Chronicles of Danny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. That's it? We're hired?" Danny asked.

Mistress Victoria blinked and looked to both of them, "Yes both of you. Natasha you can do bookkeeping while Danny can handle the website and when they have time, post production on our movies."

Natasha and Danny laughed nervously as they looked to each other and then Danny asked, "Why are you doing this? You barely know me."

Mistress Victoria smiled, "Because I understand what it's like to feel like you have no place to go. Also, Natasha is one of the best subs I've ever had and I'm not about to let her lose one of the few friends she has in this town to petty sorority hazing."

Natasha's face got warm at the compliment and then her smile faded as she looked at Mistress Victoria with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure you're not doing this because it gives you an excuse to practice the most genuine form of public humiliation on people who deserve it?"

Mistress Victoria just grinned and said, "Why don't you tell me about Cammy and Kara."

****

It had been a long night of packing her things, but Ashley couldn't sleep after the verdict was delivered so she had plenty of time to move out of her dorm. Unfortunately, she had more things than Danny and so by the time she had left campus with all her bags, Ashley needed a break. She still wasn't sure where she was going to go. She hadn't even told her parents what happened. How could she? It was humiliating enough to experience the things that hapepened to her, but to tell her parents would be the ultimate embarrassing thing ever. Worst of all, she was still wondering about how to tell them about Danny.

It wasn't telling them about Danny that bothered Ashley, it was the fact that she felt so ashamed to tell them about Danny. Up until now, Danny had been Ashley's closest friend in college. Why did she feel sick every time she thought about telling her parents that she was in a relationship? Shouldn't she be happy and proud? It was always at this moment that the emotions would get too much for Ashley and she would begin crying again.

Realizing that she was running on no sleep and nothing in her system, Ashley caved in and stopped at the coffee shop in town. It was called, "Monroe's Coffee." Danny always called it a growing "hipster hub" but they both liked the coffee and would study there anyway. Ashley just needed a quick pick-me up and then she'd be on her way. Ashley tried drying her eyes as she walked inside to the crowded shop. Thankfully there wasn't a line. A barista wasn't even behind the counter. She stood in front of the counter, looking up at the menu when she heard a voice coming from the back room.

"Where the hell is..ugh, I'm sorry miss for the wait. How may i-oh..hello. Never thought I'd see you during the day."

"What?" Ashley asked as she looked at the source of the voice, "You.."

12