Chronicles of Danny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kara, I want to hurt this bitch." Madison said as her nostrils flared.

"So get the paddle." Kara said as she pulled a pair of scissors out from the desk.

Natasha opened her eyes and felt her heart beat faster once she knew another weapon would be added to the mix. The crop was starting to drive her body wild, but with a paddle, she wasn't sure how much more she could take without thinking about being in the dungeon with Mistress Victoria.

Madison grabbed the large wooden paddle that had been used to punish so many other members in the past. She held it with two hands and waited for Stephanie to strike Natasha one more time before raising the paddle high over her head. "GRAA!!" Madison screamed as she swung the paddle as hard as she could across both of Natasha's ass cheeks.

"OH SHIT!" Natasha cried out. The pain made her dizzy but it didn't phase her. Mistress Victoria struck much harder but it was the throbbing sensation of her pussy that was getting to Natasha. At least with Mistress Victoria she knew her teasing would lead to a powerful climax.

But Natasha was in the company of enemies. She needed to call upon all her strength she developed from the BDSM club to control her body and not turn into a submissive woman at the hands of her captors.

"Stop." Kara said to Stephanie and Madison. "This will be easier with her naked."

"NO! STOP IT!" Natasha shouted trying to squirm free of her ropes. Normally nudity in public didn't bother her, but that was in the privacy of mature, open-minded kinksters who understood boundaries. Natasha was on college campus and had no business losing her clothes here. Worst of all, she knew without her skirt protecting her skin, the spankings would be more potent.

"Careful, you don't want to move too much unless you want us slicing off your skin." Cammy joked as she held Natasha's head still.

"I'm going to kick your asses!" Natasha screamed right when she felt cold steel of the scissors slide against her leg and open up around her skirt. She wanted to fight free but also wanted to heed Cammy's advice, so she tensed her legs as the scissors cut up her thigh, splitting her skirt up from the side and revealing the bottom tails of her shirt that hung below her hips.

Once Kara cut the last strip of Natasha's skirt it fell from her hips. Natasha could feel her legs shake as she felt naked from the waist down under her shirt. Losing her skirt reminded her that what was happening to her was real, it wasn't a cliche nightmare.

Natasha could handle being spanked and use her mind to maintain control. Now someone was undressing her and she couldn't do anything to ignore the fact that in a few moments, she'd be exposed and then everyone would see something she had worked to keep hidden from her academic life.

"This will be quicker if we rip her shirt open." Kara said, "Cammy?"

"NO!!" Natasha screamed as she tried to break free, this time fighting harder than she did before.

"Wow. Looks like someone really doesn't want to lose her clothes." Cammy said as she removed the tie from around Natasha's neck. She gripped onto the top of Natasha's shirt, pulling it apart as hard as she could. While she did this, Madison helped Kara cut the sleeves from the cuff up to the shoulder.

"Someone help me!" Natasha screamed, "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE!" This was her last ditch effort to protect her privacy and hope that someone, maybe Danny or Ashley would hear her from outside and swoop in to rescue her. Her calls were drowned out by the laughter of the Three Furies as they removed the last shreds of Natasha's shirt. She closed her eyes and felt a lump in her throat as she felt the air hit the rest of her body as she knew what they saw.

Wrapped tightly around Natasha's dark round breasts was an intricate series of rope, two strands wrapped from under her arms like bra straps while other strands circled tightly in a figure eight knot around her breasts, making them look much firmer from being tied so tight. Around Natasha's waist was another rope with knots on the side that ran between her ass cheeks like a thong and over her crotch was a series of Celtic knots. Her ass cheeks were fit but curvy, hanging beautifully between the strands of rope. Natasha felt her face get warm as she blushed having been exposed in her rope bra and panties that Mistress Victoria had her wear.

Natasha was proud to wear them, after all, Mistress Victoria only made the rope bra and panty set for subs that she favored working with. For Natasha it was a sign of having earned the respect of a veteran in the BDSM culture. The reason that she was blushing was because she knew the people staring at her would not understand this at all because they were uneducated.

"Oh my god." Kara said with a smile, "What a freak."

"Ewww!!" Madison shouted as she scrunched her face up, "She's into that bondage stuff!"

"Look at her pussy." Cammy pointed, "It's wet. She was turned on from being spanked!"

Natasha tried squeezing her legs together in a poor attempt to cover her rope panties but she knew it was no use. Despite experiencing humiliation against her will, it was still humiliation and when it was compounded with being tied, even she couldn't resist how erotic it felt to be stripped and exposed on campus.

Without warning, she felt another strike from the leather crop hit her left ass cheek. She moaned for real this time as the pain was more intense now that nothing protected her bare ass. Her thighs slid against each other as the vulnerability she felt overrode her attempt to maintain her composure.

"Bet she felt that this time." Stephanie joked. "Boy your ass is red."

"This is soo much better than spanking her." Kara said. "Wait til the rest of the school sees what a kinky slut you are."

"What?!" Natasha screamed, "You can't be serious! Not like this!"

"Oh we are." Kara said, "Girls grab her. Time to show the school your sexy panties."

"NOOO STOP IT!" Natasha screamed as she felt herself get picked up by Cammy, Madison and Stephanie. Sweat ran down her face and she began to hyperventilate as she was carried closer to the door. Being forced out into a school who would know about her intimate life was something she didn't want others to know and they were about to find out. "Let me go!"

"You heard her ladies." Kara said as she opened the door. "Let her go."

Natasha screamed as she felt a hard push against her back that sent her hopping outside into the cold air. She felt her nipples go hard and point out as her teeth chattered from the cold. Her breasts and ass bounced from hopping up and down. She screamed when she saw the large number of students walking to class as it was between classes. Instantly, all the women turned and then gasped in shock at what they saw.

"Let's hear it for our kinky psychology major Natasha everyone!" Kara called out from a bullhorn on the second floor.

Like being in front of a firing squad, some of the women raised their camera phones and began taking pictures of the tied up Natasha. She screamed and tried pivoting to the side to conceal what she could of her exposed body. She continued hopping along, fighting back dry sobs as she tried escaping the crowd of students.

Every time she jumped, she felt her tightly bound breasts jiggle up and down, causing some of the women watching to laugh even harder. Natasha wasn't surprised at all the gawkers, she knew that that would happen because no one on campus would understand her BDSM life. It was a predominantly white college in a conservative town and so seeing Natasha naked in her rope panties was just another level of being singled out because she was viewed as "deviant."

Once Natasha realized that the reason people were taking pictures was because it was likely they hadn't seen anything like this before, her feelings changed and her panic melted away. She turned her body to face her growing crowd and said. "Someone cut me loose." As she tried to squirm free. Two girls from the crowd ran out to try cutting Natasha free and while she was being cut loose, she heard mixed voices from other women.

"Why does she have rope as underwear?"

"Ugh yes I have rope underwear." Natasha said as she rolled her eyes. She felt her legs and arms get cut free and stepped forward to address the crowd, rubbing her arms to keep herself warm but not trying to cover herself. "Yes take a good look." She called out, "I'm in my underwear ooo! Maybe if we all accepted nudity instead of viewing it as something shameful then we wouldn't have to feel intimidated by Kara and the sorority."

As she spoke, Natasha felt her confidence come back as she saw students around her lowering their cameras to listen. She felt less helpless in this situation and more like an educator.

Natasha ran her fingers along the rope bra that Mistress Victoria made and said, "I'd rather be exposed by my own choice and not because of some stupid hazing ritual from a group of immature women. But I'm also not ashamed to admit that I am interested in bondage either. So instead of running off and spreading rumors about how much of a perverted freak I am, how about coming up to me and talking about it?" Natasha could hear students whisper to each other and couldn't tell if she'd reached them or not.

The real reason they were whispering was because they saw a woman in her late 30's wearing a grey business suit standing off to the side, staring at Natasha with her mouth open. The woman's hair was brown and she had thin rimmed classes resting on her head. "Natasha?" she asked.

Natasha turned around and then immediately wrapped her arms around her breasts and rope panties when she recognized the woman as her research mentor. "Dr. Benetti! Oh my!" She crossed one leg over the other and turned her body to the side, letting her embarrassment get the best of her as she stood there scantily clad in front of someone she respected professionally.

"Young lady, what on earth are you doing out here...dressed like that?!?"

"I-it's not my fault! The sorority captured me!" she turned to point to the Sorority house and saw that it appeared to be empty, windows dark and with no Kara calling from the second floor.

"A likely story. This is inappropriate, put on your clothes!"

Natasha felt sweat run down her face as her hand left her crotch to cover her thonged backside. Now that her secret life had been outed to her mentor, her academic career was threatened and she couldn't ignore the shame she felt any more. In some ways she felt even more naked now that her secret was exposed to someone who she respected as a scientist. "I-I don't have any. They were ruined by the sorority." She said in a timid voice, feeling her face get warm again as it turned red.

Dr. Benetti took off her jacket and wrapped it around Natasha. "Well sorority or no sorority, those...ropes are not acceptable forms of undergarments so you're coming to my office until we can get you some proper clothes. I'm so disappointed in you."

Natasha's head hung low as the words rang in her ear. Feeling numb from the humiliation, Natasha let herself be guided by Dr. Benetti and tried not to cry in anger as she thought about what would happen now that the pride she had in earning her rope panties had been judged harshly by a psychologist thanks to the Three Furies.

As she walked through the crowds of students, she saw them giggling once again. It made Natasha feel more foolish for managing to capture their interest, only to lose it the moment she let her embarrassment get the best of her. One thing was for sure, she knew that the abuse of power Kara had wouldn't stop with just stripping her.

****

"Mm is that for me?" Ashley asked when she walked into Danny's dorm and saw Danny grab a pink silicone dildo from under the pillow. It had a small extension attached on the other side of the phallic end. It was a small bulb that curved in the shape of a small kidney.

"Maybe." Danny said as they removed their tank top and pulled their pants down, exposing a black pair of panties with white polka dots on them. Ashley was surprised at how girly they seemed for Danny, especially with a black bow on the waistband. Right in the center of the crotch was a small hole that revealed Danny's pussy lips hidden under a small neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Danny preferred wearing boy briefs but this was a special night and so they could already feel their labia get wet from the anticipation of what they were about to do with Ashley. Nevertheless, Danny still got a tube of lubrication and poured some on the bulbed end of the dildo. Once it was properly covered, Danny pulled open the front of their panties and slowly inserted the bulb into their pussy. "Mmm." Danny moaned as they felt the cool end slide up into their pussy and then get locked into position by their kegels.

It had been a while since they used this toy, and forgot how much bigger it felt going in. From where Ashley was standing, it looked like Danny was going to pleasure themselves the way their mouth opened as they maneuvered the toy inside their pussy.

Once it was in place, Danny pushed the phallic end through the hole of their panties and then looked down to admire the natural look of a penis sticking out. With the toy hidden under Danny's panties, it pressed against their clit as well and made Danny shiver from the waist down. "It might still need a little lube on this end." Danny said as they stroked the pink shaft.

"I think I can manage that." Ashley whispered as she slid her hands against Danny's breasts before dropping to her knees and licking the tip of the dildo. She then ran her tongue along the shaft before placing her hands on Danny's thighs to take in the entire phallus, watching as Danny's chest heaved up and down, giving out little gasps of pleasure.

Danny had their hands behind their back as they thrust their hips. "Ohh babe." Danny moaned as they felt the hilt of the dildo push against their clitoris. Normally gravity worked against the use of this particular double ended toy, but with the panties acting like a lacey harness, Danny was more than capable of getting themselves off without the use of their own hands to hold it in place.

Ashley took off her shirt and began massaging her breasts, pushing them up and squeezing her nipples as she felt the hard silicone slide in and out of her mouth, closing her eyes to imagine that it was Danny's penis pushing into her. She wrapped her hands around Danny's ass, admiring the smooth touch of the silky panties while she took the full length of the phallus down her throat.

Ashley heard Danny groan again and then felt their hands touch the back of her head. Ashley loved the fact that she was actually pleasuring Danny with her mouth this time instead of just simulating oral sex. She loved it so much that she pulled her mouth off the dildo so she could bite the tip and then push the dildo hard into Danny's clit.

"Oh fuck." Danny hissed as the dildo sent a small shock of pleasure that ran through every nerve ending in their body, forcing them to bend over Ashley for support. "I'm going to come if we're not careful." They said with a chuckle.

Ashley kissed the tip of the dildo and said, "In that case, I think I'm ready."

Danny walked Ashley to the bed and said, "Get on your knees." Ashley obeyed, taking off her pants and underwear before presenting her posterior upward and burying her chin against the pillow. Looking down, Danny ran their hands against Ashley's smooth hips and then finally squeezed her firm ass cheeks before giving them a hard slap.

Ashley turned her head and wiggled her hips as the pain traveled across her skin. She turned her head and glared at Danny while tracing her mouth with her tongue. "Fuck me Danny." Lifting the dildo, Danny guided it into the area between Ashley's red lips and pushed inward. Ashley's toes curled and she moaned once she felt the large toy go inside her. "Oh Danny." She said as she gripped the sides of the pillow. "It feels so smooth...you feel so smooth."

Danny leaned forward and cupped their hands over Ashley's breasts, running their fingers against her soft mounds and occasionally pinching her nipples that were like two hard buds. Then Danny began thrusting in and out of Ashley's pussy. Danny's own legs tightened as each push from their pelvis made the dildo rub against their clit. The tingling feeling was so strong, Danny bent over Ashley and bit into her shoulder.

"Ohhh." Ashley said once she felt Danny's teeth clamp down onto her as if to say everything about her was delicious and that no matter how much she submitted, it would never be enough to sate Danny. Ashley pushed back and forth into the dildo at a faster pace and wanted surrender even more of herself to Danny, "Spank me." She said and Danny obeyed, SLAP! "OH!" SLAP! "UNGH!!" SLAP! "OHHH YES!"

Danny bit their lip as they grabbed onto Ashley's hips to thrust faster, hearing the wet smacking noises of the dildo slapping against her inner walls. Ashley used her hand to rub her swollen clit to enhance the pleasure, her fingers were wrinkled from being soaked by her natural lubricant. It was when she felt Danny bunch up the back of her hair and tugged so hard it jerked her head back that Ashley lost control "OH JUST LIKE THAT!! YEAH! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" she began yelling. "HARDER FUCK ME HARDER!" she shouted.

Danny grunted and tried to breathe deeper as they began thrusting as hard as they could, driving the dildo deeper and deeper inside. It was hard because every push made Danny weak in the knees because it brought them that much closer to climaxing. Their legs began to strain from the angle but the visual of seeing Ashley's sweat covered back, almost in the form of a violin, turned Danny on and made the pain easy to ignore.

Ashley's legs buckled as she gasped from the pleasure she felt now that the dildo was reaching the furthest into her vagina as possible. She stopped masturbating as she grabbed onto the headboard of Danny's bed and bucked her hips more. "OHHHH GOOOD DANNY I'M GONNA CUM. I'm GONNA CUM. I'M GONNA OOOH!" she squealed as she felt jets of liquid explode out of her pussy, smacking Danny's thighs and soaking the bed.

The sound of Ashley's screams queued Danny to push harder, making the bulb inside them slide effortlessly along their vaginal walls. "Lie down babe." Danny whispered and slowly lowered their body as Ashley lay on her stomach. Danny shifted their weight onto their hands as they felt their body slide against Ashley's back, the bulb pushing inside from a new angle.

Danny's head was buried in Ashley's hair and the scent of her shampoo was what finally pushed Danny over the edge. "OHHH FUCK!!" Danny shouted as they gripped the sheets once the final thrust sent their pussy into convulsions. Danny locked their legs and dry sobbed before finally collapsing on top of Ashley.

Ashley smiled, held Danny's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She could feel Danny's stomach brush against her back after each breath. Even though they hadn't made eye contact, Ashley could match the cries Danny made with their face, dripping with sweat and scrunched as they reached the plateau stage of their climax, only to fall into a lazy sleep-like rest. Ashley closed her own eyes as if to sleep and for a moment she could have sworn she felt Danny's heart beat in sync with hers.

Once Danny caught their breath, they planted their hands on the bed and slowly pulled out of Ashley, hearing her wince as the dildo left her. Ashley rolled on her back and waited for Danny to pull the toy out of their panties. A long thread of cum broke off from Danny's body once they removed it and set it down before cuddling against Ashley's side.

Ashley's chest heaved up and down as she returned from cloud nine. She kissed Danny, sliding her tongue against theirs before running her hand against Danny's crotch. "Your panties are so wet." She whispered in a lust filled tone.