Chronicles of Chris Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

She started whining, "Chris, are you ready? Please tell me you're ready. I need your cock, PPPlease fffuck mmmeeeee!" She finished with a howl as I slid up her body and plunged deeply into her cunt in one smooth motion.

She grabbed my ass, holding me still as her needy cunt gripped my cock tightly. She was able to roll up and down my cock with her muscles, producing an incredible feeling. She relaxed her grip on my ass, but didn't remove her hands, keeping my pace slow. I stroked in and out at a leisurely pace, enjoying the sight of Teddi's colossal breasts rolling on her chest. I looked up at Teddi's face and she wore a bemused smile.

"What?" I asked, raising my head.

She giggled a little, "All guys are the same. Fascinated with my jugs and I really don't get it."

I smiled, "Truthfully, neither do I, I just know that I like them."

She giggled again and kissed the tip of my nose. "Wow, honesty!"

I leaned up and kissed her and then bent my head to her right breast and sucked in the nipple. Her breath caught as I teased the nipple with my tongue and teeth. Her hand left my butt and rested on the back of my head, gently holding it in place, encouraging me to continue. I drew back slightly and switched to the other side, noticing as I did that the nipple I was leaving behind had grown to at least an inch in length, and one half inch in diameter. It was awesome. I repeated my worship at her left breast and was rewarded with the same response in length and breadth. I switched back and forth between her breasts as I slowly pumped my rigid tool in and out of her increasingly hot and wet pussy. I noticed in working her breasts that her entire body had heated up and was hot to the touch. Her eyes were closed and her face was covered with a sheen of perspiration. Her pussy was grasping at my cock harder and harder with every stroke. I bit gently down on her nipple and she moaned and pulled at my ass, holding me tightly to her. Suddenly she threw her head back and screeched that she was cumming. Her legs wrapped around my ass and her hands left my ass and were pulling at my head. Her pussy was locked around my cock in what was an almost painful spasm.

"Kiss me Chris," she moaned, "kiss me now!"

I tucked my hands under her shoulders and kissed her deeply, our tongues intertwining. Finally, she relaxed and I slipped out of her slushy pussy. I started to roll off her and she stopped me.

"Please lie there and hold me," she whispered, "please?"

"OK." I answered.

I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled into her neck, kissing and licking her. I kissed up to her ear and then around to her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled tiredly at me.

"You're still hard," she whispered, "I can feel it. Didn't you cum?"

"No, but it's OK." I said, smiling at her. "This is nice."

She abruptly rolled us over and planted her pussy on my cock. "No, it's not OK." She insisted. "You just gave me three mind blowing orgasms and I'm not gonna leave you high and dry."

"Three?" I said, "I only registered one."

She smiled down at me while slowly rocking back and forth on my hard, slippery cock. "I only told you about the biggest one. Before that one I had two that were almost as big."

She looked down at her magnificent, swaying orbs and said, "Well, they're there for your viewing and playing pleasure. Aren't you going to play with them?"

My only response was to grasp one in each of my hands and feel the firmness and weight. Her breasts were truly works of art, gigantic, firm and standing proudly from her chest. She rocked and swayed above me as she slowly and steadily fucked me, her pussy holding me tightly. Once again, the heat of her pussy, along with the incredible wetness brought me to the edge quickly. I think she sensed my impending explosion because she stopped and waited for me to calm down. The tingling subsided and she somehow knew it, slowly starting to rock on me again, when it was safe. She would rock on me until I was very close and stop each time without me warning her at all. One of the times she stopped, she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.

"Thank you Chris." She said simply.

"For what?" I asked.

"For treating me like a person and not just a set of giant boobs to be fucked." She said. "I know guys are fascinated by my tits and they usually get off and don't worry about me. Maybe they'll finger me a little, trying to get me turned on so they can fuck my tits, sometimes they can get it up again to fuck my pussy, but by then, they just want to get away. You've made a real effort to make me cum and feel good, and I want you to know I appreciate that."

She never stopped moving on me the whole time she was talking. I was beginning to feel guilty about Joni's plan and my cock started to flag in response. My lack of a poker face probably didn't help, as I know my guilt about Joni's plan was scrawled in blood across my forehead. She stopped moving and looked at me with a question in her eyes and then she smiled.

"Joni had some kind of a plan for this, didn't she?" Teddi asked quietly.

I was mortified. I didn't want to do this, but I wasn't going to lie to her. I simply nodded.

"Are she and Sara going to come bursting in at some point?" Teddi asked, still smiling.

I just shook my head, not trusting my voice.

Teddi hadn't moved off me, and hadn't started fucking me again (it would have been difficult to fuck a wet noodle) though she was squeezing what was left of my dick in her vise of a pussy.

"So, what was the plan?" She asked softly.

"Joni figured that the only reason you were interested in me was because you knew she and I were together." I said hesitantly. "She said I should fuck you and then....and then..." I couldn't finish.

Teddi smiled again, "You were supposed to say something really mean to me, right?"

"Something like that." I mumbled.

Teddi laughed, "It's OK Chris, she was right, it did start out like that, just like in high school. I probably did everything she told you I did. But, you're such a nice guy and really seemed to care about how I was feeling, that I realized it would be childish and spiteful to try and turn you against Joni. I just want to finish our evening together. I want to have some more really good sex and part friends, OK?"

I was a little suspicious, and I said, "OK, but I'm not sure I understand."

Teddi smiled again, "Really, it's OK, Chris. Let's just have a good time. I'm not going to do anything but pleasurable things to you and we're going to ignore Joni, just for tonight, OK?"

"Uh-huh," was my response.

"Let's see if we can do something about this." Teddi said, as she slid down and took my dick in her mouth.

Since I was completely deflated, she was able to get my entire dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock and gently cupped my balls, looking at me the entire time. I looked down into those liquid brown eyes and the sexy look jump-started my dick. She smiled as she released me from her mouth and dragged her nipples across the sensitive head of my cock, returning it to its full throbbing hardness. She slithered the rest of the way up my body and kissed me deeply as she replanted her sopping wet cunt on my cock. Instead of lying back and letting Teddi do all the work, breaking the contact of our kiss, I sat up and had her wrap her legs around my butt. My dick was as deeply embedded in her pussy as it would go. I kissed her again and started a slow rocking motion, trying to imitate the sensation from the rocking chair with Eva. It was a close approximation, but it wasn't quite the same. I think the fact that it was not Eva on my lap was the biggest difference. I'm not saying it wasn't good, just not as good. Again, I broke our kiss and bent my head to start kissing down to those magnificent breasts on her chest. Teddi threw her head back, exposing her long neck to my lips and tongue. Just when I got to her nipples, she decided she wanted to move and backed away from me. She didn't move very far away, leaned back on her arms and threw her legs up on my shoulders. She told me to scoot closer and then tried to lower herself onto my dick. She missed a couple of times and then I helped her guide it in. It was the hottest position I had ever been in. She started slowly riding me and because her legs were up on my shoulders I could clearly see my dick sliding in and out of her hot pussy. After a couple of minutes, we found a really good rhythm and she started squeezing my dick with her well trained pussy muscles. I looked up from watching her pussy grip my cock to watch her tits rolling on her chest. I glanced up at her face, her eyes were closed, and she wore an expression of pain.

"Teddi?" I asked softly. "Are you OK?"

"Chris," she panted, "this feels really good, but I'm getting a cramp in my hip. Could we move?"

I laughed, "Oh come on! What's a little cramp?"

Her eyes popped open and she saw that I was kidding, so she stopped moving. She eased her arms down and lay on her back and I assumed the missionary position above her.

I slipped my dick back into her, and asked if she was OK, now. She nodded and grabbed my ass encouraging me to go deeper and faster. I was soon hammering away at her pussy with my rigid tool. Her eyes fluttered closed and she had a blissful smile on her face, enjoying the jolting ride. I was still not close to cumming when she suddenly rolled us over, coming to rest on top of me. We lay there for a moment and I just watched her looking at me. Soon, she sat back, turned around, grabbed my cock and slipped it back into her slushy, hot cunt. The angle of my cock in her cunt was different, maybe a little painful, but the view of her ass bobbing up and down was well worth it. I took advantage of the position and slipped my thumb into her butt, holding my hand still and allowing Teddi to fuck herself on my hand and cock. The added pressure of my thumb plus the thrill of watching Teddi's magnificent ass sent me tumbling over the edge.

"Teddi!" I grunted, "I'm cumming!"

"Jesus God!" Teddi howled, "So am I!"

Teddi must have liked the double penetration, because I felt wave after wave of spasms on my cock and thumb as her orgasm roared through her body. As the spasms reduced in intensity, Teddi collapsed onto my legs, seemingly exhausted. After a few moments, she raised her head and crawled away from me, my thumb popping from her asshole and my cock dropping limply from her well-worn pussy. She turned around and crept slowly into my arms, her head dropping weakly to my shoulder.

"Damn, Chris," Teddi mumbled, "I know why Joni is trying to keep you to herself. I also know why she's taking a couple of days off. She's gotta be worn out, 'cause I know I am!"

We lay there for a little while and I think Teddi fell asleep because I heard light snoring coming from her. I couldn't resist and reached around with the arm on which she was lying and cupped her breast. I held it and stroked it, enjoying what would be the biggest natural tit I would ever hold in my life. I found the nipple and teased it back to life, and as we were lying there started kissing her forehead, eyes and nose. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

"Chris," she sighed, "I'm really done. I don't think I can fuck anymore tonight."

"That's OK," I answered, "I'm just playing a little. I love the feel of your skin. I didn't mean to wake you up. If you want me to stop I will." I started to withdraw my hand.

"Oh, OK," Teddi mumbled, "play as much as you like. I like the soft touch, it's making me tingle all over, and I just wanted you to know I can't do anymore tonight."

I went back to stroking, kissing and caressing her. She snuggled in and we lay there for a long time just enjoying the intimate contact.

After a while, she opened her eyes and said, "I don't know about you, but, I'm starving."

"Now that you mention it, I am too." I agreed. "Let's go see if we can warm up the spaghetti."

Teddi rolled over to the side of the bed and sat up, stretching as she did. I marveled again at her body. She said she need to use the rest room and I just lay in bed, waiting. She returned and walked up to me, holding out her hand.

"I don't see any reason to get dressed," Teddi said, "do you?"

"Huh-uh." I responded as I took her hand and we walked downstairs together and into the kitchen.

"Would you get me a medium sized pot?" Teddi asked as she pulled the food out of the bag.

I got one out and put it on the stove. This was such an unusual circumstance with both of us naked that I couldn't keep either my eyes or my hands off Teddi. Every time I touched her, caressed her or kissed her, she would giggle and kiss me. All the touching, caressing and kissing along with her naked body brought my dick back to full attention.

Teddi saw it, laughed and shook her finger at it. She looked up at me and said, "I told you, no more."

I looked down at my throbbing tool, feigning innocence. "What? This? Oh come on!"

She laughed, shook her finger again and turned back to the stove. I set the table, prepared our drinks, and placed the glasses at our places. Then I couldn't resist her naked ass any longer. I slipped up behind her and put my hands on her hips and she leaned back into me, tipped her head back, hummed, and gave me a little kiss. Then my divining rod found its target, between her cheeks.

As it bumped along her little butthole she shrieked as it startled her. "Chris, godammit, I told you I was done!"

She twisted away from me, my dick was caught between her cheeks, and it hurt a little as she moved away.

I stepped back, "OK, OK." I said in dismay. "I was just teasing you a little, I'm sorry."

She looked at me and realized how badly she had overreacted. "No Chris, I'm sorry. I've had some guys not take no or no more very well. I've been able to fight them off. I've not been raped or anything, but, sometimes, it's been a little scary."

"I really am sorry," I said as I stepped a little closer. "Is it OK if I hug you?"

She smiled a little timidly and pointed at my deflating dick. "Behave!" Then she laughed.

She stepped into me and gave me a full body hug. As much as I tried thinking of other things, her tits crushed into my chest and her slick wet pussy rubbing against my dick did me in. In a heartbeat, it was poking into her pussy and this time she laughed.

"No control, huh?" She shook her head.

I sheepishly smiled and shook my head. "No, not really."

"OK, we'll see." She said, still laughing. "Let's eat.

I sat at the table and she spooned the spaghetti out onto our plates. I was actually amazed at how much food Ricci's had given us. She scooted her chair close to mine and we were hip to hip, her skin sizzling against mine. We ate and she starting talking about Joni and Sara again.

"I know now that Joni and Sara had nothing to do with my inability to make the squad. I finally talked to Coach Kamen just before graduation and asked her why she kept cutting me. Coach explained how the delicate balance of the stunts might have been jeopardized by the size and weight of my boobs and that she was frightened that someone might have been hurt." Teddi explained with a touch of embarrassment. "She asked me why I waited until the end of our senior year to ask the question. I realized at that point that I hadn't really wanted to know; it was just easier, and, frankly, more fun to blame Joni. The other thing that I realized, to my embarrassment and my great loss, that I have always liked Joni and Sara. They're sweet and Joni is funny as hell. Every time Joni tried to make peace I ignored her and now we're going our separate ways and we probably could have been very good friends. That's my loss."

I looked at Teddi and there were tears running down her cheeks. I put my arm around her and she buried her face in my neck and sobbed. We just sat there and I let her cry.

"Teddi?" I asked softly, "Do you want me to talk to Joni? Try to make peace?"

She violently shook her head no and kept sobbing. We sat there a while longer and her sobs stopped and she didn't move. Finally, she raised her head and smiled at me.

"Sorry, Chris. She said softly, "I didn't mean to do that."

I hugged her and told her it was OK, everybody needs to cry occasionally. She then pushed away from me and told me to eat; otherwise, it would get cold again. We ate in silence and occasionally she would grab my hand and squeeze, I'm not entirely sure why. When we were done eating, she picked up the plates, flatware and glasses and put them in the sink. Then she came back over to me and sat on the table in front of me.

She slowly spread her legs and smiled, "I changed my mind. Do you want dessert?"

I grinned and dove in as my answer. She didn't lie down, just sat spread-eagled and gently held my head, attempting to direct me where she wanted. I licked, kissed and nibbled around the edges of her pussy, which had started weeping her sweet juice again. Teddi was squirming and trying to get her clit to my lips and I was succeeding in avoiding any direct contact. Every time she pushed me close, I would turn my head and she would moan in disappointment. Up to this point, I had satisfied her desires immediately, but now I was using Eva's suggestions to ratchet up Teddi's desire and desperation. Her moans slowly turned into groans and then descended into growls. Evidently, she was through waiting for me as she grabbed my ears and jammed my face into her pussy.

"Stop fucking around and eat me!" She hissed.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently bit down on it. She shrieked and her pussy gushed as she came immediately. I kept after her and slipped my thumb into her pussy and I could feel the pulses of her orgasm waning. I kept sucking on her clit and ran my tongue up and down the length of it. The pulses that had been diminishing reversed and began increasing in intensity and frequency as she spiraled up toward another orgasm. She let go of my head and pushed me back away from the table, sliding down and smoothly impaling herself on my rock hard cock. She sat there for a moment just looking at me until slowly approaching and drawing me into a soft, lingering kiss. Her tongue gently touched mine as she sat on my cock, squeezing and releasing her pussy muscles. I slipped my hands around to her ass and raised her slightly before pushing her back down. She withdrew from the kiss, looking at me before closing her eyes and leaning her forehead against mine. We sat there for a moment, enjoying the feel of one another.

Teddi pulled away and looked at me and smiled, then leaned in again and kissed me before whispering, "Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard!"

I stood up and set her at the edge of the table. I made sure that her pussy was hanging over the side and drove myself deeply into her. I got a sharp flash of pain with the first thrust as my balls bounced off the edge of the table. I grimaced and backed off immediately, my erection quickly wilting.

"Chris," Teddi whispered, "what's wrong?"

"I banged my balls against the table." I groaned. "I need just a moment." I was breathing hard as I tried to ignore the pain. "This is the first time I've done this on a table and I didn't think about the table top."

Teddi giggled, "Do I need to kiss it and make it all better?"

That made me laugh. "It couldn't hurt, well, any worse than it already does."

She climbed down, knelt in front of me and gently took my balls in her hand. She held them softly as she kissed and licked them. She then took my dick in her mouth and looked up at me with those big brown eyes and the sight made the pain a secondary issue. My cock leapt back to full strength as she worked it deeply in her mouth, making me groan again, but this time in pleasure. Still looking up at me and holding my balls she forced her mouth down on my cock and took me deep into her throat. She swallowed, my dick feeling every subtle movement of her throat constriction and I groaned again. Withdrawing her mouth, she stood and kissed me.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers