Chronicles of Chris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was absolutely stunning. I think I was drooling and I know I looked like a moron, standing there with a stunned expression on my face and a hard-on poking out of the front of my shorts.

Joni giggled, "I guess you like this?"

I nodded dumbly and her giggle turned into a laugh. I had started to get accustomed to the giggle and laugh at my expense and I was neither embarrassed nor angered by Joni's amusement.

As I nodded she said, "Are you starting to regret your Navy decision?"

My nod became more vigorous as she advanced on me, stopping just short and her nipples grazing my chest. "Good! I'm glad I'm having a positive effect on you!"

She reached out and grasped the hem of my tee-shirt and, indicating that I should raise my arms, pulled it over my head and tossed it on the bed. Then she slipped her fingers under the waistband of the shorts and slid them to the floor and I stepped out of them. Standing back up, she drew me into a sweet kiss and exerting some pressure started pushing me back towards the bed until I had no more room, my legs against the bed. She withdrew from the kiss and playfully pushed me back onto the bed. I flopped back onto the bed making sounds of indignation from being pushed, all while laughing.

Joni crawled on top of me and kissed me again and indicated that I should move further up on the bed. I complied and then she kissed me once more before sliding down my body; the silky material feeling sexy as it slid across my skin. I felt the panties glide past my throbbing meat and moaned in desire and disappointment as she didn't stop. Then her smooth, warm stomach was on my cock and my disappointment was short lived, but reasserted itself as she kept going.

Once again, I felt the silky smooth material on my member as her tits passed by. Finally, she stopped and I belatedly realized what might be happening. I felt her hot breath on my cock as her mouth approached and then an agonizing pause as I anticipated soft, warm lips meeting my pulsing rod. Instead, I felt her go past and her cheek brushed the side of my cock. The soft lips, instead of finding the mushroom head found my stomach.

I nearly howled in frustration and disappointment. Joni giggled a little, deep in her throat, as she worked her way up to my nipple. Her tongue swirled around before she gently bit down on it. My hips jerked in response to the sharp, quick flash of pain. Kissing across my chest, she repeated the swirl and bite on the other nipple, eliciting the same response. She came up and briefly kissed me on the lips before working her way down to my cock. She had gently clasped her hand around it and was holding it out of her way as she kissed my hips and down to the inside of my thighs.

She worked her way back up, started by kissing my balls, and then, pressing my cock flat to my belly, continued with little licks and kisses to the shaft. I was so excited that my cock was dripping pre-cum onto my belly and I felt each hot splash of the oozing liquid. She had progressed so that she was just shy of the head and she stopped. She pulled my meat so that it was standing straight up from my belly. She looked up at me; to what must have been the frantic look of desire on my face.

She smiled and blew hot breath on the enflamed head. Then she approached the head with her plump, cherubic lips and stopped just short of touching the skin, watching my face the entire time. I was nearly wild with anticipation, but was afraid to move, lest she change her mind.

It seemed like hours that we were suspended there, waiting for her next decision, her next move, but I know mere seconds elapsed. Finally, I saw her tongue snake out from between her lips to contact my waiting skin. Her tongue was so very hot that it felt as though she had set me on fire. With the tip of her tongue, she cleaned up the small pool of pre-cum that was threatening to run down my pole.

Again, she withdrew her tongue, this time to seemingly savor the clear liquid. When her tongue reappeared, it swirled around the head of my cock with abandon. She allowed a great deal of saliva to slide down my cock as she teased the pulsating head. Finally, she slowly lowered her mouth, allowing my cock to slide smoothly along her tongue. She got about half of it in her mouth before she closed her lips and continued to slide down until I felt the head bump the back of her throat.

She paused, working her tongue against the bottom of my pulsing pole. Maintaining suction, she slowly withdrew until just the head was in her mouth. She stayed right there, teasing my throbbing erection with her lips and tongue. Suddenly I felt the pressure inside my hip bones, mimicking the feeling from our time on the island. She increased the pressure on my hips and on my cock until I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Joni," I panted, "I'm gonna cum!"

She withdrew completely, looking up at me with a wicked smile and grasped the base of my dick firmly, staving off my eruption. She held it for a moment and then pressing her thumbs back into my hips drove her head firmly down until her lips found the base of my cock. She fluttered her tongue along the length of the bottom of my cock and the eruption she had stopped came roaring up my tube into her mouth. Even though I tried not to do it, my hips bounced off the bed and drove my dick farther into her throat, gagging her. She coughed and most of my silvery seed spilled onto my stomach.

"Oh, geez Joni," I groaned, "I am sooo sorry! I didn't mean to do that."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and smiled and said hoarsely, "Not your fault, Studley. I should have anticipated it. I take it you liked that?"

"Oh, yeah," I said enthusiastically, "it was fuckin' awesome." I sat up and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

She sat back, stunned. "I can't believe you just did that!"

"Did what?" I asked, confused.

"Kissed me after I just had your dick in my mouth," she said, sounding just as confused as me, "I still had your cum in my mouth and on my lips."

"Yeah, so?" I asked, still confused.

"Don't guys think that letting their cum touch their mouths is gay?" Joni was still confused.

"I don't know about 'guys'; I just knew that I wanted to kiss you and I don't care about that silly shit." I explained as I leaned in to kiss her again.

She stopped me and grabbed my tee shirt and wiped up my mess. "I don't want to mess up my pajamas."

When she was done I pulled her down with me and held her closely as we kissed. Her silky lingerie felt really nice sliding on my skin with her in it. However, she had a different idea. She sat up and shrugged off the top and then lay back down, her hard nipples pressing into my side and chest. She snuggled down and kissed my neck and cheek, seemingly content to lie still, cuddling. I was OK with that, I was just surprised.

I couldn't be still for long, not with her naked breast lying softly on my chest. I started playing with her nipple and it immediately responded by growing firm. I glanced down at her eyes and she was watching my face as I played with her tit. There was a small smile playing there and I smiled back.

"What?!?" I asked.

"Having fun?" She asked with a light giggle.

"As a matter of fact, I am." I said, kissing her again. This time though, the kiss deepened as I teased her nipple and the moans deep in her throat were back. I allowed my fingers to trail down her belly and to the soft fur below. I rubbed just under the waistband, at the top of the fur, making a warmth radiate to her clit below, making her squirm a little. Pulling back from her lips I continued kissing down her chest to her hot, pink nipples.

I shifted around so that I was lying between her legs. She smiled shyly down at me and held her breath, waiting to see what I would do. I had read a lot about sex, especially oral sex, and had seen pictures of different positions and wanted to try something. I untied the panties and she raised her hips to allow me to remove them. As her hips were off the bed I leaned and kissed her dripping pussy, drawing a sigh and giggle from her. I sat up a little and she raised her eyebrows in a question.

"I'm gonna try something," I gently explained. "If you don't like it, we'll stop, but I think you're going to love it. Do you want to try something new?"

Her eyes grew wide, but she nodded slightly. Kneeling between her feet, I picked up her legs and bent them toward her shoulders. (I figured this shouldn't be a problem, she was a cheerleader and very flexible.) I continued to roll her up until her shoulders and head were the only parts of her body still on the bed. Her pussy was straight up in the air, allowing me unfettered access. When I got her settled in the position I wanted, I asked if she was OK and she nodded, slowly and with a measure of uncertainty. I leaned down and licked her from perineum to clit, causing her to squeal in delight.

I slid my hands down so that my thumbs pressed at the sides of her cunt, pushing the labia together. I flicked my tongue between the outer and inner lips and then rolled my tongue into a tube and slipped between her lips, fucking her with the tube. Joni really seemed to like this as she squirmed, trying to thrust her pussy hard into my face. The sweet Joni juice was nearly bubbling out from between her lips and had started running down her belly and the other way towards her little pink ring. I followed the trail towards the pink ring and Joni tensed up. I stopped and glanced to her face. Her eyes were wide and she looked nervous.

"Are you OK?" I asked with concern.

"Uhhh, are you going to....uhhhh...lick....uhhh....my...my...bbbbutt?" Joni stammered.

"Yeah, I thought about it....yeah, I was going to," I answered, "don't you want me to?"

"Uhhh, I...I...I never thought about it." Joni said.

"OK, if you don't want me to do it, I won't," I said, "but maybe you should see if you like it first."

As I waited for her to decide, I licked her pussy some more, keeping my eyes on hers. As I licked, her eyes fluttered closed and she barely nodded in acceptance. The nod was so slight, it was almost as if she wanted to try it, but didn't want to be solely responsible for the decision. If I missed the nod I wouldn't do it, but if I did see it, maybe I would misunderstand.

But, I did see it and I wanted to try this. I continued to slowly lick down her pussy and through her perineum to the outer edge of her tiny butthole. I glanced back to her face, slits of eyes peeking across her boobs, and then I took the plunge, my tongue dipping into the forbidden crevice. Her eyes flew wide open and she yelped in surprise. I licked around the edge, and then again into the little wrinkle. The only taste I experienced was the residue of Joni's sweet juice and it was not at all unpleasant. I rolled my tongue into the tube again, trying to fuck her little butt with it. The hole clamped shut at the intrusion. I decided to give her a little rest and I sat up and gently let her legs down. As she lay there with me kneeling at her feet, she looked up at me with a quizzical smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

She wrinkled up her freckle covered, cute little nose and asked, "Didn't that taste bad?"

I smiled, "Actually, it tasted just like your c..., uhh, p..., uhh, vaginal juices." I know I turned bright red. I didn't want to use any of the vulgar slang for the female anatomy. She found my embarrassment hilarious.

"Jesus Christ Chris!" She was howling. "You just had your tongue in my butt and you can't bring yourself to say cunt or pussy? You are soo sweet and just too funny, come here." She held her arms out to me.

I crawled up into her arms, lying on top of her. Surprisingly, she gave me a big kiss and plunged her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around my tongue. I pulled away to start back down, feeling a little guilty because she had given me an outstanding blowjob and I hadn't returned the favor. She gripped my shoulders, not allowing me to slide down.

"Chris," she whispered, "it's OK, just make love to me." She shifted her hips and the head of my cock found her drooling opening. She was so wet that I just slid smoothly all the way in until our pelvises gently bumped together.

She wrapped her legs around me and held me still. We lay there for several minutes kissing and looking in each other's eyes as I pulsed my dick inside her. I slowly started a small rocking motion, first side to side then back and forth. Before long, I was withdrawing until just the head of my cock was encased in her grasping, velvet sheath. I hung there, poised for more as Joni worked her muscles around my glans. I slowly started back down the slippery slope as she continued to work the magical muscles of her pussy along my entire length. Up and down, back and forth we went, experiencing the depth of each other's bodies and emotions.

I started feeling the beginning of spasms in Joni's pussy. The rhythm of her pulses became more urgent as she began the ascension to an orgasm. Her face was flushed and her breathing was becoming ragged. I increased my pace and force until I was pounding her into the bed. She started whipping her head from side to side and wailing that she was cumming. Her hips were rising off the bed to meet every thrust and suddenly she drove her thumbs into my hips and I joined her in an intense orgasm. I thrust deeply several more time before she grabbed my butt and whispered that she was done. I stopped and held myself deeply within her as I held myself above her on stiff arms.

I thought she had never looked so beautiful, her strawberry blonde hair, having fallen out of the pile, spread on the pillow, her skin flushed and glistening with perspiration and a tired, satisfied smile on her face.

"Lie here beside me," she whispered, "hold me."

I slowly withdrew, pausing with a raised eyebrow, as if to ask 'are you sure?' before she laughed and patted the bed beside her. I scooted off and lay down, drawing her close to me. She turned her head and kissed me before moving away.

I looked at her, surprised and she smiled and said, "I gotta go to the bathroom, OK, Studley?" I answered by getting up and following her, because I needed it, too.

I cleaned myself up and beat her back into the bed. She came back in, her hair down completely and obviously brushed and she lay down in my arms. I really enjoyed the feeling of her skin against mine and my cock reacted accordingly.

She felt it, and, raising an eyebrow, said "I'm tired, I had a full day of whining seventh and eighth grade cheerleaders before we went out. So I'm sorry, but I'm done."

"I am, too." I said. "Sometimes I can't help what he does."

"Uh-huh." She replied, skeptically.

She rolled over on her side and backed up to me. My cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass and I softly draped my arm over her side and under her arm and cupped her breast. I kissed her on the shoulder and said goodnight, before we drifted off to sleep.

12