Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift up, sacrifice," Maria snorted but braced by her feet she lifted her ass and Mel slid the pillow under her then touched her and she lowered herself. She reached and grabbed Chris's cock and pulled him forward. Maria felt the hard head at the entrance to her ass as the demon's eyes locked hers. Maria's head nodded slightly.

She inhaled hard as Chris pushed himself into her but she kept her eyes on those black orbs. Finally her jaw popped open quickly and the intrusion halted. Mel's eyes had the slightest humour in them. She shimmied her ass and Chris took hold of her legs and she straightened them to form a vee as he pulled them against each sweaty shoulder.

"I'm not done yet, la diabla," Maria's usually soft voice a growl before she turned to catch eyes that she knew matched her mahogany brown, "give me a couple slow strokes and I'll take it all."

He withdrew but kept the head inserted then pushed again, his pace had sped by a bare degree. He stopped again.

"You won't break me," she growled again, "not like that weak gringa you buried."

Mel snorted, no, Maria thought, the spirits snorted through her. Chris inhaled deeply and with a quick push inserted himself fully into her. Her mouth popped into a wide 'O' and she exhaled hard. She moaned as Chris withdrew again before he buried himself fully. With enough force that she huffed breath.

She opened her eyes and saw black hair and horns as her right nipple was engulfed by a warm mouth, suction coaxed it to almost painful hardness as the steel-hard shaft threatened to split her in half with each stroke. She looked past the dark hair as it shifted to her other nipple to match her assailant's open mouthed expression, two pairs of half-closed eyes.

God, he is so beautiful. Her mouth opened slightly more as a second nipple was pulled almost beyond its breaking point.

She lost her view as the girl, this girl-child of the underworld the weird redhead had correctly called her, crawled over her. She felt kisses and suction that tracked down her torso. She tried to follow suit but her concentration wavered as she felt two large and hard nipples meet her skin as well. Chris spread her legs wider and she felt them fall into the crooks of his elbows before her entire torso spasmed and her head popped up so her face collided with the sopping wet demonic pussy.

She fell back but her breath was fast.

The devil-spawn had a vibrator and her mouth and hot breath on Maria's tortured clit. But she tried to lift her ass but the boy, her almost-boy, pushed her down each time he forced his way into her tight back passage. Then he stopped. She felt him barely inside of her, wondered, then felt tongue follow her body until it met the junction of her flesh and the hard, hard cock's flesh. Then a momentary chill of fresh lube before the intruder resumed its mission of tearing her open. The vibrator and tongue were expertly applied to drive her to a series of peaks but not over.

She gave the pussy that dripped on her face a long lick but she had trouble concentrating on it. On any task.

They had to be close.

The spirits. The spirits she needed to find. To embrace for the coming battles.

The priests wouldn't understand. They never did. Their conception of the other side was... flat, black and white, so very incomplete. But her family, generations of her family, had lived it. She'd dismissed all of that as passé when she'd settled in this gleaming country of wide open spaces, of cars, of buildings that touched the sky.

That'd been a mistake. She needed them. She let the waves of sensation that rolled from her cunt, her clit, her ass, flow through her body. The thought that her passage to them was through her, her, back passage, allowed her a tiny laugh before her scream was muffled by the pussy that descended onto her face when her clit, desperate for relief but begging its attention not stop was driven to another peak, the highest yet, but it still didn't, wouldn't, wasn't allowed to reach the summit. The cock, HER cock, didn't stop her rhythmic punishment. In fact, it sped up just as her pleasure had found a new, higher cloud to ride.

Let these two empower her to match them. To meet them when it would be the right time. She surrendered herself and rational thought dissolved.

It was pain. No. It wasn't pain. It was pleasure beyond. Her screams were muffled again as the demon, this terrible, terrible creature forced her cunt to a spasm that almost broke her. Her entire body went rigid as her boy's cock slammed fully into her bowel, again and again as her body screamed in desperation to make it stop.

No. DO NOT LET IT STOP.

Her face was sodden with tangy juice, she knew the taste well. It had welcomed her back to the world of women that Thanksgiving night. And now it flowed as freely as the liquid that gushed from her own slit as coruscated spasms from her cunt and her ass collided and almost broke her in half.

Finally, the waves subsided but hadn't stopped when the creature who'd covered her jumped off. At the same time her ring slammed closed as the flesh that had so opened it was removed. She simply went along as she was pulled sideways until her face was at the foot of the bed. A second face just above hers, the mouth open. She didn't think, simply duplicated.

A white stream hit the face above then hers. Hot. Gooey. That salty, creamy taste she wanted. She licked at it around her lips, pushed forward and was rewarded with the next squirt directly in her mouth as she swallowed a third of the rippling flesh and held it tight with her lips and cheeks. It seemed to go dry and she released it, the mouth above hers found it as she panted, not entirely sure where she was.

She was tired. But. They. THEY were here. She smiled as slow, quiet sucking sounds lulled her.

She heard... voices. Or did she? She was picked up by strong, strong arms, turned, sheets flew. A glass of cool water was at her mouth, she drank, swallowed. Then she was covered and warm, her head on a pillow.

"Did her in?"

"Yup."

"C'mon, clean up. One more?"

"Think I can manage."

Was that them? Or THEM? Her dreams were immediate. Dark skies of pinprick lights. Planets. Wondrous phantasms as she flew among orbs and rippling streams of stars.

They were here.

Movement of the bed caused Maria to stir. The body, the male body, the very fit male body, crawled back into the bed between her and the demon. How the hell, and hell was the right word, did she wear those damned horns in bed? Maria leaned her head slightly to the left, saw around the blinds of the large window that dawn had made promises that it hadn't yet kept. Then an urge she finally acknowledged pushed her to carefully slide off the side of the bed, she winced slightly as her ass slid, two bodies snuffled but stayed still. Shouldn't be a wait for the toilet. Good.

The demon's back was to her when she returned, the blankets pushed down to just reveal the top of her shapely ass. It was all bare. She smiled as she walked softly and slid into the bed. Chris was on his back, she pushed her cheek against his shoulder as she laid alongside him, she closed her eyes and slid her hand down to shape itself around his cock.

A minute, or maybe an hour, later, the bed moved and Maria opened one eye a slit. She saw la diabla slide off her side of the bed and she watched her naked back and ass as she walked quietly out of the room.

She decided.

She shifted and started to kiss the sleeping flesh next to her shoulder, across the chest, made sure to hit the center of the diamond. Then she worked down. He smelled strongly of sweat and cum but as she neared his crotch it was clear he'd wiped down.

As she licked the length of his cock she'd tried to think of a time when she'd found it like this. Truly at rest. She worked the head into her mouth and heard him exhale. He trailed his cock to wakefulness as it hardened and she contained it in her mouth before a firm hand found her lower back and caressed up her spine.

The hand massaged her back and shoulders as she sucked softly. It'd been a while since she'd had a full-body massage, another skill he'd mastered after she'd failed to take her chance.

She'd get one. But another time. He was ready.

She released his hardened flesh and quickly kissed her way up his torso. She crawled her body on top of his and kissed him. Morning breath. She pushed his mouth open and sucked it in.

She wiggled her body until his cock was at her entrance. His hands wrapped around her ass cheeks and he broke the kiss.

"Like that last one?" His eyes glittered with amusement.

"We'll do it again, but now only if you want my screams to wake everyone up, had to gag myself on the toilet," she snorted and pushed her body down. She was wet. He adjusted his prick with one hand and used the other to push her. Her lips jerked as he pushed into her sore but ready pussy and she encouraged it until he was fully inside of her body.

Chris arched his back so they could kiss as she balanced where he could slowly pump that cock in and out of her pussy. She'd had an amazing amount of sex these last few months but last night had been tough, there was discomfort. But the pleasure was so much more she accepted it. Desired it.

She thought she heard a purred laugh but when she opened her left eye and rolled it to the edge of her view the room was empty except for the two of them. She closed it again. She had plenty of time and clean clothes here to wear. It wouldn't be like THAT weekend long ago. She'd make slow, slow love to this strong, beautiful boy. Her almost-boy.

And maybe more, spirits willing.

Terra Incognito

[March 2]

Chris

"My priest will be so disappointed if I don't make it to confession and tell him what we did," Maria said to Mel's laugh as they stood at the side door, "something new for him!"

"And, Chris," he turned from his spot in front of the coffee maker and caught her eyes, "don't forget MY ice cream, nino."

Chris chuckled and heard a laugh from out of sight, Mel turned and smiled and Maria looked around Mel and he saw her mouth 'oops.' But she smiled too.

"G'morning, detective," Mel chirped and Maria echoed it. Chris heard the greeting returned from a slightly hoarse voice.

"Needs," Chris heard then a door closed, probably the bathroom. He finished the coffee maker prep and pushed the brew button. He walked over and Mel and he both hugged Maria and she opened the door, the air cold but not biting. They leaned out and waved as she strode down the driveway with a wave. They heard the bathroom door behind them close and turned to greet the policewoman whose participation had been so valuable. She had on Terry's rugby jersey from the previous night, it fit nicely and left her toned legs bare almost to her crotch.

"Hell, Chris, can't you buy your girlfriend a nice new robe that fits?"

As usual, Mel's worn robe exposed her crotch as she moved and when tied simply framed her breasts. Chris had on a snug pair of old soccer shirts and a loose tee. Chris saw Shaw's eyes flash down Mel's and his legs before they stayed for a moment on Mel's ankle socks.

"I happen to like this robe. A whole lot, detective," Chris said, Shaw smiled and shook her head.

"Joyce, just Joyce. Unless I'm arresting you. That... wasn't what she wore here last night, was it?"

"Oh," Mel said after a moment then she shrugged, "Maria. Keeps a couple things here in case she needs to go straight to confession. All the rooms, all of them, have plenty of spare closet space."

Joyce raised an eyebrow at the demon's smile and tilted, horned head, then she nodded before she spoke.

"So I hear breakfast might be provided this morning, unless your housemate just offered me that to overcome my resistance to his advances?"

"Unless you need to go to Mass, like Maria," Mel's voice raspy, the chirp abandoned.

"I've hit my quota for time on my knees for the weekend," Shaw winked.

"I'm going to go wake up the layabouts in the basement, there's plenty of towels in the linen cupboard in your bathroom. Chris just made coffee, it'll be ready in a few minutes, mugs just above. Help yourself. No rush. Sam'll be the sluggard, she actually combs her hair!"

"Oh, if you need, bug Terry. I bet he has some warm ups that'll fit, if not, I'm pretty sure mine will. Unless you're wearing your uniform again, or..."

"That'll be fine. It's been a... long time since I've been in this situation, guess not the first time for your photographer. But Terry's not much taller than me."

Mel nodded as she stepped forward and wrapped the older woman in a tight hug that was returned then they separated but held each other loosely.

"Thank you for helping us, sorry it got, well..."

"Next time, clue me in a bit better, okay? We need—-"

"Yeah. We do. There's a probe just outside," Mel whispered in her ear, Shaw's eyebrow rose, "saw it when Maria left. If it's still there we'll show you so you know them. We don't know if they can hear us. Noisy restaurant, eh?"

Shaw nodded.

"Hiding the tail? And wings? But horns," Shaw's voice normal volume.

"Yup," Mel's chirp again, "always the horns."

Mel released her and dashed down the stairs. Chris saw Terry come out of his bedroom and wave as he went into the bathroom.

"Oh hey, coffee's ready, want one? I'm going to take one up."

"Don't mind if I do. Bathroom's in use for now."

"We share around here."

"So where are we going? I'll take my car and meet you," Shaw asked the gathered crowd as both Sam and Teresa joined them at the landing around the stairs, everyone with coats on or in hand. Mel's tail accompanied her horns. Shaw carried her folded uniform and her gaze as she'd spoken had made clear Terry would ride with her. His eyes hadn't disagreed.

"Oh, and," she continued firmly and drew everyone's view before she looked hard at Mel then Chris, "if either of you so much as even breathes Bill 'n Ada's, I'm going to shoot both of you."

She lifted her left foot a couple of inches off the ground and reached her right hand in its direction for emphasis. Terry had lent her warm-ups that fit well enough but if you knew what to look for the fall of cloth over the gun was visible.

"And if she does that," Sam added, "we'll all testify that she had no choice. And her need to go out to her car and get enough shells to reload, twice, while she was doing it was essential. It had to be done."

The twins laughed but nodded with enthusiasm.

"Oh, well, in that case...," Chris drawled as Shaw motioned again.

"Belgian Waffle Inn, then," Mel started chirpily but went raspy, "last night's ice cream took care of one debt but I'm owed more, Maria has to wait for hers."

Mel grinned as Shaw's mouth dropped slightly open and Sam caught her eyes and winked before they both shook their heads.

Sam

"You were very pretty last night, Sam," Shaw said in a not-quite-whisper as she leaned to her right toward the redhead, "too bad you had Mel and Asha egging each other on. People hardly noticed you or Brandi."

Sam laughed. They were three-a-side at a table in the very center of the noisy restaurant through which not well controlled children wearing Sunday best abounded. They'd had a slight wait to get this spot but Mel and Chris had been rather specific.

"I'm used to it, Joyce, but I have Teresa and a pile of marriage proposals from when that Halloween video went around the world that always makes me feel better, even if they're all from weirdos. But I enjoy looking at her too. Even here, she can't help herself!"

Sam and Shaw looked across the table, Mel on the far end to Shaw's right across from Terry. Chris was on her right and Teresa across from Sam at the other end. Mel and Chris both had button down flannel shirts but there the comparison ended. Mel's was unbuttoned and her very thin and skimpy white tank top did little more than provide material for her nipples to press against.

"So, does Mel ever comb that hair?"

"Sure, when she's in her office drone disguise," Sam chuckled, "like wearing a bra."

"Hell, I really could get rich renting those two out to, ah, the right kinds of parties."

Sam took three heartbeats then her mouth went into a wide 'O' and she laughed quietly.

"Did she, um, make you an offer?"

This time it was Shaw's turn to pause, before she smiled and nodded. Then her head snapped to look at Chris.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, sorry, you two looked occupied. I said I'm a bit surprised our house wasn't just a smoking crater this morning."

"Uh, Chris," Sam said, "if it was how would WE know?"

"Well, I'm sure Detective Shaw's colleagues would be primed to avenge her untimely end. And well," he looked at Terry then Teresa, "your aunt and uncle might be a bit upset..."

Shaw laughed, said "I hope you're right about that..."

"They wouldn't have done it though," Mel said brightly, "too obvious. They're subtle. But Anna also said they're still kind of confused, internal worries."

"So we probably have some time," Chris said, "but we should keep an eye out for those, what, guards? Those big dudes?"

"Yeah, big, mean looking," Shaw said, "the one time I saw them I'd say their builds almost make your friend Bobby look lame. And after watching Anna throw Dave around and she says they're stronger..."

The twins and Sam started at that, apparently hadn't received a full recap. Only Bobby was bigger although Dave's muscles were padded and much less toned.

"That's why he was banged up," Terry said, "shit. Bobby's joked about her..."

"And they probably have ray guns," Chris said and Shaw's mouth was tight as she nodded.

"Ray guns? Shit," Sam said, "you know, if you two idiots hadn't been jabbering about otters that morning I wouldn't have touched that thing, we wouldn't have seen that picture..."

"Oh, Sam," Mel smiled, "Anna called them the 'Golden Criminals.' If we found them, that would help things."

"But, Mel," Chris said softly enough everyone else had to lean in, "we know who they are. Or were..."

"There is that," she replied but then she went silent.

"What? Who?" Teresa's turn.

"Asha," Shaw said, "Asha and Aron. Their parents are somehow involved. But I can't see those two aliens were their actual parents although all of them having gold eyes is weird. But Anna said the Golden Criminals destroyed the first alien ship in 1963. Those two were born in May of 1965. So yeah, those two aliens made it down, met up with Asha and Aron's parents somehow. Gave them the padlet, maybe some sort of payment."

"Where are they now? How could they stay hidden?"

"I don't know, Teresa," Shaw said, "Asha and Aron's parents died a few years back, accidentally electrocuted in a hot tub."

"Ow," Terry spoke for the table.

"Last I spoke to her last night," Shaw said, "Asha was in no mood to discuss this and hasn't been overly fond of me at any point. And no answers from her parents unless by seance. But judging at least from their daughter, they were definitely odd. Trained her and her brother in knife-fighting and hand-to-hand combat, how she took down those two gangbangers at the kidnapping."

"Yeah, Cat's enthused about her but Asha didn't seem at all happy about the publicity," Mel added, "maybe Aron would be easier to approach. Asha's not happy with me either. Sam, he's your friend."

"He's my student, not sure he's a friend," Sam said, "well, I'll try to talk to him tomorrow. We'll see."

"What about Anna? Think she'll stick around? Another who won't want to see me. I could claim espionage but we have no real proof..."

"And Jayne the Cat," Chris said, "maybe they'll both disappear. But then, there's Bobby. I think him and Anna, um..."

"Really love each other," Mel said firmly, "I don't think she's faking THAT. And he definitely isn't."

1...345678