Chronicles of Danny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the laughter around her was painful, the anger the adults standing before her robbed Kara of her last shred of resolve. Her last line of defense was her stubborn confidence and that too was stripped from her. "M-may I be excused to go to the bathroom?" she said in a timid voice, still trying hard to maintain her dignity.

"Yes, and please return with a new dress if you plan on staying in the finals." Evelyn said, pointing to the doors, "Now move it young lady!"

Turning around, Kara's crimson face could be seen by everyone. She wanted to run but she didn't want to give whoever was responsible the satisfaction, instead she held her head up high and walked at a normal pace, trying hard not to look at the eyes drinking in her fit body, the camera phones permanently capturing her most shameful moment.

Kara had seen so many students face a similar fate, and to think of how powerless they felt, made it that much harder for Kara not to cry, knowing that no matter how hard her resolve was, she could never have the same dominance she had prior to being stripped. Word would travel to her sorority and even they wouldn't respect her.

She pushed the doors open and saw that the halls were empty. Seeing this as her only chance, she ran, finally breaking as she wrapped her arms over her bra and panties. As she ran, she let out a cry of anger so loud it echoed throughout the top floor, the last people in the audience could see was her star-covered buttocks bouncing with every step.

"Let's go." Danny said, dashing for the door and running after Kara. Natasha and Cammy did the same, pushing through the door and smiling at each other at the success.

Up ahead, they could hear the sounds of Kara sobbing down the hall and followed the noise. They ran several feet before seeing Kara stop at her door, pulling on the handle and kicking at it. "My fucking keys!" one arm wrapped around her chest while the other was held over her star print panties, turning around and shrieking when she saw Danny standing inches away. "YOU!"

"That's right bitch." Danny hissed, pushing Kara against the door, pinning her hands up against it. "How does it feel to be humiliated in front of important people?"

Kara didn't respond, whimpering as she crossed one leg over the other, her hips swaying to the side as the discomfort in feeling helpless overcame her. "Please...let me in..."

"No!" Danny shouted. 'You will suffer the same shit you put all of us through. I lost EVERYTHING because of your prejudice towards people who don't fit into your little box!" Danny let go of her arm and grabbed the center of Kara's red brassier, pulling as hard as they could. The brassier was cheaply made, being that it was a costume more than actual lingerie. The back of the strap ripped and Kara's tan breasts bounced loose once Danny pulled it off her.

Squealing, Kara tried to cover them with her free arm but Cammy grabbed it and pinned it against the wall. "Let me go" Kara said in a weak voice, her naked body writhing as her face turned redder. "I'm sorry. I-really need to be in my room."

"Because of you, I lost someone I loved and now I'll never be able to see her again." SLAP! Dann'ys hand struck the side of Kara's face, her pretty cheekbone developing a nice red welt. "I'm going to see to it that every picture taken will spread across the internet so that anytime you feel the need to hold your head up high and look down on anyone, you'll know that without your expensive clothes and mommy to protect you, that you're just like everyone else." Danny turned to Natasha and said, "Do it."

"Do what?" Kara asked, eyes widening as she saw Cammy and Natasha reach for her hips. "NO!!" she screamed but could not stop both womens' hands from digging into the waistband and pulling her Wonder Woman panties down to her feet. Screaming again, Kara's legs buckled, too helpless to stop them from pulling her panties off her feet. Her ass was tone but small without an ounce of fat over it. Her womanhood was covered with a light strip of blonde hair that traveled downward to a light pink labia.

Danny let go and so did Cammy allowing Kara to fall to her knees to cover herself. At first it looked as if her arms were squeezing her naked privates in a helpless attempt at protecting her modesty. Then the three of them noticed Kara's hands moving in circular motions, the left hand cupping her right breast while the other hand massaged her vulva, parting the outer folds of her labial hood.

"...Danny?" Natasha said

Danny was also speechless, Kara still looked upset, face beat red as she let out tiny winces, but the momentum of her hips gyrating while her hand moved in circular motions made them realize Kara wasn't just covering herself. "oooohh...so embarrassing...embarrassing...embarrassing" each time she said the word her pitch got higher, sounding younger and weaker. She bit her lip as she inserted her finger into her pussy and groaned. "Ohh my god..."

"What are you doing?" Danny asked grabbing the back of Kara's hair and pulling back.

She moaned , mouth open as she continued to masturbate harder, "I-I-can't help it...i-it's what i like"

"Being humiliated? Watching others be humiliated?" Danny asked.

Kara nodded, a tear falling down her cheek as she tried to turn her head away. "Please let me...go somewhere private..my mom will get mad at me if she finds out." her voice sounded so weak and frail, it was like she was a completely different person.

Cammy's face twisted into a look of pure disgust as she looked down at Kara, "so all those hazing things was just so you could get off. You're fucking pathetic."

Kara squeezed her eyes shut as she cooed, pushing her fingers deeper inside her, letting Cammy's criticisms enhance the pleasure she felt in being completely stripped of her power. She had spent so much time building herself up, that the downfall of her reputation was the perfect fantasy. It made her so wet that a large stain from her fluids soaked into the carpet.

"So..what now?" Natasha asked.

"Easy." Danny said, staring at Kara, weak cries escaping her lips as she kept her arms in an upside down "L" to maintain the pose of shame while she pleasured herself. Danny walked away from Kara just for a moment and found a nearby fire exit. On the wall was a fire alarm that Danny lifted and pulled. The blaring siren noise made everyone squint and bright white lights flashed on and off. "Fire drill everyone" Danny said with a grin.

Natasha and Cammy looked at Danny and then to Kara, her mouth hanging open as she stared at them in shock. "Have fun getting out of here." Danny said with a wave, twirling Kara's panties and bra in their hands. "Let's go guys.' they said and turned to walk back to the vending machine room. The last they could see was Kara cursing under her breath, both of her hands clenched over her pussy as she tried to make herself cum before anyone could see her.

Danny hurried to the room with the vending machines and stopped in their tracks, causing Natasha and Cammy to bump into them. "Why did you stop?"

Danny just pointed to the hotel staff, two men in their jackets and dress slacks curiously looking over the pile of clothes that had been hidden under the vending machine. "Shit!" Cammy hissed, "If you can't get your clothes back then that means I'm fucked!"

One of the hotel clerks heard Cammy and poked his head out of the room, Looking down both halls to notice the flashing lights. "That's the fire alarm, everyone head down to the lobby." he said in a stern tone.

"B-bbut" Cammy stuttered, pulling the opening to her dress shut.

"No buts. Move!" he shouted, startling the three of them.

Danny scurried off to the emergency stairs but not before throwing Kara's underwear in a nearby trashcan. They reached back and grabbed Natasha and Cammy's to pull them inside the emergency exit The longer they stayed talking to the hotel clerks the more they could be recognized. Pushing through the door, Danny held it open to say, "Let's just get out of here and find a place to hide while the chaos dies down. Once they realize there's no fire we'll be fine."

"I'll be fine when I can find a pair of pants that fit." Natasha said, holding onto the waistband of her trousers as she ran down the steps.

"I can't believe Kara's been getting off on all this shit all these years." Cammy said

Danny didn't say anything, they weren't exactly surprised, but they weren't satisfied either. Despite their speech and seeing Kara's confidence shatter, something inside Danny told them it was rushed, that they didn't savor the moment enough. As they stepped out into the lobby, Danny stopped to turn back at the stairs, tempted to go back to see if they could spot Kara in nothing but her red stockings and gold garter belt running for safety, hands over her naked body as she secretly fought the urge to touch herself.

"Don't stop, move it!" a nearby hotel clerk shouted, touching Danny's back and guiding them towards the outside.

Cammy was also shoved forward, touched on her posterior instead of her back. "Hey! Watch it asshole!" she shouted, covering her behind with both hands.

The electronic doors were locked open, allowing staff and patrons to spill outside onto the streets. A fire truck had just arrived while police officers were entering the building. Danny found a spot just near the steps behind a stone column, giving them a perfect view of the doors.

Natasha and Cammy stood close to Danny, kneeling down to remain hidden. "We should get out of here." Natasha said.

"Just wait...I want to see if Kara comes out." Danny said.

"Are you crazy?!" Cammy whispered, wrapping her arms around herself as she looked at the growing population of pedestrians standing outside to see what the commotion was. "No one is watching, let's just get in your car and go home and find our actual clothes. We did what we came to do!"

Danny ignored their friends, keeping their eyes focused on the hotel doors, hoping to see Kara stumbling out. Five minutes passed and out stepped four police officers, at least it looked like four. Two of them were men, dressed in their standard black police uniforms, the other were two women and their police shirts were unbuttoned, revealing two white tank tops. The woman on the left had darker skin, her dark brown nipples completely visible under the faded tank top. She had a white sheet wrapped around her waist and her dark hair was hanging in a tangled mess. It was officer Rodriguez.

"Holy shit." Danny said, 'Look!"

Walking next to Officer Rodriguez was Officer Riggs, her large bosom bouncing with every step. She looked drunk the way she stumbled clumsily with her lipstick smeared across her face. Both of her hands were held by the officer escorting her out. She also had a white sheet around her waist, with her pale midriff exposed, a smooth tummy that lacked muscle tone. "Make room!" one of the male officers said.

As they got closer to Danny, they could hear the whimpers of both officers and their tank tops were drenched with sweat. As they stepped down onto the street, Riggs' sheet got caught under the male officers' feet and she stumbled out of it. Being that Officer Rodriguez was also standing so close, her sheet also got tangled and fell to the ground. both women cried as they stood in front of dozens of gasping onlookers.

Both women were without pants and shoes, standing on the streets in their socks. Rodriguez' white panties with blue flowers were pulled down to her ankles while Riggs' plain white cotton panties were also down, stretched as Riggs' spread her legs. With their naked lower halves uncovered, everyone could see their naked sexes, both of them covered with untrimmed patches of black pubic hair.

Both Riggs and Rodriguez' pelvises were covered in tiny lipstick marks where both women kissed each other around their groins, evidence of their attempts at giving each other oral pleasure. The reason the womens' panties were down was because sticking out of their pussies were the ends of their long nightsticks, dripping with transparent fluid that they used as impromptu sex toys.

"oh my god!" Rodriguez gasped, buckling her legs as she wrapped and arm around her stomach. "Someone help me!"

Riggs' mouth opened as she gripped her tank top and pulled it down, letting her large D cup breasts spill out, drawing out another gasp from the crowd. "Fuck! i'm so horny!" she whined. In her awkward walk, People could see Riggs' wide curvaceous ass jiggle with every awkward step. She reached down to grab the end of her nighstick and tried pushing it up inside her again.

"That's vulgar!" Danny could hear a woman cry out.

"Oh my lord there are children outside!" a man said.

Instantly, Rodrigeuz and Riggs' faces turned pink, covering their faces with their hands as they felt ashamed for giving into their sexual urges. Their pussies were sore from so much self pleasure, to the point that they couldn't remove their nightsticks. Helpless to protect their dignity, they fell to their knees and resumed bringing themselves to what they hoped was their last orgasm.

"Ladies! Please cover yourselves, this is illegal to...do that.." one of the male officers said as he tried to help Rodriguez up, trying to wrap the white sheet around her waist.

"Oh please, i'll suck your cock if you fuck me." Rodriguez said, reaching out to grab the mans' pants. Please! I'm burning up inside!" she couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth, but she also would do anything to stop the intense tingling sensation in her nether regions.

Riggs couldn't speak, she continued trying to fuck herself with her nighstick until the male officer behind her seized her wrist. "Oooo. That's it, take control!" she begged, wrapped her arm around his neck.

The man's face turned red as he saw the pedestrians outside taking pictures. He quickly let go of Riggs, grabbing the white sheet and wrapping it around her entire body. "That's it, you both are under arrest for indecent exposure and public indecency. We're getting you out of here."

Camera flashes went off like Christmas lights as people tried capturing the bizarre image of the two naked women being escorted to the back of a police car, their nightsticks dangling in between their legs like tails.

"Soooo that's a powerful aphrodisiac." Natasha said.

Danny didn't listen, they kept their eyes on the doors. No sooner did the officers do their walk of shame, did Kara emerge from the doors, her pink naked body covered by her slender arms. Her legs were squeezed together, keeping her steps to tiny shuffled movements. Her arms wrapped so tight over her erogenous zones, her breasts seemed larger, pressed hard against her chest while the hand over her womanhood pressed hard to cover the fact that her fluid was dripping from her aching womanhood.

As she descended the stairs, Kara saw that the streets were flooded with patrons, police and firemen, all of them looking up at the woman in red stockings and gold garter belt. Kara felt her face get warm as she blushed, her mouth dropping in this mix of shock and ecstasy as the fantasy of being seen in such a helpless position made her weak in the knees.

"Oh no..." Kara whispered in a trembling voice. Her legs buckled together as she let her hand over her sex slide over her hip and cover her ass,groping her soft cheeks to let people get a glimpse at her dark red lower lips.

"That woman's naked!"

"Is there a sex party going on in there?"

"Someone cover her up!"

"She must be a pornstar look at that costume!"

The comments kept coming and Kara closed her eyes to let them bite at her vulnerable self-esteem, accepting the judgements that she would have brushed off if she had been clothed and protected under her reputation. Standing bare in the rain, the water brought a shine to Kara's flesh, reducing her blonde locks to a dark brown clumped mess. She held both hands over her crotch to let the cold air harden her nipples, but also to press hard over her pussy so she could sate her growing lust under the guise of protecting her modesty.

"Ohhhhhhh." she moaned as she fell to her knees, "This is so humiliating..."

"miss we have clothes hang on!" an offier shouted.

"She's masturbating!" a man shouted, gtting his camera phone out.

"holy shit you're right! She's a nymphomaniac!" another woman called.

Groping her breasts, Kara slid her fingers deep inside her, the inner walls of her pussy making it easy for her to thrust in and out as she saw officers come to try and cover her obscene act. Through the camera flashes, she could see the three moderators standing on the street, their jaws open as they stared at the pathetic woman with no clothes losing control.

Living her ultimate fantasy and mentally exploring the sensation of being outside with no protection, Kara felt a warmth build up in her stomach, making her sweat despite the low temperatures outside. Not an inch of her body was dry, making it smooth to the touch as one hand slid in between her breasts while the other flicked in and out of her sex. Her nipples were erect and her clitoris swelled so much so that Kara could feel it barely sticking out from under the clitoral hood. Biting her lip, she pressed her middle finger over her clit, making her tremble as she closed her eyes as her sex tightened around her fingers.

Kara's last thought was what her mother would think before she felt the center between her legs go into spasms. Doubling forward she let out a high pitched squeal that scared the officers. they backed away while Kara continued to cry, the power of her climax forcing her to rest on her head, leaving her ass sticking up in the air, finger fucking herself as she came down off of her orgasm.

Danny thought of taking a picture with their camera phone but then they knew that after waiting so long for the moment to see Kara on her knees, broken of her confidence, they wouldn't need a picture as the memory would stay fresh in their mind. As Danny stared hypnotically at Kara on all fours, her stomach expanding and collapsing with each heavy breath.

The aftershocks made Kara's entire body shake, she was afraid to lift her head up and face the reality that she just masturbated in public. She felt unclean out in the rain, her wet hair sticking to her skin. She just wanted to lay on the ground and never wake up, but then she heard a familiar voice.

"Kara?"

As she lifted her head, Kara saw through her dripping wet hair her mother, standing in a long brown rain coat with an umbrella over her head. Her mouth was open, she looked like she was in catatonic shock the way she stared at Kara with wide eyes.

"Mom?" Kara said in a quiet voice, feeling her body go numb as the blood traveled to her face. She kept her body bent forward so as not to reveal her body, but she couldn't do that without pulling her hand out from between her lower lips, her fingers coated in her own essence. "I-I-this isn't my fault."

Mrs. Delaforge's nostrils flared, her fingers turning white while gripping tighter on the umbrella. She marched through the crowd and shouted, "Someone get her a blanket! My daughter is naked out in public!" she looked down at Kara and spat, "How dare you shame our family name by...touching yourself in public?! Didn't I raise you properly? What do you think God is thinking right now staring down at you acting like some sex crazed whore?"

Kara began to rock back and forth, her hands sliding tighter around her breasts and hips to hide from the many eyes. She was used to yelling at lower classmen, and to have the same done to her had Kara regressing into a submissive mess who just wanted to be left alone. "I'm sorry mommy, p-please stop yelling at me." she said as her voice cracked.

"Stop crying!" Mrs. Delaforge shouted as she towered over her daughter, "I was being nice by stopping by to see you debate and here you thank me by letting your urges overcome you in front of all these people!" she turned her head to gesture to the crowd and in that moment, stopped when she saw Danny's head, sticking up from behind the stairs.