Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They took Peter," Shaw said, "because another alien fell in love with him."

"I'll go try to talk to Bobby, he's my friend," Chris said, "we don't know what Anna's told him."

"What next? They know we know, the government has to know at least some of this but they've been silent. I... can't really bring the force in on this with what we have, a picture and a distressed girl breaking a guy's ribs. She, if she's around, could claim we trapped and threatened her and she made up what she told us because she was scared. And we have nothing, really, on Jayne."

"We have the padlet but don't want the government taking it," Chris said, "and I've read plenty of files on it. I know at least one is some sort of design for semiconductors, but tiny, I mean, like a bazillion would fit in one of ours. And another that's a quantum computer. And the software that is artificial—-"

"Wait," Sam said, " a quantum what?"

"A quantum computer, couple of papers, pure theory but would use qubits and entanglement—-"

"Like she said," Shaw snapped as she pointed down, "right here, I have it. I'll use it."

Everyone nodded, Mel laughed.

"Um, okay, it uses... oh hell, it would do things no computer we have could do. We might be able to build one, in, oh, fifty, sixty years. And..."

He held his hand up to some grumbling.

"And fusion. Fusion reactors. And star ships and stealthy satellites."

"Okay," Terry said, "those I understand."

"Only problem, the padlet also has AI, artif, never mind. It's smart, it likes the RedFruit, it's mostly told ME how it could copy the design files over. But the files are so large I have nowhere to put them. But it doesn't have more info on their home world, as if anything about their home world had been erased."

"And that's MY RedFruit," Mel grumbled.

"Hey, you just let your otter use it to send nasty emails to Sandy at Mallomar, telling her if we'd known she was a virgin we'd have invited her to have sex with us in the conference room."

"Well, my otter feels bad she missed out," Mel rasped.

"One more word about otters," Sam growled, "and my policewoman friend IS going to shoot you both."

Shaw's expression was momentary confusion but Sam's tone convinced her so she nodded toward her ankle again before she raised an eyebrow at Chris and Mel.

"No more otters, Sam. My friend Jess gave us info that they've read at least one padlet from the crash, but who knows. She said it was in English and our guess is it was actually Peter's padlet. But they have to have ideas about this tech. I've thought about Roger, but with his baby I've been worried about involving him."

The waitress and a busboy arrived, the latter collected dishes while the former refilled empty coffee mugs to thanks around the table. Sam glanced, there was a slight lull in arrivals so no mob waiting for seats but that would end soon since the rest of the churches were about done. Get this over.

"Can't you do what you make that RedFruit or your other machine do and just call a computer and put it all there?"

"No, those numbers are..."

Chris paused and stared into space. Mel grinned and put her hand on his crotch and rubbed.

"He does this, I can reboot him..."

"It knows about an 'ultranet,' their version of the arpanet. Oh, well, it's the 'internet' now. Shit. I can sneak it up to the Uni and hook it on a T1 line. Maybe I can just dump info live..."

A Dance of Protocols

[March 2]

Chris

"Sure won't be any issues at the house?"

Mel walked alongside Chris into the Engineering building, their coats left behind in the car with the suddenly mild first day of March with flannel shirts over a tee and a tank.

"Joyce said she'd check the place out with them, we showed her the tape on the doors. Hopefully the aliens haven't watched low budget mystery movies. She, all of them, saw that probe outside our place when we left. They know what to look for. Besides, I think she wants to spend more time with Terry and she and Sam seem to really get along."

"I'm going to tell her about your overlook up past Herriman, just in case I disappear one of these days. Anna's folks will only be the second suspects. Maybe I should mention poor Kelly too..."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek as he groaned and they walked up the stairs and Chris used a pass card to open a door before he pulled the padlet out of his pack and set it next to a colorful computer. He pulled his flannel shirt off and tossed it over the back of another chair.

"Ok, let's hope the padlet is as happy with this RedFruit Plus as it is yours," Chris said, "maybe it just likes yours because it likes you..."

"I like you too, padlet, you don't force yourself up my poor abused ass. Like this does."

One hand tapped the padlet to turn it on, the other hand rubbed Chris's cock.

"Hey, I need to concentrate."

Mel released them both and stood and pulled off her flannel shirt, they were alone in the graduate lab that he'd been allowed access to by Dave and Dr. Carlstrom. Chris snorted as he looked at the tight tank that was tight and translucent enough to allow not just the shapes but even the color of her nipples to show through. She walked across the room and set up the coffee maker.

Chris had a grim smile as the padlet's base screen offered the picture he now knew as the Golden Criminals, mass murderers or so Anna claimed. And in her shock he doubted it was an intentional lie. He tapped the screen twice and they disappeared and a set of icons appeared. The system offered four languages, English, Russian, what he took to be Chinese and, well, Alien. Maybe Aron or Asha could give info but he didn't know if that had been done before or after it had come to earth. Anna had mentioned probes so likely they'd known Earth had multiple languages and had prepped as the first starship neared. The choices meant they'd had to have waited, a couple of hundred years earlier Russian or Chinese wouldn't have been as likely. He'd caught her mention of 'hypersleep' so guessed that had been in use on the earlier expedition. This Anna had been born on the journey but it seemed the other Anna, Queen Anna, might've been born on that now-destroyed home world. His fingers worked on their own as he directed the padlet to connect via his jury-rigged radio-modem to a local DEC machine running Unix and TCP/IP to the arpanet become the internet. He jumped when he felt teeth on his ear and a hand on his cock.

"Hey," the voice was low, raspy, "come back, lover."

"Oh, sorry."

"It working?"

"It's still working out direct Ethernet, I've loaded the specs. But not there yet, but this AI is freakish. Just give it goals, but it's a bit stilted in English still... We've been talking about this. The source code's on this thing but even translated it's going to take me a long time since I have to work out the programming language. And well, finals in a couple of weeks... Guess failing out a quarter before graduation would be bad."

"Can you tell the world what we have? Show them the diagram for the CPU? Just to demonstrate?

"Better than that, I'm dumping the spec for carbon nanotube transistors and their odd silicon and the high-level design of the quantum computers. It'll take us a decade to develop the equipment to build the factory to prototype even these transistors but well. I talked to one of the computer engineering guys, he laughed, said 'if you can do that you're forty years ahead of us.' But it'll prove we have something."

The padlet chirped.

"We're in," Chris said, "comp.hardware, get ready to freak out."

Chris tapped the screen and two icons appeared. One to indicate the progress and the other the time in strange symbols."

"I like their digits," Mel said, "base 10."

"The Golden Criminals have 10 fingers, well, 8 and 2 opposable thumbs. Freakish. Like a sci-fi author too lazy to come up with better aliens. But he's really horny too so the female ones have great tits and high sex drives!"

Mel laughed and kissed his cheek again and rubbed his cock before she pulled a chair close and sat down next to him, one leg behind his chair and the other splayed to her left so she could put her chest against his left arm. She put her right arm across his shoulders and her left worked the hardening flesh through his jeans. She'd kicked off her Converse hi-tops and her socked feet were flat on the commercial carpet.

"Once I've got it running Ethernet it'll be much faster. I want to dump some of this program to comp.sources and post a message on comp.ai. But not enough bandwidth to do all at once... Just gotta wait."

His attention wavered from the cooperating padlet and his prick asserted itself in response to the strokes it was receiving.

"Do we have time—-"

Mel's question was interrupted as the door to the lab opened and she turned her head but her hand didn't waver from its task. Chris rotated his chair just enough to see the new arrivals.

"I can smell it, fresh coffee—-," the speaker stopped as he looked at the coffee maker then at the seated pair, Mel's horns and her swinging tail in clear view, the deep curve of her tank's armhole meant her shoulder was exposed along with most of her right breast.

"Hey, wha—-," a second arrival stumbled to avoid a collision.

"Hey, Alan, Arjun," Chris said, "Mel just made the coffee."

"Oh, hey, Chris," Alan, the first entrant spoke, "ah, yeah, you're Mel. We've heard about you... Nice to meet you."

Mel waved and leaned back so considerable amounts of the swell of both breasts was visible, the cool air in the lab had coaxed her nipples to maximum erection through the thin cloth. Her hand stayed in his crotch and while hidden her intent couldn't have been missed. Mel squared her shoulders and she and Chris both chuckled very quietly.

"Um, what you two doing?" It was Arjun, another first-year grad student.

Alan had been a local undergrad a year ahead so Chris knew him reasonably well but had only met the first year grad student Arjun a couple of times. Both were a bit shorter than Chris and chubbier. No matter, both sets of eyes were locked on Mel's chest. Her left hand moved with an exaggerated flourish to cause the eyes of both viewers to widen momentarily before she kissed Chris's cheek and stood quickly and walked to the coffee maker. She stopped and bent forward from her waist and Chris smiled as their eyes went even wider.

"We brought a fresh carton of milk," Mel pulled it out of the mini-fridge below the coffee maker, "I'm just going to fill a couple of mugs for us but I'll be happy to fix yours first. Either of you have milk with yours?"

A few minutes later Mel had returned to her position next to Chris at the long table where the RedFruit, padlet and other computers sat. Her left hand returned to task, its target hadn't relaxed in its denim prison.

"Quite the show you gave them..."

"They ask any more questions about what we're doing? Think they even SAW the padlet?"

"Nope, hmmf," he said as her fingers worked his belt then his zipper and worked the cloth until she pulled his stiff prick free and stroked it with both hands.

"Let me start the quantum 'puter spec goi—-," he panted as she nudged him back slightly and bent and sucked in half of his erection, "oy, uh, concentrate..."

His right hand tapped icons as his left found the back of her head and pushed.

"Going," he grunted and she huffed as she swallowed his full length before his arm relaxed and she rose then pushed rapidly down again. She repeated the deep suck twice more before she rose and wrapped the wet flesh with a hand.

Chris rolled his chair away from the table as Mel's mouth met his and their lips rapidly spread and tongues dueled. She stood and pushed her chair sideways from him as he found the button of her jeans and popped up and pushed her zipper down. She spun his chair ninety degrees so he faced her, their lips still locked as he worked her tight jeans over the bubble ass that had grabbed his brain from his first sight of it and pushed them down her legs. She broke the kiss as his hands reached her knees and he let them fall from there.

"Knew I should've worn a skirt on such a nice day," a raspy purr as she wiggled her left foot and stepped it out of the piled jeans. His left hand found her crotch. He pushed a finger between the lips of her vulva while the other kneaded her left tit through its thin cover. He slid the finger deeper inside of her as she kissed him quickly then straddled him and moved forward before she squatted.

He got the hint. Their eyes locked as he grabbed his lubed cock and with it recreated the path his finger took before he found her opening. She pushed it slowly into her body as she exhaled and he moved his hand to allow him to finger her erect clit, his other arm around her waist now as she put hers on his shoulders for balance and pumped using her strong thighs.

"Those two," her voice was deep, slow, his cock twitched at it, their eyes locked as she moved, "said they've not seen others. But they'll be back I bet. Refills."

"Yeah, but they'll...," his voice in puffed breaths, "give it a little while."

They alternated deep, slow kisses and Mel pumped with breaks to breathe while she stood slightly and he pushed his prick into her by now well lubricated pussy. The padlet chirped periodically as it progressed with its upload of impossible technology.

"Is it almost...," Mel's voice hoarse, "done?"

"Yeah..."

Mel kissed him hard and pushed down to stop his pumping before she lifted clear with a slight gush and pushed him back, turned away from him and bent at the waist with her arms on the table.

"I want to watch it finish," she wiggled her ass, he pushed the chair and stood and quickly shoved his entire cock into her cunt, she grunted, "don't cum in me, pants gonna be messy enough! But wait, after it's done..."

He laughed as he held her hips, diligent practice meant they quickly found the rhythm to fuck each other with only the head of his cock left inside of her on each slow backstroke before they met in the middle of each hard fore-stroke. He watched over her shoulder as the alien digits counted down to their zero, a circle with a horizontal line across its center. Another freakish coincidence. The padlet emitted what the lovers took to be 'finished' in the alien language, at least that was the English word it used for the same action.

He grabbed her hips hard and slammed his cock repeatedly into her, his pubic region slammed against her ass each time and the loud squelches might've been audible in the hallway. He felt the tips of her fingers as she ground her clit hard with them.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, quelsh, quelsh," Mel spat the syllables that the padlet claimed was the alien equivalent to her word as Chris moaned when he felt her hot gush of cum around his cock. He slammed himself to full depth and held while she quivered and spasmed around him.

"Virsh," she said, 'out,' and he pulled his shaft out and backed up a half step, she turned rapidly and squatted, one hand went to his ass and the other wrapped the base of his dripping cock before she sucked the rest into her mouth. He rested one hand on her horned head and the other on her shoulder as his own legs quivered while she sucked him hard and fast.

He let go and heard her cheeks and tongue work the light load of semen down her throat, the previous evening's exertions showed their impact. After his last spasm she backed slowly and released him before she kissed the still hard head and stood. He pulled her against his body and she held him tightly and he tasted their mingled cum on her lips and tongue. She stayed tight as they broke this kiss and took deep, slow breaths before she placed her mouth next to his ear and whispered. His response duplicated her tone.

"Think Anna's taught any of those words to Bobby?"

"Whole subject, that... our pronunciation might be crap, we just imitate the padlet but who knows how it's set."

"You should put that nasty thing away," Mel's deep rasp as she pulled her head back, "I doubt Alan and Arjun will be interested. Maybe if any of the CS girls are in today, I've wanted to taste a couple of them... Think you could, you know, invite one..."

"I'll work on that, maybe Veronica... She's graphics, not AI or languages, only had a few classes together but always been friendly, pointed her out to you one day..."

"Yeah. You would pick the only one with bigger tits than me, your kerchief," she stuck out her tongue before she kissed him again and they unclenched and he pulled his handkerchief out of the pocket on his pack. She bent down and kissed his softened prick before she wiped it with the cloth and worked it back into his jeans.

"Oh dear," she used her little girl chirp as she did up his belt, "what are these stains on your jeans from? Well, they're not toooo bad."

She stood, kissed him quickly on the lips. She looked down and shrugged and stepped completely out of her jeans and used the kerchief on her own crotch before she tossed it to Chris. He caught it and made an 'ugh' face which caused her to stick her tongue out at him again while she stood in place wearing only her horns, a skimpy top that had shifted so both tits were fully exposed and socks.

"You get that next file going before we get vaporized by alien ray guns, I'll get us coffees."

He watched her first couple of steps as she returned her top to its rightful place before he shook his head, grabbed his chair, sat and prepped the weirdest and most unique posting comp.sources had so far seen. If he and Mel had their way it wouldn't be the last. He heard coffee mugs being handled as he tapped the padlet. It beeped and he turned. Mel carried two mugs and was halfway to him when they heard the door lock click. She smiled and caught the tip of her tongue between her teeth and lips.

He reached up to accept his mug as the door pushed open and a woman entered, her light brown hair almost reached her waist and was in a loose ponytail, bangs and loose strands framed her round face and gray eyes that were behind glasses with black frames.

"Coffee in he—-," it was Alan's voice as the woman froze and he bumped into her as his voice went silent mid-word. Her mouth dropped open and his followed as Mel winked at Chris and then turned and sipped from her mug.

"What's...," Arjun pushed in and gaped along with the other two when he saw Mel.

"Hey," Chris said with enough force to draw looks, "oh, hi Veronica. Veronica, this is Mel, Mel, Veronica."

"Hi, Veronica, I've already met Alan and Arjun. Pretty sure there's enough coffee for three."

Chris fought down his smile as Veronica's eyes locked onto Mel's black landing strip before they worked up her taut abs, her very erect nipples. They jumped to the horns before they settled on her coal black eyes. The woman was between Sam and Mel in height, her hips were broader than Mel's, her face rounder and her sweatshirt was loose but not loose enough to deny Mel's observation of a few minutes earlier.

"Help yourselves, I'm just going to pull my pants on," Mel said in a husky tone, she turned and set her mug on the table and bent at the waist to grab her jeans with their attached tail. Only Chris saw her demonic grin as the trio walked trance-like to the coffee maker.

"Veronica was very nice," Mel purred as they walked through the hallway, clothes restored, "meeting us for dinner at Crown Burger tonight. Get to know each other..."

"Told you she was friendly—-"

"But I'm not sure she's all that into boys... I'm sure I'LL have plenty of fun, both of you taking care of me. We'll just ignore the boy parts!"

"Oh,well...," Chris went silent as he stopped them at a window that overlooked the parking lot and his car. There weren't more than a dozen cars in the whole lot and Chris had parked toward the west end in the second row where it would take multiple cars to block him in.

1...345678