Chronicles of Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

I grinned, not just a little evilly and said to Sara, "Payback's a bitch, isn't it?"

She blinked and then laughed, taking it the way I had hoped and with the laughter, the rest of the tension drained from her body. She did slug me, though. I looked back at Joni and her look had softened and she smiled and mouthed 'Thank you' and blew me a kiss. Then she slid down and lay on the other side of Sara. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sara reach for Joni's hand and grasp it tightly once again. I sat up and Sara looked at me with a question in her eyes.

"I've not seen you naked, Sara." I said softly, "I want to look at you."

Sara blushed and looked at Joni. Joni smiled at her and nodded and Sara looked back at me.

"OK," she said shyly and closed her eyes.

She had perfect champagne glass tits. They were small but perfectly shaped with nipples and areolas that were almost as light as her skin, but, though the areolas were very small, the nipples were surprisingly long. Like Joni, her lightly muscled, highly toned stomach was a thing of beauty and one of the marks of a true athlete.

Not surprisingly, Sara was a true blonde with light sparse hair covering the pink, delicate lips of her pussy. Also like Joni, even though she did not have much hair, she had trimmed it to accommodate her bikini. Even though I had seen her legs before, the toned, firm thighs and calves completed a picture of blonde, blue eyed All-American teen beauty.

"My god Sara," I breathed, "your body is fucking awesome."

Sara blushed and giggled and murmured her thanks. I looked at Joni and her expression was hard to read. It showed a mixture of pride, desire and jealousy and I wasn't sure which emotion was winning.

I leaned down close to Sara's ear and whispered, "May I kiss you?"

Sara's eyes flew open, her expression showed how startled she was by the question. She looked over at Joni and then back to me.

"Sara," I explained gently, "Joni told me about your problem with guys, and I'd like to try to help you get over it a little."

I glanced over at Joni and she was glaring at me.

"OK," I said, "I know she wasn't supposed to tell anyone and I understand that. But, she told me because she loves you and she wants you to be happy. She told me what happened, not to embarrass you, but, to see if I'd be willing to help you see that not ALL guys are uncaring, unfeeling jerks. I'd be honored to try and help you. And to be clear, I'm not just trying to be a knight in shining armor. Out of this, I have already gotten to be naked, in bed, with the two most gorgeous girls I know. So, I get something very nice from this, too."

I looked over at Joni and her expression had softened once again and she smiled at me. She then looked at Sara, who had tears streaming down her face.

Joni hugged her and asked, "Sara, baby, what's wrong?"

"I...I...yyyou....yyyoou," Sara sobbed, "I...I...dddon't...knknknowww."

Joni kissed Sara on the cheek. "Shhh, baby, it's OK."

Sara turned and buried her face in Joni's neck, sobbing, their breasts pressed together. Joni looked up at me and grinned, she was really enjoying this, evidently already past my revealing her breach of confidence to Sara. Sara's sobs slowed and then stopped and Joni was whispering and cooing in Sara's ear. Sara started giggling and kissed Joni on the neck and then pulled her face out of the crook in Joni's neck and gave her a not so brief kiss on the lips. I watched all this with great interest, my cock throbbing so hard you could see it pulse with my heartbeat. Sara pulled back from the closed mouth kiss, eyes shining and with a sheepish smile on her face.

She lay back on the pillows and said, "OK."

I was so distracted by the kiss that I had lost my place. "OK, what?" I asked rather stupidly.

She and Joni started laughing. Joni said, "I told you that if we kissed, he'd forget what he was doing!"

I remembered then and blushed from my head to my toes, terribly embarrassed. "I'm sorry Sara, Joni's right. You guys looked so amazing that I forgot. So, it's OK to kiss you, now?"

Sara hesitated and then nodded shyly. I leaned in and gave her a brief soft kiss on the lips with my lips closed. Her lips were soft and warm and she pressed back into my lips slightly. I pulled back and her eyes fluttered open and she smiled and lifted her head towards me, trying to restart the kiss. I leaned back to her and this time I left my lips slightly open so that I could touch her lips with the tip of my tongue. I also put my hand on her taut stomach and began to rub gently in small circles. As I rubbed I slipped my tongue out to touch her lips and her mouth immediately opened and I felt the tip of her tongue meet mine. Her touch was tentative, almost shy. I didn't push her, I just tickled the tip of her tongue with mine, letting her maintain her own pace. I felt her head pull back slightly so I broke the kiss and sat back, keeping my hand lightly on her stomach. She opened her eyes and smiled brightly at me.

"Oooh Chris," she murmured, "that was so soft and sweet and gentle and it made me feel tingly all over. Could we do it some more?"

I lay down beside her and turned her so that we were facing one another. I felt Joni starting to move away and I lifted my head and she looked at me. I tipped my head towards Sara's back indicating that I wanted Joni to lie down and press herself to Sara's back. Joni smiled, understanding that we were going to make a Sara sandwich.

I lay back down, careful to keep my hips back so that my raging hard-on was not poking Sara. I did not want her to be the least uncomfortable and I wanted her to seek the next step, on her own. My chest met her small, pert breasts with the diamond tipped nipples and she squirmed against me, getting comfortable with the contact. She lifted her face to mine and proffered her lips, eyes open and watching me. I leaned in and met her closed lips with my open lips and her lips immediately opened to allow my tongue inside. I flicked my tongue in and out and she couldn't keep up and it made her giggle.

She gently slapped my arm so I quit and allowed her tongue to caress mine. Her hand floated from my arm to my back and she pulled me a little closer and started to tenderly rub my back. I still had not touched her body, other than her flat stomach, with my hands so I decided to try a gentle stroke down her side and was rewarded with a murmur of approval. I continued to stroke her side as we kissed, making the tiniest of increases in the length of the strokes each time.

After a few minutes of kissing and stroking, Sara was showing definite signs of arousal and acceptance. My hand had reached her hip and I was gently stroking from her belly to her sweet ass and her reaction was to shift her hips to give me better access to her belly and maybe more, though I didn't press for more immediately. Sara's hand drifted down my back until she found my butt and gave it a little squeeze. I felt Sara pull back a little so we parted and I gazed into her smiling blue eyes.

Her chest was heaving, I think from both excitement and the natural response to deep kissing, partly holding her breath. Her skin was flushed and her eyes were sparkling. Joni took advantage of our brief separation to slide her hand between us. Joni was rubbing Sara's stomach, I was rubbing Sara's ass and Sara was rubbing mine. Sara allowed her head to loll back into Joni and Joni started kissing Sara's neck, ear and cheek. Sara turned her head enough to allow Joni to reach her lips and they started gently kissing one another.

I watched, enthralled. It was sweet, soft and incredibly sexy. Joni pulled her head back just a little so that they were just playing with each other's tongue. I pulled my hand around to Sara's belly and briefly found Joni's hand, intertwined our fingers and lightly squeezed. Joni's eyes opened and she smiled at me through her kisses with Sara. When our hands separated Joni's slithered up to Sara's breast and she cupped it tenderly.

Sara's response was to press her lips to Joni's more deeply and to turn slightly towards Joni. Sara turned from me enough that I was treated, once again, to a view of Sara's front side, her right breast completely covered by Joni's hand. I resumed rubbing Sara's belly and slowly worked my way down until my fingers were grazing the soft, fine, almost white, hair at the base of her belly. Sara's hips twitched violently and I jerked my hand away, upset with myself that I had moved too quickly and frightened her.

I looked up to see how upset she might be and she was smiling at me. "Please, Chris."

Eloquent as ever, my witty response was, "Hunh?"

She whispered, "Please touch me Chris, I want to feel you touch me."

My only response was to put my hand back on her belly and slide my fingers into the baby fine hair covering her mound. Her hips twitched again and this time I understood that she was seeking more contact. I looked back up and not only was Joni kissing deeply Sara, she was twirling Sara's nipple gently between her finger and thumb.

Sara's hips were squirming and I slid my hand down to cup her mound and Sara's hips thrust up into my hand. She relaxed and then I slipped my fingers down and found her streaming, steaming liquid gash. Sara gasped into Joni's mouth and her hips bounded back up into my hand. I pulled my fingers up and caught her little clit between my ring and middle fingers and softly massaged it. Sara moaned and shuddered as the new sensations coursed through her body.

I gently continued to rub and squeeze and my fingers became increasingly wet as her body responded to the stimulation that was coming from Joni and me. Joni continued to kiss Sara and work her hard nipple and I slipped the tip of my middle finger into her folds. Sara's hips jerked upwards and her pretty pussy swallowed my finger. I added my ring finger and cupped her clit in the palm of my hand. Sara's hips began a rapid jerking motion pushing her cunt against my hand and fingers and then she suddenly clamped her legs together, trapping my hand.

I could feel her muscles contracting in an obvious orgasm and my hand was bathed in even more moisture. I looked up and Sara had driven her lips hard against Joni's and they were locked in an even more passionate kiss. Finally she relaxed and looked at me.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," she muttered, "oh, oh, oh my! What was THAT?"

Joni giggled, "THAT was what I've been TRYING to tell you. THAT was an orgasm, baby! And from what I could tell, a pretty good one, too!"

"Wow!" Sara exclaimed, "I had no idea it would be like that!"

"Just wait, sweetie, "Joni said, kissing Sara once again, "if you're ready, I'm sure Chris will be more than happy to try and top that!"

"Yeah, I am," I said softly, "but you're gonna need to lie down, OK?"

Sara nodded hesitatingly and Joni reassured her that she was going to love what came next. "Sara, this will be something like what just happened, but better. Why don't you lie here between my legs and with your head against my chest and I'll hold you, OK?"

I sat back and watched as Sara nodded and moved to allow Joni to prop herself up with the pillows and then Sara scooted in between Joni's legs and laid her head back against Joni's chest, between Joni's beautiful breasts with the deeply pink ruby tipped, nipples. When Sara had gotten settled, Joni's arms slid under Sara's arms and cupped Sara's lovely, tiny breasts.

I sat briefly and watched as Joni caressed Sara's tits and Sara's eyes drifted closed as she enjoyed the soft, gentle touch of her best friend. Joni slithered her legs over Sara's and hooked her heels over Sara's thighs and coaxed Sara's legs apart. Sara's eyes opened again and watched as her legs opened to my sight and her shiny pussy was revealed to me. She blushed and smiled shyly. I was struck by the fact that they were both lying there looking at me and it seemed as though I was about to make love to them simultaneously.

"Sara?" I asked as I slid down between her thighs, looking up at her between her boobs and Joni's caressing hands. "Are you OK?"

She purred, "Never better, Chris. Please, I can hardly wait for what's next."

I lowered my head, my eyes never leaving hers. I kissed the top of her mound and watched every minute reaction from Sara. Her eyes widened slightly as I moved down and paused at her clit but only breathed on it and she was holding her breath as I passed by. Joni whispered in her ear and her pelvis raised and I moved back to avoid contact. I shook my head and they both giggled.

Sara settled back to the bed. Joni's hands were busy on Sara's tits and when Sara breathed again it was deeper and shaky. I laid several kisses on the inside of Sara's right thigh and worked my way down to where her butt and leg came together. I kissed across her butt and she giggled and then I kissed my way up the left thigh. Sara's legs were trembling when I returned to her pussy.

I could smell her delicate aroma; it was lighter than both Eva's and Joni's, but somehow more fragrant. Finally I dipped my head down and licked the top of her slit and she moaned and thrust her pussy toward my face. Again, I moved back, shaking my head. This time her moan turned into a growl. I placed my thumbs on either side of her gushing slit and rubbed, pushing my thumbs together in the process and then quickly plunged my tongue into her gash as deeply as I could. She yelped, surprised at the sudden assault. I pulled back out and found her clit with my tongue, having slid my thumbs up to squeeze the nubbin as I licked it.

I flicked my tongue quickly up and down and then back and forth over the top of her clit and suddenly she grabbed my ears and was using them to steer me where she wanted me. She pulled me up a little and I put my entire mouth over her mound and sucked while flicking my tongue over the clit repeatedly. She was grinding her cunt into my mouth, her butt off the bed, using her cheerleader's legs to drive herself into me.

I slipped my hand down and plunged my thumb into her pussy and turned it so that I could rub her little rosebud with my middle finger. That was evidently the trigger because she screamed and pulled so hard that I thought she was going to tear my ears off. She pulled my head back and was humping my face with her streaming cunt. My nose was rubbing her clit and then popping into her cunt.

I let her go and let her do what she wanted and needed. She rubbed all over my face for several long minutes until finally letting go and collapsing to the bed. I sat up and looked at Joni and Sara. Joni was beaming like a proud parent and Sara was lying there with her chest heaving as she came down from her orgasm. Sara's eyes were closed and Joni was still holding her breasts.

Sara's eyes fluttered open and she smiled wearily at me. "Wow, Chris that was amazing." Then she glanced down into my lap. "Ohhh, you haven't gotten to cum, yet and I've cum, a lot."

I smiled, "If you're up to it, we can fix that!"

She grinned back at me, "Ooooh, there's more?"

Joni giggled, "Yes, there's more, if you'd like."

I said, "Hang on a second; I'll be right back...."

Sara said, "No Chris, it's OK, my doctor put me on birth control last year when I started having problems with my period. So, I'm safe....besides I want to feel the real you. But, before you start my next lesson..." she giggled briefly, "you need to kiss us, both of us."

I looked up at Joni and she was smiling like she couldn't stop. I noticed that she STILL had not released Sara's breasts. I leaned in to kiss Sara first and she grabbed my head again and pulled me to her and then aggressively thrust her tongue into my mouth. She flicked my tongue with hers and held me tightly to her.

When she released me she giggled, "So THAT'S what I taste like! I kinda like it! Now you need to kiss Joni."

I smiled at Joni and then she reluctantly released Sara's tits and tenderly took my face in her hands. She kissed me deeply and pierced my lips with her tongue. We gently dueled with our tongues and she slowly withdrew from me, smiling. "I like the way you taste, too, Sara."

Sara blushed and giggled and said, "I'm ready now, Chris."

I settled between her legs and allowed my spear to barely pierce her petals and looked up to see her reaction. She had a blissful smile on her face as she turned her head to nestle in Joni's neck. She looked back at me and nodded to tell me to proceed before returning to Joni's loving embrace. Her wetness allowed me to smoothly penetrate her love canal and her warmth enveloped me.

Holy shit, she was tight! I found bottom and held myself there momentarily. She sighed and pushed gently back at me with her hips, urging me to continue. I slowly withdrew until just the head was between her lips and once again she thrust at me impatiently. This time my own thrust was more forceful and our pelvises bumped together. This time I did not stop and quickly withdrew and then plunged again.

We quickly found a rhythm that was both pleasurable and urgent, our sexes blending as nature intended. For long minutes we parried and thrust against each other as Sara's breathing became labored, her fine, pale skin flushed and perspiration beaded on her forehead. She looked beautiful and sexy and so very desirable. I felt the familiar tingle and I knew I was going to explode very soon.

"Sara," I said, panting, "I'm going to cum, please cum with me!"

"Ooooh, Chris, I already am, catch up with me!" Sara cried.

With that, I came and came and came, I poured myself into her, gripping her bottom and pressing myself as deeply into her as I could. I finished and crumpled onto her and I felt her arms and Joni's arms wrap around me. I picked up my head and kissed Sara and then Joni and wrapped my arms around the two of them. We lay there for a few minutes in the afterglow and soon Sara started to squirm.

"Chris," she whispered, "I don't mean to break up anything so sweet and nice, but, I'm getting a cramp."

Joni giggled and I laughed and let her up, withdrawing my still hard cock from its warm resting place. Sara sat up and stretched her legs and told Joni to move. Joni looked surprised but moved anyway. Sara took Joni's place with her back against the pillows and motioned for Joni to sit between her legs.

Joni glanced at me and grinned; excited that everything for which she had hoped was happening. She snuggled down between Sara's legs and to my surprise, and judging from the expression on her face, to Joni's delight, Sara reached around and cupped Joni's heavy breasts in the same way that Joni had cupped hers.

I crawled up to Joni and kissed Joni and then Sara. Then I moved down and nuzzled Sara's hand away from Joni's breast, catching a rock hard nipple between my teeth and nipping it. Joni growled her appreciation and held my head to her breast while I suckled. I moved down to her belly button and kissed it and then blew light raspberries on her stomach. She giggled and smacked me on the head. I worked my way down to her pussy and seeing how wet she was and how her lips had blossomed and were fully engorged I decided not to tease her but to plunge right in. I surprised her by not teasing her at all and as a result; her hips jerked and her pelvis smashed into my nose. That hurt like a son-of-a-bitch and brought tears to my eyes.

"Oh, Chris," Joni said, "I'm sooo sorry!"

"'s OK" I mumbled, my mouth full of pussy.

I nipped her clit with my teeth and then sucked her entire mound into my mouth, flicking her clit with my tongue, which I knew she enjoyed. Her breath had ratcheted up a notch and I also knew that she was close to cumming. I slid two fingers into her wet, hot gash and started to fuck her with those fingers as I flicked her clit.

She started bucking against me and wailing that she was cumming and then suddenly she was quiet. I looked up to see Sara clamped down on Joni's mouth with her own in a deep kiss. Sara also had Joni's nipples firmly between her fingers squeezing and twisting.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers