Chronicles of a BBW Hunter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were just about finished anyways." Betty said.

"So how was your night?" I asked.

"It started out great, but went downhill from there really fast." Anita replied, "What I wouldn't do to have a decent job and tell these shit heads where to go."

"Really?" I asked.

"I've been looking for weeks but so far nothing has come up. They all seem to be looking for the skinny blonde teenagers." She explained.

"What would you do for a job that pays $12 a hour and had a 40 hour work week, doing the basically the same job you're doing now?" I asked.

"Just about anything." Anita said, "But I doubt that I could find that kind of job in this town."

"All I have to do is make one phone call, and the job could be yours."

"Where at?" Anita asked

"The Ten Plus Club." I said, "I know the owner."

"You wouldn't be teasing me would you?" Anita asked.

"Nope, it's no joke, one phone call."

"Me, a topless waitress, not sure if I have the body for it." Anita said.

"Oh, believe me you do." I said.

"But I'm over 40 and a little on the heavy side." Anita said

"The Ten Plus Club changed hands just over a year ago and it now caters to a different clientele base." I explained, "You'd fit right in. All of the waitress's are over 30, and a most of them are of the BBW variety. If you need some time to think about it, I can give you a few days."

"At $12 a hour. What about tips?"

"Plus tips." I said, "And other perks once your there 90 days."

"What the catch?" Anita asked. "Or are you doing this because your seeing Betty?"

"I didn't think you'd work at a topless bar." Betty said

"Actually, I have always wanted to try it out, but never got the chance.""Really?" I asked.

"Really. Because Dan, if I have to fuck you to get this job. Then come and get it." Anita said as she flipped her dress open and spread her legs.

Betty laughed and said. "But we're still in the parking lot."

"So?" Anita asked, "I want this damn job!" she continued still not covering herself. "If I even have to be your sex slave, then so be it. Hell, I'll even throw Betty in. Give me this job and we'll be your sex slaves for as long as I work there."

"Anita!" Betty said with a smile

"Well Betty? What about it?" I askd.

"Are you sure Anita? What if you don't like the job?"

"Can it be any worse that here?" Anita said waving her hand at Woo's

"I guess not." Betty agreed, "You sure you can get her this job?"

"All I have to is make a call." I replied.

"If your sure?" Betty asked

"Look at it this way. I need the money, Dan's a nice looking guy and we both know we have been running a little thin with men in our lives. So if we have to share one and agree to do his bidding, is that so bad?" Anita said.

"What the hell, if you can get her this job." Betty said, "I'm halfway there already. I mean just look at my outfit, or rather the lack of one." Betty said with a laugh

"Done." I said as I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the Ten Plus Club.

I talked to the night manager for a few moments before handing the phone to Anita. After a few more minutes of talking she ended the call and handed me back the phone. "I start Monday night." Anita said as she handed me back the phone.

"So now what?" Betty asked.

"Yeah what's next on your list of things for us to do?" Anita asked. "Because you can still have me if you want."

"While that is a very tempting offer, one that I am sure will be a whole lot of fun collecting on. " I agreed. "I have something much more shocking and devilish in mind."

"Like what?" Betty asked.

"Your uniform belongs to Woo's right?"

"Yeah, I have to turn in back in when I quit." Anita said, then after a few seconds she said, "You don't mean."

"Yes, I do." I said, "I want you to go in there, strip off your uniform and quit."

"Charlie will shit himself." Betty said with a laugh.

"And he's the closing Manager tonight." Anita said, "He's been wanting me ever since his father-in-law let him take over. It was that little bastard that sent me home early tonight. All because I turned him down for a lift home."

"Well then, shall we go?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" Anita said as she covered herself back up and got out of the car.

"First things first." I said as I pulled Anita to me and kissed her, running my hands over her body as I did so.

"Damn." Anita swore as we broke the kiss, "You'd better stop that, Or you'll have to finish what you start."

"Oh, I intend to."

The three of us walked back into Woo's; it wasn't that busy even for a Friday night, the early rush had come and gone, and the late rush hadn't started yet. There were several people present, but a lot of the tables were empty. The restaurant was well lit as most buffet style restaurants are. The check out counter was near the door so that people could pay on their way out, it also was handy so that Anita wouldn't have to walk that far to be out of the building after confronting her boss.

Anita turned and looked at me and said, "Got to get used to people seeing me topless anyways." She then walked up to the counter.

Charlie Zhang was a 30 something Chinese man that always reminded me of a sleazy Chinese thug in a Jackie Chan movie. He was working the checkout counter when Anita walked up.

"Forget something did you, or did you decide that you'd take me up on my offer?" he said with a leer in his voice.

"Well, you know, Charlie, I have been giving that some thought." Anita said as she reached up and undone a few of the snaps holding her dress closed.

"You have?"

"Have you ever been with a black lady?" She purred.

"No." Zhang replied

Anita looked over at where Betty and I stood for a second before turning back to Zhang. "You like these?" She said opening her blouse.

While we couldn't see what she was offering Zhang, we could tell by the fact that he was now intently staring at her chest what he was seeing.

"Oh Yes." He replied still staring at her chest.

Anita gave Zhang a smile that would have raised the dead, and proceeded to step back and turn around. Grabbing the hem of her dress on each side she slowly slide it up while wiggling her hips, until most of her ass was uncovered. "Like that Charlie?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

Several of the patrons of the restaurant had spotted Anita's little impromptu floor show and were now starting to stare as Anita turned back around to face Zhang. Her hand quickly undoing the snaps on her dress before holding it open so he could see everything.

She then arched her back, sticking her tits out so Charlie could get a better look and slid the dress off her shoulders and into a pile behind her. She then slowly turned around and bent over at the waist. Her legs were spread at least shoulder width, if not a bit more as she reached for her dress, she then looked back through her legs at Charlie and licked her lips.

As she turned back around to face him I swore I heard more that one plate crash to the floor as she wadded up her dress and threw it at him.

"I Quit!" She shouted.

"You go girl!" Someone shouted from behind her.

Standing there in just her shoes, she then placed her hands on her shapely hips and said. "Take a good long look, Charlie, 'cause that is all you are ever going to get."

Charlie looked like he was about to have a stroke, his mouth hung open and his eye bugged out a bit in pure shock at the site of Anita's nude body. Several of the customers and a couple of the crew all whistled and applauded her as she stood there. Anita then turned and walked out of the restaurant with Betty and I close behind her.

We were all laughing when we piled back into my BMW.

"God! Did you see his face," Anita said, "I though he was going to pass out."

"They'll be talking about this night for years to come," Betty said.

"Welcome to the exhibitionist club." I replied as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Oh my god!" Anita exclaimed, "I just realized I don't have anything to wear! Unless I can have my panties back?"

"No can do, A bet's a bet, besides you look damn fine to me," I replied with a smile, "So where do my sexy little exhibitionists want to go?" I asked

"I'd really like to go home and get some clothes." Replied Anita.

"What and spoil my view?"

"I could loan her my jacket till we got home." Betty said

"And now you're trying to spoil my view. I should make you strip down to nothing as well." I said laughing.

"Fine! I will." Betty said with a smile as she took off her skirt and jacket.

Anita leaned forward between the seats as we pulled to a traffic light. "So now what? And where?"

"Hmm, you Ladies have any ideas?"

"We could always go home and fuck you silly." Anita said.

"Oh yeah, we could do that." Betty agreed

"Not just yet Ladies." I said as I pulled away from the light. "After all the night is young, and you are naked."