Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... was... leaving... anyw---"

"She tellss hershelf that, helpss her sleep," Vicki interrupted her daughter.

Anna growled and shook with what Shaw took was anger or surprise. Or both. Shaw was beyond surprise. But it seemed Peter had been involved with both of these women, females, whatevers. So... that night in the storeroom, Anna had stated this Vicki had 'stolen my boyfriend' and it seemed this confirmed it...

"May the best fuck win. What's the use," Mel's voice was rasped seduction, "of being with the man with the most talented cock on the planet if you're not proving you can keep him? If us human women are going to keep our planet, we'd better be able to outfuck a few aliens. And like you said, he's way smarter than most of them."

Those bottomless black eyes glittered under that unruly black mop, her horns caught the mid-afternoon sun and seemed to glow. Solidly brown eyes offered their own sharp look back.

"You are a proper female. My daughter will not share her Bobby with her lonely mother," Vicki looked quickly at Anna, who offered an angry look back, "but business before pleashure. And yes, as this very ssmart male said, like specks of dusst. But, machiness."

Shaw exhaled hard.

"Tiny, tiny machines, oh, hell," she shook her head, "that's what Cherry told me. Way back in '81. At Sheryl's orgy..."

"Sounds like a good story, Joyce, you haven't told us about that," Mel said as she and Chris chuckled. Shaw glanced at them with a quick nod before she looked at Vicki.

"Cherry told me Sheryl had some deal. This Patrick was involved. Sheryl was going to provide them or somehow help them with 'tiny machines, a project in Europe.' Cherry was involved in the Church fire, where I met up with Peter and saw Queen Anna. Cherry was a Black Robe, sex cult. It was after Peter and Carole disappeared, I wanted to find out if the Black Robes had something to do with it because..."

After a moment she felt all eyes on her.

"Because Peter had to kill one of them, their leader, to save a girl named Bonnie. Well, he clubbed the guy, he might've been alive before the roof fell on him," she locked eyes with Vicki's, "and one of your probes killed another Black Robe."

Vicki's head tipped side to side a couple of times and her voice was low.

"Yes."

Shaw held a quick, tight smile. Confirmed.

"Took me months to track Cherry down. I didn't know who or what Patrick was, except I knew he was well trained, ex-soldier, something. He and I almost... killed each other. But it wasn't an official investigation and no real justification for me to keep after them. But why are these nano... whatevers an issue?"

"Becausse they are deshigned to kill paeple, your paeple and my paeple."

Shaw felt like her mouth was going to freeze into a gape. She looked at Chris.

"Vicki," he said, she looked at him and her expression changed, Shaw saw the tip of that square tongue, "people breathe them in?"

"Yess."

"How would they know? If you just breathe them in? Like poison?"

"No. Radio ssignal. Be like stroke, bleed to death."

"Can you detect them without a microscope? Would a good magnifying glass work?"

"No. But if they are in a bunch," Anna said after a glance from Vicki, "some people can hear them. A buzzing sound."

Chris nodded and had a distant gaze before he looked at Anna then Vicki. "Buzzy buzzy," he said and both aliens looked at him, "Peter knew, didn't he."

Mel looked at him for a moment then at the aliens as well. "That's why you took him?"

"Yess," said Vicki, "he could hear them. Had not yet figured out WHAT they were but would have. He was ssmart."

"Vicki," Chris looked hard at her and Shaw swore the alien's expression was as much lust as anything else, "can they reproduce themselves? In the body? Or out?"

"You are right to share thiss one," Vicki said as she looked at Mel, "he is ssmart. And ssexy."

Mel beamed and again Shaw swore the horns glowed internally. Plastic Halloween horns, right? What? This whole scene was... couldn't be real. Time to wake up.

"No, drudge," Vicki's voice had tried to take on Mel's rasp, "we do... not yet have that. We have the dessign they used. But we do not know who on Earth has the ssame."

"Detective," Chris said, "they'd just let them float, too small to see. People breathe them in, get absorbed. Someone activates them and they'll rip you apart from inside. It would take lots to do real damage but if they just float around like dust or pollen you'd slowly absorb them until they got the signal. But they need a machine to create them. At least for now, it sounds."

"Indeed. He iss very, very ssmart," the alien offered along with another soft growl.

"We, well, scientists," he continued, "we've discussed such things. We're nowhere near being able to build them but nothing in theory says we couldn't. Vicki's folks, well, are a bit more advanced than we are. Theories we could use them like medicine, fix injuries. Like that movie, 'Fantastic Voyage.'"

"You built these?" Shaw's voice was hard.

"No, Detective, not 'we,'" Vicki put emphasis on the single word, "the same faction that destroyed our ssatellite and killed our Queen did. Paetor dishcovered them, we think that wass why they attacked. They are all dead like my friend Queen Anna and Paetor. He was to be my mate but tshikash femaless crashed the ssatellite. But your friend Sheryl---"

"She's not my friend," Shaw's voice wasn't much softer but her head spun at the revelations.

"She iss human. She recruited these terrorissts. They have some of these. Not enough to kill that many not even a thoushand. We usse them only for spying and have new blockss to prevent more killer oness. But if Sheryl or her paeple were given information on how to build them..."

She pointed at Mel then at Chris.

"Like thesse two, already posted our shecretss on your internet."

"Nothing about nanomachines on our padlet," Chris said, he'd kept it in his left hand tightly against his hip the entire discussion, "computers, chips, AI, fusion... No nanos."

"The firsst expedition did not have them," Vicki offered, "the technology was still prototypes when they left."

"But why tell US," Shaw drew her attention again, "we're just... a junior detective with no authority and two college kids with a bit of a reputation for crazy ideas. Well, a huge well-deserved reputation for crazy ideas. No slight intended."

"None taken," Mel rasped.

"The government's keeping it secret, or trying to, but they know what crashed. They've dug through it. Found bodies. And these two," Shaw continued and cocked her right arm to point a thumb at Mel and Chris, "told the world about your other satellites months ago. Why not land at the White House and knock on the front door?"

Vicki nodded, let out a slow exhale that to Shaw sounded like a sigh.

"We... would like to do thiss quietly. How do you ssay it daughter?"

Anna sighed. "Excuse us, we're from another planet and some of our rebels seem to have given human terrorists killer nanomachines. Could you be kind and help us prevent them from slaughtering people?"

"Not exactly 'take us to your leader,'" Mel added.

"Fair enough," Shaw said, "one last issue. We're here. You say they're in Europe. Cherry told me that's where the 'project' would be."

"My daughter can help you with money, maybe a European vacation would be fun," Vicki said, "also, we monitor your internet, television, more. Anna will help you get access."

"I went to Europe over spring break," Anna said and three heads nodded and their mouths opened slightly in recognition, "asked around what contacts we have. Couple slight leads but, well, my training was focused on how not to be noticed, not investigating criminals. And Bobby was good company but not much help."

"We can't go to Europe until after the quarter finishes," Mel said and Vicki nodded and shrugged.

"I do have some leave piled up," Shaw said, Vicki smiled at that.

"We have a couple of friendss in Europe, but they are not sho talented as you."

"Not like Jayne the Cat?" Mel's question but she looked at Anna.

"No," Vicki answered, "not... ones to chase terrorishts."

"Can you get me the data about whatever attacked your star?" Mel pointed at the padlet in Chris's hand, "Anna showed me on hers but ours won't let it connect to transfer. It is paranoid about you people but I need to study lots more."

"I will get it to you. And, ah, the Golden Criminalss," Vicki said roughly, "show me. I want to ssee."

Chris turned the padlet to face himself, tapped. He held up a finger and stepped backwards a few steps.

"Vicki, do you promise to not try to connect to it while I show you? It needs to hear you."

She spoke a quick sentence in the same language they'd heard from the van. Chris's padlet responded, in English, 'okay.' Chris held it up and showed Vicki the picture of the two aliens. Other than the golden eyes and paler skin they looked much like she did.

Anna had explained what little they knew about that couple's sabotage of the first expedition's starship to Mel and Chris, who'd passed it on to Shaw. She wondered if her assumption that Vicki's expression and stiff posture conveyed anger was correct. But then the alien softened.

"After what happened to us, I cannot hate them ass much ass I should," Vicki said slowly. The padlet went dark and Chris swung it back against his hip.

"It's humans, Earth," Chris said, "we're a bad influence."

"Not all of you," Vicki said, "we musst make a future. I know my daughter is nervouss, that we should go."

She looked back and exchanged a tight look with Anna, who nodded hard. The tall spy's expression turned to confusion as Vicki handed her padlet over.

"But," Vicki looked at Mel, "one lasst thing. I do not have much time on thiss lovely planet, I musst go back to ssit in endless meetingss."

She stepped forward and quickly threw her arms around Chris's neck and squeezed her body hard against him. She pulled his head down and kissed him on the mouth. Hard. His right arm went around her lower back and returned the embrace. She twisted slightly so she could rub the top of her left hip against his crotch. He shivered for a moment but held the kiss. She reached behind herself and encouraged his hand and he slid it over her ass and pressed it between her legs as she wrapped her right leg around him to offer an opening.

"MOM! What are you doing?"

"And here I thought my mother bursting in on me and Chris while we fucked was pretty extreme," Mel purred. Vicki broke the kiss but kept her left arm around Chris and that hip against his crotch before she turned sideways and stepped just far enough to allow her right hand to caress what was a suddenly obvious bulge.

"Ah, wow," Chris said, "that kiss... a shock."

"You noticed," Mel's voice was deep and raspy, Shaw and Anna stared open-mouthed, "do you need to leave before the morning, Vicki?"

"Mom," Anna was strident, "you can't..."

Vicki looked at her.

"Do not worry, daughter, I brought my bag. I am prepared. I have seen the videoss of these two."

Mel broke into a huge smile and Chris goosed Vicki which caused her to tighten her grip against his confined cock. Anna looked at Shaw and the policewoman detected the pleading in the tall young woman's face, but she simply shrugged.

"Mom... we can't..."

"We will have dinner," Vicki said, "we will arrive at sseven. I will bring my own food. We have food we can share but I did not bring any. We will bring beer and wine. Detective, pleashe come, I will not mind if you join. I think he can handle all of uss."

She quickly reached up and kissed Chris again before she separated from him and took her padlet from Anna and led the young woman toward the van. Suddenly she stopped and pointed her padlet at the trio and held it up. She turned it, they saw a photo of them with the vista of the valley. Laurel slid the door open and Vicki jumped in, turned and waved and the guard followed her in. Anna looked at them and shook her head before she walked past Hardy as she dug in her pocket for the keys. That male guard had barely pulled the passenger door closed before the tires spun for a moment in the damp, gravelly soil and the van jumped onto the pavement and turned and headed down the mountain with a slight squeal.

"Did that, any of that, really just happen?" Shaw said quietly as the van tore out of sight.

"I'm not sure," Mel quickly groped Chris's crotch and he exhaled, "this says it did. Terry didn't say anything about going out tonight, he might like a surprise visit. Well, a surprise besides a real alien showing up for dinner."

"I'm not on duty tonight..."

"Were you really at an orgy?" Chris asked her.

"Yeah, a few," she shrugged, tried to make it nonchalant as Mel snorted before she continued, "on that subject, we might want to discuss things... But. Vicki's story."

"You knew, know, those people?"

"Yes. Unfortunately it all holds together," she looked hard to the pair, "I sometimes wish that I'd gotten a call on my way to your place that Saturday. A standard everyday convenience store robbery. Or something. Anything. Or better yet, that a bunch of idiot thugs hadn't suddenly showed up in a restaurant to steal drugs. I'd have never met Dave and never met you two. Damn. I'd just be off doing my job happily and totally unaware of all of this."

Mel laughed.

"Yeah, if this one had just dragged me back to his place and fucked me there instead of raping me in public on the hill... woulda never seen that satellite coming down. Woulda just heard the news, believed it. But, really, you, all of us, were always going to end up here."

Mel stepped back and slipped her arm around Chris and he returned the gesture.

"Oh, how's that?"

"Peter. As soon as you decided to take him home that Halloween you were locked in. And that would've been when me and Chris didn't meet at the movie and he didn't end up in prison... From then we were all locked in."

Damn this girl, this woman. No. Demon. She IS a demon. Shaw nodded at the car.

Chris turned and Mel met him and they kissed quickly, licked their lips. Shaw walked around the car to the rear passenger door.

"It's a nice night," Chris said as the pair separated and Chris stepped to the driver's door as Mel licked her lips, "we'll get some stuff on the way home, do a BBQ. Ok for you Joyce?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good. It's a long drive home, you can tell us about these orgies."

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Sam

Sam took the near empty bag of briquettes from Chris as he created a hollow pile of them in the large barbecue that had been left at the house. They'd used it regularly before the winter had set in but this was the first time they'd rolled it out of the garage on an appropriately warm early spring night. Teresa hadn't told her WHY they were having a Wednesday night barbecue the first week of April but had been strangely insistent she attend.

She'd decided that hanging with Chris was the better choice when Mel had come downstairs in full demon, tail, black wings and bare skin under her black blazer and tiny black skirt with red pleats and black thigh-highs but no garters. She also had the relatively sedate six-inch heels from Halloween instead of the insane platforms from Chris's birthday party.

But she'd not been any more forthcoming.

Terry had returned sweaty from a hard run to discover the preparations. He'd just slipped into his room after a quick shower when Joyce Shaw had arrived.

"Get in there and help him get dressed," Mel had shooed Joyce into Terry's room. Despite their quick friendship the detective hadn't offered Sam useful information either so she'd finally decided to head outside and help Chris and leave this annoying bunch to their secrets and food prep in the kitchen.

Sam watched Chris dump the burning briquettes from the chimney. He handed the device to her and she set it on the large concrete square and dumped the last of the briquettes in and packed newspaper in the bottom. She glanced quickly and had a twinge of unhappiness when she noticed him not looking at her. She'd finally succumbed and bought an 'enhanced cleavage' bra like Mel wore, when she bothered, and a specially chosen tight tee with the deepest square cut she'd ever worn. The open flaps of her light jacket simply framed the view that she'd decided the surprise invitation warranted.

She looked as hot as she'd ever looked, well, in her own opinion at least, especially with jeans that were tighter than a second skin. But neither Teresa nor Mel had even noticed, much less leered, and even Joyce hadn't reacted.

She lit the newspaper and stood to finally catch Chris's eyes. He smiled softly and shuffled over to slide his arm across her shoulders and she put hers around his waist and snuggled in and he leaned and put his mouth near her ear.

"I'm glad you never dressed like this when we went out, Sam, I had enough trouble controlling myself," he kissed her cheek. She twisted around in front of him and reached up to his neck and he read her and leaned and their mouths met. She pushed her hip into his crotch and rubbed as their tongues slowly wrapped around each other. She felt him react immediately and smiled. She'd seen this cock in action and had 'helped' now and again.

But WHAT did she want NOW?

She backed off and lessened the pressure of their contact but didn't break it.

"Sorry you had to, Chris, I didn't... no one inside noticed..."

"C'mon, Sam, it's fine. Things today have been... weird. And they're going to get even... well, more."

She rotated slightly and slid her hand down his chest, he had a thin tee under a flannel shirt but no jacket. He huffed as her hand found his hard prick constrained in denim and did a slow downstroke against it and squeezed the head.

"At least someone here noticed me," she winked at him and started an upstroke, "my new clothes..."

"Are excellent," he said.

"What's going on tonight? No one in there will say anything." Sam spoke and looked at him with a combination of firmness and pleading. His mouth quirked, she snorted slightly, it was a tone she'd not used with him since she'd told him she was dumping him to be with Teresa. And now she stroked his very talented cock. A cock she'd denied entry eighteen months ago not from lack of want but from indecision before by fate he took her to racquetball.

And lost her.

"You came out here to pump me for information?"

"Uh, um," but his smile meant he didn't mind, or so she thought, then he leaned and kissed down her chest and used his left hand to cup her right breast. She shivered and squeezed his cock harder as he worked the barely hidden nipple clear and the combination of cool air and his warm tongue had it fully erect in an instant. He slid the hand across her stomach as his tongue worked and she shuffled her feet wider and moaned as he pressed between her legs. It was ridiculous that he immediately found her clit and had it angry with a few quick strokes.

"Maybe I just came out here to cum," she said hoarsely, knew it was a pale imitation to what the demon could do but neither Chris's tongue nor his fingers slowed. She used her left hand to press his head tighter against her chest and opened her legs wide and pumped her hips to encourage his fingers. Her stroking halted as her pussy soaked the panties she'd almost skipped wearing and she held Chris even tighter.

She didn't know how long they'd been there when she grunted and jerked her hips, Chris took her weight as her legs went rubbery with her hard and fast climax. She pushed him upright and wrapped him in a tight hug and put her cheek against his shoulder as the last waves in her crotch settled.

As rational thought returned she realized she still didn't know the trigger for this whole evening. She did know her underwear was soaked. She pressed her body against his clothed erection.

1...456789