Chronicles of a Kajira Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kieke couldn't hide her hurt when he walked in with Larl in his arms. "Master! No, please, not in here?"

"Do NOT try My patience, kieke. you'll find yourself in the kennels."

Turok laid Larl down on his bed and covered her. He talked to her soothingly, rubbing her arm. "larl, wake girl. Are you ok?"

Larl had been wary of moving through the tavern. She had opened her eyes a couple of times in some dreamlike state and seen the walls move; she felt the sensation of the stairs. Now she became aware of Turok's voice luring her from her blissful slumber. Where was Dane?

"Master Turok?"

His hand brushed her cheek softly, "The physician is on her way."

The door opened and Trev stepped in, taking in the scene. "Is she ok?"

"I haven't a clue, the physician is not hear yet. What were You thinking?" He turned to Trev and walked him out into the hallway. The men's voices carried into the room where Larl rested alone with Kieke.

"I warned You about Him. He's a brute. Do You not remember what happened to solee?"

"I am quite aware of what happened then, and He was younger then. I had hoped He had aged?" Trev was calm with Turok, understanding his contempt for the young Dane.

"You HOPED?!"

"Watch it Turok. I won't have this argument in My home. You show too much favor to larl. Perhaps You should have spent Your own money on the slut. she will be fine, all in the life of a kajira."

A soft voice rose up, "Is the girl in here?"

"Yes, Lady Sara. Please see to her." Trev pushed open the door for the woman and then finished his thought with Turok. "Give her the rest she needs. I will hear nothing further of this." He turned his back on the angry Tavern Operator and strode off.

In the room the woman looked over larl, applied salve to her sores and bruises, opening her legs and checking her over.

"larl, open up and swallow this medicine. It should speed the healing, girl."

Larl was obedient and drank the vial of thick liquid. The physician stood up and smiled at Kieke who had been watching quietly, so angered that this girl had spoiled her moment with her master and now seemed to be taking up residence in her bed.

Turok entered and spoke with the lady, "How bad is it?"

"I've seen worse. she will need at least a hand. Apply this salve twice daily. It will help with the swelling and soreness."

"Thank You."

The door shut and he was alone with the two girls. He turned to Kieke, "get that look off your face girl. you know well your place with Me."

Kieke just nodded silently.

"I would like her to stay here for the next couple of nights. We won't have any problems, correct girl?"

"no Master. no problems from this one."

"Good then. Now go fetch some gruel for both of you."

Kieke rose and hurried off, not really wanting to leave him alone there with Larl, but not necessarily wanting to sit in there with her either.

Turok turned his attention to Larl, "I am sorry this happened girl. I assure you it won't happen again."

Larl was confused, other than her bruises she enjoyed being in the alcove with Dane. "Master Turok, larl is not upset with her time spent with Master Dane, quite the opposite actually. He thrilled this girl."

His eyes burned and his face showed the confusion he felt. "What? But He hurt you, girl."

She chuckled softly, "Well, there is a fine line between pleasure and pain when it comes to sexual desires, Master Turok."

He hated hearing that from her; he hated knowing that she enjoyed what Dane had done to her. "If you were His girl, then it would have been fine, but a Man should not use someone else's property in such a way. I wouldn't have treated His tarn in the same manner."

Larl giggled at the analogy, "girl should hope not."

He didn't get to scold her at the joke; Kieke entered with the gruel and knelt at the mattress.

"Eat girls. I will return shortly." He left the two alone in silence.

Larl sat up and ate her gruel, stealing quick glances at Kieke.

It was Kieke that spoke first, "He loves me you know."

"Aye."

"you mean nothing to Him, He simply needed to try out the new kajira. To make sure you were suitable for the tavern." Kieke's words were cold and sharp.

Larl met her with and emotionless, "aye."

"Men love only one, but They feel the need to press Their dominance, show Their position in life by using other women. It makes Them feel strong."

Larl looked at her in shock. Where would she get the nerve, the idea of such a thing? "you're a barbarian, a captive from earth?"

"So?" Kieke shot back angrily.

"A true Gorean woman would never think such a thing. Men ARE strong, They DO dominate, and it is our POSITION in life to serve Them. I can't believe you would utter such words, even to another kajira." Larl was glad she was born here, that she knew her life's mission.

They continued to eat in silence, suddenly Larl knew why Turok was drawn to her. Though Kieke may be favored, great in the furs, and even loved; she would never have a true Gorean heart or fire. Turok desired that. She also knew why Kieke despised her so, for the very same reason.

The girls had finished their meals when Turok reentered. He sent Kieke off to tend to chores why he sat at his desk and looked over scrolls. Larl lay in bed silent; smiling to herself thinking of the night before.

Turok hadn't really been studying his business reports; he had been watching Larl. He was surprised to learn she had enjoyed last night. She seemed terribly foreign to him now. Not that he hadn't been forceful with her himself, but he hadn't thought a young woman, so new to her body would have found pleasure in such ravenous sex. Even Kieke would shy away when he got too forceful. And that was it, the difference between an earthen captive and a bred kajira. That would be the one thing that would pull him to Larl.

He saw her smiling, "are you thinking of last night, girl?"

She bit her bottom lip, unsure what to say.

He shook his head, "It's ok, larl. I am actually glad your fire wasn't smothered. I would hate for one night to change what I saw in you."

He stood from his desk and made his way to her. She sat up and moved over to make room for him, her eyes following his every move. As he sat on the edge of the bed he traced her jaw with a single finger frowning as he saw the bruises on her neck. He wondered if Dane choked her on purpose or simply had grasped her too tightly. He heard her sigh at his touch and suddenly she seemed to be the Larl he remembered.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, her taste now familiar to him, so sweet. He pulled her to him and held her bare body close to his, the kiss deep and passionate. Kieke had become comfortable with him, and he with her. The bond and love was strong, but the fire was smaller in her. Larl was a raging inferno and she could ignite his own like no other. He wanted her and he reminded himself of her condition. He pushed her away.

"It's ok Master Turok. This girl doesn't hurt."

"No, you must heal. Rest girl." He left the room quickly.

12