Chronicles of Danny Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Victoria held the very end of the cane, this time with her full hand as she flexed it back and forth, the long rod bending from the force of its own momentum, bouncing off of Danny and feeling like dozens of hands were slapping them across their buttocks. Danny bit into their lower lip, tears forming out of the corner of their eyes as their whimpers turned to squeals. Each tap peeled away bits of skin, letting the air bite at the exposed welts.

If Danny didn't know better, they would have sworn the cane grew in diameter, feeling like a tree branch was striking them. With a tightened stomach, Danny found it hard to breathe but did not want to stop, finally their mind was cleansed of Ashley and they needed to be in this moment a little longer. The best they could do to sit with the pain was to kick their feet.

"Oh is this too much for you you baby?" Mistress Victoria spat as she gave one more swing, giving her wrist an extra hard turn. She held the cane over Danny's ass and watched it dance for several seconds. "Fine, let me help you." with a hand turned upward, she ran her fingers along the raised welts on Danny, sliding down until she reached the warm tender area between their legs. With her index and middle finger, she spread open Danny's outer labia and slid her fingers inside.

"Ohhh my go..." Danny never finished the sentence once they felt Mistress Victoria's fingers rotate inside them, sliding against Danny's inner walls and invoking a full sensation in Danny's belly. All four of Danny's limbs felt numb, forcing them to bury their head onto the bench.

"Let's resume." Mistress Victoria said as she raised the cane in a vertical angle and swung it down on Danny's right cheek.

"Ohhh fuuuck." Danny moaned, the strike reminding them of their fantasy, truly at their Tops' mercy. The hand made Danny's heart beat faster while the strike forced them to breathe, relaxing their pulse as the pain collaborated with pleasure, bringing an equilibrium to Danny's mind and body. Even without touching their chest, Danny could feel their nipples had hardened while sweat ran down their face.

"There now..." Mistress Victoria mused. "Someone's found their resolve after all, I guess I won't need to do this anymore." with one last flick of her fingers, she pulled her hand out of Danny and rubbed their clitoris once before removing her hand completely.

Danny growled, locking their legs as they felt their red lips ache, unable to distinguish the sweat from the precum soaking their inner thighs. They shifted their weight onto their left hand so their right could finish masturbating. Before they could reach in between their legs, another strike landed on their left cheek followed by a loud crack. Danny fell forward on both hands as they cried out.

"Uh uh what the fuck did you think you are doing?" Mistress Victoria said with a laugh. "I didn't say you could touch yourself. Your pussy belongs to me. If anyone touches it, it will be me who does so."

"I'm sorry." Danny whispered, their throat raw from screaming.

"I don't believe you." Mistress Victoria's arms were folded, they stood inches away from Danny, watching them pucker their lips as they writhed on all fours. Danny's face was red, although it was hard to tell if they were blushing or if they were just warm. Their backside was covered in long thin red lines, some more pronounced than others. Mistress Victoria admired how they looked as red as Danny's lower lips save for the wet transparent liquid that dripped from them.

With absolutely no external force to touch Danny, they were left to struggle with their own frustration. The sting of the old marks burned while their sex ached, having been taken on a journey to its plateau only to come to a sudden halt. Danny wanted to touch themselves but they were also afraid of drawing on the ire of their mistress. Danny incorrectly labeled themselves as helpless early in the session. But now, in dire need of some release from the pain or the pleasure, Danny knew they were not allowed to touch themselves in anyway, granting that freedom to one other person. This is what it meant to be helpless and it made Danny submit further.

"Please.." they whispered.

"Pardon?" Mistress Victoria asked, holding a hand to their ear.

"Please mistress.." Danny winced, biting their lip as they shook their sore bottom. "Please...touch me, spank me anything...I can't take it..."

"Don't you want to touch yourself? Maybe go back to your friend Ashely to finish you off?"

"Fuck Ashley.!" Danny spat, banging their head on the bench, "Oh GOd...please! Anything,, I don't care just hit me."

Danny never would have said such a thing prior to today, and the trade off of mourning that relationship for reaching the scenes climax was exactly what Mistress Victoria wanted. Stepping forward, she stood in front of Danny and resumed swinging the cane, tapping it like a magician hitting their hat, from left to right and back again. She didn't want to please Danny sexually yet, and compensated by giving harder strikes, the long end of the cane managing to hit Danny's thigh as well.

"Oh...thank you." Danny whispered, moaning in approval with every tap. This didn't mean they didn't hurt anymore, on the contrary Danny could feel their ass getting numb from being whipped raw, but at least now they had something else to focus on instead of their throbbing loins.

"Good Danny.' Mistress Victoria said, giving each ass cheek one more hit before setting the cane down. She bent her knees and dug her nails into Danny's back, drawing faded red lines as her nails traveled down it before touching the fruits of her labor from the caning.

The welts were fresh, warm and still moist, Danny hissed at the slightest touch. Mistress Victoria raised her hands and clamped down, evoking a loud yelp from Danny. Laughing, Mistress Victoria continued, picking up the tempo of her slaps, making Danny's backside shake wildly as if it had a mind of its own.

"Oh yes...yes..yes!" Danny gasped, nodding in approval. The cane did a fine job of breaking Danny in, but the hands were a nice intimate touch, a surrogate lover administering her own care to someone in desperate need. "Oh fuck.." Danny's voice cracked, the thought of the word "lover" making them think of Ashley. in that moment a tear ran down their cheek.

"You did very good today Danny." Mistress Victoria said, glancing at Danny's face before giving them one more hard spank. She leaned closer, bending over Danny as she used her left hand to rest on the bench, while the right pushed back into Danny's sex, sliding effortlessly inside.

Instead of crying, Danny gasped, locking their limbs again as their head tilted up, the tingling sensation traveling up their spine. "Oh!...my god.."

Mistress Victoria chuckled as her fingers flicked faster inside of Danny, pushing as far as they could as they explored the thick viscous center to Danny's level of arousal. Danny collapsed on their arms, their voice rising higher and higher the faster Mistress Victoria's fingers fucked them.

It was when Danny tightened their core muscles that they felt their stomach curl, before their pussy finally went into contractions, making Danny's limbs numb. The walls echoed with Danny's screams as Mistress Victoria slowed her hand, pushing once more before retracting it and admiring how it shined under the light. Danny panted as they lay on their stomach, hands limp and head tilted to the right.

Once their breathing relaxed, Danny could feel goosebumps form on their skin, their sweat freezing too their body now that it was coming down from the post orgasmic high. A large white robe was thrown around Danny and Mistress Victoria helped them sit up.

"How do you feel Danny?" she asked, her hand rubbing Danny's shoulders.

Danny's hand touched hers, they repeated the question in their head. They tried to think of Ashley, assessing whether the sting of her loss had any effect. While the image of Ashley smiling next to Danny as they lay naked together flashed for a moment, it was gone the moment Danny felt the throbbing pain on their backside, a physical reminder that they endured something amazing and wanted more.

"Great.." they finally said, laughing at how much they hurt, "I feel pretty great.'

***

The next day when Ashley parked her car outside the cafe, another vehicle parked next to her. At the wheel was vice president Delaforge. She gestured for Ashley to roll down her window. Delaforge had a scarf around her neck and large sunglasses covering most of her face. She rolled her own window down and lifted a small cream colored tote bag. She stuck her hand out and waited for Ashley to take it.

"When you go inside, set it behind the large plant next to the door. Make sure she isn't looking when you do so and then just act natural." she said.

Ashley froze in her seat, knowing that once she touched the bag she would have committed to a heinous act as bad as what Kara did. The thought of Kara snatching her late at night after closing the cafe, gave Ashley the strength to grab the bag. She rolled her window up and watched Delaforge drive off. Ashley gripped both handles of the bag, her forearms tensing in anticipation of opening the bag, she felt less guilty if she didn't know what was inside.

Ashley wasn't sure how she could come up with an excuse to meet with the President Holmes. The best she could do is go in with an honest concern she had if she did return, her safety. She left straight from work in her barista uniform, winter coat thrown over it as she trudged through the light flurry that came down. When she entered the office of the president, the secretary told her she'd have to wait five minutes.

Ashley clutched the tote bag with both hands and then realized how obvious it would seem that she had it if she held it out in front. She leaned to the center of the couch and tucked the tote bag in the corner, using her body as a shield. She would have felt proud of her clandestine skill had it not been for the purpose of her visit. Instead, the knowledge of ending someone's career festered in the pit of Ashley's stomach, all the while sensing Danny's disapproving face standing over her.

It seemed only fair that her former partner who shared her humiliation would be in the back of Ashley's mind that day. When the door to President Holmes opened and the fire haired woman welcomed Ashley in with a warm smile, Ashley stood up, slinging the bag behind her shoulder and silently asked for Danny's forgiveness.

12