Chronicles of Danny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you drive me crazy." Danny whispered.

"I like you in girly panties every now and then." Ashley giggled before wrapping her arms around Danny.

"I like to feel girly every now and then." Danny joked as they rested their head against Ashley's. It felt so good to feel free to explore various aspects of the gender spectrum. It was always going to be part of Danny's life, but it made Danny feel more special that it turned Ashley on. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Mmmmmmmm believe me that feeling is mutual." She said as she closed her eyes. "Best thing ever about college."

"That reminds me, you'll never guess what I saw today." Danny said.

"What?"

"I saw Madison and the other two Furies outside. They hung her underwear up on the flag pole and then she snapped and got into a catfight with this other sorority girl and stripped her of her clothes."

"Oh my gosh!" Ashley said in surprise, "I had no idea Madison was that aggressive. That's awful about the sorority girl but I'm not surprised, they always treated the underclassman like they were second class citizens."

"Which makes me wonder how hard it's going to be to get Cammy."

"Don't worry babe, we'll think of something." Ashley said as she kissed Danny again. They both got under the covers and went to sleep, enjoying the silence of the night and drunk on the chemicals in their brains that came after climaxing, unaware of a tiny whirring sound that had gone on and off the entire time.