Chronicles of a BBW Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty had fastened enough of the jackets buttons so that it looked like she was wearing a low cut blouse beneath it, rather than nothing at all.

Carl, the head waiter, greeted me as we walked in. "Mister Oliver, so good to see you again, Sir. We have your table all ready for you, just this way."

"Come here often, I take it?" Betty asked.

"It has come in handy a time or two." I replied as we sat down at a corner booth, well away from the main traffic area. Betty sat with her back facing the main part of the restaurant, a solid floor to ceiling divider behind her, while I sat with my back to the wall. The lights where dim, but more than enough to read by. Carl took our drink order, much to my surprise we both ordered Cola's.

As we were looking over the menu's Betty asked me if I saw anything that I liked. I started to reply that I was thinking about getting a stake when I realized that she had undone a couple of buttons on the jacket. "I'll take those, and a side order of ass to go." I said with a smile.

"I'm sure you will."

"You surprised me tonight." I said.

"How so." She said trying to hide a smile.

"I don't know of many ladies that would allow their date to masturbate their room mate to orgasm. Let alone in a parking lot."

"She asked, and I said it was okay with me. I knew you'd enjoy it."

"You're right about that."

"I've never seen another woman have an orgasm before," Betty said. "Not live anyways"

"Did you like it?"

"Do you have to ask that," Betty said with a smile, "Hearing her moan like that just took me right to the edge. After that I knew I just had to either get fucked or fuck myself."

"I must admit, seeing you laying there humping my hand with Anita's panties in your mouth was hot."

"I figured you'd like that."

"So you have ever been with another woman?"

"No, I have thought about it, but that's as afar as it's gone, but after tasting her" Betty said leaving the rest of the sentence hanging there.

"That would be interesting to see." I said taking a drink of my coke. "What do you think about what she said earlier?"

"About her wanting your cock in her when she cums next time?"

"Yeah."

"It's fine with me. I'll share." Betty said with sly smile, "I least with her."

"So how was your week?' I asked

"Monday was great, Tuesday was a little on the odd side."

"How's that?'

"Well I got dressed and went to work like normal." She said. "And about 9 o'clock I get this long stemmed, red rose delivered. Thanking me for a wonderful Monday."

"Well, I did have a good time, and I wanted to thank you."

"I have never gotten flowers sent to me at work before. Ever. It caused quite a stir, let me tell you. "

"Then what happened?"

"Well, I got to thinking about you, and the stuff we did."

"And?" I prompted.

"Well, I wore panties to work on Tuesday. I mean I was going to work and all that. There I was setting at my desk, looking at the rose and thinking of how much fun we had had and decided, what the hell. So I took them off, right there in my cubical."

"Good for you."

"It gets better." She said. "I'm setting there, getting hotter by the minute. My cubicle is only open on one side, so I take and bunch my skirt up around my waist. So that my pussy is everything but showing. Sitting there trying to work, thinking of you and all the things we had done. I have a small fan, and I had moved it to the cool air was blowing up my skirt, and it was turning me on to the point were I said the hell with everything. So I just started playing with my pussy there at my desk. God, it felt so good. I mean it wasn't to the point where anyone would have noticed. Granted, I did have to bite my lip at times, but I hadn't gotten to the point where I lose control. I was setting there, working with one hand, with the other working my pussy when my boss comes in with a new stack of forms to me to file."

"Did he see anything?"

"My boss is a she, and I don't think I'd have a job if she had." Betty replied take a drink of her cola.

"Or you might have a new one." I said with a smile.

"Well anyway, after the close call. I try to settle down and get some filing done.

"But?"

"But I keep remembering the thrill I got when I was running around half naked. So I slipped into the restroom and took my bra off. I was so hot and bothered already I ended up masturbating right, there in the stall. I tried to keep it down, but god it was intense. I don't know if anyone heard me, but they could have. I'm sure some of the guys I worked with noticed my tits swinging under my blouse, but again if they did, they didn't say anything to me. I worked that way for the rest of the day."

"So did you make anymore trips to the bathroom?"

"No, but I did think about it." She replied "The day seemed to crawl by it seem that each minute took hours. I found myself thinking about how fun it would be to get out of my clothes. So as soon as I got in my car that skirt came off and my hands where playing with my pussy. I came again in no time flat."

"Did anyone see you?" I asked

"A couple of people came and left while I was busy, but I don't think they saw. Or if they did they didn't realize what I was doing. You should have seen Anita's face when she got home from work. She came in a just stood there in the door and stared."

"Why, what were you doing?"

"I was setting there completely nude, rehemming my skirts so they're all now really short. I also cut the sides in some of them like the skirt I'm wearing tonight. She kept watching me and asking me who I was." She said.

"Wednesday I didn't wear a bra or panties all day, and I went in wearing one of my new short skirts. One of my co-workers asked my what had gotten into me. I told her that I had a man in my life now. She said it showed, and that I looked good. I tell you it's been a boost to my ego. I have noticed that the guys seem to be watching me more. I was hard for me to keep my hands away from my pussy. But the new files were sort of a rush job so I was able to keep my kind busy. When I was putting some stuff into the filing cabinet I had to remind myself to put the files in the lower drawer like a lady. By time lunch rolled around I was so turned in went out to buy a dildo."

"Really?"

"I tried, but chickened out at the last minute." Betty explained. "But I did have lunch in my car without my skirt on, and rubbed one out as dessert."

"We'll we may have to swing by The Chelsea sometime and pick you up a set of toys." I replied.

"A set?" She asked.

"Of course, for the house, the car and office."

"You're awful!" She teased

"But you love it."

"What did you do to me?" She asked with a smile. "I used to be a nice quiet girl. Now I walk out to get the mail naked."

"You didn't!'

"I sure did." Betty said proudly "Yesterday, as soon as I got out of town I pulled over and stripped down. Only thing I had one was my hose, my shoes and smile. I pulled the car into the garage and then walked out and got the mail. My god, you should have seen the look on Anita's face when I walked in the house."

"I bet."

"The neighbors weren't home or they would have gotten an eye full!" Betty said as the waiter brought over our food.

Betty sat there with her arms cross so the waiter had no idea that she was almost topless.

As soon as the waiter left, she smiles and said. "Guess what I did today?"

"I have no idea."

"I drove to work without my skirt on, then when I got to work I walked across the parking garage. Still without my skirt on and with my blouse unbuttoned. I didn't get dressed until I got elevator. I then repeated the process on the way home, except I was completely naked by time I got here."

"You are getting brave." I commented.

"I didn't get dressed again till just before you arrived."

"What does Anita think of the new you?" I asked with a smile.

"She thinks I have lost my mind." Betty replied "Specially the last few nights, when I have sat around the house naked. Hell, last night she finally joined me."

"You should have called." I said, I then added, "I enjoyed her little strip tease earlier."

"That was all planned." Betty said

"It was?"

"Yeah, she volunteered to work a couple of hours tonight."

"So the whole nude ride to work was planed?"

"No, that was all spur of the moment. I really didn't expect Anita to play along like she did. You should have seen her face when I suggested that she get changed in the living room in front of you. Hell, I even talked to her into not wearing her bra when she met you at the door."

"I see I am going to have to watch you two." I said as the waiter showed up and asked if we needed refills for our drinks. My drink was fine but Betty needed a refill and she handed him her glass.

He had been gone a few seconds when Betty realized that she had just give the guy a really look at her tits. "I bet we get really good service now." She said as she saw him coming back with her drink. Again she just pretended nothing was wrong. I could tell the guy enjoyed the view by the smile on his face.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"You don't know the half of it." Betty said, "I'll probably leave a wet spot."

A waitress stopped by and asked if we need any for dessert, and I replied we just needed the check. She returned a few seconds later with it and we started to leave. As Betty got out of the booth she quickly lifted her skirt allowing me a glimpse at her dark pussy.

The guy that was running the register was the same one that had gotten Betty her drink. He smiled as I handed him the check with my credit card on it. He cashed us out while watching Betty as much as he could. I noticed that she seemed to be enjoying the extra attention.

"Here you go, Sir. Have a good night." He said to me. He then leaned over to Betty and said just low enough for the three of us to here him. "You have beautiful breasts, Ma'am."

Betty turned a bit red and thanked him. We had just gotten outside when she started to laugh. "I can't believe that I just did that, but god it was fun."

"And you got a free dinner out of it as well." I said handing her the check stub.

Looking at it, Betty, could see that her dinner had been comped out as free. "Well I'll be damned, that's never happened before."

"We'll you never flashed a waiter before either." I commented.

"So now what?" Betty asked as we walked towards the car.

"This." I said as I pulled her into my arms. As we kissed my hands undid the last few buttons on her jacket. Once it fell open, I reached inside and ran my hand over her breast. Betty let out a sigh of pleasure as I nuzzled her neck, and nibbled on her ear.

She pulled away from my embrace as she felt her skirt slide to her feet.

"I hope you didn't get that dirty." She said as she stepped out of it. Picking it up she brushed at some of the dirt that had found it's way on to it. Looking up at me Betty said, "Now that you've gotten me out of my skirt, what are you going to do."

"Well, first off," I said as I unlocked the car for her, "I really need to get some gas."

"You should have done that earlier." She said, "Unless you want me to pump it for you in the nude."

"Gee Sexy, that'd be great." I playfully teased as we drove

"You'd just love that, wouldn't you?" She asked as I pulled into a local mini mart.

I just smiled and shut off the car. By time I had gotten around to where the gas tank was located, Betty had already gotten out and grabbed the hose. "Which type?" She asked.

"Premium." I said.

"Bet you didn't think I'd do this?" She asked her jacket getting blown open by the light breeze.

"Maybe." I said, "but you're not nude."

"Okay, Smart ass." Betty replied as she took off her jacket and tossed it to me, I promptly tossed in into the car.

I stood there watching as she pumped the gas, all the time wiggling her sexy ass and wonderfully shaped tits at me. At one point she even ran her down to play with herself. After a couple of minutes the pump shut off. Betty then put the hose away and closed the fuel cap, bending over a good deal farther than needed to do so..

"Let's go." I said heading towards the entrance of the mini mart.

"Right behind you, Baby."

The clerk at the counter must have been all of 21 or so and nodded to me as I entered the store. He did a quick double take as he caught sight of Betty dressed in only her shoes. She smiled as she walked up to me.

"God, Baby, I feel so naughty." She said as I pulled two cokes from the cooler. "Damn that's cold!"

"Be a sweetie and grab some chips off that bottom shelf."

"These?" She asked bending over, giving the clerk a nice look at her ass.

"Not, those, the other ones."

"These, do it, Baby?" She asked, still giving the clerk a shot at her ass, but this time she had her legs spread a little wider and I am sure he could see her pussy.

"That will do nicely." I said taking the bag of chips.

I watched as Betty walked in front of me back to the counter, doing her best slutty walk. The clerk quickly busied himself behind the counter so we wouldn't notice that he had been staring at Betty's shapely form.

"Will this be all?" the guy asked, staring at Betty

"And the gas on pump 3." I told him.

He pushed a few button and gave me the total, all the time staring at Betty as much as he could.

"I know, I just can't seem to make her keep her clothes on." I said as I handed him my bankcard. "She's always taking them off whenever she gets the chance. It's a real pain."

"I. I'm sure it is." The man said as he swiped my card and handed it back to me. "All I need is your phone number... I mean your pin number."

I entered my pin number and he handed me the slip to sign, I quickly signed it and handed it back to him.

"Come back, anytime." The man said as we left the store.

"Wow, that was fun." Betty said as we drove away.

"Yes, that was." I agreed. "So now what, my naughty little slut?"

"I don't know but I am sure we'll think of something."

We drove for a few blocks, not really going anywhere, just driving when Betty said, "Turn in over there."

I turned where she indicated and soon found myself in a closed loading dock that was lit up about as bright as day. As we pulled to a stop Betty slipped into her skirt and jacket and got out of the car. Curious, I got out and followed her up the steps of the loading dock to find her setting on a short stack of shipping palettes. The top most one was cover with a large sheet of thick white plastic.

Betty was setting there demurely, with her jacket closed and her hand between her legs holding down her skirt. She looked up at me with her lovely dark eyes and asked, "Do you like cats?"

Taken a little off track by this question I said, "Yeah, I do, why?"

"Well then, do you want to play with my pussy?" She said leaning back on the palettes and lifting her skirt up.

"Thought you'd never ask." I said as I walked over and kissed her, one hand slipping inside her jacket to play with her lovely tits.

I kissed her on the neck and then bend down and kissed each of her nipples before kiss her belly button and moving lower to kiss her pubic mound. Now I could smell how excited Betty was. I knew she was already wet because what we had been doing all night. I continued to cover her outer lips with licks and kisses. With each one Betty's moans of pleasure seemed to get more intense. Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and pressed my face into her wet pussy.

"Oh God, Baby, That feels good." Betty moaned as my tongue caressed and probed every part of the inside of her pussy. I alternated back and forth between caressing and nibbling on her clit and delving deep into her inner core.

"I'm so hot Baby, Can you feel the heat baby!"

At times I had a finger inside her as well as my tongue. Betty's pussy was so warm and wet, as I continued to work my magic. I could feel Betty gripping my hair to keep me from moving my face as I licked her juices. I could tell by her moans that she was getting close to cumming when she suddenly pushed me away from her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me now, Baby!" Betty said in a voice filled with desire.

I stood up and before I had a chance Betty was quick at work undoing my pants and freeing my manhood from my boxers. Between the tastes and smell of Betty's pussy and her moans of pleasure, I was already for action. Betty stroked my cock a few times before leaning back on the palettes, her lovely cunt ready for a good loving.

Grabbing my shaft I playfully slapping Betty's pussy with the head of my cock a couple of times before rubbing it up and down her wet slit.

"Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me hard!" Betty said, well beyond caring if anyone heard her or not.

She whimpered a bit as I slid into her waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck, baby! That's what I want. I'm so fucking hot baby, fuck me!" She said as I slowly started to fuck her.

"Oh yes! Fuck! God yes!" She continued, "Faster, Baby, fuck me faster!"

I slowly started to fuck her faster as he moans and groans got louder. Her hips were matching my rhythm as I reached down and started to play with her clit.

"Save your spunk for me Baby! I love spunk. I love it! Can't get enough of it baby. Save it for me please." She said as she started pulling on her nipples.

"Oh God Baby," She moaned. "Oh, God, Baby! I'm cumming, Baby! I'm Cumming!" said moaned as she arched her back as the orgasm slammed into her body.

I slowly continued to fuck her as she rode out her orgasm. After a few moments she looked at me and said. "I want your spunk, Baby! Please give me your spunk!"

Betty then set up and pushed me away. She then hopped down from the palettes and reached down she stoked my man hood a couple of times before licking her juices off the shaft. She lightly played with my balls as she kissed and nibbled on the head of my cock. I just closed my eyes enjoying the feel and sounds of her cock sucking.

"You taste so good." Betty said as she rubbed the head of my cock along her cheek

I let out a groan of my own as she deep throated my cock. She did this a couple more times and I was about to cum myself when I heard my cell phone ring.

Betty continued to work my cock as she fished my phone out of my pants. She smiled when she saw the number. "It's Anita." She said handing it to me.

"Hello?"

"Dan? This is Anita, is Betty still with you? She's not answering her phone."

"Yeah." I said as Betty once again deep throated me, "but her mouth is full at the moment."

"Oh god, I'm Sorry!" Anita said, her embarrassment clearly showing in her voice.

"It's okay." I said, trying to suppress a groan of pleasure and only half succeeding.

"She's a good little cock sucker isn't she, Dan?" Anita asked.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Well tell her to leave some for me, because I am a good cock sucker myself." Anita teased. "Plus I got this tight, hot pussy here that needs more than just a finger in it."

"Oh really?" I said as Betty picked up the tempo her cock sucking.

"Oh yes, Dan. I want some of the big cock of yours too." Anita replied, "I'll even beg for it."

"Ahh." I replied as Betty deep throated me as she played with my balls.

"I'll let you get back to it, and when you get done could you come and get me?"

"Sure." I said

"See you soon." Anita said as she hung up.

I dropped my phone onto my pants as a gripped Betty's head and started to fuck her in the face. After a few moments I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot my load all over her face, some of it splashing on her glasses and hair.

"Damn, baby, I'm a mess." She said as I she took off her glasses.

"I think I have some paper towels in the trunk." I replied as I pulled up my pants.

Anita was waiting outside Woo's when we got there. "I hope I didn't kill the mood or anything." She said as she got in the back, sliding into the center of the back seat.