Chronicles of Chris Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Joni finally settled to the bed and said in a soft, raspy voice, "Chris, stop, please stop, I've had enough."

I stopped thrusting, my cock still deeply embedded in her. I let my body down on to lie on her and started to withdraw.

"No, Chris," she said, "leave it until it goes away on its own. I want to feel you filling me."

I leaned in and kissed her, her hands coming up to rest on my neck as we kissed. The kisses were soft, tender and loving. I kissed her eyes, her nose, cheeks, chin and everything else I could reach without shifting my body. I still felt every inch of Joni's skin where it was touching mine and the feeling was still electric.

My cock finally retreated enough that it fell from inside Joni and she made a little sound of disappointment. We lie there for a few more minutes just kissing and touching when Joni started pushing on my chest.

She giggled, blushing with embarrassment, "Chris, I really need to use the bathroom, OK?"

I laughed, "What's it worth?"

She smacked my chest. "The question should be, 'What're the consequences if I don't move?'" Joni said firmly, "Do you want to know?"

"Uhh no, not really." I responded as I rolled off her.

"Good answer, Studley." Joni giggled again as she got out of bed.

I made a sound of disappointment as she put on a robe and she laughed. "As good as my relationship is with my parents; they would not take kindly to me parading around the house naked after making love to my boyfriend."

I was a little startled by the 'my boyfriend' remark, but I let it slide as I watched her unlock the door and slip out into the hall. The condo looked dark outside the door, so I assumed Joni's parents had gone to bed themselves. Joni was gone a few minutes before she slipped back into her bedroom. She made a show of removing the robe before sliding back into my arms.

"Now, Studley," Joni said as she kissed me before settling down into a cuddling embrace. "Now is when you hold me."

She had molded herself to my side and I was, once again, thrilling to the feel of her skin against mine. I felt great contentment holding this beautiful girl as we fell asleep.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12