Chronicles of Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Yeah, right." I grumbled.

She just continued laughing and then Sara walked up. I looked up at her and she was looking pretty good. Sara was almost as tall as me, had long blonde hair, the legs of an athlete and smallish tits. What tits she did have nicely filled out a very, very small, blue bikini that matched her eyes. She bent down to hug Joni and her nicely rounded, barely covered ass was in my face. My eyes flickered to it and Joni caught me looking. She started laughing again at my embarrassment at having been caught scoping out Sara's ass.

Sara stood and looked at me and then looked back at Joni and then back at me again. "What's so funny?"

I merely shook my head and pointed at Joni. Sara looked back at Joni and Joni's laugh picked up steam and soon she was gasping for air. Sara looked back at me and I shrugged.

Joni finally calmed down and said, "I was laughing 'cause he was checking out your ass and I caught him."

Sara spun around and looked at me.

"Hey," I defended myself, "you stuck it in my face and in my defense, it's really, really nice!"

Sara blushed and giggled at the compliment. "You really think I have a nice ass?" She stuck her butt out a little and looked back at it.

I glanced over at Joni and she nodded encouragingly. I laughed and said, "Oh, yeah! But the only way I'd know for sure is if I felt it."

I made an exaggerated grabbing move towards her and she jumped away, but she laughed. "Hey, watch it, buster!"

But then, she shyly moved back and I gently touched the outside of her hip and slid around to cup her butt cheek. She briefly pressed back into my hand, giggled and then moved to sit down next to Joni on her lounger.

"I was right," I said, suggestively wriggling my eyebrows. "It's really nice."

Sara giggled and blushed in response.

Joni moved to allow Sara to sit down and then changed her mind. She told Sara bring another lounger over, so I jumped up and got it for Sara and dragged it over and situated it next to Joni. Sara walked around to drop her stuff and Joni looked up at me and winked.

I thought, 'Uh-oh, what's next?'

As Sara removed her wrap, Joni rolled over on her stomach. She reached back and untied her top and the ties at the sides of her bottoms. If there were a strong wind; we'd be in deep shit. Then, she covered her bottom with a towel.

"Chris?' Joni called me.

"Yeah?" I answered, a little nervously.

"Could you put some lotion on me?" Joni asked sweetly, looking at me. With Sara behind her, Joni winked at me.

"OK," I answered.

I retrieved the strawberry scented/flavored lotion and went to her side. I pulled the cap off and the strawberry aroma hit my nose. The human olfactory memory being what it is, my cock immediately responded to the scent and the recall of Joni's and my time on the island and I heard the girls snicker.

"What?!?!" I asked.

Joni just pointed at the rising tent in my bathing suit. "Like the scent, Chris? Remind you of something?" Sara was laughing just as hard as Joni.

"Sara?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she breathed between giggles.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

I think I shocked her with the direct question because she turned bright red. Actually, it was kind of sweet and cute. She also started stuttering and sputtering and I had to laugh and of course Joni was gone, having totally lost it.

"Asshole!" Sara spat the word, seemingly genuinely pissed. Her head was down and she didn't look up.

"Oh, geez, Sara, I'm sorry, I was just teasing." I really felt badly for teasing her.

Her head came up and I suddenly knew why she and Joni were close. They obviously shared the same wicked sense of humor because the grin on Sara's face was simply evil.

"Nice," I said, "Bitch!"

She started laughing and reached over and patted my cheek. I looked at Joni and I thought we were going to need to call the paramedics. Her face was purple and she was gasping for air she was laughing so hard. I got a little worried. Sara and I looked at her and didn't say anything at all for a few moments. I think Sara shared my concern.

"Joni?" I asked when she was calming, "are you OK?"

"Yeah," she choked out, "you guys need to stop it or you're going to kill me!"

"Yeah, right," was my only response.

She giggled some more but finally quit. My concern for her had deflated my dick and we got back to what started this.

"Do you still want this?" I asked holding up the lotion.

Joni got that sweet, seductive smile on her face and nodded. I went over and prepared to apply the lotion to her back. I sat beside her, leaned down and kissed her neck. She hummed her appreciation. I made sure to cover her neck and shoulders and worked down to her sides. I slipped my fingers under her chest and was able touch the nipples that were surprisingly hard.

"I don't think I'm gonna get any sun on those lying on my stomach out here in public," Joni murmured loud enough for Sara to hear, "do you Chris?"

She laughed, as I was startled into jerking my hands out from underneath her chest and sitting up. "I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said I didn't think it was necessary, so please continue."

I glanced over at Sara as I slipped my hands back where they had been and her eyes were wide and evidently not missing a thing. I massaged Joni's tits for a few moments and then returned to her back. I refreshed the lotion on my hands and then continued down Joni's back towards her ass, watching Sara the whole time. When I got to the towel I slipped under it without hesitation.

I slid the bottoms of her bathing suit down to the top of her thighs in a deliberate motion and Sara watched with wide eyes and seemed to be holding her breath. I massaged Joni's ass for a moment before withdrawing my hands to a moan of protest. After getting more lotion I returned under the towel to a sigh of approval. The tip of Sara's tongue was peeking from between her lips and her breath seemed heavy, her concentration solely on the movement of my hands under the towel. I slipped between Joni's cheeks and touched her little rosebud and it puckered quickly at my touch.

"Huh-uh, sore." Joni yelped quietly.

"OK." I answered; looking over at Sara's startled expression.

I moved my fingers down to Joni's burgeoning wetness and she parted her legs. I glanced back at Sara and then to the moms with their kids and realized that other than Sara, no one was paying any attention to us. Joni started moaning softly as I worked my fingers into her wet gash.

The towel started slipping and before I could react Sara reached over and pulled it back up. I was watching her face as she looked back up at me and she smiled shyly and with some embarrassment. I had realized when I looked around that we were situated such that even if Joni were totally exposed; she could not be seen. Recalling that, I pushed the towel back so that Sara could see what I was doing. She gasped, her hand flying to cover her mouth. She looked around and then, as if she couldn't resist, her eyes slowly and hesitatingly returned to Joni's cunt and my hand.

Seeing the entranced glaze cover her eyes, I plunged my ring and middle fingers deeply into Joni. Joni grunted and then pushed back. I pulled my fingers out and then I started a slow deep penetration thrust and Sara leaned in to see more clearly.

Joni's lips were enflamed and so deeply red that they were almost purple. I think Joni's excitement was as much from my manipulations as from the fact that Sara was seeing her totally exposed. I reached as far as I could in this position and then, just as slowly, withdrew my fingers. Joni whimpered when my fingers left her momentarily, but I wanted to watch Sara. Sara intently watched Joni's nether lips draw together slowly, oozing Joni juice as they delicately closed. I then repeated the insertion and withdrawal several times, each time Joni's hips followed my hand, before pulling out once again.

Joni's whine of protest once again sounded. Joni's intoxicating scent was almost too much for me to bear, but I resisted plunging my face into her cunt and ass, remembering we were in public. I did, however, withdraw my hand from under the towel, and brought my fingers to my lips, licking some of Joni's wonderful essence from them, before offering the balance to Sara. Sara's eyes widened in response and she violently shook her head no. I shrugged and cleaned the rest off of my fingers. Joni was squirming on the chair and I knew I needed to finish what I had started.

I didn't bother going back under the towel and plunged my fingers deeply into Joni's wetness again. My fingers now appropriately wet, I slithered them down to find her clit; which was standing at the ready. Joni was already at the precipice and as I squeezed and rubbed her clit, she slid down the slope into orgasm, her legs slamming shut on my hand and her butt rising off the lounger. I kept alternately rubbing and squeezing until she just shook, squeaked and sighed, but did not make any loud noises and then suddenly released my hand, settling back to the lounger.

I pulled her bottoms back up and started to tie one side and Sara did the other side, her hands lingering on the skin of Joni's hip for a moment. I looked up at Joni's face and a small sly smile played across her lips as she looked at me.

"Is that enough lotion, Joni?" I asked as I leaned down to kiss the middle of her back.

"Oh yeah, Chris!" Joni gushed. "That 'lotion' did the trick! I can't feel the sun burning any more, but I am tingling all over!" She giggled.

Sara sat and looked back and forth between us. I think she was a little in shock.

I thought I'd push it a little. "Sara?"

"What?!?" Sara said irritably.

I sat back, startled.

"I'm sorry, Chris," Sara said softly, blushing, "what do you want to know?"

"Do you need some lotion?" I asked teasingly. "I'm sure Joni would 'share'."

"NO!" Sara said loudly enough that the moms reacted from across the pool.

"OK, Sara, geez!" I said, "I just wanted to help."

Sara hung her head. "I'm sorry, Chris," Sara repeated. "I just don't want to put you out."

"It's not a problem," I said, "but if you don't want me touching you, I understand, maybe Joni can help you."

Sara gasped and Joni giggled, but I could tell that Joni was working to contain herself.

"No!" Sara hissed. "I mean, I just, you, Joni......"

Sara buried her face in her hands and sobbed. As soon as Joni heard that Sara had started to cry she tied her suit behind her back and sprang to Sara's side.

'This was a fuckin' great idea!' I thought.

Joni sat and held Sara while she cried and she looked back at me with a shit-eatin' grin. I can be dense and slow when it comes to girls and it finally dawned on me that this was EXACTLY the way Joni wanted this to play out. Sara was in Joni's arms with her head on Joni's shoulder and their boobs were crushed together. Joni was whispering in Sara's ear for the three or four minutes that they embraced.

Joni tipped her head down and kissed Sara's shoulder and neck and then murmured something in Sara's ear and Sara nodded. Sara got up and went back and put her wrap on, looking at the ground the entire time. Joni pretty much did the same thing except she was looking at me with a giant grin. When they had gathered all their stuff they stood in front of me, Sara holding Joni's hand tightly.

Joni looked at me and said, "Well?"

"I give." I said.

"Sara doesn't want to be out here anymore, so we're going to your house." Joni said emphatically.

"OK." I said slowly.

I stood and grabbed my towel and turned and the girls were already halfway across the deck. I trotted to catch them and I heard a kid tell his mom that I was running. I looked back and the mom was glaring at me with an exasperated look, so I slowed down. She nodded her appreciation and said something to the kid. Joni and Sara were now in the parking lot so when I got through the fence I ran to catch up to them.

Joni looked at me and asked, "What took you so long?" She was still grinning from ear to ear.

I just shook my head and walked along. We got to my house and I let us in. Sara was still grasping Joni's hand in a death grip as they stood in the foyer, waiting for me to lock up.

Joni said quietly, "Sara and I are going to get cleaned up, could you get everybody a soda?"

"Where would you like them delivered, milady?" I asked with an exaggerated flourish and bow.

They both giggled and Joni said, "In the guest room."

I bowed again and said, "Whatever milady desires."

They were giggling and whispering as they mounted the stairs. I stood and watched their beautiful, twitching asses until they were out of sight and then went into the kitchen. I gathered everything up and went upstairs also. I heard the shower running and had the idle thought that Joni spent an awful lot of time in the shower. I went in and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I really didn't need a shower, having taken one about three hours before so I just washed my face and wiped down my body with a washcloth. They still weren't in the room when I got back so I turned on the radio and lay down on the bed.

I was mildly disappointed when they walked into the bedroom hand-in-hand. They were both still wearing their beach cover-ups. I had been hoping for less. I assumed that their bathing suits were underneath the robes.

Sara dropped Joni's hand and went to sit in a chair and Joni shook her head, pointing beside me on the bed. Sara blushed and nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, watching Joni. (I mean the very edge; she couldn't have had an inch of her butt and thigh on the bed.) She pulled her cover-up tightly around herself.

Joni walked toward the other side of the bed, dropping her wrap as she moved. She was gloriously naked and I smiled at her and she grinned and winked, again. I was still dressed in trunks and a tee-shirt and when Joni got to the bed she tugged on the hem of the tee-shirt. I sat up and obediently raised my hands, she pulled it off over my head, and it soon joined her wrap somewhere on the floor. After she had tossed it away she reached for the waistband of my trunks, tugging at them, too. I glanced at Sara and her eyes were huge and she was trembling and breathing so heavily I could easily hear her.

I looked back at Joni and the shit-eating grin was back. I just shook my head slightly as I lay back down, raising my hips allowing her to pull them off. I looked back at Sara and she was staring at my rapidly rising cock. There was a look of intense concentration on her face. Even though, according to Joni's story she had unwillingly experienced a cock, she obviously had never seen one up close and personal, aroused or not. Joni crawled up on the bed and motioned for Sara to move closer.

Sara shook her head violently and said in a whisper, barely loud enough for us to hear, "I think I'm close enough, for now."

Joni merely nodded and lay down on her side, facing me, her warm, silky skin melting into mine. She put her hand on my stomach, lightly rubbing. She leaned in and kissed me gently, her eyes never leaving Sara. I glanced between their faces and while Joni was watching Sara, Sara's eyes never left my cock; I don't think she was even aware that Joni was watching her. Joni's lips left mine and she moved down to kiss my chest and her hand moved down from my stomach to the fringes of my pubic hair.

Evidently, Joni's hand had moved into Sara's focused view because Sara's eyes flickered in surprise and then leapt to Joni's face. Joni was flicking the tip of her tongue over my nipples and I had started to moan and squirm. Joni moved down from my chest to my stomach and swirled her tongue in my belly button. Joni pulled up her legs and got to her knees beside me. Kissing once again she moved down to where her left hand was resting, just shy of the drooling tip of my cock. I could no longer see Joni's face as she turned her head to face Sara.

Simultaneously, she pulled on my dick so that it was standing straight up. Joni reached out and took Sara's hand and drew it to my throbbing rod. Sara resisted at first but Joni insistently pulled until they were grasping my hot cock together. Sara's touch was tentative and very soft and gentle. Joni's was light and tender and then she withdrew her hand so that Sara was stroking me on her own. Sara finally scooted closer to get a better look and her wrap came undone and she was as naked beneath her wrap as Joni and I were.

My dick jumped as I saw Sara's tits naked for the first time. The movement of my cock startled Sara and she flinched, sat up and giggled. Joni lay back down beside me and we started kissing again. Sara sat back, let go of my cock and watched us with a small, sad smile. Joni felt Sara sit up and she withdrew from me and looked at her.

"Sara, baby," Joni asked softly, "what's the matter?"

"I wish I had somebody like you do, Joni." Sara answered. "You look so comfortable with Chris that it makes me envy you. I want somebody to hold me and kiss me and touch me like Chris does to you."

I looked from Sara to Joni and Joni turned her head and winked at me. "Sara, come lie down next to us." Joni said quietly.

Sara shook her head and just sat there with a wistful smile. Joni first reached her hand out to Sara and again Sara hung her head and shook it sadly. Then, Joni crawled over me and knelt on the bed in front of Sara. She reached out and gently raised Sara's head by the chin. Joni looked deeply into Sara's eyes and drew her into a soft, loving kiss.

I couldn't see Joni's face, but I could see Sara's eyes and I didn't think they could get any bigger. Joni prolonged the kiss and Sara's eyes began to flutter and then finally closed as she gave herself to Joni's passion. Joni slowly started to scoot back towards me and Sara hungrily followed Joni's lips. Joni's butt bumped into my side and she reached down and gently pushed me towards the side of the bed. I scooted over to give them room. Joni continued to slowly move and maneuver Sara until Sara was sitting beside me. Joni's hands crept up to Sara's shoulders and pushed the wrap down and it slowly slid down until it was drooping off her arms.

Then Joni gently tugged Sara's arms down until the wrap fell the rest of the way off and pooled on the bed at her bottom. Joni, never losing contact with Sara's lips; picked it up and dragged it towards me. I took it from Joni and laid it on the floor beside the bed. All of us were completely naked, now. All I could see of Sara was her very nice, naked ass and her smooth back. Joni turned a little and started lying down on her side, Sara following every movement until Sara was lying on the bed between Joni and me. Joni then rolled over on top of Sara and sat up.

"Chris," she said softly, "I want you to kiss Sara."

Sara looked over at me with wide, fearful eyes and shook her head no. Joni stroked Sara's arm and reassured her that it was OK.

"Sara," Joni said quietly, "Chris is a soft, gentle kisser; I want you to try this, OK?"

After a moment, Sara nodded slightly in assent, her eyes never leaving my face. Rather than frightening her more than she was already, I turned on my side and kissed her shoulder. She seemed to relax a little and I continued kissing her shoulder with soft, gentle kisses. When I figured she wasn't going to freak out I moved up and just nuzzled in the crook between her neck and shoulder. She giggled and sighed and I felt her relax a little more.

I moved up to her neck and kissed and licked her a little. She shivered and sighed again. I moved to her ear and sucked on the lobe and blew gently into it a little and then I had an idea. I stopped blowing and went back to sucking the lobe. I stopped and then blew into her ear, hard. She jumped and whipped her head around to glare at me. I glanced at Joni and she had the 'what the fuck are you doing?' look on her face. I just winked at her.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers