two women seemed to love each other but they were also so much alike that each one's rough edges would hit the other's. But nicely enough for him he did admire their efforts to outdo who could show the most cleavage without actually going topless, Helen's breasts were certainly larger and he admired their shared love of bras that emphasised both sets. He did feel slightly guilty in wondering if Helen's nipples were as prominent as her daughter's. The mother had conceded skirt length, Mel's mini just covered the tops of her stockings, Helen's knee length skirt snug to show an ass broader than Mel's. He knew Mel's answer but his guilty feeling was enhanced by wanting to know if her mother had also skipped underwear.

He shook the thoughts out of his mind as he drove before he decided to change the conversation.

"I still can't believe," he said keeping his eyes forward as he drove, "that you let Shelly get into a car with a known ax-murderer. And, we expect to see her again?"

"He's your friend," Mel said, "you'd know about doing away with lovers."

"She isn't...," he started.

"That would be that poor Kelly," Helen added from the back seat, "I want to try that vibrator."

"Moving on, that you got Frank to show up at Shelley's for Friday lunch boggles my mind," said Chris, "he'd just laugh at me."

"I made it worth his time," Mel said, doing Kathleen Turner again, Helen chuckled in the back seat.

A short while later the trio met up with the quartet who'd come in Terry's car, him, Pam, Teresa and Sam, the whole party more sedately attired in jeans and without the cleavage battle. As they'd waited for the maitre'd to seat them Chris had seen an unusual expression on his friend Frank as he escorted a widely beaming Shelly, her head just level with his shoulder. He had his work clothes on for his usual stint in the Village Cafe's kitchen but it was his face and his bearing Chris couldn't quite read..

"Sheeit...," he heard Mel say softly, Helen and the quartet oblivious for the moment.

They weren't arm in arm, Chris saw, but they touched lightly and he finally figured it out. Frank looked, frankly speaking, happy. He smiled without reservation. Chris sometimes thought him a tad morose and joy was new. When they saw their audience both faces went slack and dull.

"Hey, you two," said Mel as she stepped forward, "have fun?"

"Oh, it was ok," Shelly deadpanned as best she could, the corners of her mouth fought to stay level.

"Major shrug," Frank more practiced at it, his face hangdog, the eyes behind his glasses depths of despair, "maybe better tomorrow."

They turned to each other and the facades dropped as Frank bent his head and Shelly looked up, their lips met softly and their hands just contacted the other's arms. Then they separated. Paired despair again.

"Gotta run, tomorrow?" Frank's last word meant only for Shelly.

Her smile and slight nod all that was needed. He waved as he turned, Chris and Mel waved back, the rest still not aware. Shelly and Mel took a step each and took each other's hands.

"So what'd you guys do?"

"Talked. Drove. Walked. Went to his place so he could get changed, his parents are nice."

They hugged quickly, the rest of their party finally noticing as the maître'd arrived to seat them at the same time. Helen opened her arms and Shelly walked to her.

"My little girl's all grown up," Mel said softly into Chris's ear as she slipped her arm into his and they followed.

A Perfectly Embossed Figure

Sam

"It's not even 9 am on a Saturday and we're at Riverside Park," Teresa grumped, but with a hidden smile, "why exactly?"

"To support our good friend Chris in his soccer endeavors," Sam said as she caressed her girlfriend's back, "and because those three made too much noise to sleep through!"

Those three being the North Dakota visitors and the demon, lungs being prepped for the game.

"Why does Chris's teammate have a boombox?"

"Good question. I came to some of Chris's games last season, never had one..."

It was about 10 minutes before kickoff and Coach Wallace had given the team their lineup and instructions and stepped away. Chris had described this tournament as 'premier amateur,' there being no pro leagues anymore.

"These other teams are all older, stronger, more experienced than our team," he'd said at dinner, "it'll be a challenge. But we have our secrets."

Sam assumed that the boombox was part of that.

The team joined in a tight circle and the tall, strong forward Ben counted "one, two, three..."

"Did they just chant 'buttfuck'?" Teresa said, her mouth open in a shocked smile. It wasn't loud but Mel's giant grin made clear they had. Teresa's next statement was drowned out as a chorded guitar progression blared from the boombox. Sam watched Helen's face break into as broad a grin as her daughter had at the mention of a 'club down in old Soho.'

"Do they know this song's about a transvestite?" Teresa asked Sam.

"Chris does," she answered, "he's got this and that Lou Reed song about Holly and Candy."

"No wonder Mel's voice drives him nuts...," Teresa laughed, "your ex has his quirks!"

Ten minutes into Chris's second game on Saturday Sam saw Shelly's smile go broad, and then her face blanked again in seconds. Teresa had left for a family thing after the first game but had said if Sam wanted to stay here that'd be a fine idea. She'd taken the hint, they chose their battles carefully. Teresa's parents may have been accepting but her lover was part of a large clan with plenty like her own parents.

Now she followed the blonde's eyes and saw Frank, like Shelly wearing shorts and a short-sleeve polo, the blonde had added a broad hat as she stood alongside the soccer field in the still hot late summer sun the last day of August. Like Shelly she saw Frank's face flash before it fell into that mutual deadpan that had already become their trademark and fooled no one. She heard Helen scream at Chris to 'cream him' and Mel tried to look disinterested but failed. Although like each other in so many ways one big difference obvious to Sam was Helen's open sandals.

Sam used her peripheral vision to see Frank and Shelly kiss quickly but deeply, she smiled, as again of dour mien they approached Sam and the Caldicotts.

"Hey, Frank," Sam said, he nodded to her, Mel and Helen turned to greet him as well.

"How's the putz doing out there," Frank said, "losing as usual?"

"They won their first game, I'll have you know," Helen said, "but Denver here looks better than that last team they played."

"We went to high school four years, he played varsity three, they won total of five games," Frank shrugged, his and Shelly's arms and hands lightly touching.

"I've seen your high school," Mel sniffed, "almost as shitty as mine! Not surprised. How about your hockey team?"

"Made playoffs senior year, but everyone did," Frank laughed, "lost first round."

"So did you actually go into the mountains to count deer?" Shelly asked Sam.

"Yup, each year a bunch of biology students work with the state Department of Wildlife, take surveys, look for health issues, so they know how many permits to allow for deer hunting in the fall. Lots of hiking. And studying deer poop!"

Shelly's tongue and scrunched eyes told Sam she wasn't a likely biology recruit.

Helen yelled more encouragement at Chris and his team, Mel added her bit occasionally. No one bothered to use the folding chairs they'd brought.

Sam watched as Chris nodded at Frank and had the gesture returned as the team came off at halftime still in a scoreless game, Coach Wallace's soft accent a controlled rant that laid out their second half while everyone sucked down water and chewed on orange halves handed out by Mel and Helen, the latter had adopted shorts every bit as short as Mel's usual, Sam hoped her own ass held up that well over the next two decades.

"Kick their asses," Helen shouted as the whistle started the second half.

Ten minutes left in the scoreless game the Denver striker hit the hardest shot of his life from just outside of the Uni's penalty box, a shot that would've ripped the net off of the goal. But it never got there.

Sam watched the ball bounce thirty or forty yards and heard the 'oof' as she watched Chris rock back, he'd jumped in front of the shot and took it in the middle of his chest at point blank range. Helen's and Mel's mouths gaped as Chris wavered for a moment then he shook his head and took a deep breath. Almost everyone froze except for Chris's teammate Ben who collected the ball once it had bounced past midfield and sprinted away, the defenders reacted a step too late, their chase in vain as Ben faked the Denver goalkeeper and rolled the ball into the goal. Chris joined the group sprint to congratulate him that allowed Sam and the others to breathe easy.

At the end of the game a cheer went up all along the Uni side. The teams shook hands before Mel and a few other girlfriends trotted onto the field, Sam, Helen trailed, Frank and Shelly stayed near the chairs. Mel hugged Chris who let out an audible 'ouch' when she did, she jumped back. He looked down, grimaced, pulled his jersey off.

"Holy shit!" Mel said, Helen's "wow!" A number of other exclamations.

Sam stared with the others at the perfect stylised diamond logo embossed into Chris's solid chest, surrounded by the outlines of pentagonal and hexagonal shapes, black, blue and deep red lines already formed.

"Does it hurt?" Mel asked, Chris winced as she poked a finger in the center of the diamond.

"That's not how to treat it," Helen pushed her daughter out of the way, "he needs this."

She leaned and kissed the diamond softly but firmly, Mel shook her head, Chris smiled shyly but bit his lower lip a bit.

"C'mon, guys," Coach Wallace, "let's get out of the way and let's get some ice on that!"

"Good job," Frank said, "that was your best play of the game!"

Chris laughed, but winced.

"We're taking off," Shelly said a few minutes later, the team settled under some trees, Chris on his back with a towel under him and an ice pack on his logoed chest, he waved to her and Frank.

"Have fun," Sam said.

"We'll be right back, keep an eye on him, Sam," Mel said as she and Helen walked the couple to Frank's car, her mood seemed less light than she tried to sound. Sam nodded.

Mel had upstaged her mother by wearing not shorts but the little beige skirt Chris loved, the demon had made sure he'd had the perfect view up it just before going off with Shelly. Sam wished she'd have been brave enough to wear the same and in the same way. It would've kept Chris's mind off that wild bruise, she told herself.

123456...9