Chronicles of Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

Before continuing, I brought the lotion to my nose and it did smell like strawberries, so I tasted it. It wasn't exactly like eating a strawberry, but the taste was very strawberry-like and not entirely unpleasant, either. Replenishing the supply on my hands, I started down her chest, working around the sides of her boobs. I deliberately avoided her nipples, attempting to get some payback for her teasing. As I worked around the edges of her now totally enflamed, bright pink, nipples Joni's eyes flickered open and she watched me. I bent and licked just the tip of a nipple, she thrust her chest at me, and I avoided more contact, grinning at her. She put on an exaggerated pout, settled back down, and closed her eyes again. I worked down to the bottom of her breasts and spent long minutes there.

(The bottom of a woman's breast has always drawn my attention because you rarely see the bottom accidentally. If you're seeing it, it's because she wants you to see her naked body, I love that thought.)

I worked my way down to her taut cheerleader's belly. I could feel the hard smooth muscles under her soft, smooth skin, evidence of her hard work. Her body was a thrill to behold; the athletic tone, yet a feminine softness. Sitting back for a moment, I just took it in, the fair, freckled skin of a true redhead, the muscle tone of an athlete and the awesome tits of a truly hot woman. My cock had been hard before I sat back, but the vision in front of me made it throb with desire.

I bent forward once again, this time to plant small kisses on her belly where I could smell her excitement and up the bottom of her breasts, stopping short of her nipples, once again drawing moan of protest. This time, though, when I sat up I threw my leg over her, straddling her hips, my cock resting on top of her pussy, separated by only our bathing suits. I then proceeded to coat a nipple with the lotion. I really didn't want her to get burned. Slowly, I worked the lotion into the first nipple, squeezing and pulling. Joni started squirming and making noises of approval and desire. I changed nipples and before I worked the lotion in, I sat forward and took the nipple between my lips, sucking it and licking it and nipping at it with my teeth.

Joni's hand found the back of my head and gently held me in place, encouraging me to continue. Suckling on the right one with greedy lips, I found the left one with my lotion covered fingers. Sucking the right and twirling the left simultaneously was having a further effect on Joni. Her hips, which to this point had been squirming aimlessly, took on a decidedly different rhythm. She was bucking her pussy up and down my cock in long strokes, pausing to grind her clit into the hard bar that was my dick before resuming. She pulled my head away from her tits and into a long kiss, her tongue thrusting deeply into my mouth. She pushed my head away far enough to pepper my face with kisses before pushing me down towards her tits once again. I started to pause at her tits, but the pressure from her hands did not lessen, instead she was insistently pushing me further. Again, I tried to pause at her stomach and still she did not relent. I started kissing as I went and she giggled as I kissed her belly button.

When I reached the top of her bikini panties with my lips, she stopped pushing but kept her hands on my head. I kissed and licked around the edges of the panties until I reached the side, finding that the panties were held together by ties. I hadn't noticed that before. I licked and kissed down the outside of her hip until I was able to get one end of the string into my mouth, then I quickly pulled back and untied the bow. Joni gasped, but did not stop me as I repeated the kissing and licking to the other hip, untying that bow upon arrival.

This was the moment of truth; did she really want what was coming next or was this just prolonged teasing? Not hesitating I bit down on the waistband and pulled the panties down. Joni did not resist my movement as her surprisingly darker red pubic hair was revealed to me. She had obviously trimmed the hair to accommodate her bikini, but otherwise it was wild and natural. Joni released my head just long enough to raise her hips and completely remove her garment, leaving her completely and beautifully nude.

"My god, Joni," I whispered, "Your body is more beautiful than I ever imagined!" That obviously embarrassed her because the most delicious flush came down her body from her head and seemingly finished at her toes.

I resumed my exploration by kissing down her belly to the top of her mound. Her hips rose slightly to meet me, seeking the contact that I was about to deny. I slid around to the side of her pussy, her legs parting for me and a moan of disappointment escaping from her lips. I slid my hands under her butt, gripping her small cheeks firmly yet gently. I continued down the inside of her thigh all the way to her knee, trailing my tongue and kisses along the way.

As I changed sides, I moved my thumbs closer together and slipped into her crack, pulling her cheeks apart. As I worked my way up the inside of the other thigh, she planted her feet flat on the ground and raised her hips to meet me. I looked up and saw her emerald green eyes watching me closely. I smiled enough to allow her to see the amusement in my eyes and then continued my journey. As I drew close to her pussy, I could feel the muscles in her ass tense with anticipation. Once again, I passed by, just grazing the top of her mound. Her moan was fiercer this time as her frustration, disappointment and desire were building. I kissed up to her navel and the moan turned into a whine as I was going the wrong way. I continued up and found her nipples to be fully erect and like rubies on her breasts. Swirling my tongue around one and then the other, I slipped my thumbs deeper into her crack and found her little rosebud. I gently massaged it and was rewarded with a sigh.

I finished with my assault on her boobs and started back down to her pussy. She was obviously becoming quite excited as my thumbs were beginning to be bathed in Joni's essence. I worked my way down until I was at her entrance. She had, again, raised her hips, but, again, I was staying clear. Then I dipped my head and touched my tongue to the edge of her drooling lips. She was not going to be denied this time as she jammed her pussy into my face. She also grabbed my head and held me there as I started to lap at her delicate lips. My nose was bumping her clit as I moved, licking and sucking. Every time I moved and my nose bumped it, she jumped like she had been shocked. She left her hands in place but she was no longer pulling my head into her cunt. She relaxed and lowered herself to the blanket and I followed her down. I moved so that I was sucking on the top of her slit while flicking her clit with my tongue. I pulled my hands from under her and inserted my thumb deeply within her pussy and she squealed her approval. I rotated and fucked my thumb in and out of her roiling, hot pussy and kept the pressure on her clit with my tongue. She grabbed my ears and was pulling at them like she wanted my head inside her pussy. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my thumb and I knew she was close to cumming. I rotated my hand and slipped my finger back between her cheeks and found her rosebud once again. I crooked my finger a little and slid in to the first joint. I squeezed my thumb and finger together and then nipped at her clit with my teeth.

The onrushing orgasm took her and she squeaked that she was cumming. (I was grateful that she wasn't noisier because that could have been a problem out in the open, especially on the lake.) I didn't let up; in fact, I increased my efforts to produce a prolonged and memorable orgasm. I must have been successful because Joni's breathing became irregular and she started weakly pushing at my head. She continued to push, but I could still feel the pulsing in her pussy as the orgasm slowly abated.

Finally she weakly said, "Chris, no more, please no more."

I pulled my face away and looked down at her gaping pussy. The blood rushing to the area had enflamed her lips to the point they were bright red, her delicate lips engorged. As I looked up her body, I saw that she was covered in sweat and when I got to her face, she was smiling.

"Come here," she whispered.

I crawled up and lay down beside her, gazing into her tired eyes. "I'm pretty sure I know where you learned that and some day I'm going to thank her. Wow!"

"Joni," I started.

"Don't worry Studley," she said softly, reaching up to touch my face, "I'm not going to embarrass her and blab your secret." She smiled, "Besides, if I do that, I might be deprived of your talented tongue and there's no way I'm going to risk that. Could you just hold me for now?"

I slipped my arm under her head and pulled her close to me. As we came together, she noticed that I was still completely dressed.

"OK, this just isn't right!" she exclaimed. "I want your naked body next to mine, right now!"

Not one to disobey a lady, especially a naked one, I stood and quickly stripped off my bathing suit and tee shirt. Joni had propped herself up on her elbows and watched my striptease with interest.

"Nice, very nice." She said. It was my turn to blush and she laughed. Like I said, her laugh was very sexy and my dick bobbed in response when she started laughing.

"Come here, Studley," she said in a throaty whisper, "hold me for a while and then I'm going to turn you inside out!"

I lay back down and scooted up next to her. "Aaah, that's better," she cooed, "I like skin to skin."

We just lay there, with Joni on her back and me on my side, right arm under her neck, snuggled together. We were now fully in the shade and there was a nice breeze, so it was very comfortable. Joni lay there looking up at the deep blue, summer sky with a few, wispy clouds with a small smile on her face. I watched her face for a few minutes and then I again had to play with the new toys that were in front of me. I started kissing her cheek and moved down to nuzzle her ear. She giggled and murmured that it tickled but did nothing to check my advances.

I drew lazy circles on her stomach, drawing close to her pussy and breasts, but not really touching anything important. I moved down to kiss the hollow at the base of her throat and then up to her chin, cheeks and eyes as she closed them to accept my attention. My hand wandered up and started circling her breast, again not venturing close to the nipple that was so erect I could see it straining. Joni was purring deep in her throat, obviously content and soaking up my attention. I finally arrived at her lips and placed a small tender kiss there. Her eyes fluttered open and a small smile played at the corners of her eyes and mouth. Her hand rose to the back of my head and pulled me down into a kiss that was filled with passion and desire. The tip of her tongue touched my lips and when I parted them, her tongue darted away.

My eyes opened in surprise and her eyes twinkled in wicked delight. She then gently touched the tip of her tongue to mine, more of a caress than a probe. We lightly dueled with our tongues as my fingers found her rigid nipple. A small growl of approval escaped from her throat and her eyes closed again. I flattened my hand and ran the palm lightly over the tip of the nipple in a circular motion, barely making contact. Again, she groaned in approval before thrusting her breast fully into my hand. The warmth and smoothness of her breast filled my hand and made my dick throb again. My involuntary response was to thrust my hips, consequently pressing my erection into Joni's hip.

Her eyes opened and she pulled back from the kiss. "Are we getting a little impatient?"

Embarrassed for the thrust, I blushed and she lightly laughed. "Yes, but, no," I said, "I like this, this is nice. I like the touching and the kissing. The thrust was a little involuntary, I'm sorry about that. If you want to kiss and cuddle some more, that'll be nice."

"Wow, Chris, I've never had a guy act like you. They're all like 'Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am, What's to Eat?' Joni said. "Is this one of the things you learned?"

I blushed again, not answering.

She smiled, "I know, nary a word. That's cool, but, I think you deserve a reward for performance and patience."

With that, she pushed me over on my back, slipped her leg over me and sat up, ending up sitting on my stomach. I could feel her continuing excitement from the wetness pooling in my belly button. She started rubbing her pussy back and forth on my stomach, spreading her wetness. Every down stroke brought her closer to the head of my dick; soon she was close enough that I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy on my throbbing member. I started getting worried about penetration without protection.

"Uhhh, Joni?" I said, "Don't you think I should grab something...."

"Shhh" she interrupted me, "there's nothing you need, I'm on the pill."

Coinciding with the word pill, her pussy met the head of my cock for the first time. My God, she was so hot and so, soooo wet. Every stroke from that point forward brought my cock deeper into her pussy and her incredible heat. We slid together like we were made for each other. Finally, she had impaled herself completely and sat up, squeezing my cock with her cheerleader's muscles.

"Mmmmm, Chris; that feels good!" Joni moaned.

"Oh yeah!" I agreed and reached up to cup her breasts.

Joni sat there working my dick with her cunt muscles. She started moving on me slowly, pulling herself up until the head of my dick was the only thing being squeezed by her well-trained muscles. She suspended herself there for a moment before beginning a slow, torturous, descent down to the base of my throbbing meat. Once there, she leaned forward to kiss me, her breasts hanging down in front of my eyes as she bent to me. While she was kissing me, her hands stole down to my hips and she pressed just inside the hipbones.

I didn't know then, I don't know now what's there, if anything, to produce that feeling, but my god, it felt like she had reached in and squeezed my dick from the inside. My hips bounced off the ground and I drove into her as deeply as I could. Not breaking our kiss, I rolled her over and her legs went around my back. I slammed into her, going from sweet lovemaking to animal fucking in a heartbeat. She kept her thumbs on those points and I was in frenzy, fucking her as hard as I could. I pulled from the kiss and her eyes were closed and she started throwing her head from side to side, as I pounded her mercilessly. She was flushed and she started to moan and then whimper that she was going to come again. She didn't ask me to come with her, she just dug her thumbs deeper and my body responded on its own. My cock started spewing into her as we thrashed around and suddenly she flipped us over again so that she was on top. She was smashing her pelvic bone into mine over and over and she started shaking all over and then collapsed into my arms. I slipped my arms around her and held her tightly while she came down. I was kissing her head and shoulders and caressing her back.

She sat up and looked at me with a shaky smile. "Wow, Chris; that was something."

I pulsed my still rock hard cock (Man, to be 18 again.) in her still quivering pussy and her eyes widened. "Yeah, it was." Rolling her over on her back once again, I rotated my hips so that my dick was writhing inside her. "But, even though I came, we're not done quite yet. I want to make love to you."

I leaned down and kissed her and as we kissed, I gently thrust into her. We kissed and looked into each other's eyes as I slowly pumped in and out. It was not the frenzied coupling from earlier, it was gentle and sweet. I tried to be slow and loving, as I kissed her, she kissed me and we held hands and soon she whispered that she was going to come again. I continued to rock into her as her skin, once again, flushed from her hair down. As I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, I followed her into orgasm and we finished together. I slipped off to her side and lay snugly beside her, mimicking our earlier position, except that we were now holding hands.

Joni started giggling. "Chris?"

"Yeah, Joni, what's so funny?" I lazily answered.

"You know how earlier I said that guys I've been with were like 'Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am, What's to Eat?'?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Wham, Bam, Thank You, Chris, I'm thirsty and I'm starving, can we eat?" She said with another giggle.

I started laughing and said sure. I got up and pulled my bathing suit on and dragged the cooler closer to us. Neither of us had opened our sodas, so I put them back and got cold ones out. I pulled out the ham and Swiss cheese with lettuce on rye that she had made and handed them to her. While I was doing all that, she put her bikini back on and when I noticed it back on I made a disappointed face and she laughed and slugged me. She pulled out the stuff and fixed our plates and we settled in to eat a nice picnic lunch. When Joni's hands weren't busy with food, she rested one of them on my thigh, almost possessively. We finished our sandwiches and chips and she got back into the bag and got out some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

I looked at her and said, "You've got to be kidding me! We were here fooling around and there were fresh chocolate chip cookies in here? Man, I can't believe it!"

At first, her surprise at my statement was tinged with hurt feelings and then she realized I was fucking with her and her eyes narrowed. She slugged me and then threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"I'm sorry Chris." She said, looking me intently in the eyes.

"For what?" I asked, surprised. "This is one of the best days of my life."

"For largely ignoring you since you and your Mom moved here." She said. "I didn't take the time to get to know you and if I'd have known how nice of a guy you are and that you share my sense of humor, I wouldn't have wasted my time with the rest of those jerks all through high school. We could have spent more time together. If I had bothered to get to know you and we had been together before today, maybe you wouldn't have been in such a hurry to join the Navy. Now you're going to leave and I have this feeling that whatever time we spend together over the next two weeks is going to be the only time we'll ever spend together and I'm really, truly sorry."

I smiled, "Joni you're probably right. I'm joining the Navy to see the world. You're going to Marquette, will be the best cheerleader they've ever had, and have your choice of smart college guys. There's not much chance of this being anything but a couple of weeks of friendship and, I hope, REALLY good buddy sex."

She slugged me, kissed me, and dropped her hand to my crotch, squeezing my flaccid dick. "OK, that's it then. We can be emotional, but, we're just going to enjoy this for what it is going to be..... lots and lots of REALLY good buddy sex."

I hadn't really looked at anything but Joni the whole time we'd been on the island and about then I realized that it was getting late in the afternoon. "Joni? Do you want to hang out here for a while or is there something else that you want to do?"

"As much as I want to stay out here with you for the next two weeks, I've got a commitment with Sara for the next three days as counselors at a cheerleading camp." Joni said. "I've got to get ready and Sara is spending the night. So, if you don't mind, I've got to go home. Then, if you want, pick me up about seven on Thursday and we'll see what we want to do from there. OK?"

"OK," I answered.

We got everything picked up and loaded back into the bags, cooler and then the boat. We took the same ride as we had earlier in the day, just in reverse, Joni sitting against the gunwale, facing me and sort of flashing me. I took her home and continued to be the gentleman, running around the car and opening her door. I carried her bags to the door and she kissed me, whispering that she'd had a good time and she looked forward to seeing me Thursday.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers