Chronicles of Danny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one a new model walked out and one by one they were horrified as the clothes they wore fell from their bodies. There was a friend of Cammy's who wore a tennis outfit that was humiliated as they stood there in a white bra and Hanes her way thong. She sobbed as ran offstage to the audience singing "Just wait till we get our HANES on you."

Another woman wearing an elegant black ballgown was horrified as she stood on the catwalk in nothing but her black g-string once the dress had fallen apart. Another woman wore a Rosie the Riveter costume and was frozen with shock as her pink lacey boy short panties were shown to everyone.

"Apparently this is a Victoria's secret show as well." The announcer joked which made the audience laugh.

Madison's face was purple with rage that was boiling inside of her, but it was still during a show so she tried to maintain composure. The spotlight shined on the curtain and no one came out. The audience waited...and waited and soon women were checking their phones for the time. After two women left, Madison stormed to the front of the stage and shouted, "What the hell is going on back there?! Why isn't anyone coming out?"

"We're not coming out again!" a voice could be heard, "It's too embarrassing!"

"Nonsense!" Madison screamed, "You are underclass students in this sorority and you will do what you were told to do!"

"Screw you Madison! Your clothes suck! They keep falling apart! Everyone's seen me naked!"

"WHAT?!?!" she said in rage. She looked at the audience of women that whispered under each others' breaths at the scene going on. Sweat was falling from her face as she realized she was losing them. Kara and Cammy gave her a scowling look, the damaged clothes were making the sorority look bad and Madison knew she had to do something. "Fine!" she shouted. "I'll model the rest!" She walked onstage and forced a smile as she faced the audience. "One moment everyone." and then she turned around to duck behind the curtain.

While everyone waited, Danny, Ashley and Natasha got their cameras on their phones ready as Madison fell into their trap. "This was just too easy." Ashley said.

"Okay! Get ready to announce the next piece!" Madison called from behind the curtain.

The announcer sighed and said, "Okay ladies, next up comes Madison..." The curtain opened and out came Madison dressed in a black dress similar to Audrey Hepburn's outfit in Breakfast at Tiffany's and she had white pearls around her neck. "...wearing a black-dress and stylish pearls that give her a nice Hollywood look from the 1950's." The announcer said in a dull fashion.

Madison walked to the center with her hand on her hip, keeping her head straight as she made sure to display her great creations. The thought of other sorority members insulting her clothing still angered her and she was determined to prove that they in fact were of the highest quality. She smiled at her accomplishment as all the camera flashes started going off in the darkness. Obviously her clothes were great because everyone wanted to take pictures. She turned her side out to the audience as she was about to walk back but stopped when she realized her hand was touching something smooth and also what felt like a waistband. Then she realized the room was a bit drafty. She looked at the front row and noticed that while people were taking pictures their looks weren't looks of being impressed, they were looks of being shocked. Slowly, Madison looked down and her jaw dropped. The dress she wore had split evenly down the sides and fell to the ground. Madison was wearing a matching white bra and panty set with cherries on them, but the style was in the 1950's style of underwear, with the waistband rising high so it covered her navel. The bra seemed smaller than the panties in comparison as Madison's breasts were not as large as the models. With her lip quivering, Madison's legs buckled together as her hand slowly lowered to cover her large panties and then she gasped when she heard someone in the front row say it.

"Granny panties."

"N-no.."

"Oh my god she's wearing granny panties!" another girl shouted.

"No!" Madison screamed as another hand covered her breasts. "NOOOOOOO!"

The camera flashes continued going off as the audience started laughing at one of the top sorority girls standing onstage in her 1950's style undergarments. Madison was in such a panic that she kept moving her feet up and down but wasn't moving, it was as if she was dancing. "K-kara!" she stammered. "K-kara! Kara I'm in my underwear! P-people can see me!"

Kara and Cammy just shook their heads as they got up from their seats and left.

"Where are you going?!" Madison cried. "Don't leave me here! Help me get clothes!"

"Let's hear it for Madison everyone!" the announcer said, "Wearing her sexy and dare I say, TACKY granny panties!"

Madison let out a loud sob as the audience pointed and laughed at her. "Stop laughing at me!" she shouted as she hunched over herself. "It's not tacky! It's vintage!"

"GRANNY PANTIES! GRANNY PANTIES!" the audience shouted, Ashley was actually the one who started the chant.

"I have to get out of here!" Madison screamed as she ran to the curtain and tried pulling on it.

"Madison stop!" A voice from the back said, "You're going to rip the curtain off and none of us are dressed!"

Madison wasn't listening as she pulled harder and harder until there was a loud RIIIP! and then a CRASH! Madison had managed to pull part of the curtain off and wrap some of it around her body, but she also pulled down the metal frame that held it as it crashed down over the stage. There was a chorus of screams from the back as the sorority models stood behind the stage still clad in their underwear and in Chloe's case, nothing at all. All of them covered themselves to the best of their ability as they ran through the audience half naked. Flashes kept going off in the darkness as they ran.

For Madison, she realized that people were still taking pictures and so she tried to make her exit as well. As soon as she stood up she felt a tug on the back of her underwear and heard a loud RIP! When the stage frame had fallen, somehow Madison's panties got caught on one of the hooks that held the curtain up, causing it to rip from her waist, exposing her taut and fair skinned ass. Despite having red hair, her strip of hair above her vagina was brown, barely covering the two pale lips between her legs. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as her hands flew to cover her backside and crotch.

"Hey everyone! Madison's naked!" Natasha shouted to get everyone's attention away from the half naked models and towards the more naked Madison.

"NO!" Madison screamed as she stood there with her legs locked. "Don't take my picture!" CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! The cameras went off and Madison sobbed as her most important night ever ended in her worst fear, being stripped and humiliated in front of the whole school. Her dignity had been ruined and she knew her status in her sorority had dropped. Realizing she'd lost her respect from others, she got up and ran as fast as she could through the audience, hands covering the front of her bare pussy. She shivered as the cold air bounced off of her sweat covered body and then yelped when she felt a hand slap her on the ass. "I'll get you all for this!" she cried as she ran out of the door.

"Let's hear it for the sorority everyone for bringing the greatest striptease and fashion show!" the announcer said and the girls all cheered. After all, many of them had been subjected to Madison's annoyingly smug style and attitude, they were elated to have been able to witness her humiliation and knew that this night would be the talk of the school for weeks.

******

Kara shut the door to the study and turned the light on, Cammy was the only one in the room with her. They both sat in large leather chairs by the fireplace and Kara was the first to speak. "My mom is going to be pissed."

"Never mind her. I'm pissed!" Cammy said. "Someone's going after us and I don't like it!"

"You think I do? Whoever this was, they just made the whole sorority look like a bunch of half naked bimbos!"

"Kara, I am NOT going to be humiliated like that!"

"I'm not either. We have to be sure that whatever we do, no one is going to get the best of us."

"How do we do that?" Cammy asked, "Stay in our dorms for the whole year? I can't do that I have tons of volleyball matches coming up."

"I know that you idiot!" Kara said, "I have debate and forensics to go through. My mom can have something worked out, buff up security around our campus."

"That's fine but that still doesn't help us find out who is doing this." Cammy said.

Before Kara could answer there was a knock at the door. "Ugh answer it!"

Cammy pulled the door open without looking and shouted, "WHAT?!"

It was Stephanie on the other side. "I have some information that I thought you two might like to hear.

"Really?" Cammy said looking to Kara who nodded to her. "You have two minutes."

"No problem." Stephanie said, "Also, some of the other sorority members want to know what we should do with Madison."

"What do you mean?"

"She's outside in just her bra begging to be let inside."

Cammy stepped out of the study and into the hallway and could hear hard pounds from the outside door.

"KARA CAMMY! PLEASE LET ME IN!! IT'S COLD OUT HERE AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PANTIES ON!"

"What should we do with her Kara?" Cammy asked.

Kara curled her lip and after thinking for a moment said, "Tell her we'll only let her in if she brings us those ridiculous cherry print panties she wore. Now send Stephanie inside, I want to hear what information she has."

12