Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Day of Labor

Sam

Frank and Shelly walked past the kitchen window, each carried a bag of briquettes, while Sam and Teresa came in with bags of buns, chips and other fixings, at the end of whatever ongoing mother-daughter conversation had been happening.

"Well, he's fine, but I did tell him I needed to take Chris for a test drive," Helen grinned, "just to make sure you're being taken care of. But if not, what's that nice Coach Wallace's story?"

Sam saw Mel shake her head.

"How did we end up volunteering to have the post-tournament Labor Day BBQ?" Teresa said as she placed a full, brown grocery bag on the table.

"A certain redhead jabbered how nice 'our yard' is and, um," Mel hesitated, "maybe I bragged about seeing Chris cook BBQ for a hundred people on the Fourth... But the team is paying for all of this, too bad they lost the semi-final this morning!"

"Chris should be here soon," Helen said, "they wanted to watch the final."

"Well, we'll soon know who won it."

"Hey, Sam," Mel said a couple of hours later as she stepped alongside the shorter woman as they both put their paper plates into a plastic-lined bin, "please go over there and pry my mother off of Chris's poor coach. He's suffered enough this weekend!"

Sam laughed, but it caught in her throat when she saw Chris, just finished running his two charcoal grills, wince as he lifted his shirt to the admiration of a knot of his teammate's girlfriends and girlfriends of girlfriends, the diamond still visibly embossed and fine lines of red in the vast dark blue covering his entire chest. She heard Mel inhale sharply, her eyes trailed Sam's.

"I can't believe he played every minute of every game," Sam said to the taller woman, "with that..."

"They're a bit short on players, a few guys not back 'til school starts. And he's having trouble sleeping," Mel said, a serious tone Sam hadn't heard, "he rolls over and it wakes him up."

"And every time he wakes up," her tone brightened, "he's wants to fuck me!"

Sam snorted. The damage apparently hopeless but not serious then.

"Have you two, um," Sam smiled broadly, "ever had a pair of sheets last a week?"

"Not yet," Mel's smile back, her tongue between her teeth for a moment, then she looked back at Chris and sniffed, "but since I promised my mother I'd actually STAY in my dorm weeknights I need to make sure he knows what he's missing, eh. Blondes circling..."

Mel nudged her toward her mother as the demon decided that Chris had absorbed enough sympathy from a lissome blonde admirer in skimpy shorts straight out of Mel's wardrobe who traced his diamond with long fingers. Whether the too small halter top that emphasized the admirer's shapely breasts or Mel's tight midriff-baring crop top worn braless with way oversize arm holes was most complimentary was hard for Sam to decide. She licked her slightly open lips and laughed as she walked toward her assigned target.

"Hello, Sam, right?" Iain Wallace said as she approached, Helen turned too, Sam thought his smile appreciative of the greeting.

"Yup, Coach... Or, Professor Wallace?"

"Just Iain, we're not at the pitch now and not in class!"

"Is your wife coming, Iain?" Sam decided to go nuclear with her assigned mission.

"No, she's with our daughter who's expecting our first grandchild, going to be close to Christmas time for the baby!"

"Congratulations," Helen recovered and switched tack, "I despair of any with that one!"

She led their eyes toward Mel, who'd led Chris to sit at a table with the ever-dour pair of Frank and Shelly, his recent admirer's eyes followed him as well.

Chris

"We're just going to talk a while," Shelly said as she stood next to Frank, fingers just entwined, in front of the door to the upstairs rec room turned bedroom. Distant voices and laughs on the main level as Sam, Teresa and Helen finished the last of the cleanup after they'd chased the two young couples upstairs.

"Pull our other one," Chris interjected to her before Mel could, "this is the first week I've ever seen your not-boyfriend take off of work... That's going to be lots of talking."

"You sick perverts," Frank said, his lips fighting to not twitch upwards, Shelly bit her lower lip almost hard enough to draw blood to stifle her grin, "shouldn't be disrespecting us clean living types!"

"Just keep the screaming down," Mel said, "some of us need our beauty sleep."

That finally broke everyone's composure. Finally Mel mimed a push and Shelly and Frank pulled the door closed behind them. She and Chris laughed softly. She wrapped her arms around him.

"I know you can't tell," she whispered into his ear, "but sweat, smoke, you need a shower, C'mon, I'll scrub you down."

He let her lead him into the nearby bathroom and pushed the door closed quietly. She pulled his shirt off to have hers lifted off in turn. They stepped back and pushed their shoes off then watched as each pushed down their own shorts, his brief jock followed as did her panties.

"Underwear," he said softly, "I'm going to tell your mother!"

She stuck her tongue out at him. He bent over to pull his socks off as Mel opened the door to the free-standing glass-walled shower, turned on and adjusted the faucet, she pushed him in, he closed his eyes and stood with his back to the shower head, he felt a body lightly press against his, arms go around his waist. He opened his eyes.

"How is it this is the first shower we've ever taken together?" Chris asked between soft kisses, on lips, cheeks, Mel's forehead.

"You have... issues...," she answered, her voice a bit ragged. He nudged her back and bent over to pull her left nipple into his mouth, it was as usual half-erect and he felt it grow before he moved to the other one. He heard 'shit' under her breath and felt as the bottom of her foot, a bare foot, softly traced its way along the top of his foot. He kissed his way up her chest and neck to her cheek and deliberately didn't look down.

"Special occasion," she whispered, before she pulled his mouth to hers for a deep and slow kiss, she pushed his head back and put it under the spray, "now, turn around."

He did, he felt her hands put shampoo into his hair as she massaged his shaggy hair, at the moment it covered his ears and collar.

"Need a trim before we go," she said as she scrubbed, "now, rinse."

He obeyed and felt the water and suds flow down his body, soapy hands worked circles down his back until they paid special attention to his ass, rubbed hard on one firm cheek then the other.

"You have such a hot ass," her voice gone deep and raspy, "I guess soccer's good for something. And these thighs."

Hands ran soap down his hamstrings, a hand between his legs soaped up his balls, the other hand around the front to encourage his half-aroused cock to full attention.

"Easier to clean the whole thing," she growled, "if it's like this. Now, turn and rinse."

He did, the water ran down his back as two hands rubbed suds the length of his shaft and fingertips scrubbed the head. The hands left his cock and he grimaced slightly as she made contact with the bottom of his bruise, her eyes soft as she rubbed soap on his chest. He took a deep breath but relaxed as she worked her way out. He took the soap and foamed his hands then put them to her aroused nipples and worked the firm flesh of her tits, worked his way around the rest of her chest, their eyes locked.

He used firm pressure between her thighs to clean her vulva, pushed his hand down then back up, scrubbed the tuft of black hair.

"Speaking of needing a trim," he said without looking away from her eyes, she held her tongue between her lips, "now, turn around, your turn."

She closed her eyes and put her head under the water then spun and he worked the shampoo into her black mop. He massaged her scalp and worked his fingers the length of her wavy curls.

"You're better than some hairdressers I've gone to," she rasped, "didn't think you could massage hair too!"

"You've only begun to scratch the surface of my talents."

"Doesn't surprise me, you did kill Kelly after all...," a hand reached behind and found his still-erect cock and gripped it, pulled him toward her.

"Rinse," he adjusted her head and worked the shampoo out, then soaped her back and ass, deft rubs caused her to purr before he turned her to rinse. She pulled him tightly and pushed her mouth on his, only to find his tongue quicker to push its way into her mouth. They stayed that way, under the water, until a change as it turned cold before going back to temperature.

"I want to owe some ice cream," Chris whispered as he kissed along her cheek, "there's a place in Heber."

"Oh?"

"When we retrace our mountain drive with everyone tomorrow, we'll turn right, detour before Park City. Best onion rings in the state and pretty darn good ice cream."

She purred agreement for a moment then Chris turned the tap off and pushed the door open and pulled extra towels from the shelves and they wrapped each other. He swore he'd not looked away more than an instant but her ankle socks were on, a shy, soft smile on her face. He knew she had a stash of clean ones in a box under the sink but he didn't press. He just kissed her forehead.

Her smile shifted and caused his already hard cock to twitch against the towel as she led them into the hallway, her finger to her lips. She led them to the closed door of the den, they stood silently, two sets of raised eyebrows at the muffled moans, voices but not words, bodies in contact. After a few heartbeats of spying he pulled her into their room, lit by only his desk lamp and closed the door quietly, she sprinted past him and threw her towels on the bed and jumped onto it on her knees and elbows, slid the headboard open.

Chris shed his towels as he stepped quickly and steadied her hips, he pushed his rigid shaft between her legs and rubbed it backwards along her moist lips. At the bottom he found the source of her wet with his glans and pushed in, her intake of breath at his quick insertion. They pulled away from each other then pushed back just before the head of his prick left her. A dozen slow, full strokes before she reached between her legs and stopped him.

"Out," her voice deep and husky, he obeyed. She flipped herself onto her back, her hips rotated her legs up. She handed him the lube and the distinctive sound of her vibrator kicked on.

"Be generous with that, like Sam on movie night. I want it hard and fast."

He held her eyes as he followed her instructions and generously lubed up his cock, then inserted two lubricated fingers into her ass as the vibrator worked its way from her clit and into her cunt and back. She bit her lips as she pulled a pillow, put her towel on it and laid her still damp head back. He pushed just the head of his cock past her outer ring and stopped, she glared at him and pushed her hips at him. He inserted himself fully into her colon in one swift push, her mouth formed a wordless 'O' as her hips bucked slightly and pressed the vibrator home.

The glitter of their eyes, brown and black, the movements of their eyelids and cheeks made sounds beyond the hardworking vibrator's unnecessary as Chris slammed his cock with full strokes, Mel's rectal muscles pressed it tightly on each passage. Chris used his hands to caress and pull Mel's nipples to their full prodigious extents. Her breathing ragged and every third breath held, her eyes narrow black slits, then she panted rapidly three, four, five times.

"You fuc...," she rasped, her ass gripped Chris's cock like a vise, her face scrunched, her eyes closed, "aahhh..."

Chris saw a gusher of her cum, ejected from her overwhelmed pussy, hit his crotch as her hand pressed the vibrator to her unrestrained clit. She wrapped her legs around him to prevent him from moving as he held her nipples and felt a half-dozen spasms rack her body, his cock held in a prison of heat and pressure, hot cum ran down their bodies.

She spread her legs and the vibrator went silent, a single word from her mouth, her head still leaned back, "go."

His own breathing ragged as another dozen quick strokes led him to his own "aahhh," loud now in the silent room. One word in response, an order, "out."

Several things happened at once. Chris pulled his cock in a full stroke from his lover's ass as she spun to her left, her right hand on his hip nudged him sideways as she brought his cock toward her mouth. The bedroom door opened and an "oh!"

Chris wasn't sure what happened but Mel had his cock in her mouth for his first shot of cum when he realized there was a second head next to hers, a second head of dark wavy hair.

"Let me..." Mel nudged Chris's cock out of her mouth and turned him where he realized both Mel and Helen pushed his cock into the latter's mouth. He heard and felt her suck three spasms as she swallowed skilfully.

"You know where that cock just was," Mel's voice deep and raspy. Helen released his cock and looked up at him with a satisfied smile.

"Was in your mouth first," the retort, almost as raspy, "you're my daughter. That's obvious."

The two women stroked his gooey cock, lube, cum and saliva all over it. He looked from one to the other, decided that silence was the smartest choice. He noticed now Helen had nothing but a robe on, more appropriate than Mel's favorite one but fallen open. His cock twitched slightly when he saw her breasts, one size larger than Mel's, her nipples less pronounced, somewhere between Mel's and Sam's. Full and round, like Mel's, they'd conceded a bit to gravity but were clearly fighting it well. He could see a more expansive tuft of not-quite black pubic hair down her nearly flat stomach. He knew she was in her early forties, but could easily pass for his sister's just past thirty.

"Interesting timing, don't you think," Mel groused, "someone been listening outside the door?"

"Everyone has someone here," less rasp, more pout, "but me. Teresa and Sam invited me, but, well, they're girls. I don't mind, sometimes. But. I came up to borrow that magic vibrator I've heard so much about."

"It's killed before," Mel's rasp as deep as Chris had ever heard it, a near tiny, subconscious pumping of his crotch into the two hands his response, "what makes you think you can handle it?"

"If you can handle both at once," Helen's grip tightened, "no doubt I can too, child."

"He needs his rest," Mel nudged her mother's hand off of his cock, "gotta drive us around all day tomorrow. But, if you go get us a glass of ice water you can borrow it. Just it. Just clean it. Very thoroughly, after you're done. And don't even think about sneaking it out of here!"

Helen stood and leaned forward and slightly up to kiss Chris on the lips, a quick, deep open mouth kiss as she pressed her body against his cock and rubbed, the daughter let it continue for ten, then fifteen, seconds before she nudged them apart. Helen smiled down at her, then headed toward the door, pulled her robe together. She looked back and winked.

"Here," Mel said as she stood, gathered the towels and dumped them in a pile, "lay down, lover."

She kissed him softly but deeply. He felt his eyes struggle. She helped him into bed.

"I can see it in your face, you're exhausted. You should be, after your weekend. I'll be here, mom and I will probably talk a while."

"Go ahead," Chris said haltingly, "I'm done."

She put him in his side of the bed and put the blanket just over his waist.

"Keep this out of sight when she comes back," she squeezed his cock under the blanket as it finally relaxed, she kissed him, "just remember, I'm wearing my same blue tomorrow as that first time through the mountains. Let's see her top that!"

The door opened, Helen entered with a tall cup, Mel directed her to get a chair and pull it around the other side of the bed as Mel sat alongside her mother, Chris the other side of her, on his side. He faced her, his eyes fluttered. She laid a protective arm on his sweaty shoulder.

"I WAS listening," Helen said slowly, a wicked grin, "I heard you..."

"The bruise, seeing it...," Mel's voice unsteady, her emotion not quite readable with Chris's sudden fatigue, "that's as good as I've ever blown..."

"You're still learning," Helen's voice, soft and kind. Or was it a dream? Chris wasn't sure and knew nothing after that.

A Single, Brown, Hard-Shelled Candy

"So we're leaving and you two are staying," Mel said to her mother at a few minutes before seven am the Thursday after Labor Day.

"Shelly wants one more day with Frank," Helen said as she held her daughter's hands and the blonde girl stood next to the pair and smiled shyly, "and with you two gone I can get your housemates to tell me what you've REALLY been up to!"

Chris put their shared suitcase into the trunk of the car as Mel squinted at her mother then shook her head and moved from her to a tight embrace with Shelly. Helen took the couple of steps and wrapped her arms around Chris.

"Thank you for making her happy," Helen whispered in his ear, "I had the clippers honed. Razor sharp."

She nibbled his ear as he embraced her, hoped his overeager cock wouldn't get ideas.

"Take care of her down there, but," she continued softly, "I know there's nothing you, me, or the devil could do to dissuade her from something she has her mind set on doing."

"Hey," Chris said, "I started this by making the satellite crash, so I have no choice..."

"That's what she told me you did," Helen said as she smiled, "to get that talented cock of yours up her ass, right?"

Chris just stood frozen. Helen kissed him on the cheek and hugged him one last time.

"Got more than you bargained for, didn't you?" He just nodded to that.

"You two want to run inside for a quickie," Mel said with an affected growl, "or just bend her over out here?"

"He could do with a woman's touch, someone who knows how to really take care of her man," Helen answered as she shifted and stood next to Chris and put her head on his shoulder, her arms entwined with his nervously twitching left arm, "but that might spoil him for his other, current, options..."

Mel's protruding tongue and her vocal raspberry were all the comments she'd offer to that. Shelly's slight head shake as she caught Chris's eye reconfirmed to him that this was simply the latest instalment of an ongoing saga that had been in high gear for a week.

"You two do what you need to," Mel said as she walked to Chris and stuck her hand in his right, front pocket where he kept his car keys, she pushed the pocket fabric more central, "oh, sorry, but it seems you don't do it for him..."

"I think it's time for us to go," Chris tugged Mel's hand from his pocket, took back his keys and untangled his arm from Helen's grip, Shelly ran over and hugged Chris and kissed him on the cheek, then hugged Mel one more time. She went and took Helen's left arm.

"Take care, you two," Helen said, Chris saw her eyes meet Mel's, they both shared a moment of silent contemplation and their faces showed soft, slight smiles. Then Mel walked to the passenger side, opened the door and got in. Chris followed suit on the drivers side. He turned the key as Mel rolled the window down.

"Bye," she said loudly but not quite shouting and waving, "don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Helen and Shelly waved back as Chris drove the car to the nearest intersection and turned right.

"THIS is Las Vegas," Mel said as Chris turned right onto Las Vegas Boulevard to head south again, having passed the Fremont and Four Queens casino/hotels, "not what I see on TV!"

"We just turned onto the 'Strip,'" Chris offered, "and what they always show will take a while to get to. This is the old downtown area. Emphasis on old. Besides, a half hour past noon on a random Thursday isn't prime time around here."

123456...9