Chronicles of Danny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Victoria circled her tongue counter clockwise inside Natasha before removing it so she could lick against Natasha's clitoris. As soon as she felt the hard tongue pushing against it, Natasha cried out in joy, feeling streams of her juice dripping from her vulva and onto Mistress Victoria's chin. Mistress Victoria moaned as she drank in Natasha's come, swirling the tangy liquid in her mouth before standing up to kiss Natasha. Mistress Victoria tilted Natasha's chin and opened her mouth to inserted her tongue in Natasha's mouth, sliding her own essence against her tongue and sharing one gentle moment in comparison to the extreme play they just had. Mistress Victoria ran her tongue along Natasha's teeth and gums once more before pulling away and saying, "Your pussy tastes good, but I think I'm being too soft tonight. How might I remedy that situation?" She stared at Natasha's eyes, wondering if she would answer correctly or if she'd ask to return to the previous kinks they'd already tried. Natasha turned to the table and fixed her eyes on the small orange tazer that lay there. She grinned and looked back to Mistress Victoria who smiled and reached around to grip tightly onto Natasha's hair. "That's my girl."

12