Chronicles of Crusty Sailor Ch. 01

Story Info
Crusty loses it.
1.8k words
3.98
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crusty Looses It

Before being a sailor, Crusty lost his virginity to a cherry girl. They went to school together. Both were eighteen. Earlier she had confided to Crusty that she would remain a virgin until she either got married or turned eighteen, whichever happened first, something he had forgot about. On his eighteenth birthday which was a few months after hers, she dropped by to see him in her almost new 1969 Chevrolet Camero convertible, royal blue with a white top and white leatherette interior, powered by one of GM's 327cu.in. V-8 engines. This car was her eighteenth birthday present. Although it was an automatic, he would have loved to get a matching car as his birthday present but with a 4 on the floor but that wasn't going to happen.

She came by to wish him a happy birthday and go for a ride. Her real reason was that Crusty usually had a bottle of her favorite, Cherry Sloe Gin, stashed in the garage where his parents wouldn't find it. As she emerged from the car, Crusty spotted her coming toward the garage where he hung out. She was a thin, girl with long brunette hair. At 5'6" she had small but nice curves. She was good on the eyes and was dressed in a pair of dark-blue short shorts with a close fitting light-blue top that accented her small breasts. Nancy waved and greeted him as she entered the garage.

"Happy Birthday." She said. "What you got planned for today?"

Crusty replied, "Oh, not much of anything, I think my Mom made a cake or something."

Nancy asked, "Want to ride around in my car, I'll even let you drive."

Crusty responded, "Sure, anywhere in particular?"

She said, "No, but if you still got some Sloe Gin and mixer, we could go look for something to do."

Crusty said, "I still got some left and some mixer in the house. How about we just wander around the countryside and see if anybody is at the park."

"Sounds good to me," replied Nancy.

As they gathered the stuff and got into her car, Nancy said, "I really forgot it was your birthday so I don't have a gift for you, so I thought we'd just go for a drive somewhere."

Crusty didn't mind. Nancy was letting him drive her car and spending the afternoon with him so he was happy and told her, "Nancy, time with you is present enough."

They headed out of town, taking the back roads toward the park. The summertime was Crusty's favorite. Driving along with the top down getting some sun while she mixed up a drink, he thought, "This is a going to be a nice day after all."

When they reached the park, they stopped under some shade trees in a secluded area where they could look over the lake. Nancy surprised him by pulling the keys out of the ignition and putting them in her pants pocket.

Crusty looked at her strangely but then she leaned over and planted a big kiss on him. She had never done that to him before. She then said, "Crusty, do you remember a few years ago the story I told you about keeping my virginity?"

Crusty thought for a minute and said, "Yes, something about getting married first."

She responded, "That was part of it, but the other part was or turning eighteen, whichever came first. Guess what, I'm still a virgin and giving it to you is going to be your birthday present from me."

Crusty couldn't believe it. Here was a girl he grew up with and a good looking one at that, offering her virginity to him, right here, right now. Being a virgin himself, Crusty was unsure how to proceed. Sure he had kissed a few girls and even got to feel some breast flesh but the only pussy he had ever seen was in magazines and no girls had ever let him get that far with them. Now, Nancy, his good friend was offering everything to him. He began to feel some swelling in his pants imagining and yet fearing the unknown.

Taking the lead, Nancy took his hand and placed it on her breast and held it there. He felt the soft flesh underneath her thin top and bra move ever so slightly to his touch. She kissed him again, this time fully on his lips and her tongue was snaking into his mouth. Crusty's heart began to pound a little harder and the lump in his pants grow ever larger. She covered that lump with her other hand and felt the swelling of his stiffening cock.

She was practically on top of him and they hadn't even got out of the car. Crusty was overwhelmed with passion and lust. Crusty felt her back off for a second and witnessed her lift her top over her head and then reach behind her and unfasten her bra. Her breasts came into view, small but nice looking with dark areolas about a quarter size, just slightly more than a mouthful as she pulled his head toward her left one. He fastened himself to the tip and began to suckle on it. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she held his head in place. His left hand reached up and caressed her right breast as he sucked on the nipple of the left. Then he switched and gave her right breast the attention of his lips.

Again they paused long enough for Nancy to get Crusty's shirt off and open the front of his pants. Reaching inside his boxers, she got a firm hold on the hardening object inside. Crusty took this opportunity to slide his hand up the inside of her thigh and into the leg of her shorts. He felt the edge of her panties and the warmth that emitted from within. He slid his finger under the leg band of her panties and felt the soft downy fur that covered her essence.

She asked him to stop for a second. She then told him that they needed to just get out of their clothes before they explored each others bodies further. She reached into the back seat and got a blanket then spread it out beside the car where they proceeded to disrobe.

Looking at each other, Crusty was in awe, his first live nude female, Nancy was standing in front of him and letting him look her over from head to toe. His cock rose to full proportions at the sight before him. Nancy took all of Crusty's form in, not muscular but not skinny either and his cock, a little larger than she imagined it would be, was standing at attention with its large purple helmet pointing at her. They came together and kissed as they sank down on the blanket. Each exploring the other like a kid with a new toy. Nancy took hold of his staff and stroked it, reveling in the clear liquid that was now present at the tip. Crusty reached between her legs and ran a finger into her slit that was now moist with her juices. Each brought the other to a heightened state of arousal with the exploration of each others body.

As they lay down, Nancy spread her legs to allow Crusty easier access to the virgin fruit. Crusty was on the verge of eruption with the stimulation Nancy was applying to his cock.

Nancy knew that now was the time.

Nancy said, "Crusty, I'm ready, put your cock in me and make me a woman ."

Crusty kneeled between her legs and moved his cock so that it was touching the lips of her pussy. He smeared their combined juices over the head of his cock and around the lips of her pussy then attempted to insert the head into her depths. It didn't go in very far, she was a little nervous with the anticipation of loosing her virginity and Crusty was afraid he would hurt her with his assault.

Nancy said, "Crusty, try to be gentle with me, I know that this is going to hurt some so please go slow but don't stop, I want to do this with you."

Crusty said, "O.K. Nancy, I'll go as slow as I can. If it hurts too much, tell me."

Nancy said, "Alright, try and push a little more in, it isn't hurting me yet but I feel your cock stretching me."

Crusty pushed a little more in and Nancy drew in a breath of air as the invader opened her more. Nancy gave a little whimper as Crusty felt his cock hit the barrier that was her maidenhead. He stopped with just the head of his cock inside her. He looked down into her eyes, looking for a sign.

Nancy said, "It's alright, push it in hard to break my cherry, I know this is going to hurt but don't worry about me, just do it. I'm ready."

Crusty made a sharp jab with his cock and felt Nancy's cherry tear apart as his cock pushed past it. Nancy's face grimaced with the pain and tears formed in her eyes. Crusty stopped, looking down at her, holding his cock still. Nancy said, "It's alright, the pain is going away, I knew it would hurt but I'll be O.K. Just give me a second to get over this and then give me the rest of your cock."

Crusty held back, he wanted to put all of his cock in her but he waited until he saw a smile on her face. He pushed the whole length of his cock inside her and rested to let her get accustomed to him being so deep inside her.

Crusty said, "You alright?"

Nancy said, "Yea, I'm alright now, the pain is gone. Let's do this."

Crusty started withdrawing his cock and pushing it back in. Nancy started moaning. The pace quickened, faster and faster they went. Nancy lifting her hips at his thrusts. Crusty just couldn't hold on much longer, this being his first time, too.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted.

"Cum in my pussy." Nancy said, "It's alright, I won't get knocked up."

Crusty unloaded inside Nancy, his cock spewing his juice in her pussy. Although Nancy didn't climax, she was happy for no longer being a virgin. They collapsed together as Crusty's tool shrank and slipped out of Nancy. They hugged each other and kissed as Crusty said, "Nancy, that's the best birthday present I've ever had. Thank you." Nancy said, "Thanks for being the one I gave it up to, you are my most trusted friend."

As they got up, Nancy said, "I'm thirsty, mix me a drink if you don't mind, while I clean up this mess we make."