Chronicles of Danny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cammy set the hangar on the dresser and then opened her top drawer. She rummaged through it until she pulled out a tiny black thong. Danny could see little bows lining the string waistband before Cammy put them on. Danny watched as the small article of clothing slid up Cammy's long legs before fitting perfectly in between her plump ass cheeks. One they were on, Cammy turned her back to a mirror resting against a wall, lifting her butt cheeks with her hands and making them dance.

Danny had to cover their mouth to shush the laughter in seeing Cammy play with her bulbous behind. Next came the stockings, two black mesh tubes that were in a different drawer. The image of Cammy slowly pulling them up her fair skinned legs was starting to turn Danny on. Cammy had an attractive figure and all lingerie primed Danny's mind for sex. It was unfortunate they had another agenda that kept Danny from enjoying this.

Once Cammy fastened the straps of her garter belt to the stockings, she went back to the closet and pulled out a black business jacket and white button up shirt. Also on the hangar was a black skirt. Danny tilted their head with curiosity, finding it odd that something so feminine was in the tomboy's closet. Cammy took the white button up shirt and put it on first, doing each button from the bottom up and covering her body. Next came the skirt as she stepped into it and pulled it over the shirt. It appeared to be snug because she had to shimmy her hips to get it over her bottom. After zipping the back up, Cammy put on the black jacket to finish the professional image she put on. Danny guessed that she might be prepping for a meeting to go out so late dressed up that way.

Then Cammy did something more peculiar. She grabbed a pair of glasses off the dresser and put them on. Danny thought it was odd because Cammy never wore glasses. Why put this on now? Then Cammy walked to a mirror again and Danny understood. With one leg sticking out, Cammy puckered her lips and pushed her breasts up as she cocked her hip to the side. She was dressing up for someone. Do not have sex here. Do not have sex here. Do not have sex here, Danny kept thinking to themselves. It was bad enough they had a jar of spiders in their coat, but it would be agony if they had to stay under the bed and listen to Cammy fucking.

"Cammy!" a woman's voice called from the hall. "You have a visitooor!"

Cammy turned to the door and cupped her mouth to her hand. "Send him up to my room."

"Shit!" Danny mouthed.

Cammy stepped away from the mirror and walked to the bed, forcing Danny to duck behind the bag. They watched as Cammy's stockinged legs crossed over one another once she sat on the bed, getting in position for her lover. A few seconds went by before Danny saw two black combat boots step into Cammy's room. Attacked to them were camouflage pants that were hidden under a matching jacket. The jacket was wide, giving Danny the impression that whoever this was, they were just as fit and athletic as Cammy. "Hey." a deep voice said.

"Helloooooo soldier." Cammy said in a breathy voice, so out of character for her that Danny almost laughed again.

"And who is this lovely woman in my girlfriends' room?" the man asked.

"I'm your secretary." Cammy said, tilting her foot side to side. "And I've been a baaad girl."

Danny made a gagging noise at the cheesy dialogue. True their pillow talk might not be any different, but it was the forced way Cammy talked that reminded Danny of a bad porno movie.

"Mmm bad girl huh?" the man said, "I know how to handle bad girls."

Cammy's legs moved from the bed and stepped into Danny's view as she turned away from her boyfriend in uniform. She bent forward to stick out her posterior and he gave it a hard slap. She bit her lip as she moaned and guided her boyfriend to the bed. "What's my punishment?"

"You know what it is. Show me what you're good at." he said.

Danny rolled their eyes but was a bit curious as to what Cammy was so good at. They watched as Cammy grabbed her I-pad from her purse and turned it on. Within seconds, the sounds of a drum machine went off. Danny recognized it as "FM$" by New Boyz. Cammy swayed her hips as the verse started, grabbing onto the top of her dresser and spreading her legs. With every beat, her hips gyrated, every now and then she would turn to give her boyfriend a seductive look from under her glasses. Then, Cammy grabbed the bottom of her skirt and hiked it up to show off the straps to her garter belt. As the chorus came on, she lowered her knees in a squatting position and placed her hands on her hips.

Oh no, please not that. Danny thought.

Sure enough, Cammy's ass started to bounce as she twerked to the beat of the music. Any moment now, Danny thought the skirt might burst open with how fast it was moving. Danny could tell Cammy had been practicing this move for a while because she would turn to look down and make sure her ass was jiggling properly, smiling with pride as it rumbled.

"Yeah..." her boyfriend hissed. Danny heard a zipper pull open and made a face as they heard the bed springs squeak.

Once the chorus ended, Cammy rose to her full height and turned around, licking her lips as she reached behind to unzip her skirt. Like a stripper, the skirt slid down her legs effortlessly, showing off her lacey stockings. Next came the black jacket as she took it off, twirled it in the air and threw it at her boyfriend. Then, her hands grabbed onto the center of her shirt and with a hard tug, she ripped it open, sending buttons across the room, one of which had managed to hit Danny's hand. With her lingerie exposed, Cammy shimmied the button up off her shoulders and squatted again, spreading her legs open so she could run her hand up against her crotch, her stomach and in between her breasts before finally inserting a finger in her mouth.

Danny didn't want to admit it, but even they were feeling a warm sensation in between their legs. The naughty secretary striptease was a powerful image, even if it was an enemy of Danny's. To make matters worse, Danny hadn't had any sexual release since the day of their humiliation by the sorority. Being separated from Ashley was depressing and took away Danny's libido. With several days of being ignored, Danny's passion woke up again like a steam pipe about to burst. They could feel a gentle tug from their loins, curling like a snake and tickling their clit. Danny wanted so bad to touch themselves but they knew that any movement would give away their position, so they were forced to watch in agony as they remained still.

Now in just her underwear, Cammy pivoted her body to show off her ass again, making it bulge as she squatted once more before the chorus kicked in. Like before, her hips bucked up and down, making both large cheeks bounce like they were two small basketballs. The momentum was so much that it was causing Cammy's thong to slip a little down her hips. Danny was impressed because with the exception of her ass, the rest of Cammy's body remained completely still, exhibiting perfect control over her body, like her hips had a mind of its own.

"Ohhh baby you're driving me crazy." her boyfriend whispered.

Laughing, Cammy hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong to pull it down to her knees, showing off the open pink folds of her labia. The light from outside reflected off of the clear liquid that secreted from her sex. "Put that big dick in me soldier." she commanded,

The springs to the bed squeaked again as her boyfriend got up from the bed. He stripped as fast as he could, throwing off his jacket and pulling down his pants. From Danny's angle, they could see the back of a pair of broad shoulders on either side of a head with a buzz cut. His back made a perfect V as it narrowed down to meet his waist, sitting atop a taut ass that could only come from doing so many workouts in the army. He bent down to untie his boots but then Cammy said, "No. Leave them on."

"Okay." he said as he waddled forward, guiding his cock into the rear end of Cammy's pussy.

Cammy grabbed onto the dresser again and closed her eyes as her boyfriend entered her from behind. Her mouth was open but no sound escaped, just the beat to the music and the grunts of her lover as he grabbed onto her hips for stability. "Oh fuck me! Fuck me baby!" she whispered and the dresser started to move as the boyfriend began to thrust. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! The dresser rocked with every push and trophies fell off of it as it moved.

Danny's own pussy ached as they watched the man thrust as hard as he could into Cammy. By now Cammy couldn't contain her sounds of pleasure, letting out high pitched squeals of delight as her boyfriends wide cock glided against her inner walls, stretching them out as it grew more erect.

"Oh baby! baby! Pull my hair!" she said. Her boyfriends' large hand grabbed her long locks, forcing her to rear her head back. The muscles of both partners strained as they fought to stand and not collapse from the buildup to their own climaxes. For the boyfriend, his cock was wet with his and Cammy's natural lubricants, making noises as it went in and out of her. Every time he would thrust back in, the tip of his penis ached, begging to release the load of come that had been building up inside of him for almost a week.

In Cammy's case, her body tingled all over with every different physical sensation happening to her. Her legs were sore from standing but it was overcome by the tingling sensation she felt from her pussy. Adding to the feeling was how her head was locked in place from her boyfriend pulling her hair, making her feel submissive to her "boss." She loved her boyfriend because despite all of her tough talk she did to the underclassmen in the sorority, he was the only one that made feeling vulnerable good. At that moment, she felt a sharp pain from below her right ass cheek and knew that he just spanked her. From Danny's perspective, they could see her ass bouncing wildly again as if she was still twerking.

For Danny, they had a moment of weakness and rubbed their thighs against each other. Even though all of this was consensual, part of them felt like this was a humiliation of Cammy that they were privileged to. Seeing her acting submissive and unrestrained made Danny look at Cammy with less dignity, as if without the eyes of Kara watching her, Cammy's natural submissive and "naughty" side could be free. It was Cammy's moans that made Danny bite their lip to hold back from sliding their hands down their pants. Cammy's normal tone was rather deep and husky, but these moans were high pitched as Madison's, sounding like she was in pain. The helplessness in the tone was the same helplessness that Danny imagined Cammy feeling once she lost her clothes in public. By now, their kegals were twitching like mad and sweat was falling from Danny's forehead.

"Uh...Cammy, I-think I'm going to come."

"NO!" she screamed as she whipped her head to the side, hard enough to break free from her boyfriends' grip. "Don't you dare fucking come. Just stop thrusting!"

Danny was surprised that even in the doggy style position, Cammy could be a dominant figure in bed. Her boyfriend stopped moving his hips and just kept his dick inside of Cammy, letting her do the rest as she swiveled her hips around the phallus inside her. Now that she was in complete control, Cammy moaned and smiled again as the change in momentum brought the pleasure back to her nether regions, tickling her belly as she grabbed her boyfriends hands and guided them to her breasts. "Squeeze them and talk dirty to me." she whispered.

"Uh...you like that? you bad girl?" he said, unsure as to what exactly to say, gripping the soft brassier cups and pressing down as hard as he could.

Cammy sighed in frustration as she ran one hand down to her clitoris. "Come on Ben, try harder. Call me a whore."

"Oh okay. uh..you like that you whore?"

"Yes!!" she called out as she pinched her swollen clit, the moment she put the slightest pressure, it sent a shockwave up her body and made her knees weak. "Oh fuck! Yes I' ma whore! I'm a dirty whore!"

"You like me fucking you? Making your fat ass bounce?" he sounded more confident as Cammy responded positively to his words.

"Yes! Yes!" Her voice cracked the moment she inserted two fingers up her pussy, so wet she felt something run down her wrist. "Oh...Ben I'm gonna cum!" she uttered before biting her lip.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me you dirty whore!" he reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling it so hard that Danny thought he was hurting her. Just then, Cammy's legs locked and she let out a cry so loud Danny knew the other students in the house heard her. By now, Danny's underwear was wet from the inside, unable to ignore the erotic image in front of them.

"OH FUCK!! OH BABY!!" Cammy grabbed onto the desk to hold herself up as her knees finally gave up and lost all strength from her orgasm. She panted loudly as she laughed to herself. Ben pulled out of Cammy and turned, showing off his wet cock under the moonlight. Danny could see that the head was dark red and it was only a matter of time before it would burst. Cammy looked down at it and cooed as she cupped it with her hand, running her fingers up and down the shaft. "Honey, that was so good."

"Th-thanks." he said, "You gonna finish me off?"

"Of course." Cammy said as she dropped to her knees, stroking the penis once more before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around it. Already wet, smacking sounds could be heard as Cammy's head bobbed back and forth. By now, Danny's fingernails were dug into the floor, because everything they watched Cammy do was something that Danny pictured Ashley doing. Seeing her dressed as a secretary was a fantasy Danny hadn't considered before, but the strong professional business woman contrasted well with the submissive and exposed woman that was currently going down on her boyfriend.

Cammy wrapped her hands around Ben's waist and slowly pushed her head forward, taking in the entire length of his member. The only thing louder than Ben's groans was the gagging noise Cammy made once she finally made it to the base of the shaft. Satisfied with her fellatio skills, Cammy took her mouth off of Ben and smiled, "You like that?"

Danny's head nodded as their toes curled, their kegals tensing up and locking up.

"Oh yes. god yes!" Ben said.

'You gonna come for me now?' she asked, sucking on the tip once more before running her hand back and forth.

Danny's nostrils flared and they swallowed the gasp that tried to escape their mouth.

"Yes, I can't hold it anymore!" Ben whined.

"I want you to come all over my glasses, cuz i'm a dirty secretary." she teased, running her thumb in a clockwise motion over the tip of Ben's penis. She smiled as her strong boyfriend groaned and then stuck her tongue out to flicker it against the underside of his shaft.

"OHH SHHHIIT!" Ben cried as his prostate tightened before finally sending out a large trail of white jism over Cammy's glasses and into her hair. He grabbed onto his penis and stroked it some more to shoot out a few more trails of come onto his girlfriends' face.

Danny bit into their arm as they felt their pussy twitch under their jeans, arching their back as it continued to contract solely from the power of their own imagination of ejaculate covering Ashley's face. It was a dirty image but after several nights without sex, dirty was just what Danny needed. If Ashley couldn't physically be with Danny, at least Danny had their fantasies.

Cammy smiled as she wiped the wet liquid off her glasses and licked it off her finger. "mmmmmm yummy." she said as she took what was in her hair and tasted it as well. Her throat moved up and down as she swallowed Ben's essence and then gave his penis a kiss.

"Oh Cammy you are so amazing." Ben said as he collapsed onto the bed.

"You better believe it." Cammy said in her usual haughty tone. She took off the glasses and then made a face as she ran her hands through her hair. "Ugh, I still have come in my hair. Go ahead and relax, I'll be right back."

"Okay." Ben said as his legs disappeared from over the bed so he could lay down. Cammy put on a robe and walked to the bathroom.

As their body cooled down from its buildup, Danny's clothes felt like stone over their body. Realizing that there was no way out until the two of them went to sleep, they rested their head on the ground and looked up at the ceiling in a drunken stupor. They were actually less angry about being stuck under a bed in the the sorority house.

As Danny lay on the ground looking up at the sky, their eyes wandered from the ceiling to the upper right corner of the room. The only reason it caught Danny's attention was because in the darkness, Danny could see a light. It wasn't bright like a typical light bulb, but was faint like a red laser. It was upon registering the color of the light that Danny's eyes widened in fear when they recognized it to be a recording light from a camera, hidden in the ceiling behind a hole big enough for a camera lens to peek through. it seemed that there were two voyeurs in Cammy's room tonight.

12