Chronicles of a BBW Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over to where I was, she bent over at the waist, practically sticking her ass right in my face.

"Damn, Sexy, that's the best thing I have seen all day." I replied giving her ass a quick kiss.

"Oh really." She said setting down on the stool. "What about this?"

After a quick look over she shoulder to see that no one was coming she quickly hiked her skirt and spread her outer pussy lips to show me her clit. She then proceeded to slip two fingers in her wet hole. Quickly getting up she walked over and touch my lips with her juice soaked fingers.

"Hmm, tasty." I said. "Loved the show."

Picking out a pair of low-heeled white pumps she said. "Let's get out of here."

We paid for the shoes and headed towards the car, about half way to the car she let go of her shirt tails letting it fall partially open, giving me tantalizing glimpses of her Double D's. Just as we got to the car a gust of wind blew open her shirt, and much to my surprise she didn't try to cover herself.

I unlocked her side of the car and helped her in and then proceeded to walk around the car and get in myself. When I did, I found Betty setting there naked from the waist down, her new skirt in a pile in the floor. "Let's find someplace quiet." She said placing her hand on my crotch.

"What happened to the No Sex?"

"That was before I knew how turned on I would get." Betty replied as she started to undo the fly of my pants. "Can you drive while I suck you off?"

"I can try." I said as I started the car.

As I started to back out I felt Betty free my manhood from my pants and slowly start to stroke it. Then I felt her lick along the shaft of it, and nibble lightly on the head. I let out a groan of pleasure as I spotted an empty alley and pulled in to it. As I shut the car off she took my cock fully into her warm, wet mouth, sucking and licking like a champ. After a few more seconds of sucking she stopped and kissed me.

My hands reached beneath her blouse to tease her rock hard nipples, as she let out a sigh of pleasure. "Don't Move." She said as she quickly got out of her shirt and then out of the car. I started to get out of the car as she came around the front of the vehicle. Dressed in just shoes and fishnets. She then pushed me back down into the drivers seat and proceeded to continue to suck on my cock as I played with her lovely tits. Just as I was about to blow my load she stopped. She kissed me and then quickly turned around and mounted my cock. It easily slipping into her sopping wet pussy.

"My pussy's so hot baby." She said as she did so. 'So fucking hot baby, fuck me!" I responded by just grabbing her hips and thrusting deeper into her.

"Save you spunk for me Baby! I love spunk. I love it! Can't get enough of it baby. Save it for me please. I want to taste it and feel it on my tits!"

One of my hands reached around her and found her clit and started to play with it. This just sent her into new heights of pleasure as she leaned back towards me.

"Yes Babe, that's it. Make me cum babe, Make me cum!"

A few moments later she leans forward and really starts to bounce up and down on my cock. Her words becoming groans and moans of pleasure.

"I'm cuming baby! I'm cuming!" she said suddenly then lets out a small scream "Oh god! Oh God!" she then slowed down, still fucking me. "That was great Baby." She said leaning back against me again..

We kissed, as she rode be a bit more, then before I could say anything she quickly got off and was once again sucking on my cock and playing with my balls. It wasn't long before I shot my load all over her face and tits. As I sat there catching my breath she walked around and got back in the car, licking my cum off of her fingers. "Hmmm, good stuff Baby."

As I zip up my fly, I asked. "What now, Sexy?"

She looks at the clock built into the dash of the car. "I'd take you up for round two but I need to get the car back so Anita can go to work."

"Ok, maybe we can do round two at your place."

"Why don't we save that for next time." She said

"What about tomorrow night?" I asked

"Let me recover from today, Baby, and then we'll see." She said pulling a pen and a piece of paper out of her purse, her white panties falling out as well.

Picking them up I said, "These are mine."

"Go ahead and keep them, I don't think I'll be wearing them much any more." She said. "At least not when I am with you." She finished handing me a piece of paper with her cell, and work numbers on it.

I started the car and head back towards Wal-Mart, it wasn't very long before she realized that she was almost naked and started putting her clothes back on. She directed me to where he car was parked. I helped her put the few packages she had in the back of her car. She leaned over the open trunk and I came up and grinded my crotch into her ass.

"Sure you want to wait?" I asked playfully.

"I'd love to take you up on that, but I really have things to do."

"I understand, and I will be in touch." I said as slipped one hand under her blouse to play with her tit.

"You'd better be." She replied as she closed the trunk and got into the car.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss as she started the car.

"You don't want to disappoint the girls." She said flashing her tits at me one last time before driving off.

12